The Big Time Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kirsten cocked her head to the side. Her face grew determined. "Like this?" said Kirsten as she leaned forward and kissed Mila squarely on the lips.

"Mmm!" gasped Mila in surprise. She stepped back but Kirsten's lips might as well have been glued to Mila's as Kirsten matched each of Mila's movements, even when Mila stumbled onto the seat and bumped her head on the wall.

"Ooh, are you okay?" asked Kirsten as she rubbed the back of Mila's head gently.

"Yeah, hehe," said Mila, embarrassed. "I forgot how good a kisser you are."

Kirsten leaned in close and whispered into Mila's ear. "That's not all I'm good at."

"Kiki, wait," said Mila as Kirsten flicked her ear with her tongue. "You know, the last time we were together we had a bit more privacy."

"You're right, the last time we were together you were really noisy," said Kirsten. She shrugged. "Oh well." She leaned in and kissed Mila again, this time pressing her tongue inside Mila's mouth. Mila's tongue eagerly played with Kirsten's, bobbing and weaving like a boxer.

"We are going to get in so much trouble!" said Mila.

"Maybe, but I just can't resist. You look so sexy." Kirsten's hands fell to Mila's knees and slowly squeezed their way up her thighs and under skirt. "No underwear?"

"Hee, I think they came off with the jeans." Mila reached around Kirsten's butt and pulled her forward until Kirsten was straddling Mila's legs, her knees on the bench. She slid her fingers under Kirsten's shirt and lifted it quickly over her head. Mila tossed it to the floor and stared at Kirsten's breasts. "These are by far the best parts of your body." Her lips were drawn closer and closer Kirsten's bare chest. "So nice."

Kirsten ran her hand through Mila's hair. "Enough talk. They'll be back soon." Then she grabbed a fistful of Mila's hair and pushed her face to her nipple. Mila's mouth opened and went to the serious work of pleasuring Kirsten's nipples. In no time Kirsten's nipple was hard and she slid Mila's mouth across her chest to her other nipple, smearing Mila's saliva across her skin. Mila licked around the nipple before giving it a few gentle sucks.

After a sufficient amount of breast play Kirsten pulled Mila's head back and planted another deep kiss on her lips. Kirsten stood up and they traded positions. Mila took her top off and unhooked her bra. As soon as it came off Kirsten leaned Mila back buried her face in Mila's tits, licking around and covering every square inch of skin she could find. Mila groaned softly as Kirsten worked her over.

Kirsten pulled her back and kissed her. "Stand up." Mila silently stood and leaned back against the wall of the room. Kirsten licked her lips seductively as she lifted one of Mila's legs. The skirt cast a shadow just big enough to obscure Kirsten's view of Mila's honeypot. Not that Kirsten needed a good view, her tongue seemed to have a mind of its own as it zeroed in on Mila's clit. She had had enough foreplay. Time was short and they were both horny as hell.

The first stroke of Mila's clit with Kirsten's wet tongue drew a sharp gasp from Mila. The next swipe drew an audible moan, as did the next. "Shh!" said Kirsten. She gathered Mila's juices with her middle finger and then inserted it into Mila's tight sex. This was not conducive to Mila's silence.

"Oh god, gimme another!" blurted out Mila.

"Only if you be quiet!" said Kirsten as she slowly fucked Mila with her finger.

Mila moaned softly and nodded her head quickly. Kirsten craned her neck and began licking Mila's clit again. She brought another finger into position and pushed it inside. Mila used both hands to hold Kirsten's head in position and began thrusting her hips forward. Kirsten began fucking faster with her fingers and licking faster with her tongue. Mila brought a hand to her mouth and bit down to prevent her cries of pleasure from alerting the store to the indiscretions occurring within one of the dressing rooms.

"Come on Mila. Give me your cum. Give it to me!" ordered Kirsten briefly between licks.

"MmmMmMMM. MMMPHHMMMM!" Mila's muffled moan of orgasm heralded the flood of cream covering Kirsten's face. She lapped it all up before taking extracting her fingers from Mila's cunt and sucking them clean. Chest heaving, Mila sat down and brushed the hair out of her eyes. Kirsten sat down across the dressing room from her.

Mila looked into Kirsten's horny blue eyes. "Just gimme a minute, let me catch my breath."

Kirsten pouted. "You know, usually Mike doesn't even need a minute," she goaded.

Mila's mouth dropped open in indignation. "What? Oh you are gonna get it so bad Kiki!"

"That's exactly what I want," said Kirsten as Mila advanced on her. The first thing Mila did was unbutton Kirsten's shorts and yank them down along with her panties. She leaned down and gave Kirsten's creamy wet pussy a quick swipe with her tongue. Then she gathered a little bit of her cream from Kirsten's face with her finger.

Kirsten watched her lustily as Mila licked her finger clean, savoring the taste of their juices on her tongue. "Mmm," she groaned in satisfaction.

Mila got down on her knees and put Kirsten's legs on her shoulders. Kirsten shifted her hips forward a bit, putting her wet pussy in prime position for Mila's eager tongue. Mila licked Kirsten's labia delicately until she spread them a bit with her fingers. Her tongue soon found its way just barely inside her pussy. She was going to finger her just like Kirsten had done to her, but she was mindful of Kirsten's amazingly tight twat, so she decided to go for another decidedly tight opening.

Mila pulled Kirsten's hips forward until she was practically hanging off the seat. She began teasing Kirsten's asshole with her lubricated finger. Kirsten's quiet moans indicated no objections, so Mila inserted her finger into Kirsten's asshole. While keeping up her vigorous licking, another finger soon slid in, held tightly against its partner by the pressure from Kirsten's ass.

"Ooooooh, yeaaaa. Fuck my ass Mila!" whispered Kirsten intensely.

Mila began her search for Kirsten's clit. She found it peeking out and watching the action from its little hood. Mila focused on the little bud, eager to return the pleasure Kirsten had given her. She licked it gently but briskly while fucking Kirsten's ass as fast as possible, which was not all that fast. Regardless, this was more than enough to get Kirsten's orgasm on the fast track.

"Ooo. Yeah, I love the way you're fucking my ass Mila!" whispered Kirsten. She scrunched her eyes closed as she felt her orgasm build into a crescendo. "Oh god. Ahh, ooh, mmmmm!" Kirsten's ass twitched and locked down on Mila's fingers as Kirsten's orgasm burst forth.

For her efforts, Mila was rewarded with a face full of cum. She eagerly accepted the gift, drinking down all the girl cum she could. Mila slowly extracted her fingers from Kirsten's ass. She gave Kirsten's wet pussy one last lick before sitting next to her on the seat. Mila opened her mouth to say something when she heard murmurs from outside the room. She jumped up.

"Shit!" Mila quickly pulled her jeans on. "Hurry up Kirsten, get dressed!"

"I am hurrying!" Kirsten had just buttoned her shorts when she saw her face in the mirror. "They can't see us like this!" She picked up the shirt Mila had tried on and cleaned her face off.

"Hey! What are you doing?!" asked Mila when she saw what Kirsten was doing. "Now we're going to have to buy that."

"It'll be a good reminder then."

"Yeah, of you being too loud."

"Me? Those people out there heard you, not me!" Kirsten put her shirt back and tossed the dirty blouse to Mila.

"Yeah, thanks," said Mila sarcastically as she cleaned her face off and put her bra back on. She quickly pulled her shirt back on and then the two of them gathered up the clothes Mila was trying on.

"Just act natural," said Kirsten.

"Right, no problem," said Mila sarcastically. They both put on bored looking faces and exited the dressing room to three or four sets of curious eyes. "I told you it wouldn't fit you."

"Fine, fine, you were right." They walked straight past the onlookers without batting an eye.

***

Torbin Estate. Bethesda, Maryland.

There was no need for John to remind Joseph that the Segway had completed the charging sequence; Joseph was pacing back and forth in front of it half an hour before it was scheduled to finish. He was giddy when it beeped and a pleasant female voice informed him that the "charging is complete." Joseph tapped the touchscreen.

"Please step onto the platform," stated the voice. "The Segway Human Transporter will automatically calibrate itself to each individual driver."

Joseph stepped onto the machine and gripped the handles.

"Have you used a Segway before?" asked the voice. It was also printed on the touchscreen.

"Yeah yeah yeah. Just start her up!" said Joseph, tapping his answer.

"Would you like a tutorial on the operations of the Segway Human Transporter?"

"No, just start!"

One simple word appeared on the touchscreen. "Ready."

Joseph leaned forward slightly and the Segway hummed into action. The feeling he got from the machine perfectly balancing itself no matter which way he moved was euphoric. He laughed gleefully as he zipped around the foyer at twelve miles an hour. John watched him from the balcony with a smile on his face, like a father watching his kid finally ride a bike on his own. Joseph leaned back and the Segway came to a pleasant stop. Then he leaned left and spun around in circles.

Sharon walked up behind John and looked over the railing. "He looks like such a fool."

"Nonsense, madam. He looks like a man who is having fun without a bottle of vodka in his hand," replied John.

"Those things will never catch on."

"No, most likely not. But it is a small bit of happiness for him."

Sharon glared at him. "Don't you have something you should be doing? What do I pay you for?" she turned around and went back into her bedroom.

John sighed. He walked down the stairs. "I see it works well?" asked John.

"This thing is a dream John! You gotta try it!" Joseph zipped towards John at an alarming clip but stopped inches short. He spun around and stepped off the machine. "Come on John, this is so much fun!"

John marveled at how young Joseph looked at the moment. The lines on his face from years of living had melted away after just a few minutes of riding on the Segway. John gingerly stepped onto the machine. "How does it work?"

"Just lean slightly in whichever direction you want to go. You don't have to worry about falling off or anything. It's so cool!" After thirty seconds of effortless motion, John was inclined to agree.

5:14 pm. Rodeo Drive. Beverly Hills, California.

"What took you so long?" asked Mila as Michael walked into the store the two starlets were waiting in.

"And where's Elisha?" asked Kirsten. She was looking at a cashmere sweater.

"She said she was going to get something from the lost and found. Hey Kirsten, I hate to sound impatient, but how much longer do you think it's going to be?" said Michael.

"I'm done, but there's just one more store Mila wants to-. Jeez Mike, you don't look good. Are you ok?" asked Kirsten worriedly as she looked at Michael's pale face.

"Yeah, I'm fine. It's nothing. As soon as Elisha gets here we'll head to the last store?"

Mila looked at Michael. "As soon as Elisha gets here we're taking you home. Kirsten's right, you definitely look like you have the flu or something."

"You looked fine to me before. What happened?" inquired Kirsten.

"Nothing!" said Michael loudly. Mila and Kirsten looked at him strangely. "Um, nothing happened. She's fine."

"She's fine? Gee Mike, sounds like, and LOOKS like, you're trying to cover something up," said Mila.

"Yeah, Mike. Did you kill her or something?" joked Kirsten.

"No! I didn't lay a hand on her!" Michael was starting to get rattled as some of the customers in the store began staring at him. "I'll wait outside," he said quickly. He headed for the door, yanked it open and exited the store.

"Well he probably didn't kill her, but something definitely happened," said Mila.

Kirsten looked out the window at Michael pacing back and forth. "Yeah, I wonder what."

"I wouldn't be too worried, it definitely wasn't sex."

Kirsten snapped her head towards Mila. "What?" she asked with surprise.

"There's no way a guy would look like that after sex with a girl like Elisha," said Mila matter of factly.

Kirsten sighed and looked back out the window. "Oh hey, there's Elisha. Let go." Mila put the shoe she was looking at back down and followed Kirsten out of the store.

Michael and Elisha were standing outside the store, silent. He did not want a public revelation of the parking garage events and he was fairly sure Elisha did not want that either. Contrary to Michael's appearance Elisha looked a little brighter than she looked before the trip to the parking garage. "Whereto next guys?' she asked cheerfully.

"Back to the Hilton actually. Mike isn't feeling well," said Kirsten.

"I feel fine. You don't have to cut the day short just for me."

"What's wrong?" asked Elisha.

"Nothing," said Michael, unable to look Elisha in the eye.

"Stop trying to be so macho. Elisha do you mind?" asked Kirsten.

"I'm not trying to be macho, Kirsten. I'm okay."

"Not at all. I probably spent more than I wanted to today anyway."

"Hear hear," said Mila.

As the four of them headed up Rodeo Drive towards the parking garage Michael latched onto Kirsten's side and held her hand. They were behind Mila and Elisha. "Elisha, what happened to your shirt?" asked Kirsten. Michael looked up cautiously. There was a dirty patch just below Elisha's left shoulder blade.

"It's dirty? Huh. I could've sworn this was clean when I put it on this morning." Michael breathed a quiet sigh of relief. Elisha was not going to say anything about what had happened earlier. Yet.

They got down to the Jeep and piled in; Michael and Kirsten in back, Elisha and Mila up front. "I have to ask," said Elisha as she pulled out of the garage and into traffic. "Which one of us spent the most today?"

"Easy. Mila," said Kirsten.

"What? No way. No way that I spent more than you Kiki."

Michael's mind wandered as the three women chattered away. Elisha didn't seem any worse for wear. In fact, she seemed a little bit happier than before. Maybe that meant she thought she had Michael and Kristen's relationship by the balls, he was not sure. But whatever her appearance, Michael could not bring himself to look at her for any appreciable length of time. Every time he saw her he saw himself with his fingers around her throat or his hand slamming her into the hood of the car. He suddenly felt like throwing up again.

6:43 pm. Hilton Hotel. Los Angeles.

Michael got out of the Jeep. "Thanks for the ride," he mumbled. "Bye."

"Bye!" said Mila.

"See you later," said Elisha cheerfully.

"Right," said Michael sarcastically, his eyes focused on the silver "L" of Laredo on the side of the Jeep.

"Mike, wait," said Kirsten. She got out of the Jeep. "I'm coming with you."

"What about your bags?" asked Michael.

"Everything is a jumble back there, I'll just get my stuff later. Is that okay with you Elisha?" asked Kirsten.

"Sure, just call before you come by, okay?"

"Yeah, see ya."

"Bye." Elisha rolled her window up and drove off.

Kirsten and Michael walked into the lobby of the hotel. They rode the elevator all the way up to Michael's floor and entered his room. Michael just collapsed onto the sofa chair, exhausted. Kirsten kicked off her shoes and walked over to Michael. She put her hands on his shoulders and began rubbing them.

"Feel good?" asked Kirsten.

Michael groaned. "Ooooooooo."

She smiled. "Guess so." She massaged his shoulders for a little while in silence. "Hey, your phone fell out of your pocket."

Michael reached down and picked it up. "Oops. These things don't really serve their purpose if they're not on." He pressed a button and the phone flashed to life. There were two voice mails and they were from the same person. The name Katie Holmes was flashing on the touchscreen. Michael quickly turned the phone off but Kirsten had already seen it.

"You know Katie Holmes?" asked Kirsten.

"Well, I just met her actually. Remember how my appointment with Simon was between her and Natalie Portman?" said Michael.

"Oh yeah," said Kirsten. She took her hands off of his shoulders. "You just met her and she's leaving you voicemails already?"

"It's not what you think," said Michael with a straight face. "Rachael told me that Katie was just feeling down. So we got together for a drin-"

"And you're going to bring her up?" asked Kirsten with a trace of annoyance in her voice.

Uh oh thought Michael. Should I tell her? He grasped her hand. "Sit down Kirsten." She pulled up a chair and sat down across from Michael. "This morning when you were on the phone I couldn't help but notice that you called me your boyfriend." Kirsten was silent. "And last night you said that we had a unique relationship, that it's never been this way between you and a guy before. I think those two things might be a bit contradictory."

"Contradictory how?"

Michael thought a moment. "Normal relationships between a guy and a girl who care about each other usually have a few things in common. Like dinners, movies, talking, hanging out with each other, whatever."

"Yeah exactly. That's what we've been doing," said Kirsten.

"But those aren't the only things. There's something else that is paramount in a normal relationship; exclusivity." Michael watched Kirsten carefully for her reaction but he could discern none. "Some of your actions told me that this wasn't vital to you, and therefore what we had was not a normal relationship."

"Like what? What did I do?"

"The weekend that we met. Things happened between Rachael and me. Things happened between Rachael and you. Between you and Tom." Kirsten began rubbing the armrests with the palms of her hands. "When you spoke to me from the plane you were less annoyed with the fact that Rachael slept in my bed than with me lying about it. And then after that, the situation with Jennifer Aniston, the date with Heath Ledger."

"What are you saying?" asked Kirsten evenly.

"Considering all that, what we had was a unique relationship, one where I thought exclusivity wasn't the most important thing to you. I got the impression that this was sort of an 'open' relationship." Michael looked at Kirsten apprehensively. "I hope to god I didn't misinterpret that."

"How many?" Michael was silent. "How many!?" shouted Kirsten, startling Michael.

"Uh, not counting the ones you know about. And endorsed, I might add," said Michael, doing anything to soften up Kirsten's offensive forces before the inevitable attack. Lying to her was going to be the next wave of arrows. "Two," said Michael.

"Who are they!?"

"Eliza Dushku and-," said Michael shamefully. He dropped his head down to his chest. "Elisha."

"Elisha?" asked Kirsten incredulously. Kirsten stood up out of her chair and looked down on Michael. "Jesus Christ. You know something Michael? I have no idea how to react. I don't know if I should be annoyed with you, mad at you, or furious. I don't know if I should kick you in the nuts, slap you, or punch you." Michael stayed seated, waiting. "Here's what I AM gonna do. I'm going to go home and try to sort through all this shit that's going through my mind right now. Then I'll make a decision. I'll let you know, maybe." Kirsten walked past him and grabbed her purse. She was halfway out the door when Michael decided to say something.

"When?"

She stopped and looked back at him sadly. "Tomorrow or never, Michael. Tomorrow or never." Kirsten shut the door quietly.