The Big Time Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thomas smiled. “Just keep it down alright? I’m gonna need all the energy I can get for all the fucking I’m going to be doing today.” He turned and followed the girl back into the bedroom.

“Charming fellow,” remarked Nicole.

Michael flicked booklets onto the couch until he found the one he was looking for. “Let’s do this one.”

“The eulogy?”

“It’ll be good practice for after I kill Tom,” said Michael. “X, go in the kitchen.” X barked once and walked away.

Eight hours later Michael’s voice was hoarse and his face was sore from emoting dozens of different expressions. He could tell that the whole day was worse for Nicole. She had to watch an inexperienced, frustrated actor whose mediocrity would make Madonna cringe. But she was professional about it, giving him tips and direction whenever he needed it. She was a very good teacher and Michael thought that he improved substantially. The only problem was that there was a lot more to go.

7:49 pm. Sunday, June 22.

“How was that?” asked Michael as he lowered the script to his side.

Nicole had a wide grin on her face. “Fantastic Michael. You’ve shown a lot of progress.”

“Thanks,” said Michael. He rolled his neck and sighed.

During the past week Michael had learned more about acting then he ever cared to know. Nicole had imparted to him much of her technical knowledge but there was also a substantial history to the art of acting and Nicole insisted he learn a little about its roots. Michael was now comfortable bandying about names like Strasberg and Stanislavski. But all the practice, reading, learning, not to mention the brutal workouts from Lars, had him worn down. Or maybe it was the stress of working with a woman who could give great head but then never getting an opportunity with her while his housemate was banging his new girlfriend Julie every day.

Nicole checked her watch. “Okay, break for dinner?”

“Sure,” said Michael. Nicole got off the couch and entered the kitchen. She pulled a couple of plates out of the refrigerator while Michael grabbed some utensils. “So you really think I’m getting better?”

“Of course I do,” said Nicole as she sat down. “You’re progressing much faster than I thought you would.” She took off her glasses and placed them on the kitchen table. “You probably won’t even need me anymore in a few days.”

“I wouldn’t say that. There must be something. I couldn’t possibly have learned everything already,” said Michael. He sat down at the square table to Nicole’s left.

“You know what you need to know. The rest is details and practice.” They began eating. X poked his head into the kitchen and then walked up to the table and sat on the floor. Nicole looked down and scratched his head. “All the things you taught him and you forgot to teach him not to beg for table scraps?”

“I did teach him that. It’s just that he’s never seen lettuce before.” Nicole looked at him. “I used to live on pizza and hot wings. I’m as curious as he is.”

“I haven’t seen Tom around today. Where’s he been?” asked Nicole.

“I think he’s at Julie’s place. Probably looking for new surroundings other than my bedroom,” said Michael. “Which reminds me, I gotta go grab some stuff out of the dryer.” He took one last bite of his meal and excused himself.

Nicole put her fork down and turned in her seat to face X. “Time for the practical learning to begin.” She held out a piece of lettuce to X. He sniffed it and barked twice. “Oh come on, it’s probably good for you.” He barked twice again. “Fine.” She stood up and went into the living room. Nicole began gathering up the old scripts and monologues and putting them back into the accordion folder.

Michael came up from the basement with a basket full of clothes. “I’ll be back in a sec.” He went into his bedroom and dropped the basket to the floor. He almost bumped into Nicole as he turned around. “I’m sor-“

She grasped his head and pressed her lips to his. He stood there, frozen in surprise. For the last week her demeanor was all business and this sudden amorous outburst had him reeling. A hundred things ran through his mind as Nicole kissed him. Notably, not one of them made him feel like what he was doing was wrong. Nicole slowly eased back, pulling his lower lip between hers. “You definitely need to work on that.”

“On what?” asked Michael.

“Your kissing. That was like you’ve never done it before.”

“Hey,” said Michael indignantly. “I was caught by surprise.”

“Improvisation is key Michael. You’ll find that it makes you a much better actor. And lover.”

“Let me try again,” insisted Michael. “I can do much better than that.”

Nicole put her hand to his chest and kept him back. “First, the sheets.”

“Huh?” Michael looked back at the bed and then back at Nicole. “Oh, right, the sheets.” He hurriedly yanked the sheets off the bed and threw them into the corner. The pillow cases followed them. Nicole watched him bemusedly as he dug around inside the laundry basket for the clean bed sheets. Michael gave up and emptied the basket onto the floor. He picked out the sheets and put them on the bed as fast as he could.

Nicole pointed over his head. “The pillows?”

“Right,” said Michael. He found the cases and stuffed the pillows in as fast as he could. “How’s that?”

“Good.”

“Great!” Michael picked Nicole up off the floor and kissed her with much more eagerness than before. “How was that?” he asked as he put her down.

“You never spent much time making out with girls did you?” said Nicole as she licked her lips.

“Uh. Well. Usually it doesn’t get that far. At least before I met-“ Michael hesitated. He shook the image out of his head. “But if it does, I guess I don’t spend much time at that uh, stage.”

“Then that’s a good place to start,” said Nicole.

“Start what?” Nicole turned around and walked back into living room. “Start what?” Michael asked again.

“The couch will have to do.” Nicole sat down and leaned back into the corner of the couch. She beckoned to him. “Come here.”

“What about the clean sheets?” asked Michael. He scratched his head. “I mean, you know, they’re clean.”

“Never mind those.”

Michael walked over and sat next to her. “Now what?”

“Kiss me, silly.”

Nicole was certainly forward with what she wanted. “Okay.” Michael slid closer and then leaned over to Nicole and kissed her. Soon Michael parted his lips and ventured out with his tongue.

“Stop stop stop,” said Nicole, pushing him away. “Did you think that I wanted your tongue in my mouth?”

“Uh.”

“Enthusiasm is important Michael but not so much that you forget how the other person is feeling,” said Nicole. “Try again.”

He leaned into her again and kissed her softly. Rather than make any more mistakes, Michael held the kiss for a long time, trying to guess what exactly Nicole liked. He felt her arms cross around his neck and a slight sigh emanated from her lips. As carefully as possible, he let his hand fall to her hip and began sliding it up and down.

“Mmm, good,” said Nicole as she turned her head and continued the lip lock.

Michael slid his hand up until it was just below one of her breasts. Before Nicole could say anything he lowered it down her side to her thigh. Figuring that now was a good time to get his tongue a little action, he slowly opened his lips and pressed his tongue into her mouth as he squeezed her thigh. Nicole was much more receptive this time, letting her tongue entwine with his.

After a surprisingly satisfying French kiss Nicole took a deep breath and let it out. “Such a quick study.” She sat up and pushed Michael onto his back. Nicole pressed her body against his and kissed him hungrily. Even through her clothes and his, Michael could feel her erect nipples against his chest. He hooked one arm around the small of her back and pressed his free hand to the back of her head. For ten minutes or longer they became intimate with each other’s mouths and kissing technique.

His erection was growing rapidly with such a beautiful woman on top of him. The heat from her lips energized every cell in his body. Gone was the mental and physical strain from the work he had put in the last week. In its place was a sexy woman who had taken it upon herself to impart to him more than just her knowledge of acting.

One hand found its way onto her butt, the other soon following. They pulled her forward until she was straddling his hips, her sweet spot achingly close to his cock. One hand crept up the back of her shirt while the other continued to massage her supple ass. As soon as he began lifting her shirt off of her body she broke the kiss and stood up. For her, there was no better way to get in the mood than a hot and heavy make out session. This was in contrast with her younger years when she was as anxious for the main event as anyone else.

“Lesson two Michael.” She walked into the bedroom. Michael jumped up off the couch and followed her. She began unbuttoning her blouse.

“I can do that for you,” offered Michael.

“You should be taking your own clothes off right now,” stated Nicole.

“Don’t have to tell me twice.” Michael began stripping down.

One leg was halfway out of his shorts when he spied the blouse falling from Nicole’s delicate shoulders exposing the pale, flawless skin of her back and a sexy black bra. He stopped undressing and watched Nicole shimmy out of her pants. She stepped out of them and turned around. Her panties of course matched her top. Her body was in top shape. Michael blinked a few times and then finished taking his clothes off. He was still in his boxers.

Nicole sat down on the bed and slid back until she was leaning against the headboard. “Coming?”

“I hope not,” said Michael as he climbed into bed with her.

“Now, show me what you can do with your tongue.”

Michael was on his knees on the bed. He kissed her neck while his hands roved around her body. As his tongue dragged down her neck to her chest he unclasped her bra and drew it off of her shoulders. He grasped one of her girlish breasts in his hand and took its nipple in his mouth. Michael spent a rather long time flicking and caressing her breast with his tongue.

Nicole put her hand on his neck and was massaging it rhythmically. “Ooh, that’s it Michael.” Her nipples had always been one of the most sensitive parts of her body. Michael noticed the effect but he was thinking too narrowly. She gently nudged his head to the right. He quickly got the point and moved over to her unattended breast. Just as gently as before he attended to her erect nipple.

She sighed as she let the pleasure build up inside her. But there was only so much she could get from breast play alone. Michael was so involved with indulging his appetites that she again had to gently nudge him in the right direction. And just like before, he quickly got the picture and began pulling her panties down with both hands.

Few things were more arousing to Michael than seeing a woman’s panties clinging to her wet pussy as he tried to take them off. First, it meant that she was ready to get down to business. Second, it meant that whatever he was doing, he was doing right. Michael wanted Nicole’s approval. It was one reason he had pushed himself so hard the past week. He flicked the moist panties to the floor as soon as he got them past her feet.

Gripping her hips, he pulled her forward as he moved back and dropped his knees to the floor. He moistened his lips and then dragged them along her thigh to her pussy where he planted a soft little kiss. The lips of her pussy were flared out and she had a surprisingly large clit. Michael had no trouble getting his tongue inside Nicole. He began servicing her from the inside out; jabbing his tongue inside her and curling it up as he pulled it out.

Nicole adjusted the pillow behind her head into a more comfortable position. She then took the other pillow and slid it under lower back. “That’ll be easier on your neck,” said Nicole. Nicole held her legs back with her hands. She watched Michael diligently attend to her pussy. He seemed to be enjoying himself. Nicole pinched her nipples as she watched; she was having fun, but Michael’s technique could use some refinement. Just like most men’s.

He swirled his tongue around on her labia and drew her clit into his mouth. Michael began giving it quick, hard sucks. He flicked it with his tongue every time it was close enough. Noticing that all he was getting from Nicole was sighs of pleasure he wet his fingers with her juices and penetrated her with three of them at the same time. Nicole wiggled her hips a little as Michael began fucking her with short, quick strokes of his fingers.

Now Nicole had one hand running through Michael’s hair as he ate her out. She steadily became more and more aroused. Nicole gasped in pleasure as Michael drove his fingers in as far as possible and felt around a bit before pulling them out. She licked her fingers and squeezed her nipples. “Faster,” she said to him. Giving up any attempt at finesse, Michael complied eagerly.

His cock was straining for attention. As much fun as it is to eat pussy, it was not as if it was a fair exchange of pleasure. The wetness coating Michael’s face was a clear indicator of that. Nevertheless, for the next few minutes he worked her over diligently, hoping she would get satisfied enough to send a little pleasure his way. Suddenly he felt her hands tugging his head past her pussy and up her body.

Nicole kissed him as she squeezed his cock. “That was okay.”

“Just okay?”

“It needs refinement.” Nicole smiled. “It’s quite funny actually. You’re better down there than you are up here,” said Nicole as she motioned to her face. “Let’s move on.”

“To what?”

“The most important part.”

She dragged his cockhead along her folds, making Michael’s cock even harder. Then she aimed it dead center and slowly pulled him inside. This was a moment Michael had long waited for. Every day that he worked with Nicole he wondered when his shot would come but there was surprisingly little sexual tension between them. It could have been because she actually wanted Michael to learn about acting without any distractions. Or maybe she was just biding her time. Regardless, she took the shot and Michael was glad he was the target.

Her body easily accommodated him; the tightness was clearly that of an experienced woman. A groan of pleasure escaped his lips as their hips rubbed together. He planted his hands on the bed to either side of Nicole’s head to support himself. Michael gradually began fucking her with a smooth, natural rhythm. His eyes were lazily closed and he savored the feeling of being inside a celebrity superstar.

Nicole could see that Michael was having himself a great time. Fortunately she was having one too; every thrust from his cock was a little burst of pleasure for her. It was just what she needed to get over the plateau she was on from the oral session she had with Michael. It was not long before her legs were wrapped around his waist, urging him deeper into her body.

A mischievous side of her wanted to embarrass him by making him come too quickly. She pulled his head down and gave his ear a lick. Then she began whispering the kinds of things that should only be spoken in whispers. All the while she urged an ejaculation out of him by squeezing him as tightly as she could with her pussy.

“Jesus Nic,” gasped Michael as he thrust harder and faster. “I don’t know how much longer I can keep this up!”

Michael’s increased intensity ramped up Nicole’s orgasm as well. As the pleasure grew inside her Nicole began wondering if she would come first. From her involuntary grunts of delight she surmised that she just might. That did not stop her from whispering naughty words into his ear. She locked her legs even tighter behind his back.

“Oh god I’m gonna come!” announced Michael. Nicole licked her lips and brushed her hair out of her eyes so she could get a good view of Michael’s face. She cast him a deadly sexy look. It triggered an explosion within him, blasting ropes of cum deep inside her pussy. He punctuated each burst with a hard thrust.

As Michael panted above her, Nicole found herself quivering with anticipation. He had missed the window of opportunity by only a few moments. She was on the absolute edge of an orgasm and was growing desperate to achieve it. As Michael pulled out of her she latched on to his hair. “Lesson three is recovering fast and finishing the job!”

“Uh, okay, can you give me a sec?” Nicole did not answer. Instead, she immediately slid down the bed and slipped his cock inside her mouth. “Or you can give me that,” said Michael as she began giving him a fast and furious blowjob. He clenched the sheets as his cock was skillfully manipulated by Nicole. She had one hand on his dick and one hand frigging her pussy more frantically than she was blowing him. Before he knew it his cock was rock hard again.

“I’d forgotten what it’s like to have a young man,” remarked Nicole as she gave his cock a kiss. She moved to the edge of the bed and got on her hands and knees. Michael got the picture and stood behind her. “So much energy.”

Michael plunged into her pussy, drawing a happy sigh from Nicole. Mindful of her description of lesson three, he began plowing into her as hard as he could. She whipped her hair back over her head and cried out in rapture. X nudged his head through the slight opening left by the door to investigate the ruckus. He made his way into the room and watched them, tongue hanging out of his mouth. Neither of the humans in the room took notice of him.

The way her ass was bouncing off of Michael’s hips gave him an idea for what the next lesson ought to be. He began fingering her asshole with his thumb. The effect was immediate. Nicole clenched her teeth. “Fuck!” She took quick and shallow breaths as an orgasm rocked her body. Her body trembled as Michael slowly fucked her while her orgasm subsided. “Now THAT was an excellent performance Michael. Bravo.”

Michael nearly blushed. “Well, there’s, you know, not much technique involved here.”

“Perhaps. But that was still a great orgasm. Now, one more thing.” Nicole leaned forward enough for his cock to slip out of her sloppy pussy. Then she raised herself onto her knees and leaned back into Michael. She reached back and took hold of his cock. Michael nuzzled her neck as she pressed the tip of his dick into her anus.

He wrapped his hands around her small waist and gently eased her back as he pushed forward. Michael was only very slightly disappointed when he discovered that Nicole was quite well versed in anal sex as well. He was in awe of the fact that he was even having an academic debate in his head over which hole felt better. Nicole turned her head and snaked her tongue into his mouth as he buried his cock in her ass.

“Make me come Michael!” That kind of statement might intimidate some men, especially when it comes out of the mouth of someone like Nicole Kidman. But in this situation Michael figured that a poor performance here would entail “training” sessions later on. A good performance might reap the same rewards so it was a win-win situation for everyone. He teased her clit as he began fucking her.

Not much compared to the exquisite sensations of Nicole milking Michael’s cock with her ass. He pushed her down onto her hands so he could get a better rhythm going. Animal-like grunts bounced off the walls as the two of them worked themselves into a frenzy. As Michael’s load began gearing up for another trip, Nicole gasped in another orgasm. Not long after Michael pushed himself in as far as possible and emptied his cock into Nicole’s ass. Spurt after exquisite spurt found its way into Nicole’s deepest cavities.

Michael kept his cock there for a few more seconds before finally pulling out. Nicole rolled over onto the bed, Michael lay down next to her and they recovered for a few minutes. “So um, any more lessons?”