The Big Time Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man bent down and looked at Michael. "What did you say to me boy?"

Michael looked up and the man punched him in the temple, making Michael's head hit the cold concrete of the floor. Michael gritted his teeth as pain blurred his vision. There was no chance in hell he was going to give his shoes to the fat criminal. Anger surged through his system, immediately clearing his vision.

"I said," said Michael. His hand closed into a fist and zeroed in on the man's privates. "Sure!" Michael jackhammered his fist into the man's crotch. The fat man cried out as Michael stood up. The rest of their cellmates gathered in a circle around them, whooping and hollering.

"You want my fucking shoes?! Here!" Michael reared back with his foot and kicked the man's kneecap as hard as he could, making his assailant crumple to the floor. He stood over him and kicked the man's face three or four times. Then Michael lifted his foot and began stomping down on the man's nose with his heel. "Like my shoes now!?"

Suddenly he was yanked backwards by two smelly arms and thrown into the bars. "You motherfucker! You're gonna fucking die!" screamed the new attacker. Smelly fists pounded into his stomach, making him double over in pain.

The man lifted him back up and landed two haymakers that bounced Michael's head off the cold metal of the jail cell bars. Michael stood dazed for a moment before his eyes rolled back into his head and he slumped to the floor.

Chapter 6 coming soon.

-Please send any comments.