The Big Time Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um. Okay!" Kirsten tossed the tiny Rachael Leigh Cook over her shoulder and quickly moved to the bedroom, dropping her unceremoniously on the bed.

"Oof," said Rachael just before Kirsten flopped down next to her and began kissing her neck.

Michael and Tom quickly put down their beers and ran into the house after Tom's eagle eyes saw Rachael and Kirsten kissing in the kitchen. Tom checked out the living room while Michael went to look in his bedroom.

"You see them?" Tom called out. Michael didn't answer. "Okay, I guess you did." Tom quickly went over to Michael's bedroom and saw him standing in the doorway, with a lusty look on his face. Tom peeked through and proceeded to push Michael out of the way. Michael pushed back and they fought each other like little kids, neither of them taking their eyes off the incredible sight of Kirsten sucking on one of Rachael's tits.

Rachael looked at them. "Now boys, no fighting or you'll have to go sit in the corner. And not watch mommy and mommy play," she said in as matronly a voice as possible. Kirsten giggled as she slid her mouth over to Rachael's other tit. Kirsten was still wearing the clothes she had gotten from Michael, but Rachael was as naked as she was just an hour earlier.

The two men froze in place, still holding fistfuls of each other's shirts. A second later, they let each other go and stood watching, their erections slowly returning.

Kirsten had gotten Rachael's nipples hard and wet, and she continued to massage and squeeze her tits. She traced a line between Rachael's breasts all the way up to her chin with her tongue, before giving her another lusty kiss.

"You know how much I love that tongue of yours, Kiki," said Rachael, breathing heavily. "But I'd love it even more if it was buried in my pussy!"

"You are such a demanding little brat, you know that?" said Kirsten as she made her way down to Rachael's trimmed brown bush. Kirsten was kneeling, with the bed in front of her. She pulled Rachael's slim body over and spread her legs.

"Wrong, I'm a cute and sexy demanding little brat," said Rachael with an adorable grin.

"Mmm," said Kirsten as she inhaled Rachael's musky scent. "Yes you are. Ooh and your pussy is so pretty too."

"Kiss it! Lick it! I'm so wet for you, Kiki!" demanded Rachael.

Indeed she was. Kirsten almost salivated as she saw tiny droplets of Rachael's womanly secretions glistening on her labia. She swabbed her tongue up and down Rachael's pussy, collecting each drop, getting a gratifying moan from Rachael. Encouraged, she slipped a finger inside, and gave Rachael's aching love button a kiss.

Rachael twitched as Kirsten did that. "Ooh, yeah baby. That's it." Her clit was obviously not as sensitive as Kirsten's. She closed her eyes and rubbed her nipples as Kirsten slowly fucked her with her middle finger. Kirsten knew she had an audience though, and she made sure her ass was sticking up in the air for their consideration.

Kirsten removed her finger so she could pull her boxers off. Rachael immediately opened her big brown eyes and showed her displeasure at losing Kirsten's finger. The boxer's slid down to Kirsten's knees, and her needs became very evident to the two horny onlookers. Her snatch was glistening in the low light of the room, desperate for pleasure. She waved her butt around, trying to entice Michael and Tom to take care of her pussy.

Rachael reached down and pulled Kirsten's head up. "Kiki, you don't need them to take care of your pussy, so maybe you should climb on top of me and let me handle the job." Kirsten flicked her tongue at Rachael's nose before kissing her and giving Rachael a taste of her own juices. Kirsten got onto the bed and crawled into a sixty-nine position. She looked at Michael and licked her lips, showing off her shiny face before diving into Rachael's pussy again.

As Kirsten's pussy finally came into view, Rachael couldn't believe that she and Kirsten had met up so randomly. It had been a long time since the two of them had experienced the joys of sapphic pleasure and Rachael definitely missed her. The fact that they were about to share in a sixty-nine had the pleasure centers in her mind firing on all cylinders.

The smooth skin above of Kirsten's pussy was such an incredible turn on for Rachael. She never had the guts to shave herself completely down there, but she still loved a baby smooth pussy. Rachael gripped Kirsten's thighs and pulled her down and wasted no time in attacking Kirsten's clit with her tongue. Kirsten jumped, but Rachael held her down firmly and continued licking her clit. Being an experienced woman, Rachael knew exactly how to treat a clitoris as sensitive as Kirsten's.

"Oooh, you're so much better at that than Michael was," moaned Kirsten between licks. Tom laughed and jabbed Michael in the ribs with his elbow. Kirsten looked up and stuck her tongue out at Michael. He crossed his arms and glared at her, acting as if he was just biding his time. Then she parted Rachael's cuntlips and began tonguing her again, this time deeper inside. This brought out a long moan from Rachael as she squeezed Kirsten's ass and her finger slid towards her puckered hole.

"Oh god, finger my asshole baby!" said Kirsten. Rachael had no idea Kirsten liked it up the butt, but it certainly turned her on. She sucked her finger a little and slowly rubbed her sphincter and pushed it inside. She stroked it back and forth. This was a volatile combination for Kirsten. Every thrust into her ass and lick to her clit combined forces to jolt her brain with pleasure. It was becoming entirely too much for Kirsten to handle.

Kirsten's cries of pleasure were being muffled Rachael's pussy. Her clit was buried in Kirsten's mouth, but she was unable to focus on it, her vision blurring as Rachael really let her have it. "Make me come! Please make me come!" said Kirsten as she lifted her head. Her face was a shiny mess, and her eyes were rolled back.

Rachael stopped for a moment. "Who's the demanding little brat now?" she said smugly.

Kirsten sat up and practically smothered Rachael with her pussy. "I am! Now finish me!" said Kirsten as she gyrated her hips on Rachael's mouth. Rachael didn't really have a choice now, it was either get Kirsten to an orgasm or suffocate. Rachael kinda had a thing for breathing, so she slipped a second finger inside Kirsten's asshole and really began fucking her with it. Then she began sucking gently on Kirsten's clit. It produced the desired effect.

"OOOHHHHH YEEEEESSSSSSSS! OOOOH MYYY GOD!!!" cried Kirsten as she released a face full of girl cream all over Rachael's wanton face. Rachael continued fucking her ass and lapping up as much cum as she could. Kirsten rode the wave of her orgasm for at least 25 seconds, twitching and gasping on top of Rachael's face. When it was over she finally collapsed onto the bed, utterly and completely satisfied. Unlike Rachael, who was just a little miffed that Kirsten had started the job but was unable to finish it. "I guess I'm too good," she said, looking at Kirsten's sweaty body heaving on the bed.

"Oh, I'm sorry Rach, I'll finish you off," said Kirsten, still lying down. She struggled to sit up. Michael whispered something into Tom's ear. Tom nodded eagerly.

"No, no, no, Kirsten, you just stay right where you are. Let us men handle it," said Michael as he and Tom stepped into the room, their hard ons leading the way. Kirsten gratefully let them take the lead and she put her head back down on the pillow.

"Oh, and how are you men going to 'handle' me?" Rachael asked coquettishly. Both Tom and Michael stripped down.

"Well," said Michael as Tom sat down in the chair. "If it's not going to be Tom and two muggers, it's going to be Tom and me."

Rachael's eyes lit up with excitement. Kirsten looked a little worried. "Are you sure you're going to be able to handle all that, um, meat?" she asked.

Rachael practically leapt off the bed and said, "Watch and learn, young one." Kirsten raised herself up on the pillows for what was sure to be an interesting show.

Tom was sitting, his cock at full mast. Rachael bent over and began to suck his dick. Michael and Kirsten watched for a few moments, then Rachael looked back at Michael with her big brown eyes and shot him a carnal glare. He stepped over and placed the head of his cock at her dripping wet pussy, and slid himself inside with not nearly as much difficulty as before. He started slow, like he usually does.

"Oh come on Mike, Kiki already got me primed and ready. Fuck me!" said Rachael.

"All right you horny slut. You want it hard and fast? You got it!" Michael immediately doubled his speed and Rachael shrieked her approval. Rachael loved having two cocks to play with, and with Tom in her mouth, Michael pistoning away, and Kirsten's previous ministrations, she came almost immediately.

"OOOOOOHHHHHHHH! THAT'S THE WAY!!" she yelled as she creamed all over Michael's cock. She began to focus on Tom fucking the two of them so they could come too. They had other things in mind though. Michael extracted himself from her snatch and Tom gently pulled her up from his dick. "What? Is something wrong?"

"No, not at all," said Tom. "I want you to ride me."

"What about Mike?"

"I'm sure he'll find room somewhere," said Tom with an evil smile.

Kirsten's mouth dropped open. "Oh my god. You're actually gonna do that?"

"As long as Rachael is okay with it," said Michael, his cock slick with Rachael's juices.

"You better believe I am!" said Rachael excitedly. She wasted no time in straddling Tom's cock and then leaning over. "I've always wanted to try this! Now get your butt over here Mike, my butt needs some attention!"

Kirsten sat up to get a closer look as Michael rubbed his finger around Rachael's asshole. Her cunt was already stretched to capacity by Tom, Kirsten had no idea how she was going to fit Michael in there too. Then Michael tried to push his way into her ass, but it was almost too tight to even try.

"Rachael, you have to relax, okay? If it hurts we'll stop," said Michael. Rachael nodded and Michael tried again. Rachael's eyes were scrunched shut as the head of Michael's cock made it inside. "Are you all right?" asked Michael, concern evident in his voice.

"Yes, just keep going," Rachael whispered. Michael gently rubbed her clit, trying to ease the discomfort. Soon, he was halfway in, then completely. Rachael had managed to take both Tom and Michael into her tiny, elfish body. "Please fuck me, please fuck me," she whispered. Michael and Tom slowly began sliding their dicks in and out of her body.

Kirsten libido was awakened by this extraordinary sight before her. Somewhere, she found the energy to lightly begin stroking her tired pussy. In that mass of human flesh, tiny little Rachael was being reamed to within an inch of her life, but she was loving every minute of it, as evidenced by her louder and longer groans. Kirsten licked her fingers and continued to masturbate, rubbing her clit just the way she liked it.

Michael had never had anal sex before. It had always been a fantasy of his, but most women were as revolted by it as most men were. It was just unbelievably tight and warm, doubly so because Tom was taking up the rest of the room in Rachael's small hips. He began to stroke his cock inside her a little faster as he sensed that Rachael's pleasure was beginning to outweigh her discomfort. Tom picked up on it too and he tried to fuck her faster too, although in his position, it was difficult to go much faster than he was.

Soon, Rachael tried to get into a rhythm with the two men, moving her hips back and forth slightly as they both thrust away into her. Never before had she felt so filled up, so complete. Her pleasure centers were alive with sensations, and another orgasm was imminent. All three of them began grunting and groaning, as the pace of the fucking increased to an even higher level.

Kirsten's pace had increased significantly too. Watching Rachael really get into the double penetration was seriously influencing Kirsten's reluctance to try it. She was rubbing her clit faster and faster while fucking herself with her fingers. With a soft moan she creamed all over her fingers and Michael's bed. She lay back against the headboard as she tasted herself. "He's definitely going to have to wash these sheets after tonight," she thought. X started barking loudly from outside the house. Kirsten figured that Michael and the other two were too far gone to care what X was doing, so she put on his green robe, cinched it and went off to investigate.

After ten more minutes of spirited fucking, where Rachael was the grateful recipient of two orgasms, Tom and Michael's balls began to ache for release.

"Oh shit, man, I'm ready to come!" said Michael.

"So am I!" said Tom.

The two of them grunted savagely as they emptied their balls into Rachael's holes. The warmth spreading throughout Rachael's loins triggered off one last, intense orgasm. She moaned loudly as her body extracted the last of the cum from two exhausted men. Michael pulled his rapidly deflating organ out of her ass and collapsed onto the floor. Rachael tried to stand but her legs were too weak and she fell onto the bed. Tom just slumped in the chair. All three were utterly satisfied. Rachael was the first to notice that Kirsten was gone.

"Anybody know where she went?" she asked tiredly.

"I'll go check my room, where my nice warm bed is," said Tom as he stumbled out into the hallway.

"Kirsten!" Michael called out. Groaning, Michael got to his feet and went looking around the house. He saw Kirsten sitting on the couch with X and Allen standing over her. She looked at Michael, and signaled him to stay where he was.

"Kirsten, you're in big trouble. Your agent pays me to keep track of you at ALL times. So stealing my keys and wallet and joyriding around Chicago is not going to be tolerated. It's too dangerous for a celebrity like you to be out alone in the city."

"I wasn't out joyriding, Allen!" she said angrily. "I just came here to see my friend! That's it!"

"I'd say you were definitely joyriding something," said Michael.

Kirsten almost cracked a grin when Allen turned around and glowered at Michael. "You. If anything had happened to Kiki I would've held you responsible. And I would've taken my anger out on your ass!" he said as he stepped forward menacingly.

Michael stood his ground. There was no possible way he could take this guy in a fight, and he felt a little silly since he was naked, but he wasn't going to let Allen push him around.

"Allen! Leave him alone! It's not like he came and snatched me out of my bed okay! I left! I made my own decision!" she yelled.

Allen turned back around and looked down at her. "I'm paid to keep you safe, Kiki. That's all. I know I seem like a wet blanket, ok? But it's my job." Michael sensed that it was more than professionalism that drove Allen. He cared for her too.

"I know, I'm sorry for yelling. It's just that I should be on my own by now. I don't need you around me all the time," said Kirsten.

"Regardless, Kirsten, I have to take you back to the hotel now. You can't stay here." Kirsten looked like she was going to yell again. "Please, Kiki, just do it for me." She finally nodded and began to walk back towards the bedroom. "I'll be in the car."

Michael didn't say anything as they both went back towards his room. Rachael had made herself comfortable on his bed, dozing slightly. When they came back in, she yawned and asked them what was going on.

"I have to go," said Kirsten as she grabbed her dress out of the closet. "I'm going back to LA tomorrow."

"Aww, I was hoping we were going to hang out tomorrow," said Rachael.

"It'll have to be some other time, but we'll definitely get together. Mind if I grab a few clothes to wear on the ride back to the hotel?" she asked Michael. He shook his head as he pulled on a pair of boxers.

She put on one of his nice dress shirts and the boxers she was wearing earlier, and then her coat. He raised his eyebrows at her selection. "Just so you don't forget me," she said as she kissed him on the cheek. "Walk me out?"

The two of them walked side by side to the front door. X was looking out the window, growling slightly at the car out front. Allen was in the car, watching and waiting. Kirsten waved him to go around the block and he reluctantly drove away.

"You have my cell number right?" she asked Michael. He nodded. "Why are you so quiet?"

"It's going to be a long time until I see you again," he said sadly.

"I know," she said with a gloomy look on her face. "I don't want to leave. But it's just that I have to."

"Just tell me that you won't fall for one of those Hollywood pretty boys groveling at your feet."

She caressed his face with her hand. "I told you. I don't have anyone groveling at my feet."

"Wrong." Michael pulled her close and dipped her. "You have me." With that, Michael pressed his lips to hers softly, and gently worked his tongue inside her mouth. She held his face as she kissed back and their tongues danced with each other and she moaned with contentment. The bright lights of the Lexus pierced through the darkness as it came back around and slowly brought them out of their kiss. X barked as they reluctantly released each other, and Kirsten slowly walked down the front walk towards the car.

"You know, my mom is going to freak when she notices that my most expensive shirt is missing!" he shouted to her.

"Just tell her that I'll buy you a dozen nicer shirts when you come out to LA! Call me soon, okay?" she blew him a kiss as she got in the car. "Bye X! (bark! bark!) Bye Michael!" Allen shifted the car into gear and sped off into the night. Michael watched until he couldn't see their taillights anymore. He closed the door and went back to his room. Rachael had turned the lights off, the only illumination in the room was the moonlight streaming through the window.

"Did she leave?" asked Rachael.

"Yeah," said Michael, trying to conceal his sadness at Kirsten's absence.

Rachael saw through that easily. "Awwwww. Come here you." Michael came and lay down next to her. He didn't really feel any guilt with letting Rachael ease his pain. At the moment. All of that could change depending on where this relationship with Kirsten ended up going. "You're going to see her again. And I saw the way Kirsten looked at you, I think she really likes you. And she's very loyal to the people who get into her good graces."

Michael put his arm around Rachael and leaned his head back on the pillow. "Thanks Rachael. It's nice to get a confirmation of her feelings about me. I have been wrong before," he furrowed his brow. "Very wrong."

Rachael curled up to him, resting her head on his shoulder. "I guarantee you're not wrong this time," she said as she closed her eyes, letting the rhythm of his heartbeat lull her to sleep. "Besides, I'm here to keep you company." She draped a dainty arm across his chest. He looked down at her and smiled as he saw that her feet just reached past his knees. I hope I don't roll over and crush her.

He lay there thinking just how bittersweet this weekend had been. Kirsten Dunst had just left him in the dust, but Rachael had eagerly taken her place. Not exactly a step down. If the circumstances were different, he wouldn't have minded pursuing a relationship with Rachael. He kissed her lightly on the head, and closed his eyes. Reality had yet to intrude on this amazing weekend, but he knew it was coming. He knew it was coming soon.