The Big Trick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kromen
kromen
51 Followers

Malcolm began to hump the air, like a male dog without a partner. He desperately wanted to fuck, something, anything. His brain was telling him the only way to cool off the intense burning was to stick his cock into something.

"See," Latisha took the lead again."We figured since you like to fuck, we'd let you." She jerked him underwear down, letting his throbbing cock bob free. "Only thing is, it won't be us."

Malcolm was barely hearing her words now, thrusting at nothing.

Juicy couldn't contain himself any longer, pushing past Latisha, grabbing a handful of swelling penis.

"Girl, this is should be in a museum," he chirped as he ran his hands back and forth over the girth. "Or on my dresser."

Malcolm pushed against the manicured hands, drool forming at his lips as he felt the soft fingers squeezing around him. Juicy pulled out his Iphone and took a snapshot for prosperity.

"Stick to the plan, Missy." Latisha pulled him back and beckoned Chloe. Together they went behind Malcolm and loosened the straps so he could put his hands down to his sides. He grabbed himself at once, jerking and tugging on his cock with both hands. He was no longer in his right mind, not bothering to fight his bonds. He did reach out for Chloe, grabbing a breast as she skirted by out of his reach again.

She went to the table, flipping the sheet back to reveal an array of items. Picking over them with care like a budget consumer, she finally chose her first item. Malcolm was still tugging at himself, grunting, but feeling no reprieve. When he looked up, Chloe was holding a large watermelon in her hands. He saw pussy. His eyes said watermelon, his brain told him vagina.

She dropped it into his outstretched hands and they watched him attack He dug at the rind with his fingers, tearing at it until red flesh was exposed which he promptly plunged his cock into. He pumped furiously away at the oblong fruit, juice running down the sides, seeds and red bits splattering against his thighs as he fucked away.

The group watched in amazement as Malcolm fucked the fruit into pieces. The watermelon split into two hunks, falling away to the ground. He reached for it, but was out of reach, the straps not giving too much. He went back to using his hands, sticky with watermelon residue.

"That, was different." said Tracy. She put the tape recorder to her mouth but couldn't find the words to describe what just transpired.

Juicy licked his lips and tittered, "What a waste of good dick."

"What a waste, period," spat Latisha. "I wonder what else he will fuck."

She moved over to the table, and after a few seconds picked up an item. She returned with a wheel of cheese; swiss.

For the next hour, the items on the table disappeared. They went through all the basic food groups, watched in muted awe as he mangled a Boston shoulder. They watched Malcolm as he fucked anything put in front of him. It it had a hole, he plowed through it. As much as he fucked, Malcolm couldn't relieve the burning. Everything was a wet slit, begging for penetration. No matter how much he tried, he couldn't reach that feeling that once encompassed him.

"He hasn't come, any reason?" asked Chloe.

"The drug inhibits ejaculation." replied Tracy as she scribbled notes down in her journal. "It started out as a male form of birth control, but impotency was the endgame." She looked up at the group, who was watching the action with apt attention. "So, I had to create a stimulant to produce a heightened libido, but I had no test subject, until now."

"How long will he go?" asked Latisha.

"That," Tracy looked back down at her notes, "Has yet to be determined."

Malcolm heeded none of this as he kept fucking. He heard the voices, but couldn't make out the words. All he wanted to do was come. His thighs shuddered with exhaustion, cramps riding up and down his legs as he kept up the frenzied pace. He no longer sweating, slowly dehydrating in the musky room. He wouldn't have stopped if he wanted to. He felt the urge to blow, but every time he felt the crest of an orgasm, it subsided and he had to keep going. A spasm in his lower back caused him to howl in pain, scaring the others in the room. He couldn't, wouldn't, stop. The bag of recently cooked pasta began to spill, wet noodles falling around his feet.

"Malcolm," Latisha called out to him. He paid her no mind as he struggled to keep the ziploc of spaghetti intact. She lashed the riding crop across his face, but got no reaction. He was gone.

"Time for our exit plan," remarked Chloe with an exasperated yawn. The table next to her was bare, sans two items. As the others began to pack up, making sure to leave nothing behind, she stared at the humping figure. She felt a tiny pang of remorse for the bucking creature, but the look on her sister's face that fateful weekend clarified why they were doing this.

When everything was removed from the room, they tossed him a cantaloupe, this time Chloe was kind enough to make a hole for him. As Malcolm busied himself with the tough hide and Chloe armed with the same bat she used a few hours ago, Latisha crept around the back of the rack and prepared the straps for his release. She cut enough of the leather that a few good tugs would break them. She then joined the others at the door right as he finished off the last of the fruit. He looked for his next conquest, lips caked white from exhaustion, eyes darting around the room.

When they gave him the Jack o Lantern filled with crushed glass and honey, a present from Tracy, he grabbed it with no forethought. He shoved in with full force, gasping as the minuscule shards dug into his flesh. He began to speed up, desperate for ejaculatory release, the strap began to give and he fell to his knees, cock still impaled inside the pumpkin. He began to bleed from the tiny cuts but he didn't stop, feeling the familiar rise again.

As soon as it subsided, he chucked it at the wall in frustration, immediately sorry that he did it. He scanned the room for another pussy, finding none, scrambled to his feet and staggered to the open doorway which the foursome left open on purpose.

Two sheriff's deputies found a naked Malcolm in a field, miles from the university. They stared in disbelief at the man, frothing at the mouth tried to chase down a herd of once sleep sheep. Only when he succeeded in catching one, did the lawmen spring into action. Grabbing Malcolm by the elbows, they pulled him off the shrieking ewe, then had to fight tooth and nail when he turned his lust onto them. A couple well-placed tasers subdued him enough to place on the handcuffs, but once they got him to the car, he renewed his humping with vigor, finding the crack in the backseat sufficient.

They took him straight to the emergency room, where the doctors had a hell of a time trying to find out what was wrong. Tracy did an excellent job on the masking agent as his toxin screen came up negative . They had no idea who he was as he wouldn't talk, just grunt and moan. He never was fingerprinted before, so there was nothing to identify him except his dental records. They sedated him and prepped him for surgery to remove glass and other objects from under the skin of his still erect penis. A chemical castration was administered after a couple of hours to prevent amputation, but he kept thrusting anyway.

It was a week later, when Malcolm was identified. He had been under heavy sedation, strapped down to the bed after trying to fuck the surgeon and two recovery nurses. His father claimed him, whisking him off to a private clinic in Switzerland, threatening lawsuits all the way out the door. Even in his unconscious and impotent state, his pelvis jerked slightly.

Rumors flew around school like the autumn leaves; numerous stories about what may have happened to Malcolm. Shay was interviewed by campus authorities, but her roommate confirmed the fact he never showed up for their date.

Back in the basement of Pi Theta, Chloe, Latisha, and Juicy sat around the bar while Tracy made drinks. Pushing glasses in front of each one of them before taking her own and raising it, she made a toast.

"To sweet revenge; served lukewarm, it's still delicious."

Everyone clinked glasses and swallowed their mixed drinks.

"Do you think he'll ever come to?" asked Latisha.

"I don't care." answered Chloe, pouring more alcohol into her glass.

Tracy pulled her notes from her bag, flipping through a page or two, before answering.

"Think of his brain waves like an actual beach." She took a sip from her glass. "Right now, he is in the middle of a tsunami and when it's over, it'll be a miracle he learns how to blink.

"I'm scared of you, girl." said Juicy, pointing a pinkie in her direction.

Chloe stood up, glass half full. "I have another toast."

The group joined her, glasses raised in a semi-circle.

"Don't fuck with virgins!"

kromen
kromen
51 Followers
12