The Big Time Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahem," Rachael cutely cleared her throat.

"Oh, right," said Tom. He slowly pulled out and pushed back in, his hands gripping her hips tightly. He kept the pace nice and rhythmic, bringing both of them great pleasure. Soon, she started to push back on his dick, urging him to go faster.

"Yeah, that's the way. You like fucking my ass with your big dick? Huh? Like it?!" Rachael's dirty talk was seriously turning Tom on, and he punctuated each hard thrust with a savage grunt. He increased his speed significantly. His balls were slapping her pussy and he reached around and grabbed one of her tits, squeezing and massaging it. Rachael reached back and rubbed her clit furiously with her fingers.

"Oooh, I'm gonna come Rachael!"

"So am I, just a little more, Tom, just a little more!"

The sound of flesh slapping together was soon overcome by the yells and cries of orgasmic bliss from both Tom and Rachael. He continued stroking her ass with his cock as he spilled his cum inside her anus. After the last jet of cum, Tom fell over to the side of Rachael and onto the bed, utterly exhausted. Rachael lay on her side next to him, enjoying the feeling of two warm loads of cum in two of her orifices. She looked at Kirsten and Michael in amazement since neither of them had come yet, in spite of their pace. Gingerly, she stood up off the bed, being especially careful not to let any of the cum drip out of her body, and went over to them.

At this point, Kirsten had placed her feet on the floor and was standing slightly so Michael could thrust himself up into her sopping vagina. Rachael watched with delight at the speed with which Michael was fucking Kirsten. If he's not careful, she thought, he's going to get a cramp or something. Kirsten turned her head and frantically grabbed Rachael and jammed her tongue down her throat. Surprised, Rachael almost fell over before fighting Kirsten's tongue off with her own. Then she returned the favor and stuck her tongue inside Kirsten's mouth. Michael was well on his way to an explosive orgasm, the physical exertion of their spirited fucking simply adding to the pleasure.

Kirsten broke the kiss as Michael hit an especially sensitive spot in her vagina several times in a row. "OH! God! I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" she yelled. Her vagina contracted and squeezed Michael's cock very hard, the orgasm bubbling inside his balls threatening to erupt. Every muscle in Michael's body tensed, and he cried out that he was going to come. Suddenly Kirsten pulled herself off of him and grabbed Rachael by the hair and pushed her down so her face was right in front of Michael's rigid member.

"Oh GOD!" he screamed as the first thick rope of sperm splattered Rachael's shocked face. She gamely opened her mouth as the second and third ropes of cum erupted towards her. She caught as much in her mouth as she did on her chin and neck. The last of his cum dribbled out of his cock and Rachael cupped her hands under it to try and catch every bit. Kirsten roughly pulled Rachael back up and kissed her, her tongue searching for the precious fluid she had worked so hard to obtain. Then she cleaned her face and neck off with her tongue. Rachael just closed her eyes, and with a cute grin smeared some of Michael's cum on Kirsten's ass.

"Holy shit, Mike, look what you did to the radiator," said Tom.

Michael turned and saw that the pipe he was cuffed to had been ripped from the wall completely. He was still cuffed, but at least now he could move around. Both Kirsten and Rachael looked over, and then Kirsten gave Rachael a triumphant look.

"Humph," Rachael pouted, her arms still around Kirsten's waist. "I still think I did a better job."

"Why don't we ask him?" said Kirsten. They both looked at him, while Tom tried to contain his mirth at Michael's situation.

Michael looked like a deer in headlights. Luckily he was smarter than some silly deer. "I have to go to the bathroom!" he said quickly as he stood and walked towards the door.

"Whoa, slow down there," said Kirsten as she stepped in his path.

"Yeah, come sit down," said Rachael as she pushed him back into the same chair he had been sitting in for the whole day. "You're the only one who can settle the dispute here. Who gave you a better orgasm?"

"Um. Uh. Well." Michael's mind was racing. Here he was, sitting before two gorgeous naked women with their hands on their hips, standing in judgment. Was there any way for him to answer this question without endangering his life? Michael looked pleadingly at Tom, hoping he might give him a way out. Tom was content to let him sweat, getting just a little revenge for yesterday's incident with Allen. An idea popped into Michael's head. It was his only chance.

"Well?" said Kirsten, tapping her foot. Michael let out a low, quick whistle. "What? What did you say?"

X came bounding into the room and rubbed himself between the girls' bare legs. Rachael knelt down and cooed when she saw the loveable dog. Kirsten looked down at X. Suddenly she realized Michael's ploy, and looked back towards the chair, but he was already gone. She quickly looked around for the keys but they were gone off the floor too.

"That sneaky little bastard!" said Kirsten, shaking her head.

"Hmm? Have you seen this dog? He's so adorable!" said Rachael as she rubbed the dog's ears, much to his delight.

"Yeah, we've met. Hi, X (bark!)," said Kirsten with a bit of exasperation in her voice. "I'm going to find Michael." Kirsten walked out of the room, still stark naked.

"Did he just say hello? And his name is X?" asked Rachael.

"Yep and yep. Hey X. (bark!)," said Tom. "He's Mike's dog and he's exceptionally well trained."

"Really?"

"Yeah. You think X coming in here and distracting you two was an accident?"

Kirsten casually strolled nude through the house, an elegant image of angelic beauty, God's gift to heterosexual men. There weren't many places to hide in the house, it wasn't a very big place. "Miiiiichael," she called out. "You're going to answer that question if we have to tie you down and torture you!"

She spotted the cuffs on the floor in the kitchen. All she could hear was the muffled conversation of Tom and Rachael in Michael's bedroom. She tiptoed into the kitchen, looking around quickly. Kirsten stopped over the handcuffs, and bent over to pick them up. As she was rising back up, Michael sneaked up behind her. "Hmm," said Kirsten.

"BOO!"

"Aaiiiee!" she screamed and dropped the cuffs. She spun around and Michael picked her up in his arms and twirled around, laughing. She playfully beat his chest with her fists, giggling at him.

"I hope my second attempt at a joke was a little more 'fun' scary and a little less 'real' scary then the last?" said Michael.

"Yes, this time was a lot more fun," she said with her hands on his chest. She frowned slightly. "But really, please don't ever do what you did to me this morning ever again. I don't think I could take it."

Michael placed her back on the floor again. "Never again, Kirsten. Believe me, never again." Kirsten smiled. "Hey, what was with you jumping off and making Rachael take a shot to the mouth? Are you not on the pill?"

"No, it's not that. It's just," she hesitated and held his right hand between both of hers. She noticed the cuts and bruising on his wrist. "Oh my god! Are you okay?!"

"Don't worry, it's not like a vein or anything got cut."

"Don't worry? Come on, we have to clean this up. Have any medicine or bandages here?"

"If we do, it's probably in the bathroom." She grabbed his hand and pulled him along. "Oww. You don't have to be in such a hurry, the bathroom is right over there."

She looked genuinely concerned. "Oh! Sorry. I'll try and be more careful." She pulled him by the elbow and brought him into the bathroom.

Rachael was utterly in love with X. She was having a lot of fun petting him and giving him orders.

"Mike loves to show him off. You wouldn't believe the amount of tail he gets when he and X go out during the day," said Tom.

"I think I can, how can anyone not love this dog? He's so cute." X was sitting, panting with his tongue hanging out. Just like any man would be with a naked Rachael Leigh Cook patting his head and scratching his ears.

"X can do a lot more than the usual sit, stand, beg type stuff. Unfortunately, he'll only do it for Michael. He's a bit protective of him." Tom was reclining on the bed.

"X protective of Michael, or Michael protective of X?"

"Either. Or both. You know, I never needed X to help me with the ladies." Rachael rolled her eyes. "But Michael should definitely show you some of the stuff X can do. Since you two are already, shall we say, intimately acquainted, he doesn't really need to keep it a secret." Tom yawned. "Wow, I'm tired."

"I'm hungry. Since you're not the average college kid, I take it you're not living on mac and cheese."

"That's only for special occasions. Tonight, we can probably just throw a few filet mignons on the grill out back. That means we'd have to get dressed."

"That means you have to get dressed," said Rachael with a grin. "X'll keep you company, right boy? (bark!) I'm going to see what Michael and Kirsten are up to." Rachael stood and walked out of the room as Tom went to his room and put on a pair of shorts and a shirt. He grabbed some steaks and seasonings and walked outside and fired up the grill. It was just past 7:00 and the sun was still out, barely. X bounded outside, wagging his tail at all the raw meat. Tom wondered where everyone was.

"Oh, I'm so so sorry about this," said Rachael as she spread some ointment on Michael's wrist. Kirsten was tending to his other wrist. "I should've let Kirsten let you loose."

"Jeez, you two have to relax. It's not that bad. You're acting like this is serious." Michael was leaning up against the sink, either nude girl holding one of his injured forearms.

"Why didn't you say anything while we were in the bedroom? I would've unlocked them if I knew they were hurting you," said Kirsten.

"The pain was nothing compared to the pleasure, believe me."

"Speaking of which…" said Rachael. Michael winced, but not from his wounds. I am a moron.

"Please don't make me answer that question. I don't think it's fair to either of you. Besides, I don't think I could make a choice and still have a clear conscience."

"Oh please," said Rachael. "You just don't want one of us to stop fucking you because you said the other was better." She put a small bandage on his cut and patted it down. Kirsten finished up just after.

"Or he wants another demonstration," said Kirsten.

Michael looked like he was about to retort, then he shrugged and nodded. Rachael and Kirsten both squeezed his wounds a little.

"OWwWW!"

The scent of grilled meat wafted into the room from the small back yard. "Oooh, food. I'm ravenous. You guys coming?" said Rachael as she left the bathroom. Michael stopped Kirsten before she left the bathroom.

"You never finished your sentence in the kitchen. 'It's just…'" said Michael.

"Michael, what we did in your room, with Tom and Rachael, that was just plain fucking. Way too hot an opportunity to pass up. If you're going to come inside me, it has to be just you and me. I want it to be special."

"You sound like you want a relationship out of this, Kirsten," said Michael with a laugh. "You don't?" she asked, a little saddened. Michael looked at her with surprise, he didn't think she was serious, especially considering how quickly the relationship had progressed to sex.

"Uh, I guess I never considered it a possibility."

"Oh," said Kirsten as she turned away. "Forget it then," she said sadly.

"Wait," said Michael as he grasped her arm and turned her around.

Interesting, when, where and with whom the important moments in a person's life happen. Michael looked deeply into her eyes and considered his options. He saw endless sexual pleasure, himself hobnobbing with Hollywood heavyweights, a chance to finally get out on his own, away from school and his parents. He saw a beautiful woman who was as eager to please him as he was to please her, a funny, vivacious person that any man could fall in love with, let alone him. Most importantly, he thought he saw a chance, a chance that he would be the one man that she would fall in love with. But for all the foresight Michael thought he had, the most obvious one didn't occur to him until last.

"You're leaving tomorrow, aren't you?" said Michael.

"Yes, but I'll be back here in July to do the movie," she said quickly.

"Assuming it gets made?"

"Well, yeah, there is that part of it."

"You should know that I just go to school here, Kirsten. I'm actually from Maryland. Chances are I won't be in Chicago when you come back."

"Oh." She was crestfallen.

"Unless…" Michael's mind was churning.

"Unless what?" she said, grateful for any idea that might keep the two of them together.

"You said that you don't have a male lead for the movie, right? You think I got the look to be in showbiz?"

Kirsten's eyes lit up. "I can't believe that never occurred to me! All you need is a little make up and a personal trainer, and you'd be perfect for the part! Hell, you don't even need to know how to act, once the right people get done with you, you can be the next big thing!"

"Whoa, whoa. Slow down, Kirsten. I didn't mean becoming an actor. I just meant coming out to LA for a few weeks under the guise of coming for an audition," he paused. "And what do you mean, a personal trainer? Have you even felt these rock hard abs, honey?"

"Yes," she said as she pinched his modest gut. "And there's only one thing on your body that's 'rock-hard,' and even then it's only for a few minutes."

"A few minutes!? When that special night gets here, I'll show you a 'few minutes,'" he said with a playful sneer. "'Rock hard for a few minutes,'" he said in disgust.

"Oh, hush you," said Kirsten as she craned her neck and gave him a gentle kiss. After the kiss, he laughed a little. "What?" asked Kirsten.

"Do you realize that's only the second time we've kissed each other? After everything we've done together, we shared our second kiss in a smelly bathroom, absolutely stark naked." Kirsten looked at him and nodded with agreement. He continued, "I know that's not how I envisioned it happening."

"How did you-"

Michael cut her off by grabbing her small waist, leaning her back and giving her a kiss worthy of an Oscar nomination, or at least an MTV award. She placed her arms around his neck, and moaned happily into his mouth. Michael could have stood in that bathroom for hours tasting Kirsten's sweet lips. The unfortunate biological necessity of breathing finally halted their kiss…briefly. They took quick breaths and again became lost in each other's arms.

The smell of grilled steak again wafted into the bathroom. They finally broke their kiss and Michael said, "Mmm."

"Are you saying that because of me, or that interesting aroma of dried urine and steak?"

"Um. You , of course." She rolled her eyes at him. "Well, what do you expect? I haven't eaten all day, thanks to you," said Michael, still holding Kirsten in his arms.

"Do you have any idea how exclusive that meal was this morning? It was one-of-a-kind! All of a dozen people have even gotten a whiff of that delicacy" said Kirsten lightheartedly.

"That's true, that's true," he said as they released each other and walked towards his bedroom to put some clothes on. "Considering your breakfast though, you might as well have just gone to McDonald's. You know, millions and millions served."

She giggled. "You're disgusting."

"I'm tasteful. Maybe I should have Thomas regale you with his enormous collection of dirty jokes." Michael pulled on a pair of shorts and an old And1 shirt.

"Please don't. I don't know much more of you and your roommate's charm I can take." Kirsten picked up her dress and hung it in his closet. "Got anything I can wear? Clean, preferably?"

"I got stuff you can wear, just give it a smell before you put it on though."

"Eww. Are all college guys as disgusting as you?" she asked as she pulled on a t shirt and a pair of boxers, after checking for any ominous stains, of course.

Michael scratched his chin and thought for a moment. "Yeah, pretty much. Now come on, I'm starving."

8:41 pm.

After a hearty meal of steak and beer, Kirsten and Rachael gave themselves clean up duty, since Tom cooked dinner. Tom and Michael had settled down on the small porch out back with their drinks.

"This has been one HELL of a night, hasn't it?" said Tom.

"You're telling me. I think I'm about to pass out, I'm so tired."

"What? Don't be a pussy. It's not even nine yet!"

"Yeah, I know. But come on, three monster orgasms in one day is enough to take any man done for the count. It would take quite a sight for me to get hard again."

"Ever imagine anything like this happening?" asked Tom.

"Yes, actually."

"So what do you think of Rachael?"

"Definitely a wild one. Even moreso than that Kelly chick from our freshman year."

"Yes she is. Think she'll introduce me to some more of her wild celebrity friends?"

"Oh please. How many wild, bisexual female celebrities do you think there are?"

Suddenly, Tom's beer almost slipped out of his hand. "What's wrong?" asked Michael.

"How's that for a sight to get you hard again?" asked Tom, pointing towards the window.

***

"Hand me that dish towel, will you?" asked Rachael, holding a couple steak knives.

Kirsten gave it to her as she washed her hands, the last of the dirty dishes having been cleaned. She looked out a small window towards the two guys she had just fucked and met. Or met and fucked. Kirsten was surprised at herself for how bold she was with Michael. It took quite a long time for her to warm up to Allen, and he was her bodyguard for years. He even tried to accompany her to her prom. But Allen would never be more than a special friend, they both knew that.

"They're pretty hot aren't they?" said Rachael as she followed Kirsten's gaze out the window.

"Yeah, but your guy has got a mouth on him."

"From what you said about this morning, I think your guy does too," said Rachael as she turned towards Kirsten. Kirsten blushed. For all of her wild sexual tendencies and fame, she was still a little shy at heart. "How did you two meet?

"In a bar actually. We spotted each other from across the room but it took him a little while for him to pick up on the signals I was sending him."

"A bar? How old are you?"

"I'm 21 now, thank you very much," said Kirsten defiantly.

"Okay, okay Kiki." Rachael thought a moment. "Hey how come he still calls you Kirsten? You two are obviously more than friends, and you really seem to be taken by him. I got to call you Kiki even before we had, uh, 'gotten' together."

"Well, we were friends before we had 'gotten' together. I guess things moved a little too fast between him and me. Besides, there's something about him, you know?"

"Yeah, I know what you mean. Definitely something." Then Rachael stepped closer to Kirsten. "You know, you and I haven't 'gotten' together for a long time."

Kirsten brushed some of Rachael's hair out of her eyes. "I know, kissing you back there brought back some great memories."

"I'm sure those two won't mind if we reminisced for a little while?" said Rachael as she slipped her hands inside the loose boxers Kirsten was wearing and gave her ass a squeeze.

"Mmm. I don't think they'd mind at all." With that, Kirsten kissed Rachael and their tongues dueled like it was old times. Kirsten's hands roamed over the smaller woman's body, squeezing and fondling everything she came across.

"You have got to get me naked and on my back!" said Rachael before she kissed Kirsten again.