The Big Time Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael had been staring at the ceiling for the last few hours thinking about what Thomas had said. If Kirsten did have sex with other guys, did he have any right to be angry with her? Michael did not think that he did, which made it hard for him to muster the will to find her and tell her off. He thought about her having sex with other women, but that just made him horny. That was not the state of mind in which he wanted to be. That particular mood is what screwed everything up in the first place.

He sighed, having reached no firm decision on what he should do. Waiting for Kirsten to contact him was driving him crazy. On the other hand, pressing the issue might be the exact wrong thing to do. And on his third hand sat Katie Holmes. Could he really leave the room? What if Kirsten came by? What if Katie decided she liked him? His life could get even more complicated if he went on this date. Michael checked his watch. Still lying in bed, he took his phone out of his pocket and dialed Katie's number.

"Hello?" answered a female voice.

"Hi Katie, this is Mike," said Michael.

"Nope, this isn't Katie."

"Oh I'm sorry." Michael checked the number he dialed. It was the right number. "May I speak with Katie?"

"Sure, hold on." He heard her call out Katie's name. "She'll be here in a sec. Mike, right?"

"Yeah, who's this?" asked Michael.

"I'm Ali, hi," said Ali.

"Hello, nice to me-, well not meet you, uh. Just hi," said Michael.

"This is the same Mike she's meeting tonight, right?" asked Ali.

"Should be," replied Michael. At least Katie would have a friend to keep her company after Michael cancelled.

"You must be quite a guy. Katie's been so excited about the date you two have tonight. She's been talking about it all day," said Ali.

Michael shut his eyes and mouthed a long groan. "Oh really? I didn't know I made that kind of impression on her."

"You definitely did. She really likes you." Michael heard an angry, muffled voice in the background. "Relax Katie, I didn't tell him anything that wasn't true." More annoyed mumbles. "Fine, here's the phone."

"Hi, Mike? Sorry about my friend, she tends to talk too much!" said Katie. Those words were obviously not directed at Michael.

"No it's okay. She told me something I wanted to hear." Michael was not sure if that was the truth or not.

Katie sighed in relief. "She did?"

"Yeah, she did." Michael thought hard about his situation. If Thomas was right than Kirsten was a lost cause. But he could not move on so quickly could he? "I was just calling to make sure we got the time right. I think we said seven yesterday, but your message said eight?"

"Oh. Yeah, eight o'clock. Is that okay?"

"Yeah, that's fine," said Michael. "There wouldn't be a dress code or anything where we're going?"

"Not really. It's a small Italian place, kinda out of the way."

"Sounds good. I'm really looking forward to it," said Michael, rubbing his eyes.

"Great! So am I! See you in a little while," said Katie excitedly. "Wait, hold on! I forgot to ask you where you live?"

"I'm at the Hilton near Tripp's, room 9035."

"Okay, I know where that is. Bye."

"Bye." Michael flipped his phone closed slowly. "Wheeeee," he said.

*knock*

*knock*

Michael walked up to the door and looked through the peephole. Alyssa Milano was standing a few feet away from the door. He stepped back and tried to think of a reason she would be knocking on his door, fulfilling the fantasy of millions of men around the world. Even through the fisheye lens she looked sensational. She knocked again and Michael opened the door.

"Yes?"

"Hi. Michael Torbin?" she asked.

"Yeah," answered Michael. With those beautiful brown eyes looking up at him, Michael was surprised he could even speak.

"I'm Alyssa Milano." She pushed her way inside the room and looked around as if simply stating her name was reason enough to let her in. Then she walked over to the bedroom and entered it.

Now that she was out of sight, Michael regained his control over polysyllabic words. "As much as I like beautiful women barging into my room, I have to ask; why exactly are you here?" said Michael, still standing near the door, holding it open.

"A friend of mine said she left her purse here."

"Oh," said Michael. "If Rose left anything it'd probably be in the bedroom."

"You sure she didn't leave anything in the bathroom?" snickered Alyssa.

Michael shut the door. "What did she say about that?"

"Nothing. Ah! Found it," said Alyssa. She popped out of the bedroom. "This is all I needed to get."

"What did she say?" asked Michael again.

"Nothing," said Alyssa innocently with a teasing expression on her face.

Michael realized what she was implying. "I'm not gay."

"Hey, whatever floats your boat Michael, nothing to be ashamed of."

"I'm NOT gay."

"I should probably get going," said Alyssa with that golden smile. "Thanks for letting me get her stuff."

Michael blocked the door. "Wait a second. Really, I'm not gay."

"I'm just going on what Rose said. She's usually pretty good at reading people," said Alyssa.

"Rose doesn't know anything, alright? She's just mad about what happened," said Michael. He then added, "And I'm not gay."

"So she wasn't lying, you DID turn her down?"

"Oh, uh, well, you have to realize the situation, it was a special circumstance!"

"I can't think of one reason a man could ever say no to her," said Alyssa. "Well maybe one, I guess," she said with a laugh.

"I am not gay!" exclaimed Michael.

"Michael, I have to go, so if you don't mind?" asked Alyssa, chuckling at Michael's emphatic proclamations.

"I'M NOT GAY!"

"Fine. You're not gay, I believe you," said Alyssa. "Now will you please move?" It was obvious she was simply humoring him.

"Do you wanna have sex, right now?!" said Michael desperately. "Let's do it! Right now, let's go!"

Alyssa laughed. "Michael, I have to-"

"Come on! I'll prove it to you! Just gimme a shot!"

Alyssa put her hand on her hip and contemplated Michael's frantic request. Michael watched her anxiously. She checked her watch and dropped Rose's purse to the floor. "You got fifteen minutes."

Michael's eyes went wide. He grabbed the diminutive star in his arms and kissed her soft lips hard. As he kissed her he picked her up by her ass and she wrapped her legs around his hips. Alyssa's mouth opened slightly and Michael's tongue poked inside, playing with Alyssa's. Michael carried her to the bedroom and placed her on the bed, their lips never breaking their lock.

His hands massaged her athletic butt of their own accord as their heads turned and twisted during their frantic kissing. Alyssa roved her hands over Michael's back, untucking his shirt from of his pants. He slipped his hands under her shirt and lifted it up to her neck. He was reluctant to break the kiss even if only for a brief moment.

But thee prospect of seeing her breasts in the flesh convinced him there were better things he could be kissing. Alyssa lifted her arms over her head and Michael pulled the shirt off. He tossed it to the floor as he kissed her ample cleavage. She quickly unclasped her bra and Michael pulled it off of her chest with his teeth. He took a moment to admire her tits; her brownish pink nipples were fully erect and begging to be sucked.

Michael swirled his tongue around her nipple, making her moan with pleasure. As he kissed and licked her breasts she continued tugging at his shirt. He briefly stopped and pulled his shirt off. Michael went back down to continue his feast. He nibbled lightly on her nipple, making Alyssa breathe harder. Soon her ample chest was heaving with arousal and she pulled Michael's lips from her breasts.

"Jesus, I love it when guys do that!" said Alyssa. She kissed him as she fumbled with his zipper. "Why the hell are your pants still on!?"

Michael had no answer for that as he stood up and quickly dropped his pants and boxers. Alyssa shimmied out of her jeans and pushed them down to her ankles. Michael ripped the shoes off of her feet and then yanked her jeans off, turning them inside out in the process. Alyssa sat up on the bed and then slid down to the floor on her knees.

She grabbed hold of Michael's weapon and gave it a few tugs of pleasure. After it gained some stiffness she immediately took the head between her pouting lips and swirled her agile tongue around. Her hot mouth was making Michael's head spin and his cock stiff as a board. Alyssa's hand reached inside her panties and she began frigging herself madly. Every so often she would pull her hand out and rub Michael's balls, using her own personal massage oil.

He would not have minded letting Alyssa suck his cock for the next few hours but he realized he did only have few minutes. Michael gently pulled her up, a jolt of pleasure hitting him as his cock went from the scorching confines of Alyssa's lips to the cool air of a hotel room.

"Time is pleasure, Alyssa." Michael could not help but smile at his dry-cool wit.

Alyssa rolled her eyes. "Yeah, so shut up and make me scream to the world how heterosexual you are."

She lay back on the bed and lifted her legs as Michael pulled her panties from her full hips. Her bush was full but nicely trimmed. He bent down to taste her shimmering pussy but she took hold of his hair and pulled him up her body. Oh well. Maybe he would have another opportunity for that later.

Michael mounted her and pushed the head of his cock inside her pussy. He held it there as he and Alyssa savored the pleasure of first penetration. Then he quickly forced himself in to the hilt, making her gasp and cry out with pleasure. He pulled himself back a little and then pushed back hard. Alyssa's cunt seemed to almost suck his cock back in.

He wasted no time in giving Alyssa hard and full strokes with his cock. Michael desperately hoped he would hold out longer than her. Sometime during the intense blowjob he realized just who he was having sex with. A woman lusted after by every friend he ever had. A woman so smolderingly beautiful that she could have any man, maybe even any woman, she wanted. And most importantly, a woman with a wild streak.

Michael shut his eyes as he fucked her. Watching her beautiful face contort with bliss was too much for him to handle. He pounded her pussy faster and faster. She shrieked with pleasure every time their hips slapped together. The pace was frenetic and her pussy was so hot and smooth; one of them had to give soon. Fortunately, that person was Alyssa.

"Fuck!" It was a simple and direct signal of Alyssa's shuddering orgasm. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

Michael had been ready to come for the last five minutes. "In, oh fuck oh god, or out?!" Alyssa was still in the throes of her orgasm and Michael's pounding cock seemed to prolong it. She did not answer his question. He decided to err on the side of caution, and to paint a horny picture to remember Alyssa by.

Michael pulled out moments before a jet of cum shot out the tip of his cock. He raised himself up onto his knees and splattered Alyssa's tits with his essence. Alyssa reached for his cock with her hands and jerked it, squeezing out as much cum as possible. Breathing as if he had just finished a marathon, he supported himself with his hand as Alyssa gave his cock one last tug, and then let it fall between her breasts.

She stuck out her tongue and licked up a few drops of cum that had splashed onto her face. "Mmm."

Michael was not terribly concerned about his perceived sexual orientation anymore. But he still had to ask. "Well?"

"That was good. Too good actually."

A scene from What Women Want flashed through his head. "WHAT?!" This was the only time in his life Michael was ever disappointed that the woman enjoyed herself.

"I'm just kidding Michael!" said Alyssa, laughing. "You are very very heterosexual."

Michael fell to her side onto the bed. "Thank god."

She got off the bed, picked up her clothes and went into the bathroom to clean herself up. Michael was still lying on the bed recovering when she came back out. Alyssa went to the side table and wrote her number and address on the hotel stationery. Then she knelt on the bed and gave him a kiss.

"Hey, keep in touch alright?"

"Yeah," replied Michael. "Can you do one more thing for me?"

"Sure."

"Could you smooth things over with Rose? Or at least make sure she knows I'm not gay?"

"What IS it with guys and their insecurity about which way they swing?" She laughed. "No problem Michael. See you around. Soon I hope."

"Bye."

Alyssa showed herself out of the room, making sure to pick up Rose's purse on the way out. Michael sighed. How could he let a playful attack on his sexual orientation turn into another reason for Kirsten to dump him? He repeatedly banged his head against the headboard of the bed, angry as hell at his lack of self control.

8:05 pm.

Katie knocked on the door to Michael's suite. He gulped down the last bit of coffee in his mug and popped a couple of mints in his mouth. After giving himself a once over in the mirror and making sure his cell phone was off he strode over to the door and opened it. Katie was wearing a simple, casual outfit.

"Hi," said Michael.

"Hi Mike. Ready?" said Katie with a smile.

"Absolutely," replied Michael.

They walked down the hall and got into the elevator. On the way down the elevator stopped on the fifth floor. Katie and Michael stepped back as a man and a woman walked in. They smiled politely at each other as the other couple turned and faced the elevator doors. Michael was sure he was not alone in noticing the other couple's hands drift close and take hold. The elevator slowed to a halt at the lobby and Katie and Michael walked out.

Michael glanced over at the information desk as he and Katie walked by. Mr. Soen looked up at them. He smiled a little. If he only knew the truth thought Michael. He opened the door for Katie as they left the hotel and got into her Mustang. She put the top down as she pulled out of the parking lot.

Katie's driving was a marked contrast to Kirsten's. There was no rush, no stress. Just a long lazy drive through the outskirts of the city to a restaurant that was exactly as Katie described it; little, out of the way, and Italian. There were a few cars in the parking lot when they arrived. None of them were too ostentatious or luxurious. A pleasant looking woman greeted them as they walked in.

"Good evening Katie, how are you?" said the middle aged woman.

"Hi Eva. I'm fine, how are you?"

"Good, good." She glanced over at Michael. "And who might this be?" Michael shifted his weight to his other foot.

"Eva, this is Mike. Mike, Eva," said Katie.

"So nice to meet you Michael, I didn't know Katie had a new boyfriend," said Eva.

Katie blushed a little. "He's not my boyfriend, Eva."

"Oh, I'm sorry," said Eva. She motioned to a man standing to the side. "Where are my manners, Larry, show them to their table please."

The waiter picked up two menus from the stack. "Follow me, please."

Larry walked into the dining room, Katie and Michael following. Before they could get too far Eva grabbed Michael's arm and held him back. "I'm going to let you in on a little secret."

"What's that?" asked Michael. He looked over at Katie, who had not yet noticed his absence.

"If she brought you here, then she's getting serious about you."

"What?" asked Michael. He tried not to let panic creep into his voice.

"You heard what I said," said Eva sternly. "And I'm sure you understand what that means you should do."

"But we don't even-"

"She's waiting for you."

Michael turned his head and saw Katie looking over at him from their table. Eva let go of his arm. He straightened his shirt out and went to the table.

"What was that about?" asked Katie as he sat down. "She didn't say anything about the last time I was here, did she?"

"Uh, no. She told me that I should've brought flowers," said Michael with a sheepish grin.

Katie laughed. "Yes you should've."

Michael let out a quiet breath of relief. Maybe I'm not that bad at acting he thought. "So you know her pretty well?"

"Not really, she just insists on knowing the names of everyone who walks through that door."

Michael picked up the menu. The offerings were standard Italian fare. "Mmm, linguine with clams."

Katie leaned forward. "Um, I'd stay away from that. Trust me."

"Heh, okay. So I'm guessing we don't order the calamari either?"

"You got it," said Katie.

The waiter came by and asked what they would like to drink. "Red or white?" asked Michael.

"Red is fine," answered Katie. The waiter wrote it down and left.

"So what happened the last time you were here?" asked Michael.

Katie shook her head and grinned. "I can't tell you, not until I know you better."

"Then what would you like to know?"

"What are you doing in LA? You mentioned you're not from here," said Katie.

"I came here for an audition. Someone spotted me in Chicago and asked me to come."

"Really? How did it go?"

"Movie starts shooting in July," said Michael.

"Wow that's great! I remember the first time I got picked for a role, I couldn't sit still."

"What was it?"

"It was the lead for Romeo and Juliet in high school," said Katie.

"You were definitely a better Juliet than the one that was in my high school's version."

Katie smiled, somewhat embarrassed. "Actually, I was Romeo. I went to a Catholic high school."

Michael looked at Katie with an excessively straight face. "You went to an all girl, Catholic high school?"

Katie rolled her eyes and leaned back. "Yes Mike."

"Uniforms?" asked Michael.

She sighed. "Yes."

"Oh," said Michael, nodding. He was silent as a mental image of Katie in her high school days popped into his head.

Katie snapped her fingers in front of Michael's face. "Still with me?"

"Yeah of course, um, how about the bruschetta?" said Michael.

"Watch it, mister," said Katie.

"What did I say?" asked Michael with mock outrage.

"It's what you thought."

Michael pointed at Katie. "If my mind is in the gutter, and I'm not saying that it is, you have only yourself to blame."

Katie snickered. "If? I know EXACTLY what you're thinking."

Michael put his hands in the air. "Hey, like I said, you have only yourself to blame." The waiter came by and took their orders.

"So are you from Chicago?" asked Katie.

"No, Maryland actually. I just go to school in Chicago," replied Michael.

"Going for your master's?"

"Um, bachelor's," said Michael. Katie looked confused. "I just finished my junior year in college." Michael had completely ignored the possibility that she may be uncomfortable with a man who was younger than her.

"Oh."

"Are you okay?" asked Michael.

"I'm fine. So which school do you go to?" asked Katie as she tried to mask her uneasiness.

Michael did not buy it. "Katie, if you're uncomfortable about my-"

"I'm not. Really I'm not. I'm just surprised. I thought you were a little bit older than that, that's all," said Katie.

"Is it a problem?" asked Michael.

"No."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes Mike, I'm sure," replied Katie. "You sound like you want it to be a problem."

Michael sipped his wine and decided to change the subject. Now he was the one who felt uncomfortable. "So who was that girl I talked to?"

"Big mouth?" said Katie. "That was Ali Larter."

Michael smiled and shook his head. "Does everybody know everybody in Hollywood?"

"Pretty much. It's not like there's that many people to know," said Katie.

"That's what it seems like," said Michael.

"Hey, is Simon your agent?" asked Katie.

Michael nodded "You work for him too?"

"Other way around Mike. Agents work for the actors," said Katie with a giggle.