The Big Time Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How much longer you going to take?" she shouted to him.

"I don't know! 10 minutes!" he shouted back.

"Perfect," she said under her breath. The first thing she opened up was the web browser. All of his bookmarks were relatively innocuous; just news and video game sites. Disappointed, she began to poke around his hard drives. She found a whole mess of mp3 files and movies. "What the hell? How does he already have Spider Man 3 on here?" She discovered that his taste in music was rather varied, from James Taylor to Marilyn Manson. She started clicking random folders and shortcuts. A folder popped up with a bunch of files with little blue and yellow icons next to them. The names were odd, some using just digits, others using apparently random countries. She double clicked the first of a group of files called "Haze1.avi, Haze2.avi…" A video player popped up, took 30 seconds to load the file, and then it began to play the movie.

Michael was trying to go as fast as he could. He lathered, shampooed, decided to forego the conditioner and was now shaving. He ran a little gel through his hair, then cinched the towel around his waist and walked out of the bathroom towards his bedroom. He froze as he heard the unmistakable giggling of teen porn star Jenna Haze. He took a step towards the room when he heard the unmistakable sounds of fellatio. If his ears served him correctly, this was one of his favorite scenes, a threesome with Jenna and two guys, where she gets a whopping load of cum in her face at the end. Michael was already thinking of a dozen excuses when he pushed his way in. Of course, all those thoughts vanished when he saw what Kirsten was doing.

Kirsten was leaning back in her chair with her legs open rubbing herself with her left hand slowly, her right still gripping the mouse. She had tossed her jeans to the floor, but she was still wearing a pair of sexy, white, cotton panties, pulled to the side. Kirsten pushed her index finger inside herself and let out a soft moan. She double clicked the next file. Jenna Haze was giving the camera a look that would bring a man to his knees, and Kirsten moaned and let go of the mouse, opting instead to pinch one of her nipples. Kirsten was really starting to work herself into a frenzy now. She slipped a second finger inside her moist pussy, and reached down with her other hand to massage her clitoris.

By now, Michael's erection was threatening to peek out from beneath the towel. He was slack-jawed and practically drooling on himself. Never had he seen such an erotic sight. Kirsten sat up straight and began to suck and lick her right middle finger, then she reached behind herself and began to finger her asshole. She began to moan louder and louder. She licked her lips and watched intently as Jenna went to town on this guy's dick while getting fucked from behind.

Suddenly X came padding into the room with his leash in his mouth and nudged Michael with his nose. The icy snout shocked Michael out of his stupor and he looked down, shook his head quickly and motioned X to get out of the room. X whined softly and left.

With a bit more self control now, Michael looked towards the monitor and noticed that the clip was almost over. Kirsten had managed to get her finger inside her asshole while still fucking her pussy with the fingers on her other hand. He could tell that she was very close to orgasm. He softly walked towards the mouse, keeping himself out of sight until he was right next to her. She was so intent on bringing herself off that she didn't even notice.

The clip stopped, and frustration flooded over Kirsten until suddenly it began playing again, this time, a clip right near the end, just before the 2 guys climaxed. She looked over and up at Michael, smiled, and turned back to the screen. She began to slide herself back and forth on the chair, alternately fucking herself in her ass and her pussy. On screen, Jenna wrapped both of her hands around the cock in front of her, and began jacking it as fast as she could. Kirsten began grunting and groaning and moaning. "Come for me. All over my face!" said Jenna. Kirsten's eyes closed and she bit her lip. She became silent for the briefest of moments. Then a flood of cum washed over her fingers as she cried out in release. She pulled her finger out of her butt and desperately frigged her clit. Kirsten wanted to milk this for all it was worth. The clip ended with a grinning Jenna Haze covered with cum. Kirsten, finally satisfied, leaned back in the chair and closed her eyes, smiling to herself.

Michael was still standing there watching her, afraid that if his hand came anywhere near his steel bar of an erection, it would set him off. Her eyes slowly opened and she looked over at him. This time, it was her turn for her eyes to widen as she ended up staring his erection right in the face. His cock had literally pushed the towel off his waist, and it was bobbing up and down slightly, begging for attention. She stood up and wiped her cum soaked fingers on his lips. Michael opened his mouth and accepted them into his mouth and sucked on them. "You like that, don't you Michael? Mmm, I like it too," she said as she withdrew her fingers from his mouth sucked and licked them herself, her tongue licking between and around her fingers, looking for every last bit. She pushed him towards his bed and he flopped down onto it, still staring at her, not saying a word.

She looked down towards his raging hard on and beamed. "I've known you for two days and you're already bringing me breakfast in bed." Whatever witty reply Michael might have said was lost in a sea of horniness. She could already tell that considering the way his wand was waving around. "Ok, tiger, don't make this too easy on me."

He lay back completely, his head propped by his pillow so he could see every move that Kirsten might make. She crawled up between his legs, never losing eye contact. Dragging her fingertips up and down his thighs, she bared her teeth at him and her two hands finally came together around the base of his cock. She lifted her head up and hovered her mouth directly above the head of his penis. Michael gripped the sheets hard, doing everything he could to not thrust himself directly into her mouth. Then Kirsten spit some saliva onto his cock, and used one hand to smear it all over his shaft. She spit two more times and now had a nice, shiny pole to play with. She could see the frustration in his eyes.

"Sorry, I'm just kind of a picky eater. It has to be just right before I so much as taste it."

Oh god, please taste it. PLEASE. His mind was racing almost as fast as his heart.

As she was jacking it slowly with her right hand, she stuck her tongue out and gave the tip of his penis the slightest of licks. Stars went off in front of Michael's eyes. Pleased when she saw the effect of just that little touch, she licked around the crown of his penis, and then dragged her tongue slowly down the underside until she was at his aching balls. Still tugging at his penis with her right hand, she cupped his balls with her left and sucked one into her mouth, flicking and playing with it. She did that to the other one and then went back to the first.

By now, Michael was almost totally gone. His universe shrunk done to his penis and a mouth and a pair of hands gripping and tugging and playing with it. The only thing he wanted more than an orgasm was to prolong this most pleasurable torture as long as possible. Every movement of Kirsten's tongue was a shock to his system. Every tug pulled him closer to the edge. Every time her adorable blue eyes looked into his, he wanted to freeze time and look back at her forever. He felt like he was going to rip his bed sheets apart with his bare hands, and she hadn't even SUCKED on his dick yet.

She briefly released his cock and pulled her shirt over her head and tossed it to the floor, revealing her taut, young breasts. Michael was more than pleased to see that she was braless. "I wouldn't want my shirt to get all messy, now would I?" With that, she licked her lips and engulfed his cock in one swoop. Her nose was pressed into his crotch, and she flexed her throat muscles, sending wonderful shivers up and done his body. She held him there for a few moments, her eyes closed, moving side to side. She took a deep breath as she withdrew and immediately began to suck his dick in earnest. Up and down. Up and down. She locked eyes with him again, and gave him a look that would bring Jenna Haze down to her knees.

"Oh God," he said. Michael's head was thrashing back and forth. Every muscle in his body was tense, he felt like he could pick up a car with the energy coursing through his veins. He took one more glance into Kirsten's eyes, then his own rolled back into his head. She watched as he did that and moved her mouth back until just the head was still inside.

Then she used both of her hands to jack his cock as fast as she could. Michael was grunting and groaning. Moments later, the floodgates opened and more than a mouthful of cum stormed into her mouth. She didn't swallow any of it, trying to keep it all inside her mouth so she could savor it. Still, some of it slipped out and trickled down her chin and on to his thighs. He spurted 4 or 5 times into her wanton orifice. When he was finally done, she looked up at him, opened her mouth and played with his cum with her tongue. Michael was still dazed, but he knew an erotic sight when he saw one. She used her index finger to gather his essence off her chin and sucked it down. Then she began to clean up whatever had been left on and around his now flaccid penis. Using cat-like flicks of her tongue, she licked up the rest of his cum, enjoying every bit and slid up next to him.

"Soooo, what do you think of that?" asked Kirsten. Just like Friday night, Michael was speechless. Kirsten scrunched her eyebrows at him and pinched his arm.

"Ow!" He looked at her with half closed eyes, still trying to recover. "I cannot believe you even have to ask. That was the most incredible blowjob I've ever had, it was the most incredible orgasm I've ever had. Where the hell did you learn to do that thing with your throat?"

Kirsten was obviously pleased with his reaction. "A lady never tells," she replied.

"Humph." Then Michael smiled. "You are quite a woman, Kirsten." Michael rolled onto his side and faced Kirsten. He let his eyes wander over her lithe form. Her panties were a little damp and they were clinging tightly to her sex. Her nipples were still very erect. By the time he was done admiring her supple body, her nipples weren't the only things that were standing at attention. They inched closer together and she instinctively began reaching down towards his cock as he softly squeezed one of her tits. He gently pushed her onto her back and raised himself above her. Then he gently caressed her cheek with his right hand, and leaned down and kissed her.

It was simple and loving, at first. Kirsten wrapped her arms around his neck as she opened her mouth and received his tongue. Michael explored her mouth for a little before Kirsten's tongue poked back. The two agile muscles tangled back and forth until Michael relented and let her tongue slip inside his mouth. His hand drifted down towards her sex and he began to rub her through her panties. Michael withdrew a little and began to suck on her tongue. Suddenly she pushed him away.

"You know what, Michael? I think it's time you had something to eat too."

Michael lowered his eyebrows. "You're right. I'm starving." With that, he reached for her panties and tore them off her body with one swift motion. Kirsten was a bit shocked at his zeal, but she decided to let it go as he dove in for the meal of a lifetime.

"You naughty, naughty girl, shaving yourself completely bald down here."

"Who says I did it? I wouldn't trust myself with a blade all the way down there."

Michael's mind began to churn with suggestions on who handled the razor. Boyfriend? Ooh, maybe a girlfriend? The sight of Kirsten's glistening labia quickly pushed most rational thoughts out of his mind, the only one left was whether he should tease her like she did to him. Somehow, he doubted that he had the same expertise with a vagina that Kirsten had with a penis. So he decided to dive in and try and give her as good an orgasm as she gave him.

He flattened his tongue as wide as it would go, and gave her pussy a luxurious tongue bath from bottom to top. She moaned as he did that, and he began to lick her outer lips, alternating sides as he probed for her sensitive spots. He slipped a finger inside and slowly fucked her with it.

"Ooh. I'm not a, ah yeah, kid you know. I can take more. Give me more!" she begged as she squeezed one of her nipples.

Michael quickly complied and slipped another finger inside her. He twisted his fingers around and hooked them, looking for that elusive g-spot. He didn't really notice anything different about her reaction, she was still moaning and sighing contentedly, her left hand holding his head in place. Not that he was going to leave until he got a face full of her cum. Oh well, he thought, never found it on any other girl, why would I find it here? Her clitoris certainly took notice of his actions and was definitely ready for some TLC. Kirsten was beginning to fidget and squirm. She had a light sheen of sweat on her body, and there was a hint of desperation in her eyes. He gave her pussy one last lick, and then gently squeezed the area around her clit, making her jump and giggle a little.

"Okay, Michael. You can move onto the next course, now. Oooh. Yeeeesss. Please? Oh, pretty please?" Uh oh, thought Michael, she's turning the cuteness on.

He wrapped his lips around her clit, and gave it a quick little suck. She almost bucked him off the bed.

"OH MY GOD!" she yelped. "Oh god, please don't do that again." The huskiness in her voice betrayed her words. So Michael sucked it again, even harder. She thrashed even harder and then wrapped her legs tightly around his head. "Oh god. You are not going to do that again."

"Mmhmmhhhm," he mumbled while trapped in a rather desirable prison.

"Ohhhhh," she was still clearly enjoying his efforts. "What did you say?"

Then he sucked it again as hard as he could. She cried out and released his head. "I said, 'Wow. Sensitive.'"

She quickly sat up, frantically grabbed him by the scruff of the neck, pulled him back into her pussy and said, "No dessert until you finish your meal!"

Fine, he thought, I'll finish you off. He licked his fingers, and stuck them back inside her sopping vagina. Then he folded his tongue and made a little cradle out of it. He began to fuck her clitoris with his tongue. "Oh Michael. I'm so close. Fuck me. Fuck me hard!"

He pushed a third finger in her pussy, began rubbing her clit with his other hand, and diligently tried to find a place to place his tongue. Once he found it, she finally went off. She thrashed and shook and screamed loud enough for the neighbors to hear. She bucked and rode the waves of her orgasm for what seemed like hours.

"Oh. My. God. Michael, that was great. Better than great." She brushed her hair from her eyes and looked around. "Michael?" she said as she spotted Michael across the room. He was slumped down on the floor next to the wall, eyes closed. Kirsten jumped off the bed and quickly knelt down beside him. She grabbed his shoulders and shook him. He just slid down to the floor like a rag doll.

"ALLEN! ALLEN! GET IN HERE!" she yelled. She was starting to panic now. Kirsten cradled Michael's head in her arms.

Surprisingly quick, Allen was inside the house and at the bedroom door with his gun drawn. "What's going on?!"

Kirsten looked up at him and said, "I don't know! There's something wrong with him!" Her eyes were starting to tear up. She looked back down.

Michael opened his eyes wide and shouted "BOO!!!"

Kirsten screamed even louder than before as she jumped up off the floor, dropping his head to the hardwood floor.

"Oww," said Michael. He looked up and saw Allen pointing his gun at him. "Um, hi there, Allen. Uh oh, he just caught me and Kirsten naked in a bedroom together. I'm so fucking dead.

"Allen, wait in the hall," said Kirsten with an edge in her voice.

Allen instantly relaxed, and put his gun back in its holster. As quickly as he had come, Allen had gone, leaving a very sheepish looking Michael and a very pissed off Kirsten.

"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!" she screamed at him. "I THOUGHT YOU WERE FUCKING HURT! OR DEAD!"

Michael decided it was best to stay on the floor. His first two words were rather predictable. "I'm sorry," he said. "I thought it would be funny."

"FUNNY?!?! FUNNY!?! HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY THINK THAT WOULD BE FUNNY?!?!"

"Um, well, you were bucking so hard when you had your orgasm, I thought it would be funny if you knocked me out against the wall. You kn-"

"NO! I DON'T KNOW!" She was even angrier than before. "WHAT THE HELL IS THE MATTER WITH YOU?!?! WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO FUCKING SCARE ME LIKE THAT?!!?"

"I didn't think you would react like this."

"LIKE WHAT!?"

"It was just a joke, Kirsten. I didn't think you'd be this concerned. I'm really sorry that it frightened you like this. Believe me, I didn't want to make you mad at me. I just thought it would be-"

"Funny," interrupted Kirsten, still fuming. "You thought it would be funny. All right funny boy. I got something that'll be really funny. Allen, you still have those handcuffs?"

Oh, shit.

Allen walked back into the room and nodded.

"Good. Sit our comedian there in that chair and then cuff him to the radiator."

"Hey! Wait a second, Kirsten!" Allen grabbed Michael and cuffed him, just like Kirsten asked. Then Kirsten grabbed her panties, stuffed them in his mouth, and sealed it off with some duct tape she found in his desk drawer. He struggled helplessly.

"Allen, leave," ordered Kirsten. As quick as he had come, Allen had gone.

"Hmm. I wonder how I should punish you for this." She gave him a sexy look, and for the briefest of moments Michael thought she was going to deliver the type of punishment he might like. Then he saw her queue up his whole porn collection in the computer movie player and turn the monitor towards him. She went behind him and put her face next to his, resting her chin on his shoulder. She reached around and started tugging his limp penis while whispering very naughty things into his ear.

A porn star named Raylene was getting buttfucked while bent over a kitchen table. Kirsten licked his ear as another clip started playing, this time a girl named Devon was eating out some random chick in a bar. Instinctively, Michael began thrusting his hips up into Kirsten's hand, his penis now fully erect. Kirsten suddenly let go and stepped around in front of him.

"I bet you'd like me to take care of that, wouldn't you?"

Michael nodded vigorously.

"You know, it is tempting. Look at that beautiful cock, all big and hard and ready just for me." She leaned down, until he could feel her breath on the crown of his penis. Suddenly she lifted her head up. "But you know something else? I do have to keep in shape. My personal trainer would throw a fit if she knew I had two meals for breakfast," said Kirsten with an evil smile on her face.

"mMMHhph!! MMPHPHMHH!!" Michael frantically tried to communicate.

"How's that for funny?" she said, laughing at him.

"mmyu, phmmcking pmmch."

"Tsk, tsk. You're already NOT going to be getting any from me for a loooooong time, running your mouth," she paused and giggled. "Or trying to run your mouth won't make me change my mind any quicker."

"MhhmhmhmMHMHmhhm!"

"Goodbye, Michael." His eyes widened as she stood up and got dressed.