The Big Time Pt. 10

Story Info
Kirsten looks to her friends to assuage her fears.
17.7k words
4.68
33.7k
8

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/26/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standard Disclaimer:

You must be 18 to read this story, be able to read erotica in your
community, not be offended by the contents of it...you know
the rest.

This story may NOT be distributed freely, for commercial or non-commercial
use.

This work is complete fiction; celebs don't act like this in real life…probably.

Any copyrighted names, works, or whatever are products of their respective owners.

Comments and suggestions are welcome and wanted. Please send any thoughts you may have to the link below.

Chapter 10: The Recuperation

10:01 pm. Monday, July 7. Alyssa Milano’s home. Los Angeles, California.

Katie leaned back and stretched her arms, letting out a satisfying yawn. “I’m beat.”

Alyssa sighed too. “Me too. It’s been a long day.” She sat up. “But the night is just beginning. How about I make us a couple drinks?”

“Have any movies we could watch?” asked Katie as she followed Alyssa down the stairs.

“I’ve got a little collection. Check the cabinet on the right behind the CDs.” Alyssa entered the kitchen and opened the refrigerator, shivering a little at the cool breeze. After grabbing a few ingredients she shut the door and mixed up a pair of tall, long drinks. She entered the living room and handed one glass to Katie as she sat down next to her. “Good choice. This is one of my personal favorites.”

“I haven’t seen this one before,” said Katie with a chuckle. “In fact I haven’t seen any of those movies before.”

“You’ll love it.” They sat on the couch watching the images move around. Katie smirked as two women ran a circle around their car before getting back in before the light turned green. Alyssa had already put her drink down; it was mostly empty already. Katie ran her hand through her hair and breathed a long sigh. Alyssa picked up the remote control and turned the volume down on her television. “This part is kind of boring. Did you hear about what happened to Kirsten Dunst?”

“Hmm?” said Katie distractedly.

“The plot isn’t that riveting is it?” said Alyssa. “You’ve heard about Kirsten Dunst and that shooting?”

“Yes, of course. It’s absolutely terrible,” said Katie. “I hope she’s okay.”

“I bet she is,” said Alyssa. “If she was like, dead, I’m sure we would have heard about it.”

“Yes, we would’ve,” said Katie as she crossed one leg over the other. “I’m actually much more worried about Mike.” Katie turned to Alyssa. “He was in that movie too and one of my really good friends. He hasn’t called me since it happened.”

“Oh?” asked Alyssa as she licked some juice off one of her fingers. “I’m sure he’s okay, the other person could have been anyone.”

“I hope you’re right.”

“I always am,” said Alyssa. “So you and Mike are just friends?”

“Um. It’s a little weird, but yeah, I guess we are just friends,” said Katie.

“Ohhhh. Phew,” said Alyssa with a smile. “I got the impression that you and Mike were together.”

“Really? From who?”

“Mike,” said Alyssa.

“When did you meet him?” asked Katie. She suddenly shivered and a spattering of goose bumps appeared on her thigh.

“I nailed him about a month ago,” said Alyssa like she was ordering coffee. “Then Rose McGowan and I fucked the shit out of him a little bit after that.”

Katie looked at Alyssa with one eyebrow raised. “You’re not much for subtlety are you.”

“Does it bother you?”

“It shouldn’t,” said Katie hesitantly.

“Besides, do you think he’s going to mind that we’re sitting naked on my couch watching porn and fingering each other’s pussies?” asked Alyssa.

“It would be hypocritical wouldn’t it?”

“Ooooh, here we go.” She turned the volume back up.

It certainly looked like Devon, Jenteal and Raylene were having a fun time on that porch in the mountains. While Alyssa and Katie were one short of reenacting that scene that certainly was not stopping them from enjoying themselves. They were a little fatigued from the sweaty sessions they had earlier, but whatever was in the drinks Alyssa whipped up was certainly perking them up.

Katie was on the right and Alyssa was on the left. Alyssa lifted her leg and draped it across Katie’s thigh, granting her fingers better access to the pussy that she was tasting only minutes ago and would hopefully be tasting again before the night was over. Alyssa began pinching her nipples with her free hand, adding that little extra volt to the proceedings.

Alyssa’s adept fingers played with Katie’s pussy like a master violinist played his violin. There was no question of her skill, gained through hours upon hours of Sapphic fulfillment as well as self-exploration. Even though the movie was one of her favorites she found that watching the ardor grow on Katie’s utterly cute face to be much more arousing.

Katie was twirling her hair with one hand and sighing with contentment. Her other hand was of course in that special place that men dream of, rubbing and stroking gently and softly. The images leaping off the screen and the moans wafting through the air were ten times more intense with the Italian sexpot fingering her better than she ever fingered herself.

She knew that she could not keep up with Alyssa but she had to try. Katie desperately wanted to master the craft and the only way to do it was through lots of practice with a patient and willing master. She let her palm rest on Alyssa’s mons and applied pressure to both sides of her clit with her thumb and middle finger. When that little button snuck out from its hood Katie began rubbing it with her index finger.

Soon a pair of fragrant fingers made their way to Katie’s lips and she gladly sucked them into her mouth, licking and lubricating them liberally. Getting her own flavor rubbed into her tongue almost drove her as wild as tasting someone else. When Alyssa pulled her fingers way from Katie’s eager mouth, Katie’s soft folds provided a warm, wet place to hide in.

Alyssa’s willingness was obvious but patient she was not. As nice as Katie’s fingers were she was obviously more adept with her tongue and Alyssa was more than ready to receive a Katie Holmes lickdown. But first, Alyssa needed a taste of that sweet pussy hiding between Katie’s legs. She scooted even closer to Katie and kissed her on the neck. When Katie first approached Alyssa it took Alyssa all of five minutes for her to figure out the way Katie got off hardest. Somewhat ironically, the soft way was the best way. Considering Alyssa’s other partners this sort of sex was a pleasant change.

Katie loved those lips caressing her neck and then her ear. She instinctively turned her head and kissed Alyssa back, slipping her tongue inside for a few fun seconds. Alyssa increased her rubbing speed just enough to get Katie’s heart beating faster. A little penetration was in order and she soon had Katie’s hips moving back and forth in pleasure.

This served to make Katie kiss back harder and harder, moaning in appreciation into Alyssa’s open mouth. Her hands reached for those amazing tits and gave each of them a tight squeeze. Devon chirped loudly as Jenteal gave her ass a little spank. Alyssa felt Katie’s lips leave hers for a moment to watch the television screen.

“Oh so you would rather watch that porn instead of me?” said Alyssa.

“Of course not.”

“If you wanna watch it I’m not going to stop you. Why don’t you get into a more comfortable position,” said Alyssa. “Like on your hands and knees.”

“Um, okay.” Katie knelt down on the thick, soft carpet and leaned forward, her face less than a foot away from the television screen.

“Don’t take your eyes off those flopping porn star tits.” Alyssa doubted she needed to tell Katie that but she had to retrieve a few choice accessories that put the explanation point on lesbian lovemaking. As arousing as watching Devon eat pussy was, Katie was a little confused that her dripping pussy was currently unattended. “Hey! I said eyes on tits!”

“Sorry!” chimed Katie.

Alyssa had returned with a little surprise for Katie and she did not want Katie to spoil it for herself. She pressed down on the small of Katie’s back, puffing out the tight cheeks of Katie’s ass. Smacking her lips Alyssa gave Katie a long wet swipe of her tongue, from her clit to her brown eye. Alyssa opened Katie’s lips slightly and got herself a deeply fulfilling taste of Katie’s essence.

“Oh god yes Alyssa, that’s so good,” moaned Katie. Devon opened an ice cold bottle of water and began pouring it all over Raylene’s pussy.

“Just you wait honey,” said Alyssa. She let a string of anal beads fall out of her hands, holding them up by one end. After spitting a few times into Katie’s asshole she pressed the first bead into Katie’s rear end.

“Oh jeez, what is that?” asked Katie as her muscles contracted involuntarily. It had been a while since someone played with her ass like this.

“Relax baby.” She gently pressed the next bead inside and then the next.

“Oh my god,” said Katie as she scrunched her eyes shut. She clenched the carpet when Alyssa pressed in two more. Desperately, she rubbed her clit as the mind blowing mix of pleasure and pain coursed through her flesh.

Alyssa gradually took over the clit rubbing, leaving Katie’s hands to the sole task of keeping her from falling over from pleasure. “How’s that feel?” asked Alyssa.

“Soooo good, oh my god.”

There was little outlet for Katie’s pent up pleasure except for gripping the edges of the television tightly and moaning louder than the porn stars. The string of beads nestled in her ass was providing a constant stream of pleasure that kept her right on the edge of an orgasm. Alyssa would have liked to keep her there for a long while but the delicate little moans escaping Katie’s lips were turning her on so much that she was going to need release soon too.

Alyssa lay down on her back and slid under Katie’s heated body. Katie lowered her wet pussy to Alyssa’s lips and reveled in the double dose of pleasure she was now receiving. She watched with fervor the up close and personal pussy licking on the television screen through the vertical blinds of her unkempt hair. Alyssa was outperforming the onscreen pros admirably.

She took hold of the string of beads and slowly extracted them from Katie’s orifice. The exit was more pleasurable than the entry. As each bead popped out another spike of pleasure drove itself into her brain with Alyssa’s tongue clearing the way. The exit of the final bead along with a clit-jolting slurp from Alyssa brought Katie to a skin tingling release that had her screaming in pleasure.

After a few post-orgasm licks Alyssa scooted out from under Katie and sat up. Katie was leaning against the television, her head flush with the screen. When she finally lifted her tired head up there was a wide grin on Alyssa’s face. Half that smile was from having the fresh taste of Katie’s cum on her lips and the other half was from seeing the bride of Frankenstein hairdo Katie was now sporting.

“What, what is it?” asked Katie. Alyssa laughed and pointed at Katie’s head. Katie reached up and felt the residual static charge on her hair. “Oh.” She began chuckling as well.

“I knew I was good, but that, is definitely a first.”

“What are those things?”

“Just another item from my toy collection,” said Alyssa.

“I think I’m going to need a set of my own,” quipped Katie.

Alyssa got back onto the couch. “Before you run off to the porn shops honey, you’ve got some chores to do,” said Alyssa as she leaned back, puffing out her fabulous chest.

“You know how much I love chores,” said Katie. She tweaked Alyssa’s nipples and kissed her.

“Katie, I thought I was pretty clear the first time.”

“Mmm yes you were,” said Katie. She let her nose drag down Alyssa’s chin and neck. Face to areola, Katie took a hardening nipple between her lips and sucked. After only a few seconds of that she took the nipple between her teeth and gave it a little bite that sent sparks of pleasure throughout Alyssa’s body. Katie loved hearing that little gasp and devoured Alyssa’s other breast, forcing Alyssa onto her back.

“Ooh baby, lick em!” urged Alyssa. Katie would have responded were it not for a mouthful of tit. Alyssa’s pussy was getting hotter and wetter with each passing moment and this development did not escape the notice of Katie’s roving hands. Soon, she was on her knees, feasting away.

There was no fanfare, no teasing or toys, just simple, aggressive pussy licking from a woman who was still relatively new to Sapphic lovemaking but was quickly picking up the intricacies. After a few minutes of that agile tongue wiggling around her cuntal lips, Alyssa could have cared less about her favorite lesbian flick. Katie’s lip smacking and Alyssa’s groans were drowning the sound out and Alyssa’s eyes were shut tight as she reveled in the pleasure.

“Fucking yes Katie!” said Alyssa. Katie forced her fingers inside the pussy below her tongue and pistoned them as fast as she could. “Shit, yes! I’m commmmming!” shrieked Alyssa as cum washed over Katie’s tongue.

Once Katie had suitably gathered up all of Alyssa’s dew she clambered up onto the couch next to the gasping beauty. “Mmm, chores.” Alyssa chuckled as she put her leg over Katie’s thigh again.

10:55 pm. Room 916. St. Joseph Hospital. Chicago, Illinois.

“You feeling tired kiddo?” said Klaus as he stroked his daughter’s head. “You oughta to be wide awake you been sleeping so long.”

“I should be. But I guess I am pretty tired dad.”

“Alright,” said Inez. She sighed mightily. “I think I might actually get a good sleep tonight too.”

“I’ve been sleeping fine,” said Christian.

“Thanks Chris. You’ve been so helpful,” said Kirsten with a grin.

“Aren’t I always?”

Klaus was writing on the hospital stationery. “Here’s the number and where we’re staying. We’ll be back first thing in the morning, okay?”

“Okay. Bye guys.”

Inez hugged Kirsten. “Bye Kiki.” Christian was up next with much the same procedure.

“Sleep well honey,” said Klaus. He kissed her on her forehead and they left. Natalie hung back; Kirsten’s family had dominated the conversation and she had not said much to Kirsten.

She walked over to the side of the bed and held Kirsten’s hand. “I’m so happy you’re okay Kiki.”

“Me too.”

Natalie grinned slightly and then adopted a more serious expression. “I can’t imagine what you’ve been through.”

“Well I’m just glad it’s over. Hopefully the mark won’t be too noticeable.”

“I’m sure it won’t be.”

“What kind of fruit basket do you think I should send to the doctor who did the surgery?” Kirsten was strangely detached. “Maybe I should buy him a car. Never mind, he’s a doctor, he probably has a nice car already.”

“He probably does,” said Natalie. “Do you want to talk about what happened?”

Kirsten took a breath. “I remember everything Natalie. I don’t need to be reminded of it.”

“Okay,” said Natalie. She hesitated as she brought up another topic. “Did you talk to Mike before he left?”

“Yeah.” She sighed. “We spoke just before you guys came in. Or he spoke, I mean.” Kirsten sat up and Natalie helped her adjust the pillows behind her back. “I didn’t say much of anything.”

“What did he say?”

“He regrets ever meeting me,” said Kirsten matter of factly.

“He said that?”

“Not in so few words, but yeah.”

“How many words did he use?” asked Natalie.

“He said he was sorry he ever walked into that bar and sat down next to me, that he got the role in this movie, that we had that little weekend together. What else could he mean?”

“Just the opposite?” offered Natalie. “Maybe he regrets what happened to you, not him.”

“Maybe.”

“Shouldn’t you give him the benefit of the doubt Kiki?”

“Why?”

“He was so scared, Kirsten. For you,” said Natalie. “He was awake for days, standing right over there.” She pointed at the corner. “Watching you.”

“Sounds creepy.”

Natalie cocked her head slightly. “Not even your family was able to pull that off.”

“Good for him,” said Kirsten sarcastically. “I hope his guilt keeps him awake for the rest of his life.”

“I didn’t realize you felt that way.”

“Well gee, I’ve been in a hospital bed for three days after surgeons removed a BULLET from my stomach. He wants responsibility so he can have it.”

“He doesn’t want it Kirsten. To him I don’t think it’s a choice,” said Natalie.

“What do you know,” said Kirsten, irritated.

“I know what he did for you and the courage it took for him to do it.”

“Besides using the word ‘hello’ to set in motion a course of events that would eventually lead to me getting shot, what did he do for me?” said Kirsten sarcastically.

“Didn’t you see the sling?”

“I have no idea what you’re talking about.”

“He got shot Kiki. In the shoulder.”

Kirsten shook her head. “The mugger only fired once, I remember that.”

“That’s exactly right,” said Natalie. Realization crept over Kirsten’s face. “I guess you don’t remembereverything.

“No, I remember him holding onto me with both of his arms. They were working fine.”

“The medics at the scene didn’t notice either,” said Natalie. Noticing Kirsten’s puzzled look, Natalie explained herself. “I was there Kiki, I saw what happened. I was looking for you after you left the cafe. I got there just before the mugger pulled out the gun.”

“If you were there then tell me what happened.”

Natalie knew there was only one thing that Kirsten wanted to know. “The bullet hit Mike before it hit you.”

Kirsten swallowed. “So you’re telling me he saved my life.” Natalie could see the feelings rolling through her. “Isn’t that interesting.”

Natalie watched Kirsten as she slowly became choked up with emotion. “What’s wrong?”

“Then why did he leave? Doesn’t he think it was worth it?” Kirsten shut her eyes but the tears still fell.

“No, no of course not Kiki,” said Natalie as she hugged Kirsten. “It’s not that at all.”

“Then what is it?” sniffed Kirsten.

Natalie did not know what to say. “I’m sure he’s not gone, he just needed to figure some things out. I can go get him right now.”

“No you can’t. He’s gone, just like I wanted,” said Kirsten ruefully. She let her chin rest on Natalie’s shoulder.

“What do you mean? He probably just went to get some sleep after he made sure you were alright.” Natalie took her cell phone out and dialed Michael’s house. “I’m sure he’s not gone. He wouldn’t do that.”

“You know his home phone number?” asked Kirsten.

“I talked to him just after the doctors patched him up. He gave it to me just in case,” said Natalie as someone picked up on the other side of the phone call.

“Hello?”

“Mike is that you?”

“No, Mike’s not here, this is Tom.”

“Oh. Do you know where he is, I need to talk to him.”

“Couldn’t tell you. He hasn’t been around for the last few days.”

“Oh. Okay. Thanks.” She hung up. “Does he have a cell phone?”

“323-555-5438.”

Natalie got the voicemail. “Do you want to leave a message?” she asked.

Kirsten shook her head and wiped her eyes with the heels of her hands. “This shouldn’t be like this.” She could not keep her eyes open as tears flooded down her cheeks. Natalie embraced her and let Kirsten weep.

“No, no it shouldn’t be like this Kirsten. Nothing should ever be like this.”

“That’s not what I mean,” said Kirsten sadly. Anticipating Natalie’s next query, Kirsten shook her head. “Never mind.”

Natalie squeezed a little tighter. “Mike may not be here but your family is here for you, I’m here for you,” assured Natalie as she stroked Kirsten’s head. “You’re not alone.”

Kirsten sniffled. “I know.”

11:06 am. Tuesday, July 8.

The nurse knocked on the door to the room. “Kirsten? Two detectives are here to see you.” A man and woman in plain clothes entered the room.

“Good morning Miss Dunst. I’m Detective Altice, this is Detective Jaren. We need to ask you a few questions,” said the woman.