The Big Time Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The radio on an assistant's hip squawked and he picked it up. "Okay, gotcha. Jen! Thirty seconds!"

"Places! Lights, cameras ready!" said Jen as she walked away.

Natalie wished Kirsten luck and blended into the crowd. The shot would consist of a single ninety second take, sweeping back and forth between the two of them as they walked towards each other until they met in a single kiss that quickly turned into something more. When it got to that point Michael hoped it would get easier. Of course, it was just as likely that it would get harder. "Roll film!"

The first shot whistled high into the sky and exploded in a dazzling display, illuminating Kirsten's cherubic face with a splash of blue and green light. Their eyes met for the first time since Michael's ill fated confession five weeks ago. "Action!" yelled Jen. Michael set his face and watched the cameraman move slowly away from Kirsten. He signaled with his hand and Michael walked forward. The cameraman held the camera at an extreme angle looking up at Michael, catching the fireworks blasting in the sky behind him.

The cameraman swung around and went back to Kirsten, using the same extreme angle on her. A few seconds later he focused on the huge crowd and slowly drew back. Jen signaled Michael and Kirsten to stop until the cameraman had just the perfect angle. She counted down from three with her fingers and then pointed.

Michael and Kirsten entered the frame at the same time and walked right up to each other. "Hello," said Michael.

"Hi," said Kirsten. "Um, my name is-" Michael pulled her close and kissed her simply. She grasped his face and kissed him back. The camera revolved around them, catching all the booms and bright lights.

"Mom look at them!" exclaimed a child as he tugged his mother's hand.

"What is it Kyle? Don't you want to see the fireworks?" asked the mother. Then she glanced at the enthusiastic couple a few feet away from them. "Kyle! Look at the fireworks!" She pulled him away. "What is wrong with this city?!"

"No no no stay zoomed in!" said Jen into the radio. "Don't look at what their hands are doing!"

Michael and Kirsten held each other tightly, neither one quite sure who was making up for lost time. Jen moved over into Michael's point of view and jumped and waved her arms to try and get them to stop. A crewmember on the other side began doing the same thing to try and signal Kirsten. Jen sighed and gave up. "Cut!"

The cameras stopped rolling but the action did not stop so easily. All the throat clearing in the world would not break them out of their kiss. "Gimme that," said Jen as she took a bullhorn from a crewmember. "CUT!"

Kirsten pulled away slowly, a tiny strand of saliva connecting their lips. She shyly rubbed the back of her hand across her lower lip and looked at Jen. "So how was that?"

"I felt the heat from over here," said Jen. "That was good. I would've liked to get the end of the kiss though."

"Um, sorry," said Michael.

"It's okay," said Jen. "That's it for today everybody, enjoy the fireworks!" Michael looked up at the colorful display. When he looked down Kirsten was walking away with Natalie.

Kirsten looked over her shoulder and then at Natalie. "God that was awkward."

"That was hot," said Natalie with a chuckle. "Best kiss ever."

"Really?"

"Yeah," said Natalie with a nod. She looked up towards the sky. Kirsten crossed her arms and watched the colorful display. The finale of the fireworks show was a thundering display that reverberated through the chests of everyone in the crowd. The crowd cheered loudly as the smoke dissipated into the night.

"You really thought it was good?"

"Of course," said Natalie. "Really passionate. You didn't think it went well?"

"No I loved it," said Kirsten. "I mean, I liked it."

"Kiki it's okay if you enjoyed it. I know you like to keep things professional but you're only human," said Natalie.

"Yeah, but still, with everything that's happened," said Kirsten. She sighed. "I wish it didn't feel that way."

Meanwhile, Michael was sulking his way out of the park. The eagerness with which Kirsten walked away from him and her indifference to the kiss ruined his day. He just wanted to go home and go to sleep. The car service was near the outskirts of the festival so Michael was forced to wade through the huge crowd, getting more and more annoyed the longer it took. When he finally made it to the parking lot his ass had more human contact than he had ever hoped it would have.

2:21 am. Saturday, July 5. Michael and Thomas's house.

The house was dark as Thomas slipped his key into the front door and opened it. His companion tiptoed inside. "You don't have to be quiet Elisha, Mike won't care if we wake him up," said Thomas.

"Really. I'll be sure to take note of that," said Elisha. She continued tiptoeing through the living room. Thomas rolled his eyes and stomped loudly by Elisha to his bedroom. Elisha giggled and followed him.

"Sorry about the mess," said Thomas.

"You should see my bedroom," said Elisha.

"I fully intend to." Elisha arched her eyebrow. "Well." Thomas clapped his hands together and jumped onto the bed. "We're here. What do you think we should do now?"

Elisha smiled and cocked her head. She traced the hem of her shirt with her middle finger and opened the bottom button. Thomas watched with rapt attention as she unbuttoned her shirt slowly, finally revealing the cleft of her breasts and a white bra. After the shirt hit the carpet her shorts quickly followed.

"Whoa," said Thomas appreciatively. "You're a stunner, oh my god."

The ravenousness for compliments in women is well documented and Elisha was no different. She sauntered towards the bed and crawled onto it. She kissed Thomas who immediately roved his hands all over her shapely body. He unhooked her bra and rolled her onto her back, tossing the garment far, far away. Little time was wasted kissing her lips when those soft breasts were so naked.

Thomas took a nipple between his lips and sucked it. Each breast was cupped in one hand but there was so much more of Elisha to touch that he wished he had a few extra arms. Elisha giggled at his enthusiasm and the slight tickling sensation of his tongue roving her chest. He was eager to taste every inch of her body. To that end he was dropping his knees to the floor and pulling Elisha's panties off, going straight for the most precious morsel.

She let him prop her legs apart in his hands and dive in. His dripping tongue sloshed across her pussy, making her gasp in pleasure. Thomas was making "mmm" sounds as his tongue slithered around her outer labia. Her pussy practically flowered for him all on its own, letting his tongue probe inside as far as it could go.

When she was properly moaning on the bed he moved up to her clitoris and flicked it with his tongue. The moans came close to cries of ecstasy. Her thighs suddenly closed around his head, locking him into a position where all he could do was tongue her clit. The only part of his position that could conceivably be thought of as undesirable is that he could no longer hear her sexy moans. If he could hear though, he would have immediately noticed that she was practically screaming her approval.

Elisha's hips jerked and writhed, taking Thomas's head with them. He nearly pulled a muscle in his neck. To save himself some pain the next morning he focused in on her clit and licked it as fast as possible. "Yes! Oh god!" cried out Elisha. Thomas went harder and faster and was soon rewarded with a nice gush of girl cum.

Even then he would not stop. "Ah, ah, ah," chirped Elisha. She released his head and pushed him away. "Oh god stop I can't take it!"

"Ha," said Thomas. He stood up and took his shirt off. "Let's see if you can take this." He slipped his shoes off and dropped his shorts.

"Yeah, show me what you got Tom!" encouraged Elisha.

When the last of his clothes were off he leapt onto the bed next to Elisha. Her hands immediately sought out his cock and he began kissing her as she stroked him into hardness. She slipped her fingers between their fighting tongues, getting them slick with their saliva. Elisha used it to give his cock a little thrill.

The bigger thrill came when the jerking slowed and Elisha rotated her body around, straddling Thomas's face. "Soooo, I guess the sensitivity is gone."

Elisha's pussy engulfed Thomas's nose. "Yep!" After that, the other end of Elisha engulfed Thomas's cock. Elisha knew that her old boyfriends loved the blowjobs she was prone to giving. She got a rush from oral sex and it manifested itself in a certain obscene sloppiness. Elisha imagined that she could give Inari Vachs a run for her money when it came to drool happy cock sucking.

By now there were bubbles of saliva accumulating on Thomas's cock and it was so wet that she had trouble keeping her hands from slipping off as she jerked him off. The sloshing and slurping was music to Thomas's ears. Meanwhile, the energy she was blowing into his dick was instantly returned by Thomas's quick tongue into her clit. The synergy had both of them rolling towards an orgasm faster than would normally be possible.

Elisha primed her throat for her next little trick. She bobbed up and down, going a little harder with every bob. When she was ready she took his cock all the way down, deep throating him with the enthusiasm of the cock hungry woman she was. "Oh shit Elisha!" groaned Thomas. He could not keep the circle going now that Elisha had his dick so far down that her nose was rubbing against his balls.

She carefully pulled it back out and then dove down again. Elisha fiddled with his balls as she moved her tongue around in the limited room in her mouth. After she pulled it out again she yelled, "Give me your fucking cum! Come in my fucking mouth!"

"Oh god here it comes baby, here it fucking comes!" cried out Thomas. With that verbal cue she slipped his cock down her throat one more time and gave his scrotum a little scratch. He burst into her so hard that she could almost feel the cum flowing through his shaft. Elisha backed off until only the head was in her mouth so she could taste the precious fluid before it disappeared into her stomach. Only one or two streams coated her tongue but it was enough to give her the thrill she wanted.

Thomas's ministrations along with the rush she got from a having a man come in her mouth had her pussy sopping wet. Elisha was presently surprised at Thomas's remarkable recovery; by the time she had sucked his cock dry it was almost ready to go again. A simple handjob was all that was needed before Thomas was ready.

Elisha spun around. "Give it to me hard Tom, I want you to fuck me like the slut I am!"

He was a little surprised at that request but what the hey, at least there were no handcuffs involved. "You want it hard, you'll get it hard!" He scooted out from under her. Thomas moved behind her and shoved her down, burying her face in the pillows. "Ass in the air Elisha!" he ordered. Elisha put her knees under her and raised her hips into a prone position. With no fanfare he slammed himself all the way into her pussy in one rough stroke. He started fast and he did not let up. He kept his hand on her back to keep her down, the muffled cries spurring him on.

"Oh yeeaaah," groaned Thomas. Her pussy was just wrapped so tightly around his cock that he wanted to slow down just so he could discern the finer points of her hot little pussy. But Elisha would not have it. She was pushing back in time with his strokes and madly tweaking a nipple with one hand, her clit with the other.

For the next few minutes she pushed her face even harder into the pillow, cutting her air intake by half. The oxygen deprivation made every flesh crashing stroke that much more intense. The reaming he was giving her was driving her wild with lust. Briefly she lifted her head. "Stick your finger in my fucking ass!"

"I'll do you one better." He tickled her cute butthole with his middle finger. Then he shoved it and his index finger inside. "Two if you're a really bad girl."

"I'm such a bad little girl!" moaned Elisha breathlessly. "Give it to me!" Her body was throbbing with pleasure. Thomas had to slow down a little to give himself room but he gladly gave her another finger. "Fuck yes!" A few more moments of this double penetration was all that she could take. Her pussy seemed to ignite with pleasure and it spread through her like wildfire. She reared back with an ear shattering cry of ecstasy.

They nearly toppled off the bed from Elisha's earth quaking orgasm. Thomas was able to balance out though and Elisha was soon back on her hands and knees. He focused on fucking as fast as possible. Elisha was not as energetic as before, except for her mouth. "I want you to feed me your cum you fucker!"

"You want another fucking load?!" said Thomas.

"Yes I want another fucking load! Give it to me baby, fucking give it to me!"

"Oh god." Thomas pulled out and Elisha flipped over in a flash. He straddled her chest and she jacked his cock as fast as her hands could go. This orgasm was even more powerful than the last, draining his balls and soaking Elisha's face and outstretched tongue with his cum. A rope splashed straight down the center of her face and another grazed her cheek. The flow finally slowed down until the last of it dribbled onto her neck. Proving just how nasty she could be she eagerly gathered the cum with her fingers and sucked it down.

"You are amazing baby," said Thomas in the aftermath.

"Don't I know it," said Elisha as she licked the last droplets of cum off her lips.

In the room across the hall, Michael was beating his head against the bed and pinching the pillow as tightly as possible around his ears.

8:48 am.

The alarm clock screeched at Michael, annoyed that he had slapped its snooze button far too many times. He groaned and dragged himself out of bed to take a shower. When he got out the unfamiliar (at least in this house at this time of day) aroma of coffee snaked into his nostrils. Since he knew that Thomas was never up this early unless he absolutely had to be, he guessed that his newest lady friend was an early riser along with being a loud lover. He got dressed and left his room. Michael was unprepared for the sight of the tussled blonde standing in the kitchen holding a mug of steaming coffee to her lips.

"Morning!" said Elisha brightly. "Coffee?"

He stared at Elisha. "What the hell are you doing in my home?"

"Making coffee."

"You know what I fucking mean," seethed Michael.

Elisha was taken aback. "Such foul language."

"I'm using foul language?!" snapped Michael. "I wasn't the one begging for cum last night!"

She smiled. "I'm sorry if we woke you."

"Fuck it, I don't care why you're here. I want you out. Now!"

"I don't think Tom would appreciate you throwing me out," said Elisha.

"Like I care. Get your fucking clothes and get out," said Michael.

Thomas walked into the kitchen rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. "What are you guys yelling about?"

"What the hell is she doing here Tom?" asked Michael.

"Said you invited her," said Thomas.

"She's a liar," said Michael.

"What?"

"Stay the hell away from her. She's fucking crazy."

"She's standing right there man, shut the fuck up," said Thomas as he hit Michael's shoulder.

"Mike what's wrong?" asked Elisha with concern in her voice.

"You're here. That's what's wrong." He looked at Thomas. "I am NOT her friend, I did NOT invite her here. I would never do something that stupid."

"What?" asked Thomas. He looked to Elisha.

She put the mug down on the countertop. "I'm sorry Tom, Mike's right." They both looked at her, puzzled. "We're not friends and he didn't invite me here. I came because I had to see him one last time. I wanted closure."

"Closure for what?!" exclaimed Michael.

"Tom, he and I had a bad breakup. I really-"

"We were never together!"

"What we had in LA, it was-"

"Jesus Christ this is like a bad Cinemax movie!" said Michael exasperatedly. "That is not true Tom, don't fucking listen to her. If she wanted to see me, then why was she with you last night?"

"Well that part is obvious," said Thomas.

"Right, of course," said Michael with a roll of his eyes. "Don't believe a word she says, I was never with her."

"That's a lie Mike and you know it," said Elisha.

Michael walked straight up to her. "That never happened."

She leaned close and whispered into his ear. "You don't stand a chance." Elisha picked up her coffee mug and took a sip. "Are you sure you don't want any coffee Mike?"

Michael turned around and pulled Thomas into his bedroom. "What's going on?" asked Thomas.

"Nothing. I was never with her, I never touched her. Don't believe anything she says."

"Something is going on, obviously."

"Yeah, in her fucking head alright? She's trying to turn you against me."

"That's what you're worried about?"

"Among other things," said Michael sarcastically.

"Fine. Anything she says about you, I won't believe her," said Thomas. "But that's not gonna stop me from hittin' that shit. You had to have heard what was going on last night, she's a freak."

Michael snorted. "Yeah. But look, don't put yourself into a vulnerable position."

"What do you mean?"

"Just don't. Don't give her any opportunities to fuck with you, because she will," said Michael.

"Thanks for the warning," said Thomas. "Why exactly are you warning me?"

"I'll tell you later, I gotta go," said Michael. "Don't give her the chance." He walked out of the bedroom and ignored Elisha as he left the house.

12:27 pm. Wrigley Field.

"Nothing quite like the Friendly Confines," said Jen. She was standing underneath the grand red marquee of Wrigley Field, welcoming all to one of most beloved and famous ballparks in the league.The field was the setting for a pseudo dating scene for Jack and Jenny, Kirsten's character. It was one of those highly improbable encounters that led to something more. The cliché was headache inducing. In the scene they had just completed, Jenny turned out to be a closet baseball fan who corrected Jack in many of his grandiose proclamations about Cubs baseball and the state of the league.

There was a decent sized crowd at the game today between the Cubs and the St. Louis Cardinals. Kirsten was approached for autographs, but in general the shoot proceeded smoothly. The game itself was also exciting, the Cubs rallying off of home runs from Sammy Sosa and Moises Alou. But somehow Kirsten avoided saying an unscripted word to Michael. In fact she avoided unscripted anything; expressions, laughs, even eye contact. Allen was ever present around her as well, keeping strange looking fans-and Michael-away from Kirsten.

"So what's next Jen?" asked Kirsten as she came out of the stadium after signing a few more autographs. Allen trailed behind her.

"I'm starving. We'll push the next scene to after lunch," answered Jen.

"Okay." Kirsten pulled her cell phone out and dialed Natalie's number as she walked down the street.

Michael emerged from the stadium a few moments later. "What's going on?"

"Lunch," said a grip. Michael sighed and turned around to walk back into the stadium to watch the rest of the game.

"Mike, I heard you had a dog that can pull off some nifty tricks."

Michael stopped and turned around. "He's well trained if that's what you mean Jen. But how did you hear about that?"

"Hey Mike, what's up?" said Thomas as he pushed Michael from behind.

"What are you doing here?"

"You recommended me remember?"

Michael scratched his head. "Uh, oh yeah. I guess you've already met Jen."

"Yeah, she just gave me a walk on part. No lines, but hey, it's a start right?" said Thomas.

"Cool, but what does X have to do with this?" asked Michael. He looked at Jen. "That's the dog's name."