The Big Time Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, Mike. Guess I should have taken your advice," giggled Kirsten.

Michael started laughing too. "Yeah, next time I'll cook breakfast." He went to the sink to wash his face while Kirsten finished cooking the pancakes, using the spatula to flip them. Michael found some syrup in the refrigerator and they ate breakfast together on the kitchen counter.

"So what are you doing today?" asked Michael.

"Going shopping with a couple friends. You?"

"Not sure, I guess I should talk to Simon about what I have to do regarding the movie. I suppose I should call home too, let them know the good news."

"Okay, once you find out what's going on let me know. If you can I'd like you to come with me and meet my friends," said Kirsten as she picked up the empty plates and put them into the sink.

Michael raised his eyebrows. Shopping? His mind quickly raced through his usual list of excuses when faced with a situation like this; class, homework, hanging out with friends, sick, tired, or just plain busy. Unfortunately, none of them were applicable, he was stuck. "Okay!" he replied with perhaps a bit too much enthusiasm.

She looked at him with an odd expression on her face. "Good," she said. Kirsten bent over and opened the cabinet under the sink to get the dishwashing liquid. Michael watched carefully as her loose t-shirt rode up her shapely hips, exposing her perfect ass. Michael got up and went over to her. He lightly touched her ass with both of his hands.

"You look so sexy," said Michael.

"Even when I look like this?" said Kirsten as she straightened up and put the plastic bottle of soap on the counter.

"Look like what?" asked Michael.

"Like this," said Kirsten as she turned around and faced him. "No makeup, a ratty old t-shirt, my hair a big mess."

"Of course. Kirsten, it's really not possible for you to not look beautiful. You know how gorgeous you are, don't you?" She smiled slightly and turned around. "It's a given, it doesn't need to be said."

"Does that mean you're going to stop saying it?" asked Kirsten.

"Only if you want me to," said Michael, knowing full well what kind of ravenous beasts women were for compliments. He put one hand on her ass as the other reached around towards her pussy. Michael gently ran his fingers around her soft folds, eliciting a soft sigh from Kirsten.

"I think I want you to do something other than talk," said Kirsten, looking at Michael from the corner of her eye.

"Whatever you say," said Michael huskily. Kirsten turned around and pulled her shirt off. Michael kissed her hard before kissing his way down her neck to her chest. He cupped one of her breasts in his hand and traced a circle on her areole before taking her nipple between his lips and sucking on it gently. She moaned as he moved onto her other nipple and began flicking it with his tongue.

They turned back towards the counter and Michael went down to one knee. He pulled the cheeks of her ass apart, exposing her puckered hole. He pushed her lower back forward and dragged his tongue from her exposed pussy up towards her asshole. Michael rimmed her asshole slowly. Kirsten groaned and grabbed the bottle of pancake syrup. She held it back for him.

"Well this is new," said Michael as he flipped the top open. He dripped the syrup onto her brown eye, drawing a yelp from Kirsten.

"Jeez that's cold," said Kirsten. Michael spread her cheeks and stuck his tongue inside her ass, spreading the thick syrup around. "Ooooooh, that's a little bit warmer."

Michael pulled his cock out and started jacking it, bringing himself to full hardness in just a few moments. He thoroughly cleaned up all the syrup before he added a few more dollops. Michael worked a finger up her ass and wiggled it around, trying to loosen her up a little before he really got down to business. Her ass was vice like around his finger. Kirsten groaned as she tried to relax her anal muscles while Michael continued to lick up the sweet syrup.

Michael stood back up, his finger still fucking her ass. "Are you ready Kirsten?" he whispered.

"Oh god I'm ready, Mike. I'm ready," moaned Kirsten.

He pulled his finger out and positioned his cock at the entrance to her ass. He rubbed the head of his cock around the rim of her asshole, making it slick with his saliva and leftover pancake syrup. Kirsten pulled the cheeks of her ass apart so Michael could focus on making the actual process of fucking as comfortable as possible for her. Michael pushed forward slowly until the tip of his cock was engulfed in her anus.

Kirsten's eyes were closed and her mouth open, but no words were coming out. Michael continued his intrusion, much to Kirsten's delight even if her face didn't show it. She furrowed her brow as she worked through the pain, eagerly anticipating the pleasure. Michael groaned as he finally penetrated her tight ass to the hilt.

Michael didn't think it was possible, but her ass was even tighter and hotter than her pussy. He took a firm grasp of her hips and began to withdraw his cock. Then he thrust back a little harder than he did before. He slowly increased his pace until each hard thrust drew a pleasurable gasp from Kirsten's gaping mouth. Her breasts and ass jiggled with every stroke as a light sheen of sweat appeared on her back. Michael began rubbing her clitoris, attacking the pleasure centers of her brain from two fronts. Kirsten's orgasm was not far off.

"Oh god," whispered Kirsten almost inaudibly as the pleasure burst forth into an orgasm. Her body twitched and she drew hard, sharp gasps. Michael continued his steady pace as Kirsten hung her head, the orgasm temporarily draining her of energy. Michael's rod soon rejuvenated her and she began pushing back and squeezing his cock with her anal muscles. "Wanna give me a little post breakfast snack?" moaned Kirsten.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah, OH GOD!" shouted Michael. He pulled out and Kirsten immediately dropped to her knees. She grasped his cock and jacked it fast and hard as his cum shot out of his cock like a rocket into her waiting mouth. Lesser and lesser spurts splattered her cheeks and nose until Michael felt as if he were completely drained. He took a deep breath and looked down at Kirsten, who looked right back at him sexily. Her pretty cum splattered face was almost enough to get him hard again. She licked his cum off of her lips and then gathered the rest with her fingers and sucked it down.

"Now THAT is a way to start the day off," said Kirsten. "I'm going to take a shower. Care to join me?" Michael made his decision in a micro second.

"Just try and outrun me this time!" said Michael they ran out of the kitchen and up the stairs, laughing and giggling.

11:45 am. Torbin Estate. Bethesda, Maryland.

Sharon was in the exercise room in the basement of the mansion. It was fully stocked with every machine and free weight anyone could ever need. There was a punching bag in the corner and a small refrigerator stocked with water and sports drinks. Right now, Sharon was running on a treadmill doing eight miles an hour.

"Call me fat? Call ME fat you son of a bitch!?" said Sharon through gritted teeth as the sweat dripped down her face. She upped the speed by two miles per hour. "I was the best you ever fucking had you bastard!" Soon she just could not keep up the pace anymore and she slammed her fist on the stop button, gasping for air.

She stepped off the machine, walked over to the refrigerator and took out a bottle of water. While chugging it down, she racked her brain for some sort of revenge against Joseph. Then she remembered Joseph's new toy. She smiled to herself as she tossed the empty bottle into the garbage can and headed upstairs.

Sharon spied the Segway sitting in the foyer, charging peacefully. She quickly walked to the den to check on Joseph but he wasn't there. She furrowed her brow and went to the garage where there was a set of tools. Sharon dug around until she found a screwdriver and a hammer. After pulling on a pair of work gloves she went back to the foyer and looked around cautiously.

"This shouldn't take long," said Sharon to herself as she laid the Segway on its side and began unscrewing the first screw she saw.

"Ahem."

Sharon sighed. "Yes John?"

"I don't think your husband would appreciate that," said John, watching from the hallway.

"I don't think YOU will appreciate a pay cut if you say anything. Find something else to do other than gawking at me," said Sharon, annoyed.

John nodded and turned around. He immediately walked up the side stairs and entered the master bedroom, where Joseph was sprawled on the covers. "Sir, perhaps you would be more comfortable in your den?"

"Why's that?" asked Joseph.

"Madam will be through here any moment to showe-"

"You're right. I'll go." Joseph dragged himself off the bed and left the room. He headed towards the central stairs to get down to the den. His footsteps startled Sharon and she dropped the screwdriver on the floor. "Hey! What are you doing?!" yelled Joseph from the balcony.

Sharon picked up her two tools. "Just cleaning up." She headed off quickly towards the garage.

Joseph jogged down the steps and examined his Segway. There were a couple of scratches near the screw holes, but it was none the worse for wear. "What the hell was she trying to do?"

11:12 am. Suite 9035. Hilton Hotel. Los Angeles, California.

Michael opened the door to his room, still wearing the Armani suit he was wearing the night before. Kirsten however, was wearing a pair of khaki short shorts and a yellow designer t-shirt. He went into the bedroom to change while Kirsten flipped through the complimentary newspaper. She was reading the front page when Michael came back out wearing a polo shirt and shorts.

He disconnected his cell phone from the charger and noticed that there were two voice mails waiting for him. Michael pressed a button and held the phone up to his ear.

"Michael, this is Simon. Give me a call when you get this."

*beep*

"Hey Mike, Rachael here. I finally got settled in Australia. Ugh was that flight boring. I'm glad it's a nice hotel, I'm going to be here for a loooooong time. Hope things are going well for you. Gimme a call when you can. The number is 555-8754. Oh, don't forget you have to do all the international dialing stuff too when you call. Gotta go, bye!"

Michael opened up the phone number directory and noticed that Simon had already put in his name and relevant phone numbers. Michael dialed the office number.

"Good morning, Shooting Stars," greeted a male voice.

"Hello. I'm returning a call from Simon Daniels. My name is Michael Torbin," said Michael.

"One moment please," said the receptionist. "I'm transferring you."

There was a click. "This is Simon Daniels," said Simon.

"Simon, hi, this is Mike."

"Oh hey Mike, thanks for getting back to me so fast. I wanted to let you know that you and I have a very important meeting Monday morning at nine. We haven't crafted your image yet, so just show up at Shooting Stars in a business suit around 8:30."

"My image?" asked Michael.

"Yeah, we have a whole team of people here to make sure that your career runs smoothly, that includes publicists. We'll be meeting a lot with them next week. Don't worry about it, it'll be painless I promise," assured Simon. "That's about it, you don't have any obligations, from us, at least, until Monday. Enjoy your weekend." Simon hung up.

"Um, yeah, you too," said Michael as he flipped the mouth piece back onto the phone.

"So?" asked Kirsten expectantly as she folded the newspaper.

"I'm all yours today," said Michael.

"Great! I'll call up Elisha and let her know you're coming along." Kirsten took her cell phone out of her purse and dialed a number. "Turns out my boyfriend is coming along," she said. Michael sat down and fiddled with his phone. "I know it was just supposed to be the three of us but-" Michael took the stylus out. "Look, you'll like him, he's really a great guy." Michael tapped a picture of a camera on the touchscreen of the phone. "If you're going to get so worked up about it maybe we should drive separately." His shoe suddenly appeared on the screen, and he panned around the room with the built in camera. "Fine, not separately. Look, just come pick us up at the Hilton. I promise we'll have fun." Kirsten's annoyed profile appeared on the touchscreen. "See you in a little while. Bye." Kirsten stuck her tongue out and made a face at her phone as Michael snapped a picture.

He turned his phone around and showed the picture to Kirsten. "I think this one is going to be your avatar."

She smirked at the picture. "Avatar?"

"I found an option where you can assign a picture to an entry in the phonebook so that picture comes up whenever that person calls," said Michael as he played around with his phone some more.

"Let me see that picture again?" asked Kirsten. Michael handed the phone to her. "Oh no, we're taking a better one than that."

"I think it's cute."

"Come on, let me give you a better pose," prodded Kirsten.

"Nah, I think I'm gonna keep that one," said Michael.

"I'm not giving you your phone back until you agree to change the picture," said Kirsten. Michael made a grab for it but Kirsten darted her hand away. "New picture, you get your phone back."

Michael advanced towards her, but Kirsten matched him step for step until her back was against the wall. "My phone, Kirsten," requested Michael in mock seriousness as he leaned in until their noses were almost touching. Without warning Kirsten closed her eyes and kissed him. "What was that for?" asked Michael after the kiss.

Kirsten brought her arm back down and looked at the touchscreen. "I think that his makes a much better photo, don't you?" She put the phone back in his hand. Kirsten had gotten a perfect shot of the kiss from a sharp angle.

"Okay, fine, that is a better picture. What time are we going?" asked Michael.

"Whenever Elisha and Mila get here. They'll call," said Kirsten.

"I don't suppose I would know them from anywhere?"

"You might if you watch a lot of television. Or I guess the Fox network at least."

"Which show?" inquired Michael as he put the phone down.

"Two actually, Elisha is on 24 and Mila is on That 70's Show," answered Kirsten.

"Wait a second. You're telling me I'm about to hang around with Mila Kunis and Elisha Cuthbert all day?"

"And me," said Kirsten with a huff.

"Aw, I'm sorry Kirsten, I love being around you but I'm still not used to this Hollywood thing yet. Meeting celebrities still makes my head spin," apologized Michael.

"Especially if they were on the cover of Maxim, right?"

"You were on the cover of Maxim," stated Michael.

Kirsten sighed. "God, has every guy seen that damn thing?"

"Well, no actually. That was just a lucky guess to head you off at the pass." Kirsten glared at him. "Come on, just think of me as being some wide-eyed, star-struck country boy who is entirely out of his element in Los Angeles."

"Fine. But don't even think of putting a move on those two," said Kirsten as she walked towards the bathroom. "They're mine," said Kirsten just before she shut the door.

"Huh? What did you say?" He sighed. "Can anyone tell me why women like to say things just as they're walking out the door?"

"I have no idea," said Kirsten from the bathroom.

Michael sat back down at the table and picked up his phone. He suddenly remembered Rachael's note and the number she left him. After programming it into his electronic phonebook, Michael gave Katie a call. After five rings she picked up.

"Hello?" answered Katie.

"Hey Katie. This is Mike. How are you?"

"Hi Mike! I'm fine, how are you?"

"Good. So what's going on? Am I interrupting anything?"

"No, not really. I'm just kinda lazing around reading scripts. It's a lot cheaper than GOING to the movies."

Michael smiled. "That's the funniest anecdote I've ever heard! Now you tell one!"

Katie laughed. "So what's going on with you Mike? After last night I realized that you and I didn't really spend that much time talking."

"Heh, yeah I noticed that too," said Michael. He heard the toilet flush and the faucet turn on in the bathroom. "But, um, to tell you the truth, I much prefer face to face conversations, like, say, over some pasta and a glass of wine?"

"That sounds good," said Katie. "Did you have any particulars in mind?"

"I was kinda hoping that you could handle that part, I don't live in LA so I don't really know any good places to go. But I am going to be sticking around for the next few days, so whenever you're free I'll make sure I'm free too."

"Okay. I don't really have a busy schedule Mike as you know, so how's tomorrow night sound?"

"Great. So, um, let's say seven?"

"Sure, I'll pick you up at seven."

"Okay then. I'll see you tomorrow. Have a good rest of the day," said Michael.

"You too."

Michael flipped his phone closed and stuck it in his pocket. Kirsten opened the bathroom door and walked over to the table. She picked up the remote control and turned the television on. "Ooh, Oprah." Michael looked up at the screen and sighed.

11:48 am.

Mila and Elisha were standing in the lobby of the hotel when Michael and Kirsten walked out of the elevator. Michael almost tripped over a step when he laid eyes on Kirsten's friends. Elisha was wearing shorts and a tight white t-shirt that showed off an athletic midriff. She was obviously braless. Mila had on a dark pair of faded jeans and shirt with a black and white picture of a man's face on it. Elisha looked a little annoyed when she saw Michael side by side with Kirsten but Mila was smiling politely.

"Elisha! Mila! Hi!" said Kirsten. Michael stood back as the three of them exchanged hugs. "How have you guys been?"

"Good, how about you?" said Mila.

"Fine. Things have been good," said Kirsten. She looked back at Michael. "Mike, get over here, I wanna introduce you." Michael stepped up to the plate. "Elisha, Mila, this is Mike Torbin. Mike, this is Elisha Cuthbert and Mila Kunis."

Michael extended his hand and cleared his throat. "Hello."

Mila shook his hand. "Hi, pleased to meet you."

Elisha was less forthcoming. Michael's hand lingered in the air uncomfortably. Kirsten gave Elisha a look. "Hi," said Elisha as she gave Michael's hand a quick shake. "Come on, let's go." She turned around and began walking out with Mila following.

"Sorry," whispered Kirsten to Michael. She took his hand and they left the lobby. They followed Elisha to her car, a shiny white Grand Cherokee Laredo. The bright Californian sun seemed to shine its beams of light in a just perfect manner to illuminate Elisha's pretty, round face. She would look beautiful anywhere, but outdoors and under the sun is where she belonged. Mila did not look as comfortable under the sun, but she was still a head turner. Elisha and Mila got into the front with Michael and Kirsten in back. "So where are going for lunch?" asked Kirsten.

"That café on Wilshire," said Mila.

"Ugh, the food stinks at that place," said Kirsten. "Let's go to that place in Two Rodeo center."

"Oh it's not that bad," said Mila. "Besides, less time spent eating means more time for the important stuff, like trying on clothes and shoes."

Michael leaned in close to Kirsten. "We're going to Rodeo Drive?" he asked.

"Yeah, and it's pronounced Ro-day-oh drive," answered Kirsten.

"As in the most expensive shopping area in the world?"

"Yeah. Never been?" asked Mila.

Michael looked forward. "Nope."

"This is Michael's first time in California," said Kirsten.

"Oh really? Where are you from?" asked Mila.

"Maryland."

"So Mike, what made you decide you wanted to tag along?" asked Elisha.