The Big Tease

Story Info
Nothing is worse than sloppy sex.
3.5k words
3.67
28k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bgorr006
Bgorr006
17 Followers

The weight of her hands digs into his skin, holding him down against the hard wood floor. He can smell the fruity shampoo of her hair as it tumbles down around her face, and the tips itchingly tickle his bare chest. He'd like to brush them away, grab those silken strands and pull her down on top of him, crushing her into his chest, but he can't. She's had him hard for what seems like hours, and as much as he might like to feel her, it's only her touch that he can feel, a touch that sends electric shocks through his body.

They met at the beach earlier. Vacationing in Cancun, she seemed like the only girl who wasn't interested in getting drunk in the entire resort. After an hour of psyching himself up he finally got the nerve to chat with her, a beautiful girl, alone on the beach, wearing a small green bikini and glistening tanned skin. She didn't seem to buy any of his lines, but asked him to sit town anyway, chatting and laughing while the sun set, but her flirting moved beyond friendly when she teasingly changed the subject to sex.

She turned to him and lowered her voice, smiling as she suggested all the fun that would be going on at the resort that tonight.

"But of course," she explained, "I'd rather not waste my energy dancing at the bar. Why get drunk and do things sloppy?"

He was shocked when she started to tease him on the beach, outlining all the things other people would be getting into, of course he was even more shocked when she abruptly sat up and announced she was going back to her cabaña,

As she walked away, his hopes (amongst other things) began to fade. She had seemed into him, she laughed at his jokes, made unnecessary contact when she asked him to "help her with the sunscreen", and then there were the saucy stories she was telling him. Although he knew that was clearly going to be the end of it, he certainly wouldn't deny himself a longing stare as she departed. He let his eyes rove over her as she walked away; beautiful muscular legs and shoulders, but still enough curves and a great tight ass to make him stiff. It didn't take much imagination to mentally undo the strings on her bikini, but unfortunately she wasn't facing him for the full effect of his mental efforts to be appreciated. He was hypnotized by the sway of her long dark hair, the way the loose curls bounced as she walked, then swept around in a floating arch when she turned-

"Hey" she interrupted his dreaming "I didn't spend my afternoon chatting you up to leave you holding your...bag. Aren't you going to try another line?"

"Ah, um...yeah" he stalled, trying to think of something to say "I...um...do you come here often?" he desperately tried to make it come off as a joke, but inwardly groaned at his own blunder.

She only smiled.

"Bad choice, but good try, though. Maybe next time that'll work"

She quickly turned away, leaving him with a sunken feeling and a swollen cock.

Defeated for the night he decided to cut his losses and at least enjoy some time by himself. Rushing to his own cabaña he slipped inside, pressing his back against the door and finally relaxing for a brief moment, enjoying the cool air conditioning on his sweating skin. His mind was caught up in her imagined naked perfection, leaving his head spinning and his hand groping at his belt buckle. He moved towards the bed and reached into his beg for the bottle of lube he had hoped to share with a female companion much like the one that had just let walk away.

With his pants pushed down around his ankles, sitting down on the bed, he let his head tilt back as his right hand slowly stoked the length of his shaft. He imagined her hand doing this, and as the lube coated and covered his cock he could see her lips wrapped around the head of his dick through his closed eyelids. His cock was aching in his hand, throbbing as he imagined feeling her skin under his hands instead; as he imagined reaching around her neck and feeling her hair brush against his arms as he untied the thin straps of her bikini; and ultimately, as he imagined fucking her, and watching her small round breasts bounce with his every thrust. His breathing was quick and shallow and he could feel his balls clench as he came closer to cuming.

"Hello?" He heard a muffled voice at his door and cursed under his breath, "Yeah? What?" He shouted back, begging that they would go away.

There was a slight laugh. His mind was clouded with thoughts of her body wrapped around his until she said, "It's me. From the beach"

How could he have not recognized her voice? His mind was so preoccupied with thoughts of her that his hand was still stroking himself while he tried to pull himself out of the fog her body had surrounded him with. As he tried desperately to bring himself together, his thoughts were almost jumbled enough to not recognize the sound of the door opening,

"I just thought---"

He desperately tried to cover up what he had been doing, pushing the lube under the bed, and pulling at this pants, but the jingling of his belt was a dead give away.

"---you might want to try again." She said as she saw his state. His erection just barely hidden under his balled up t-shirt, and his frantic flushed face.

"Was that for me?" She asked

As always she seemed to find him at a loose for words.

"I guess I could go, but I'm not sure you should be left in such a state." She said as she walked closer to him. He was sure to stay still, as if she was some apparition that could vanish at any moment. The first time she touched him, she ran the tips of her fingers up from his knees to the joint of his thighs. With her two hands resting in the space where his thighs met his hips, she leaned in towards him, letting her long hair cascade around her face. He was intoxicated with the smell of her hair, but he couldn't pull his eyes away from her cleavage and the sway of her breasts as she breathed in and out.

He pulled in a shocky breath as her right hand slipped around his dick, "were you doing something like this?" she asked.

"Yes" he gasped as she began to massage his cock back to full steam. He put his hands behind him, reclining back into the bed while she leaned over him, stroking his cock.

He groaned as her hand slid up and down his dick, loving the feeling of her hands on him and reveling in the change of events this evening. His body was on fire, and when she kissed him, leaning deeply onto him, he wanted to explode.

He reached out with his left hand to touch her hip, feel her skin under the thin beach dress she was wearing. She smiled through the kiss and bit his lip in response.

"You don't get to touch me" She lightly told him "you've wanted to touch me all day. I can tell you were thinking of touching me before I walked in here, but right now, it's my turn to do the touching"

He removed his hand.

"Good" She breathed, "now put your hands back behind you"

He immediately complied, wanting her to continue stroking him, no mater what she asked of him. His cock twitched and throbbed as her other hand moved down to gently massage his balls.

While her two hands were busy, she began to kiss his chest, lightly sucking and biting his nipples. As her kisses began to move down his chest, his head began to swim with thoughts of her body on the beach, and the look of her cleavage as she leaned over him. He imagined his daydream from before she came to his room; her lips sucking his dick into her mouth and her tongue swirling around the tip of his cock, and he wished for the real thing. Her mouth had moved past his stomach down to his hips, and he leaned back onto his elbows, raising his hips to meet her mouth.

"No moving" she said, punctuating her sentence by stepping down onto his pants.

He cursed himself. He had been in such a rush to be alone that he didn't even take his pants off, leaving them in a pile on the floor around his ankles. And now she was stepping on them, effectively pinning is legs and his body in one place. She continued to stroke him with her hands, playfully teasing the tip of his cock with a squeeze of her fingers. His mind was focused on her lips, and he looked down at the top of her head when he achingly felt her hot breath on his skin and she began to kiss and lick the tip of his cock. His breathing was heavy, and his cock was throbbing as he felt her lips finally, with aching slowness, slid over and down the length of him.

His balls began to tighten, and his breath became a low groan between his teeth as he felt her lips on his dick. He loved the way she looked and could feel himself twitching in response to her actions. He could feel little spurts of pre-cum cover and coat the tip of his cock, and he had to control himself not to cum as she teasingly licked the head of his dick with her tongue.

She immediately stopped, and he groaned once again, but this time for an entirely different reason, wishing she would continue.

"Um...do you think I'd really let you cum? What kind of fun is that for me?"

His eyes were closed as he felt himself slip away from his orgasm.

He felt her body slide up his, and the shift of her weight to the bed on either side of his legs. He opened his eyes and saw her smiling down as she straddled him, wrapping her hands around his head and pulling him in towards her to support himself on his hands. As she settled down onto his lap, he could feel the heat of her pussy, bare against his skin. His cock was throbbing when she reached down between them and gripped it in her hand, puling it into position between her thighs and directly under her pussy. His breath caught as he felt her hot wet pussy touch the tip of his cock, and he had to kiss her. Quickly leaning forward, he pressed his lips against hers, and when she didn't pull back, he went deeper, swirling his tongue into her mouth. She kissed him back, but swiftly broke away.

"Ah, ah, ah!" she sighed "I didn't tell you that you could do that"

"But you look so good" he explained, wanting to continue with this fantasy.

"You know that's no excuse. I'm busy here. You better just sit back and enjoy this"

He ached to disobey; grab her and flip her over on the bed, pushing her down against the bed with his weight, but he couldn't. He could only sit there frozen while her hand gripped him, and he could feel the waves of heat from her moist pussy with his cock.

She used him to support herself while she shifted, her other hand was holding on to the nape of his neck and pushing down on his shoulder with her arm. She had to arch her back to straddle him properly; knowingly pushing her breasts into his face as she did so. His eyes were locked on them. Wanting to kiss them. Tease and bite them. Pinch them with his hands.

"Kiss them" he could here her telling him "I can tell"--she squeezed his throbbing erection for emphasis- "that you want to"

He wanted to devour them, but he couldn't.

"Fine" she said, and in a flurry of motion she quickly pulled up and off her thin cotton dress, leaving herself naked on top of him. He was so distracted with the look of her, voluptuous and smooth, with long dark hair falling around her shoulders, that it took him a moment to realize that her hand wasn't holding him anymore. The tip of his dick was nestled inside her, just enough to hold him fully erect and upright between her legs.

He let a breath of air he hadn't noticed he had been holding out between unbelieving lips.

"Kiss them" She told him, this time more forcefully

He lifted one hand to take one of her breasts, but she quickly cut him off

"With your mouth. I just want your mouth while I fuck you"

She slowly lowered herself onto his cock, sliding him into her and feeling his swollen length fill her. She was breathing hard as she lifted herself up, gripping his neck to leverage herself above him, leaving his whole length exposed to the cool conditioned air.

"I told you to do something" she said, looking down at him, with a mischievous smile. "Look, I want to cum, and I know you want me to cum too. I came here tonight thinking I could....get off...on you"

His head was spinning with her words, and it took until she had all but pushed a hard little nipple into his mouth for him to get the picture. Then he was off, sucking and licking her nipple, biting her breast. He was intoxicated with her delicious wetness, sliding up and down the length of him. She was beginning to moan as she pushed herself onto him. Rising and impaling herself with his thick cock over and over again. He moved onto her other breast, and as his tongue roughly grazed her hard nipple she let out a gasp of air. Biting down, with the soft skin of her breast between his teeth, she moaned deep in the back of her throat, thrusting herself down on his cock.

Her hands were wrapped around his neck and she began to lean back, pulling her breasts away from him. Her thrusting became harder, rougher as her head tilted back, revealing her beautiful round breasts to him. He gloried at the look of her before him. Her arms grabbing at his back as she thrust herself down onto him. Her soft stomach arced in front of him, and the strain in her thighs as she thrust herself onto him.

He could do nothing but watch as she moaned, and his eyes were drawn to his throbbing cock as it disappeared inside of her. She was straining to keep fucking him. Fucking herself with his throbbing cock.

Her breathing was heavy, and he could hear tight gasps of air as she plunged down on top of him. His own body was responding to hers. He began to gulp in air as he stared at her, his cock twitching and throbbing every time it disappeared into her, revealing itself once again coated with her juices. Her eyes were closed as she tilted her head back. Her long neck drawing his eyes down towards her tight rounds breasts. He couldn't look away and stared as they bounced with her every movement, taking in her whole body as she fucked him.

He wanted to do something, touch her. He hated how she had just taken over, but part of him wouldn't let himself take the chance that she would stop if he moved. He despised that he couldn't move, and loved it at the same time, knowing that she was using his cock to pleasure herself. Her body was shaking as she plunged down onto him, moaning as he filled her again and again.

His swollen cock was beginning to build inside her as she drove above him. He could tell she was close as she began to moan louder and louder, thrusting herself faster and faster onto him. His cock was aching inside her, loving how tight she gripped him as she rode him. Her body was shaking, and her eyes fluttering. As she plunged down onto him her breathing began to catch in her throat and her fingers were digging into his back. All he could do was watch her as she rode him, fucking herself with his cock, telling him not to move. Her eyes were blindly staring at the ceiling now, her mouth hanging open as she just barely breathed above him. Her thighs were straining as her body arched in front of him. He tried to breath in time with her, but noticed she had all but stopped as she strained to continue thrusting onto him. He watched the flush on her face travel down to her chest, and reveled in the feel of her pussy clench and tightening around him. He couldn't help but strain as she did, wanting her to cum. Wanting her to use his cock to make herself cum. Her body gave one last shutter as she moaned with her last thrust, and than her body had begun to sag.

She dazedly pulled herself against his chest as she slowly began to relax after her cum. Her weight pulled against his neck as her fingers dug into his skin. He waited for her breathing to relax before he tried to move, loving the way she wrapped up around him; so much like he had imagined earlier, but then again, so different too. Her arms were wrapped around him and her head rested on his chest. He could smell her hair, but this time mixed with the heady sent of sex.

Just as he began to wonder if she'd move again, he felt her squeeze around him. He moaned as he realized how hard he was, which of course, only made her laugh. He looked down as she smiled up at him, squeezing her pussy around his cock to make him moan again.

"um...that was fun" She sighed "I could go for some of that again. Thanks"

He grunted a short laugh, expecting her to laugh along with him. "Well, I'm glad you enjoyed that, but I can't help but notice that I'm still incredibly hard" He said as he flexed his cock, feeling himself swell within her.

"I can tell, but I'm not ready yet" she told him "Besides, you're cock feels so good like this"

He reached out to tough her thigh, "God, you feel good" he said and kissed her deeply. Her lips were soft and he could feel himself aching as she kissed him back. Her tongue slid along his bottom lip, pulling it into her mouth as she kissed him.

"You looked good" he told her between slight kisses

"You felt good"

His cock twitched at those words, aching to pump into her and feel her pussy slide around him once again.

She smiled at him and began to pull herself off of him, feeling his cock slip out of her. Still so hard and throbbing. She placed her hands against his chest to push herself onto her feet, and all he could do was sit there, entrapped in her stare.

"You did so well," she told him as she kissed him, "don't worry, I'll be back in a bit" She stepped away from the bed, scooping up her dress in the process.

"Wait, don't go!" he called after her, jumping up to try and follow her. Of course, he forgot his pants were still wrapped around ankles, and when he tried to take a step he tripped and crumpled to the ground.

He turned on to his back to see her stride towards him. She slowly sat down on his thighs, leaning over him and letting her hair tumble around her face.

Her face was broken into a smile, "I can't believe you fell" she laughed

He could do nothing but laugh along with her, reaching up to finally touch her beautiful dark hair. As his fingers brushed her hair behind her ear, she smiled sweetly at him, "I never said you could touch me. I thought you knew the rules by now."

He stopped

"Good. Now put your hands above your head"

She moved her body down the length of his, her hair sliding along his skin and down his torso. As she reached his hips he could feel himself swelling under her stare.

"I'm glad your cock seems to cooperate with me" she teased "I think I could use it to my advantage again. Just don't move unless I tell you. It's just so much better when it's not sloppy"

To be continued...

Bgorr006
Bgorr006
17 Followers