The Big Time Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But once I get my first Hollywood paycheck, we're going to the cheapest restaurant in town."

"I can't wait." The waiter came back and took Kirsten's credit card. Seconds later he returned with the receipt and Kirsten began writing on it. The waiter glanced at the odd expression on Michael's face.

"What?!" blurted out Michael.

"Oh, nothing sir," said the waiter.

Michael, annoyed, grabbed Kirsten's foot and began tickling her. The pen skewed across the receipt as Kirsten burst out laughing. She jerked her leg back but Michael held on and she almost slipped out of her chair.

"Hahaahaahah! Stop it!" she shrieked.

The waiter picked up the receipt. "Uh. This is close enough. Thank you very much." He walked away.

"You know, you have really cute little toes," said Michael as his relentless tickling drove Kirsten into a frenzy.

"Heeheeheheeheehee! St-, stop!" yelled Kirsten as she banged the table and knocked a glass over. Other customers began staring at them as the manager came over to their table to investigate.

"Excuse me Ms. Dunst, is something the matter?" asked the middle aged manager.

"Does it, haha, look like, heehee, something is the, hahahaha, matter?!" asked Kirsten deliriously.

"No ma'am. Not at all," said the manager coolly.

"Do you want us to leave?" asked Michael.

The manager looked at him. "I'm sure you can think of a less public place for these kinds of activities?"

"Ye, yes! Less pub-, hahah, lic," stammered Kirsten.

Michael finally released her little foot. After catching her breath, Kirsten stuck her head under the table to look for her high heel. He noticed it lying on its side under her chair and picked it up. Michael cleared his throat.

"Oh. There it is," said Kirsten, her face red with exertion.

Michael knelt down on the floor and slipped the shoe back onto her foot.

"Thank you," said Kirsten and she gave him a kiss. He could feel the eyes of some of the other men in the restaurant staring at him jealously. Michael stood and held out his arm. Kirsten took it and they walked out of the restaurant. The valet met them at the front gate with her car. Michael tipped him as Kirsten walked around to get into the driver's seat.

"Whoa Kirsten. I'm quite sure you're blood alcohol level is above the state limit," called out Michael. "You shouldn't be driving."

She stopped and looked over at him. "I didn't have that much to drink. I'm fine."

"Nonetheless," said Michael as he walked over and stood between Kirsten and the car. He held his hand out. "I wouldn't want anything to happen to this car."

"You sneaky little-, fine," said Kirsten as she dropped the keys into his palm. They both got into the Porsche and Michael started it up and drove out of the parking lot.

"So where are we headed?" asked Michael.

"Back to my house. Do you know how to get there?"

"Your house? What about your mom and brother?" asked Michael as he hit the button to put the top up.

"They're spending a few days visiting family back in New Jersey," said Kirsten.

"That sounds suspiciously like the story that Eliza gave Tom," said Michael. Kirsten just smiled and looked out the window as Michael shifted into high gear and sped through the night.

9:25 pm. Dunst household.

The lights in the house were dark as Kirsten opened the front door. She put her keys on a little side table and walked into the kitchen, Michael following. "Would you like anything to drink? Coffee?" asked Kirsten as she washed her hands.

"No thanks," said Michael. "I think I've got enough energy for you to handle tonight."

"Really," said Kirsten. Michael's hands softly rubbed her bare shoulders and she felt his warm breath in her ear. "We'll see." Kirsten dried her hands and then quickly dashed out from under Michael's hands. She was giggling as she ran up the stairs with Michael in hot pursuit. But Michael wasn't fast enough as Kirsten scampered into her room and slammed the door, locking Michael out.

"Hey!" shouted Michael, twisting on the knob to no avail.

"Hold your horses! It'll just be a few minutes!" Kirsten shouted back.

"Okay, but hurry up!"

True to her word, a few minutes later he heard Kirsten's voice again. "Okay, come in and have a seat. Oh, and turn the lights off."

Michael opened the door, entered the room and flicked the lights off. He looked around for Kirsten but she wasn't there. Then he noticed another door, across from the bed. He pulled the chair from her desk and sat down.

"Ready?" called out Kirsten.

"Yep," replied Michael, rubbing his hands together.

Kirsten opened the door slowly, letting the soft bathroom light stream across the room. Michael blinked his eyes as he saw Kirsten's lithe form lean against the door frame, her arm bent over her head in a classic pose. She was wearing a lacy black teddy, cut low in front to accentuate her breasts. Michael licked his lips as Kirsten sauntered towards him, barefoot.

"You're choking my bear," said Kirsten with a giggle.

"Huh?" said Michael dumbly. Kirsten pointed to Michael's side; in his right hand Michael had one of her teddy bears in a death grip. "Sorry." He tossed it to the floor.

"Tsk, tsk. First you choke him and then you throw him away?" said Kirsten. She walked over to the bear and slowly bent over to pick him up, granting Michael a superb view of her ass. Then she turned around while petting the bear's head. Michael's cock began rising as he watched her stroke the stuffed animal. "You be more nice," said Kirsten to Michael.

"I promise nothing." He stood up and advanced towards Kirsten.

Kirsten held her hand out in a stopping motion. "Back off there mister."

The one thing Michael did not want to do was back off. He took her hand and twirled her around until her back was to him. "You look incredible in that," he whispered into her ear. He slid his hands down her side and onto her hips.

"I'm glad you like it. I got it just for you," said Kirsten as she leaned her head back onto Michael's shoulder. His hands slid over her flat stomach and he began kissing her neck. "Mmm, you know, as good as you look in that suit, I think I'd rather have you naked for the rest of the night. Stand still."

She turned around and gently slid Michael's coat off of his shoulders. Then she undid his tie and slowly pulled it from his neck. Kirsten took her time unbuttoning Michael's shirt, all the while articulating all the things she was going to do and have done to her that night. Needless to say, getting Michael's pants down his legs was a bit more difficult to do.

"Ow!"

"Sorry," apologized Kirsten as she finally got Michael's pants off. He kicked his shoes off and stood before her nude. She ran her hands around his sides, giving his stomach a squeeze.

"Hey! You know, I AM working on that," said Michael indignantly.

"If you need a little help, and I think that you do since I did outrun you, I'm sure Simon can get you a personal trainer or something."

"Oh yeah? I bet you couldn't pick me up!" said Michael as he turned around and lifted Kirsten by her butt. She wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck.

"Maybe not until you lose that weight," she said, laughing.

"You shut up," said Michael playfully before he kissed Kirsten's soft lips. He massaged her ass as he stepped forward and lay her down on the bed. Their tongues swirled around in each other's mouths as their hands touched and squeezed whatever flesh they could find. Michael kissed his way down her neck to the cleft of her breasts. He let his tongue drag lazily between her soft mounds before pulling the soft cloth to one side and licking her hard eraser tip nipples.

Michael hooked his fingers under the shoulder straps of her teddy and pulled them down, revealing both of her breasts in all their round, soft glory. He continued pulling the black fabric down her body, letting his tongue drag over every newly exposed inch of flawless skin. Soon he was just above her pussy and its thin patch of blond hair. Michael lingered for a moment, savoring the anticipation. He pulled the teddy further and smiled slightly to himself as he saw it cling to Kirsten's aroused, wet pussy.

Kirsten raised her legs until Michael finally got the garment off of her body. She needed no encouragement to open her legs for him, and Michael positioned himself to dive into the delicacy Kirsten was offering. Her pussy was already wet with anticipation, prompting Michael to gather up her womanly secretions with his tongue. The outer lips came under attack first as Michael went around her pussy with his tongue, drawing soft moans from Kirsten. Then he spread the outer lips gently before sticking his tongue inside, trying to taste every bit of her hot twat.

Mindful of the extreme tightness of Kirsten's pussy, Michael reached his hand up to Kirsten's face, signaling for her to suck on his fingers. She grabbed his hand and sucked two fingers into her mouth. She licked them all over making them nice and slick. He pulled his hand down and inserted one finger inside her. After a little bit of effort he was able to wedge the second finger inside. Judging by the frequency and intensity of Kirsten's moans, Michael thought her clit was well overdue for an appearance.

Using his thumb, Michael gently rubbed the area just above her clit and began pulling the hood back. Her little love button peeked out and Michael briefly thought about sucking on it like he had done before. He decided not to on the grounds of him again doing something really stupid afterwards. Instead he just gave it a light, tender massage with his tongue while he slowly fucked her with his fingers. As he increased the pace Kirsten's body writhed more and more.

"Ohhh, don't stop, don't stop," moaned Kirsten. "Faster, faster!" Michael continued the licking and fucking of her pussy. He went faster and faster until Kirsten finally went over the edge and covered Michael's face with her orgasm. "Ohhhh goooooddddd!"

Michael crawled back on top of the bed. He hovered over her, watching her come down from her orgasm. She finally opened her eyes and burst out laughing when she saw his face. It was shiny and wet with her juices. "Kiss me," ordered Kirsten. Michael pressed his lips to hers and shared her orgasm with her. They rolled over and Kirsten slid off the bed onto her knees.

She gripped Michael's half erect cock softly and pushed it back towards his stomach. Then she stuck her tongue out and licked up and down the underside. Michael groaned as she lowered her lips to his balls and sucked one into her mouth, all the while giving his cock rhythmic tugs. Soon she came back up and began sucking his cock in earnest. Her lips formed a tight seal as her head bobbed up and down and she applied serious suction. Michael tried to prop his head up to watch but the pleasure from her hot mouth kept him from doing anything voluntarily.

Kirsten's mouth popped off the head of his slobbery cock. She straightened her tongue out and gave the tip of Michael's cock hard flicks and swipes. Michael thought he was going to come right then and there when Kirsten planted a wet kiss right on the underside of his cock where the head met the shaft. But somehow he kept himself just on the edge. Michael put his hand on her cheek and stopped her before she could begin sucking again.

There was a look of confusion on her face, but only for a moment. Michael sat up and got off the bed and Kirsten lay down, her head on the pillows. He stood at the foot of the bed, drinking in Kirsten's image; her blonde hair splayed out on the pillows, her beautiful blue eyes and wonderful smile. Despite what had just happened, Michael almost felt unworthy of this angel lying before him. Sensing Michael's hesitation, Kirsten beckoned him closer.

"I want you Michael. I want to feel you inside me," said Kirsten softly.

Their eyes locked onto each other and Michael leaned over her body. Kirsten slowly opened her legs for him. He pointed his cock directly at Kirsten's opening and lowered himself slowly. After a bit of a struggle, the head of his cock penetrated her pussy. Kirsten bit her lip and scrunched her eyes closed as Michael penetrated further and further into her body. Michael's teeth gritted as the unbelievable tightness of Kirsten's pussy brought him to new heights of pleasure.

With an agonizingly slow pace, Michael began fucking Kirsten. Her inner walls seemed to tickle and stimulate a different part of his cock with every thrust. Kirsten locked her legs around Michael's hips and her arms around his back. Every time he withdrew she used her arms to pull him back in. Michael fell to his elbows and he kissed Kirsten ravenously. Her tongue probed his mouth and then his felt its way around hers.

Michael loins begged him to go faster, but he wanted to wait until Kirsten was the one begging. He didn't have to wait long. "Faster Mike, faster!" urged Kirsten.

Michael got back onto his hands and began thrusting harder and faster. Kirsten's clit was being bumped with each stroke and she was coming perilously close to an orgasm. Of course, Michael was dying for an orgasm too, but he wanted this torture to last as long as humanly possible. The two of them finally opened their eyes. Michael saw delirious pleasure in Kirsten, but also an urge to make sure that he orgasmed as hard as she would. She held his face with both hands and kissed him again.

"I'm almost there, Mike, I'm almost there," groaned Kirsten. Michael thumped her as hard as he could, each thrust bringing both of them one step closer to the edge. Soon, there was nothing between them and total bliss but their own willingness not to come. Somehow, some way, the two of them took the plunge together. With exquisite timing, Kirsten's orgasm began just as Michael's did. Kirsten shrieked as her vaginal walls spasmed around Michael's cock, her orgasm rippling through her body like a tidal wave. Michael's orgasm was more like a volcanic eruption; one incredible, mind shattering burst of pleasure and cum, followed by smaller and smaller aftershocks.

After catching his breath, Michael began to withdraw himself from Kirsten. "No," she said quietly. She pushed him by his shoulder onto his back and pressed her body close to his, his soft cock still inside her. Kirsten lovingly kissed him one more time before she laid her head down on his chest and shut her eyes. Michael closed his arms around her and kissed the top of her head. He pulled the blankets over their sweaty, tired bodies and fell asleep.

11:25 am. Friday, May 30. Torbin Estate. Bethesda, Maryland.

John knocked gently on the door to the den. He waited patiently for a response but none was forthcoming. "Sir?" said John as he pushed the door open a crack. Joseph's head was flat on the desk.

"Urgh?" responded Joseph.

"It's here," said John.

"What is?" asked Joseph.

"IT, sir," said John.

Joseph looked up, his eyes wide. "Really? It's finally here?!" John nodded. "Oh yes!" said Joseph as he leapt out of his chair and ran past John. In the foyer he saw a box that stood about four feet tall. "Amazon.com" was written on the side. He ripped the top open and began pulling out handfuls of Styrofoam peanuts. John entered the foyer and handed Joseph a box cutter. Soon, Joseph's purchase stood on the marble tile floor.

Joseph wasted no time in assembling his brand new Segway Human Transporter. John picked up a set of instructions encased in plastic. "Shouldn't you read these first sir?" asked John.

"I'm an engineer, John, I could've built this thing. I don't need instructions," said Joseph as he snapped the handle bar into place. "There, all done. Now I just need to charge it." He found the electrical cord and pulled the Segway over to the wall. He plugged it in and a message appeared on the backlit LCD telling him that charging would be complete within eight hours. He laughed with glee.

"John, the absolute second that this is finished charging, come and get me, okay?" said Joseph.

"Of course, sir." Joseph turned around to walk away. "Sir? I was not sure if you heard me yesterday about your son?"

"What about him?"

"I did find him. He's still in Los Angeles and he's okay."

"He should be with all that cash I gave him. He sure knew the perfect time to hit me up for some money," said Joseph as he began walking up the stairs. "I can't wait to show off the Segway to my friends. They're going to be so jealous."

"Sir? Do you still want me to keep Michael's location a secret from madam?" said John, his voice echoing slightly.

"Yeah, let her find him on her own, if she's even trying," replied Joseph just before entering a bathroom. John sighed he began cleaning up the mess Joseph had left behind.

***

Dunst household. Los Angeles, California.

The absence of Kirsten's warm body slowly brought Michael out of his slumber. That, and the muffled sound of Avril Lavigne. He yawned and sat up, shaking the sleep out of his eyes. Michael slipped out of Kirsten's bed and pulled on the boxers he was wearing the night before. After going to the bathroom, Michael walked down the stairs and headed towards the kitchen.

Kirsten was at the stove shaking her hips and struggling to flip a pancake. Michael leaned against the wall and watched her with a smile on his face. She was wearing an oversized t-shirt that just barely covered up her bottom and grooving to the music coming out of a small clock radio. Her tousled hair completed one of the sexiest images Michael had ever seen. He looked around the roomy kitchen.Broken egg shells and white powder littered the counter top.

"Need any help?" asked Michael.

She turned her head and smiled. "No thanks. I can handle pancakes." The black pancake sitting on the counter suggested otherwise.

"Here, let me give you a few tips," said Michael as he walked up behind Kirsten. He reached around her and guided her hands. "First, you pour the batter right in the center of the pan so the pancake stays nice and round," said Michael as he poured the pale yellow liquid onto the pan. "You have the right kind of pan, but if the batter keeps sticking, just use a little Pam. After a minute or so you'll see a pretty even distribution of holes on the pancake. That's when you flip it." Michael took hold of the pan and deftly flipped the pancake.

"That was impressive. You're quite an expert on pancakes," said Kirsten.

Michael took the pancake out of the pan with a spatula and put in on a plate. "Why do you think I couldn't catch you last night? Here, you try." Kirsten carefully poured the batter into the center of the pan, forming a thick round pancake.

"How did you learn to flip pancakes like that?" asked Kirsten while they waited for bubbles to form. "Your mom?"

"No, actually it was a um, friend of my parent's, a woman named Rosa. I liked cooking when I was a kid."

"Really?" said Kirsten knowingly.

Michael deepened his voice. "I played with Tonka trucks and GI Joes too!"

"That's nice, you played with those little army dolls?"

"They're not dolls," said Michael deliberately. "They're action, figures."

"That's so cute you played with dolls. I did too." Before Michael could reply. Kirsten looked at the pancake and said, "Is it ready yet?"

Michael sighed exaggeratedly. "Yeah, looks like it. You probably wanna use the spatula to flip it."

"I wanna try flipping it with the pan."

"Um, okay, but I just wanna let you know that it took me dozens of pancakes before I got the hang of it," said Michael. Kirsten shook the pan a little to loosen up the pancake then she flicked the pan hard, sending the pancake flying straight towards her face. She gasped and moved her head to the side. Michael's reflexes were unfortunately not as quick.

Kirsten turned around and started laughing hysterically. Michael put his hands on his hips, his face completely covered by a golden brown pancake. Still quaking with laughter Kirsten reached towards the pancake and pulled it off. Michael stared up at the ceiling as the batter dripped off of his face.