The Big Webcast of 2004

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thebullet
thebullet
374 Followers

I turned to Lori, who was standing there with her mouth wide open, a shocked look on her face.

I said, "What?"

Lori gasped, "Christ I was hoping he wouldn't kill you. Instead you almost killed him! How did you do that?"

I shrugged. "I was a state wrestling finalist in high school. What, did you really think I am such a wimp?"

"And you never told me! Chad, you can be the most exasperating man!"

This wasn't going exactly like I had planned. Lori wasn't responding in quite the manner I expected. Still, I chose to push on.

"By the way, Lori, wave to the cameras. You are on the world wide web." I smiled smugly. My naked wife, with cum running down her shapely thighs, was caught in the act for the world to see. Oh, yes, this was sweet!

Lori turned to the camera mounted behind the picture on my chest of drawers and smiled. She waved and said, "Hi folks. My name is Lori. Hope you like what you see." Then she turned to the camera hidden in the window curtain, grabbed a tit in each hand and offered them for the public's perusal, smiling and tonguing first one nipple, then the other. Yeah, I'll admit it; Lori has large and lovely tits.

Now what the hell! How did she know where the cameras were? Why wasn't she pissed or scared or broken hearted or whatever? Who's in charge here?

I decided to plow ahead. "Lori, I think your mother is watching us right now." That would get a charge out of her!

Lori turned her back to the camera, half bent, placing her extended hands on each knee. Then she turned her head to the camera with a pouty look on her face, her ass on display for everyone to see. She said, "Hi, Mom. How do I look?"

My script wasn't working. Everything had been fine up to the point where Randall Mason had retreated in defeat. After that, nothing seemed to go as planned. What the fuck?

I tried again. "Lori we are through. You've laughed at our marriage vows. You've betrayed me and all that our relationship stood for." (Was I laying it on too thick?) "Anyway, I'm filing for divorce."

Lori actually laughed. "Just what did our relationship stand for, Chad? Christ you are so predictable. Would you please, just this once, act like a real person rather than some sort of shadow person?"

"What is that supposed to mean?" Why won't she play the game? She's supposed to be following her lines!

"Chad you live behind this façade. You never show the real you. At least I think you don't. Just once I would like to know what you are really like. That's what this was about: the desperate attempt of a discouraged wife to save a decaying marriage."

My mouth opened but no words came out. I sputtered a time or two, then found the words. "Wha.. Huh? You call this trying to save our marriage? You stand there with someone else's sperm running down your legs and you say you are trying to save our marriage? Okay, you've got my attention. Explain it to me. This I have to hear. And please make it improbable."

Lori lay back on the bed and spread her legs, holding her body up by her bent elbows, looking directly into the camera and licking her lips. Shit, I wished I were back in my office so I could see this. She is one fucking foxy bitch. There must be a million pc's around the world downloading this picture right now for their owners' later personal pleasure. Hell I might want to jerk off to the damn picture myself!

Lori casually glanced in my direction and shrugged her shoulders. "I've been setting this up for months. You are so easy to play! How long have you been thinking I've been having an affair?"

I had her there. "I've known from the beginning. Do you think you could hide this thing fromme? I know you far too well for you to pull this on me without my knowing it."

She laughed. Again with the laugh! "Chad, I know you too well. If I wanted to have a private little affair, believe me you would be the last to know. But I needed to do something to get your attention. Nothing else seemed to be working. So I let you think I was having an affair."

"You let me think? Let me think? I think I just saw two hundred and fifty pounds of ugly fat fucking your brains out. You let me think?"

She was undaunted. "Chad, that is the first and the last time that Randall Mason will ever touch me. I called him yesterday and invited him over when I realized you had set up this little sting of yours. He's been after me for months and months. Of course I never gave him the slightest bit of encouragement. But I only had to ask him once. He was so eager and so intimidated he could barely even get it up, the poor thing. And for your information, I was too busy trying to keep breathing to get any sexual pleasure out of my thirty minutes of hell."

What the fuck was this? "Okay, so before it was somebody else. You were still fucking someone behind my back."

"Chad, honey, I've never fucked anyone behind your back, not even Randall. I knew you were watching. I'll admit I'm impressed with your innovation, broadcasting the fuck seen round the world. But that doesn't matter to me. I just wanted you to be watching. And you were."

"What about the late nights? The times when you didn't answer the phone when I was away? What about the secret phone calls? You're telling me it was all a setup?"

I mean the bitch wasn't the least bit embarrassed. "Chad, I led you around by your nose. You are so suspicious, so sure that every one is out to screw you, that it is easy to manipulate you. Just a hint here and a hint there and you've already jumped to the worst possible conclusion. You're not a very trusting guy, Chad. How do you live with yourself?"

"But why, Lori? Why? What could you possibly accomplish by fucking with my brain like this?"

"Damn it, Chad, I wanted you tofeelsomething! Not everything is a business negotiation. I would like to think that our marriage is more than some sort of merger of convenience. I would like to think that we had some kind of love in our marriage. But you. You're too busy for love. With you everything is balanced on some spreadsheet, even our marriage.

"Well love doesn't work that way. And if you think that's the way a marriage should be, then I want no part of it. Go ahead and get your divorce. You have the grounds on your sneaky little video. I won't contest it. I'll walk away with what I came with and nothing more."

She had seemed to be getting somewhat agitated. But she turned back to the camera, stuck her finger in her mouth, and then ran her moistened digit slowly up the center of her crack, smiling sexily for her fans. Christ, when did she get to be this sexy? Very slowly she inserted her finger into her pussy, running it in and out just a little bit, then lengthening her strokes until the entire finger was going in and out, in and out. I was mesmerized.

"What is it, Chad? Haven't you ever seen a woman who likes sex before?"

"Lori this isn't fair! You can't start to like sex just because we are getting a divorce. Why didn't you like sex during our marriage?"

"Why didn'tI like sex?", she asked. "While you are calculating the time and energy expenditure until your next ejaculation? When you are using the exact same foreplay techniques, then the same positions in the same proportion over and over again. Chad you run on auto-pilot. Hello! Is there anybody in there?"

Lori's hips were rotating on her finger. A second finger found its way into her pussy. Then a finger from her other hand started massaging that erect little clit. Geez, I hope they are liking this in Venezuela.

Lori was humping herself on her hand. Her tits were bouncing with the movement of her hips. She closed her eyes. Suddenly her back arched and she let out a long low moan. Her toes seemed to curl, her eyes were tightly closed. She seemed to shudder and then relax.

Her eyes opened. She looked at the camera with a sly smile. Slowly she pulled her fingers from her pussy, brought them to her lips, and licked. Fucking Christ, I thought I was going to come in my pants! What the hell is with this girl?

She turned to me. "Damn, I needed that. I kind of like being naked in front of the world. What do you think, Chad? Could I charge for something like this?"

In a moment of weakness I said, "Hell, I'd pay to see it."

A delighted smile appeared on those lovely lips. "Chad, I do believe that's the nicest thing you have ever said to me. I have actually seen you in an unguarded moment, saints be praised!

And oh, Chad, what is that in your pants. Were you excited seeing Randall and I going at it? Or is it that you like to seeme being myself? Is that it, Chad? Are you attracted to the real me?"

"Damn it, Lori. You just committed adultery in front of the entire world and you expect me to ignore it? Are you trying to seduce me in front of your Mother? I don't even know you."

Lori shook her head. "You haven't wanted to know me. It's me that doesn't knowyou, Chad. I don't think anyone does. I don't know if you even know yourself."

Where was my wife, the one who I had made this contract of convenience with ten years ago? This other person I don't even know. But she makes my dick hard.

"What is it you want, Lori? Do you want a divorce? Is that what this was about? Are you forcing my hand?"

"Yes Chad, I want a divorce! Unless..."

'Unless what?"

She stood up and walked over to me, her boobs bouncing alluringly. How the hell is someone supposed to concentrate when a naked woman with freckles on her tits is parading around in front of the whole world? She stuck out a finger and touched my chest.

"Unless you ditch those fucking glasses. Unless you let me take you to my hairdresser and style that shitty hair of yours. Unless you throw out that wardrobe and join the ranks of the normal. And most especially unless you stop hiding behind this fucking façade of yours. I want a real person for a husband, not a construct!"

"Christ, Lori. Couldn't you just have asked me? No, you had to go fuck Randall fucking Mason. Talk about the hard sell!"

"Chad, I've been trying the soft sell for years. You never pay attention. I had to do something to grab your attention. I was willing to fuck Randall Mason for the sake of our marriage. Would you make that great a sacrifice forus?"

What the hell had happened here? This is just like a woman. A minute ago she was the slut whore of the world for fucking Randall fucking Mason. Now she's Joan of Fucking Arc, burned at the Roger fucking Mason stake. How do I get myself into these things?

I saw resolve in Lori's eyes. She said, "Chad, I'm going to take a shower. I stink from Randall's sweat. He sweats a lot. I've got his disgusting sperm on my legs, in my pussy. I need to get clean. You can do one of two things while I shower. You can turn your little tail and run, go back to your office. Send me the divorce papers. I'll sign them uncontested. Do me a favor, though. Let me have the website. Now that we have some fans I'll keep it up and charge for it. There are worse ways to make a living. I like being naked."

She paused. So I asked her. "What's option number two?"

She looked me in the eyes. Were her eyes pleading? "Option two: get undressed. Get naked. Get into bed. When I come back I'll fuck your brains out. Butyou better be there. Don't send Chad the nerd in your place. Be the real Chad. Then we can start the rest of our lives."

She turned again to the camera, put one finger to her lips and blew a kiss. She spun completely around and walked gracefully from the bedroom, her bouncing ass controlling the movement of my eyes.

I stood there by myself. There were three cameras on me, waiting for me to move. What to do? I tried to remember the last time my life had felt out of control and couldn't. Is this what excitement is supposed to feel like?

I turned to the camera and slowly unbuttoned my shirt.

thebullet
thebullet
374 Followers
12