The Big Time Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh. Right. I guess he does work for me. This all happened so fast I wasn't even able to look at what I was signing."

"Don't worry about it. Simon will take care of you. He's very good at his job," said Katie. "Have you seen him in action yet?"

"Action?"

"At the contract negotiations. He's a dynamo in there. Movie executives hate him because he's so good at it," said Katie.

"Well I certainly want as much money as Paramount is willing to give. I've got big plans," said Michael.

9:53 pm.

"Would you like anything for dessert?" asked the waiter.

Michael looked at Katie. "Sure. Do you like tiramisu?"

"That's exactly what I was thinking," replied Katie.

"You're not the only one who can read minds." Michael nodded at the waiter and he walked away.

Katie's warmth and affection towards Michael were almost tangible. She was quite obviously falling for him, at the very least in a puppy love sort of way. Unlike his usual reaction to women who acted like this, Michael began acting like it too. He found himself hanging on her every word, laughing at all of her little jokes, having a great time with her. Somewhere in the back of his mind, though, he was still thinking about Kirsten.

The waiter came back with a nicely prepared dish of tiramisu and placed it in the center of the table. "Do you need anything else?" he asked.

"Yeah, I seem to have run out of utensils," said Michael.

"I'll bring a dessert spoon right away sir," said the waiter as he left.

Katie tasted the dessert. "This is their specialty, you know?"

"Really?"

"Here, try some," said Katie. She held up half a spoonful to Michael's lips.

"That is really good," said Michael as he swallowed Katie's sweet offering. After the waiter brought Michael a spoon the two of them polished off the tiramisu in record time. Soon after that the waiter placed the check on the table. Michael did not give Katie a chance to even reach for the bill.

"I'll pay, Mike," said Katie.

"Actually, no you won't."

Katie raised her eyebrows. "You're telling me what to do?"

Michael reached into his back pocket. "In this case, yes I am." He counted out the price for the meal and a generous tip, and placed it on the tray.

"Fine, but this is the only time you're ever going to get away with it," said Katie.

"Paying? Or telling you what to do?"

"I'm sure you can figure that one out," said Katie.

"Shall we?" asked Michael as their waiter picked up the payment.

Katie and Michael left the restaurant and got into her car. "Nice night." The air was cool and there was not a cloud in the sky.

"Yeah," agreed Michael. His cell phone stirred nervously in his pocket. "Whereto next?" he asked as he tried to ignore the nagging feeling that something important was waiting inside his phone.

Katie brushed her hair out of her eyes. "Um, I didn't really have anything else planned."

"Oh," said Michael. "I guess then-"

"Okay, I do know a place," she said quickly before catching herself. "I mean, yeah, there's somewhere to go, you know, if you want."

Michael chuckled. "Sure. Let's go."

10:07 pm.

Katie pulled over to the side of the road and switched the car off. "We're here?" inquired Michael. He looked around; there was a lamp post about fifty feet from where they were, but other than that and the road, there was not much civilization to be seen. To one side a hill that was sparsely covered with trees and to the other, darkness.

"Almost," said Katie as she opened the door and got out of the car. Michael followed suit. "Hey, can you grab that blanket back there?"

Michael looked in the back seat at a neatly rolled up blanket. He picked it up. "Nothing else planned?" he asked with a smile.

Katie grinned and took hold of his hand. "Come on, it's this way." She pulled him up the hill. The dirt was hard and dry, not a blade of grass to be seen. They began walking up the hill.

"You sure you know where you're going?" asked Michael, a little out of breath.

"Yes I do, I think. Anyway, it's not much further," said Katie. "But if you need to take a rest-"

"No, I don't," interrupted Michael. "I'm fine."

"Okay, if you say so," said Katie. A few seconds later they reached the top of the hill. "Here we are."

Michael stepped forward and looked around. "I didn't know we were this high up." The walk had led to a clearing with a spectacular view of the city. There was a lush blanket of tall grass stretching across the hilltop. Katie walked up next to him and he turned his head to look at her. Tall buildings and bright lights could never compete with way she looked as she stood next to him. The moon was in its last quarter, providing just enough light to illuminate Katie's beautiful features.

"I should have said this before," muttered Michael. Then in a clearer tone of voice, he said, "You look beautiful tonight." If there was a little more light he would have seen her blush.

Katie smiled. "Come on, let's sit down." She pulled the blanket from his hands and fanned it out on the grass.

"How'd you find this place?" asked Michael as he sat down and stretched his legs out.

Katie sat down next to him. "Not much of a story. A couple years ago I ran outta gas on this road and just wandered up here."

"This really is an amazing spot. Great view."

"Yeah. I come here when I need to get a little peace from that place," she said as she pointed towards the city.

"Oh?"

"I mean LA is great but I'm not much of a big city person." She shivered a little and leaned back into Michael's chest. He rubbed her arm with the palm of his hand and looked up into the sky.

"Not to mention that it's possible to see the stars out here," said Michael. "I mean as opposed to the ones you can touch."

Katie leaned her head back to look up at the stars, her sweet smelling hair brushing against Michael's cheek. "That's true. I never noticed that part."

His hand drifted down her arm and closed gently around the top of her hand. "I don't suppose you'd be interested in the finer points of star gazing?"

"Sure."

"You're going to have to use your imagination here," said Michael. He lifted her arm up and pointed at a star. "The moon's kinda bright right now, so some of the constellations are hard to see. But a few of them show up pretty well." He slowly traced out a constellation, guiding her hand with his.

"What's that?" asked Katie. "Is it a teapot?"

"That's how people see it now. But the ancient Greeks called it Sagittarius, the archer. There's ano-," he stopped as he noticed Katie giggling to herself. "What?"

"That's so weird! How many constellations are there?" asked Katie.

"A bunch. Eighty eight I think," answered Michael.

"And you just picked Sagittarius?"

"Yeah, I like the story behind it. Why?"

"It's my sign," said Katie.

Michael laughed. "Really?"

"Show it to me one more time?" Michael connected the stars for her again. "That is such a cool coincidence. Is this one of your hobbies?"

"Not really, I just took an astronomy course a long time ago."

"Good memory."

Michael rubbed his chin. "Heh, well, it does have its uses."

Katie turned and straddled his legs. "You mean for something, like, let's see, romancing a woman on a date?"

"Maybe."

"I've always wanted see a guy try and do that."

"Oh," said Michael. "So how was it?"

"Not as good as I thought it was going to be."

Michael snapped his fingers. "Darn. Well, I got a few other tricks up my sleeve."

"Like what?" inquired Katie.

Michael raised his eyebrows and looked down at his shirt and out at his sleeves, pretending as if he was looking for something. Finally he gave up and sighed. "Nothing. I got nothing."

"Aww. Don't feel bad. You've got enough for me," said Katie sweetly. She leaned forward and kissed him softly.

Mindful of the last time they were together, he returned the kiss just as gently as he received it and kept his hands to himself. She crossed her arms around the back of his neck and eased her tongue into his mouth. They kissed and played for a little while before Michael felt goose bumps on her arms. He supposed that it was because it was getting a little chilly out on the hilltop.

"Maybe we should go someplace warmer?" asked Michael. "You're getting cold."

Katie leaned back onto the blanket and pulled him forward on top of her. "Then maybe you should warm me up." She kissed him again.

Michael had a non-verbal reply for that. He began to move slowly down her body. Katie lifted her head up, trying to keep her lips on Michael's for as long as possible. He unbuttoned her shirt slowly, kissing each bit of skin that each button revealed to his eyes. When Michael finished with her shirt he began unbuckling her belt. He traced a circle around her cute belly button with his tongue, drawing a laugh from Katie.

Katie wriggled her hips as Michael pulled her pants down her legs. He hooked his thumbs under her panties and pulled them down. Michael briefly wondered why she had a sudden change of heart but that question could wait for another time; her scent was driving him wild. He wanted to feast on her pussy but he figured Katie would appreciate a gentler touch.

After getting into a more comfortable position on his stomach, Michael started with long, slow licks along her labia. She put her legs on top of his back as she moaned softly. Her pussy seemed to flower before him as his tongue quested for her most sensitive spots. He licked up the juices that began to collect on her slit. Michael sucked on one of his fingers and then slowly penetrated her soft folds.

As he fucked her with his finger her love bud began to peek out from under its hood. She moaned as Michael rubbed her clit with his thumb. This time he was pretty sure that the goose bumps popping up on her thigh were not from the cool air. Katie ran her hand through his hair and thrust her hips up into his face.

"Oh Mike, that feels soooo good," groaned Katie. "Ohhhh yesssssss."

He replaced his thumb with his tongue and gently stroked her clit. She inhaled sharply as Michael caressed her clit with his tongue. Michael swirled his tongue around and then blew some air over her slick pussy, making her shiver. He added another finger to the mix and began speeding up his efforts on her clit. Katie began writhing on the blanket from Michael's ministrations.

"Don't stop don't stop," requested Katie breathlessly.

Her need to come was obvious, but he just used that rising urge to tease her. He eased up on the tongue work but continued fucking her pussy with his fingers. Katie looked down at his cunt juice covered face.

"Please Mike, oh god please Mike don't stop!" exclaimed Katie. She lifted her hips up and practically smacked him in the face with her pussy.

Michael laughed. "Are you warm enough yet?" Her desperate eyes answered his question readily. He leaned his head back down and slurped at her clit with his lips. She shrieked in pleasure. Michael's fingers pistoned faster and faster into her wet pussy as he flicked her clit with his tongue. Katie's grip on his hair tightened suddenly as her jaw dropped in a silent cry of orgasm.

Her body twitched under his mouth as she came down from her orgasm. Michael crawled up over her body and kissed her. "I hope you won't be averse to letting me do that for you again."

She tried to catch her breath. "You've opened my eyes." Katie licked her lips. "What is that?"

"Heh. That's you Katie."

Katie licked her lips again. "That is so nasty." Then she grabbed him by the back of his head and kissed him again, making sure to sweep out his mouth with her tongue. "Would you mind doing something else for me?"

"Depends on what you want me to do," said Michael slyly.

She pushed his shoulder and they rolled over. "All I want you to do is lay there." Katie unbuttoned his slacks.

"I uh, don't think I'll have a problem with that," said Michael as he clasped his hands behind his head.

"Yeah I bet you won't," said Katie as she pulled his pants and boxers down to his ankles. She gripped his half erect cock and licked the underside with the tip of her tongue at an agonizingly slow pace. Then she flattened her tongue out and slathered his cock with it, paying special attention to the head. Michael quickly became erect.

Katie gathered some of her own juices with her fingers and spread them over Michael's cock before she finally wrapped her lips around it and sucked it into her mouth. The sensation made Michael's eyes roll back into his head. Michael unclasped his hands and ran them through Katie's silken hair as her head bobbed up and down his cock. The slurping noises drowned out the sounds of the crickets.

She slowly pulled her mouth of Michael's cock with a pop. Using both hands she tugged Michael's slick cock until it was pointing straight up towards the stars. Katie swiftly crawled over his body and raised herself over his member. She slipped the first inch inside herself and held it there for an excruciating second, savoring the initial penetration. Then she left gravity do its work and pull her sheath all the way down to the base of Michael's cock.

Katie moved her hips like a belly dancer, making Michael's cock touch every sensitive part inside her vaginal walls. Michael's hands lay on top of her thighs as she slowly rocked back and forth on his cock. She put her hands on his chest and closed her eyes. Katie concentrated on the exquisite feelings emanating throughout her body.

The pace of the fucking was driving Michael mad. But he held his libido in check; he did not want to dispel the look of utter contentment on Katie's pretty face. Not to mention that this place must have held some special importance to Katie. He was sure that few people other than Katie had ever been up on this hilltop. Michael did not want her memory of this encounter to be him spoiling a perfect moment.

Michael reached up and squeezed her breasts. He thumbed her nipples and soon she began to raise her hips up and down his cock slowly. His left stayed attached to Katie's tit, but his right moved to her pussy and began to rub her clit. Katie moaned and increased the pace, fucking him faster and faster. Michael's breathing sped up as Katie leaned forward and put her hands on his shoulders to better support herself as she fucked him.

Perspiration began to appear on Katie's forehead from the exertion. The look of contentment had turned into a look of lust as the vigorous sex had both of them getting closer and closer to their orgasms. Michael continued to rub Katie's clit, anxious to bring her to orgasm so he could finally end his most pleasurable torture.

"God, I'm gonna come," said Katie as she bit her lip.

Their hips crashed together one last time as her orgasm surged throughout her body. She moaned loudly as her cunt spasmed around Michael's cock, squeezing it tightly and trying to coax his life fluid out of his body. Michael had little desire to deny her pussy what it wanted.

He grunted as his cum gushed out of his cock like a rifle shot. His semen splattered her inner walls, and he sighed in pleasure. Katie collapsed on top of him as she gasped for air. Her head was turned to the side as it lay on his chest. They held each other close for a few moments before she raised herself up off of his cock and lay down next to him. Michael put his arm around her as she kissed him tenderly on the lips.

"That was incredible, Katie," said Michael.

She lay her head down on his chest. "Too bad we don't have a sleeping bag."

Michael stroked her hair with his hand. "Yeah." They lay there for a few moments, not speaking.

"Hey, has it gotten a little darker out here than it was before?" asked Katie.

Michael glanced around. "Yeah, I guess the moon goes into a new phase tonight."

"What's that?"

"It's called the new moon phase. Basically means that we can't see it," said Michael. "Hey, uh, maybe we should go. I'm starting to think that Jason Voorhees is gonna come after us."

Katie snickered. "Okay."

They both stood up and got dressed. Michael rolled up the blanket and they walked hand in hand down the hill to her car. Katie put the top up as they drove off.

"Would you like to, um, come back to my place?" asked Katie shyly.

Michael touched the lump in his pocket that was his cell phone. He turned his head and looked at her. Regardless of the feelings he now had for Katie, he could not ignore the possibility that Kirsten might take him back. Maybe she was waiting outside his room at this very moment. "Katie I would love to," said Michael. "But there's something I need take care of."

Katie's heart sank. "Mind if I ask what it is?" she asked.

Michael rubbed his head. "It's not something you need to worry about."

"Okay," said Katie slowly.

Michael looked out the window, angry at himself. He pulled out his cell phone and fingered the on button. Katie was clearly unhappy with his response but Michael could do nothing about it, could he? He looked at Katie; she was staring at the road in front of her. Maybe if Kirsten left a message for him he would be sure he was doing the right thing. Michael held his breath and turned his cell phone on.

10:00 am. Sunday, June 1. Katie's home. Los Angeles, California.

Katie rolled over in her bed as her alarm went off. She reached over to hit the snooze button but accidentally knocked the clock off the small chest of drawers on which it was sitting. Katie groaned into her pillow as the shrill beeping continued. Suddenly the red numbers on the clock went black and the beeping stopped.

Michael flicked the electrical cord to the floor and dropped his head back onto his pillow. "Never leave your alarm clock plugged in on a Sunday morning."

Katie giggled. "I'll try and remember that," said Katie as they both closed their eyes. Minutes later they heard a buzzing noise. Katie's eyes shot open and she pulled the blanket up to her chin. "What is that? Is that a bee?"

"I don't know," said Michael. It buzzed again.

"Well, go find out what it is!" Katie began pushing him out of the bed.

Michael resisted. "You go find out what it is! I don't like getting stung either!" he said as he laughed.

Katie gave him one more hard push and he fell out of the bed onto the soft carpet. "Kill it!"

Michael looked under the bed and pulled his pants out. "It's just my phone Katie. Relax."

She pushed the blanket down. "Oh," said Katie. "Well, you should never leave your cell phone on on Sunday mornings either!"

Michael looked at the photo on the touchscreen and answered the call. "Kirsten?" he whispered.

"Hey Mike."

Michael furrowed his brow. "Who are you and why aren't you using your own phone?"

"Well, Kirsten is pretty upset at the moment. I'm surprised you had the guts to tell her."

He knew who he was talking to now. Michael stood up and looked over at Katie. "Who is it?" she asked.

Michael covered the mouthpiece. "My mom," he said. "I'll be back in a sec." He stepped out of the room.

"Your mom? So who could be there that you don't want knowing who you're talking to?"

"What?" asked Michael.

"Never mind. I don't care and I'm sure Kirsten doesn't care anymore either."

"Let me talk to her Elisha."

"You know I would, except she's washing her hair right now," said Elisha gleefully.

"Put her on the phone!"

"Ooh. There's that anger again Mike. Don't take out your shortcomings on me."

"I want to talk to her Elisha!"

"I said she's washing her hair."

It was clear that Elisha was simply calling to gloat. "You're not going to let me talk to her?"

"What do you think?"

He hung up and turned the phone off. "Fucking bitch."

"Did you just call your mom a fucking bitch?"

Michael turned around in surprise. Katie was standing in the doorway wearing a bathrobe. "No, no, um. That was someone else who called after."