The Big White Trash Bang Theory Ch. 01

Story Info
The Big Bang Theory goes White Trash and Freaky.
3.5k words
3.24
18.5k
10
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,100 Followers

A Big White Trash Fucked Up Fuck Parody Motherfuckers!!

WARNING: DEPRAVED OFFENSIVE AND FUCKED UP TO THE MAX... READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

My stars and stripes, super charged van is careening out of control... about 165 mph... down the PCH (Pacific Coast Highway). I'm late for a meeting with my agent... Basketball Wives LA star Jackie Christie. I brought along my cousin Spence (From The King Of Queens) and a friend Howard Wolowitz (From The Big Bang Theory). They're in the back, stuck behind the 50 cases of Budweiser I've got in my van... I'm having a little get together at my place... so I needed a few beers.

"Don't mess up my bed... you little bastards." I yell back at them, as they flop all over the bed, trying to hold the cases and avoid getting avalanched by them at the same time.

"We won't... are we almost there?" Spence asks, catching four cases, as they fall on him. The damn traffic from Malibu to LA is a bitch... and I can't even fuck it... so it's a real bitch. I'm swerving around the cars, driving around them... flooring the van... I can get it up to about 170 mph on a good day, so I'm making decent time, considering the fucking LA traffic. I pull out my Colt .45 and shoot it into the air... to scare off some damn cars, so I can make even better time. I've got some Ted Nugent blasting on the stereo... Stranglehold... so I'm amped up bitches!

I finally pull into Jackie's office in Brentwood. I blast my loud ass horn... just for kicks. Several snooty yuppies panic... one spills his latte all over himself. Score! I grab a case of Budweiser and take it in with me. "C'mon boys... get your asses out here!" I order Spence and Howard.

"Were coming." Howard says, crawling out first. Spence falls over the cases. I shake my head.

"Don't fuck up my damn beer!... You know... you could've come out the back door." I tell them... popping open a beer, downing it... shaking my head and laughing. I toss the empty beer can in the bushes and let out a massive belch.

A little while later...

"FUCK... GIVE ME THAT BIG FUCKING WHITE COCK DADDY!" Jackie screams out... taking my 14 inches of very thick white meat up her neatly trimmed black pussy, her legs in my shoulders, her silk blouse ripped open... those awesome, natural black melons jiggling like crazy, as my giant white cock pummels her mature, milf cunt. I wreck that bitch's pussy, stretching the fuck outta it. I've gotten Jackie pregnant seven times... she's never had the baby... and I was feeling like number eight. I slap the fuck outta her milf titties, squeezing them so damn hard... her milk shooting everywhere.

Howard and Spence watch... Spence also films it. I slam up Jackie's sweet black pussy... 14 inches of redneck white meat wrecking that mature... fucked out... black cunt. She screams in euphoric pleasure, loving every second of my pussy wrecking onslaught. Jackie squirts for the fifth time... I pull out... her pussy juice blasts everywhere... and I pump my massive cock towards her open mouth... her tongue desperately wanting my whit creamy jizz.

I explode my wad right into Jackie's mouth... from four feet away. It arches in the air and plops down into her open, waiting mouth. Jackie swallows every drop... and I cum a lot... licking her full lips... Smiling... wanting more. The bitch is a cum dump to the sluttiest degree. I shove my cock back up her pussy and start pissing. "FUCKKKKKKKKKK... PISS IN ME DADDYYYYYYY!!" Jackie smiles huge... licking her lips again... making sure she drank down every drop of my cum.

"Mmmmmmmmm... I love you pissing in me James!!" Jackie writhes in her desk... her super tight, black mini skirt bunched around her supple waist. I keep pissing... overflowing her black pussy. I keep pissing. I pull out... only my huge, plump head is in her pussy. I down my 12th beer... and keep pissing.

I motion for Spence and Howard to come over and let Jackie blow them. They do... and she does...alternating between the two much smaller, white cocks. Jacki keeps her eyes on me, as she sucks off my two cohorts. Her full, luscious lips wrap tightly around their excited cocks... her head bobs quickly, as she pops her mouth off of their cocks... then sucks them back in.

Spence and Howard go crazy from the feeling. Howard blows his wad first... right into Jackie's mouth. She gobbles it down quickly. She opens her mouth and Spence cums right in it. I watch his cum ooze out onto her tongue... then Jackie swallows it down... sucking both nerds dry.

I point my cock towards Jackie's sexy face and start pissing all over her and the two nerds. I light the fattest blunt you've ever seen and smoke the fuck outta it, as I cover Jackie in piss. She leans up, opens her mouth and drinks down as much as she can. I piss everywhere... in Jackie's mouth... on Spence... on Howard... on a picture of Jackie and her husband... you name it.

I cover Jackie's phat titties in warm piss, watching it bounce off of her chocolate skin and perky, thick, dark nipples. I shove my massive white dick in Jackie's phat booty and fill it with piss. I fuck her ass while I piss in it. It shoots out, splattering me. I jizz up her booty then pull out and finish jizz in on her tits, after I climb on her desk and straddle them. Jackie sucks me clean, popping my cock out of her mouth, over and over.

"You're gonna be at the party aren't you baby doll?" I ask Jackie, as she sucks my, hugely wide, cock clean.

"Of course baby... I wouldn't miss a party with you. I need this cock some more hunny. I'll just tell my idiot hubby that I've gotta work late... he's clueless... he has no idea what I do for you, my white daddy. You're my fun hubby... you know that right?" Jackie winks at me and sucks me some more... squeezing my ass, while she sucks me hard... moaning loud the whole time. I unload another cum blast into her mouth. Jackie moans happily, as she swallows it all down.

"Yeah bitch... you're my fun, married black bitch wife. I love fucking other motherfucker's bitches. I love taking what... and who... I want. Fuck your punk ass husband. The bitch doesn't know I pimp you either. Clueless motherfucker. Jackie laughs... with my huge cock in her mouth. I grab Jackie's head and pull it up towards my crotch... forcing more of my cumming cock down her throat. She vomits all over my cock and balls... then licks it all up. GOD DAMN... I LOVE FREAKY, NASTY SEX!

Later at my house...

I'm having a furry party. For those of you who don't know what that is... it's a party where everyone dresses up in an animal costume and gets freaky. The liquor and drugs are flowing freely. I got my wife Penny (From The Big Bang Theory) to get Howard amped up on Molly, while I fooled around with his wife Bernadette (From The Big Bang Theory). I'm straddling her chest in my den... on the shag carpet... fucking her big ass, milk filled titties... I drank four mouthfuls already. Those big, natural cans feel so fucking good on my 14 inches of meat missile. Bernie sucks half of my cock into her mouth and throat, while I pound her phat titties.

Penny sends me a video of Howard running around in his Scooby-Doo costume, super high on X. She sends me a pic of her gorgeous titties too... she's wearing a really hot, hot pink bunny costume, with her chest and ass exposed. I show Bernie the video of Howard and she shakes her head. She's wearing a white cat costume, with whiskers makeup and her big titties exposed too. I'm wearing a white and black Great Dane costume... with my 14 super thick inches exposed.

I cover Bernie's beautiful face with my creamy jizz... pumping it out with rapid fire force. Bernie sticks out her tongue, lapping my cream up... like a good pussycat would do. Bernie sucks me dry... then I move down to her pussy and eat it like a starving man. I lick her out... rolling my tongue back and forth in her pussy... pinching and smacking her hard pink clit.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS... I'M CUMMMMMMMMMMINGGGGGGGGGGG!!" Bernadette shoots her pussy nut into my sucking mouth. I suck her shaved cunt, drinking down her pussy cream with glee. I suck her gorgeous titties some more, squeezing the base of them and sucking most of them, as hard as possible, drinking her delicious milk by the mouthful.

Bernie hugs me to her ample, milf chest. I suck away... and slide my sick up her cunt as I do. She lurches forward... but moans happily, at being filled so full of cock. I drill up her soaked snatched floor a half an hour... as I suck her big titties... and as Bernie squirts four times. I blast my huge wad up her cunt, overflowing it. We kiss... as I piss all over her clit and pussy, when I pull out of her full cunt. I groan... It feels so fucking good. I keep pissing... and we keep kissing.

Penny sends me another video of Howard trying to fuck my housekeeper Wanda Sykes. She smacks him around... she's wearing a black panther costume. Wanda gets him down and starts pegging his tight ass with her black panther strapon. Howard takes the big, rubber, black cock up his tight, white booty pretty easily. I can hear Penny laughing as she films it... cheering on Wanda... who's berating Howard, as she fucks his ass. Bernie and I laugh, as we smoke some weed, relaxing, chillin' like a couple horny villains.

About twenty minutes later... Penny is riding my cock, in her ass, as I lay on the piss covered floor, too high to give a fuck. She's facing me and I'm rubbing her perfect pink, bald pussy, as she slams down on my super cock... squirting everywhere. I open my mouth and catch her pussy cream in my mouth, licking my lips... Penny has the sweetest pussy cream on earth. "FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK... I LOVE YOUR HUGE FUCKING COCK JAMESSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

Penny keeps bouncing on it and I keep rubbing her super soaked cunt. Jackie come into my den and sucks my huge balls, smacking Penny's gorgeous booty... she's wearing a black and gold panther costume... those big ass, chocolate milf titties on full display... her black pussy and phat booty too. Jackie and Penny take turns riding my cock in their pussies and asses.

Jackie puts on a huge black strapon and ass fucks Penny while I ass fuck Jackie. They cum all over each other and me. I slide my fist up Jackie's phat pussy and fist it for an hour straight, as I ass fuck her. "SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTT... .. FUCK MEEEEEEEEEE... FIST MEEEEEEEEEEEE... FUCKKKKKKKKK!!" Jackie screams out.

Penny puts on a huge, white strapon and fucks Jackie's mouth, as I pummel her thick ass with my massive white cock and I fist the fuck outta her phat, chocolate cunt. They both swallow a huge load from me... sucking me dry. I tit fuck them both and cum in Jackie's mouth again. I piss in Penny's and Jackie's. I cover their entire bodies... and costumes... in my piss.

A little while later... I'm alone with the mother of a friend of Penny and me, Sheldon Cooper (From The Big Bang Theory). Mary is a very religious, loving mother... but she has a flirtatious side too. I'm still horny, so I work my magic on her... I just show her my massive cock. She's has a few drinks in her already. "OH MY... you certainly are blessed young man. That's quite a member you've got there." Mary is impressed... of course... so I push a little further. I take her hand... rub it, as I look deep into her eyes... she's drinking some red wine.

I put her hand on my cock and hold it there... rubbing it. I lean in and softly kiss her.

"Looks like you're gonna be my next slut, bitch!" I tell Mary. She smiles... she's horny as fuck. I stroke my massive cock with her hand... she doesn't object.

"Hold my wine for me... will you James?" Mary hands me her wine glass... then proceeds to give me one of the best blowjobs I've ever had. She's a closet slut... I love it.

Mary deepthroats my entire 14 super thick inches AND licks my huge balls. DAMN... WHAT A WOMAN! She sucks me for fifteen minutes... then I feed her my jizz... straight down her throat. Mary drinks down every single drop, happily... sucking me totally dry. She's not wearing a costume.. But it doesn't matter... she naked. I put a dog collar around her neck and make her my bitch.

We walk around the party and watch the fun. Spence is getting pegged by my personal assistant Queen Latifah... she's wearing a gold bear costume. I walk over and play with her big ass titties and kiss her. I get behind her... pull my bitch's dog collar... Mary hurries over... and I ass fuck Queen Latifah, as she ass fucks Spence. Latifah moans, smiling as we kiss. I squeeze her big, chocolate, lesbian titties and start pissing up her ass.

I make Mary get down on all fours. She gets ass fucked by the one and only Kathie Lee Gifford... who was walking by. She's wearing a white and gold doggy costume... her gorgeous titties, pussy and thick ass exposed. I pull out of Queen Latifah's ass and piss all over Kathie Lee's mature face and into her open, thirsty mouth. She ass fucks Mary, as she drinks my warm piss. Mouthful after mouthful of warm piss being swallowed by her. That bitch turns me on... she's powerful and slutty.

I smack Latifah's wide ass, as Kathie Lee pulls me by my pissing cock to her and sucks me in, drinking the rest of my load of piss, as she sucks me off. She deepthroats me, smacking my ass, licking my balls, bobbing her beautiful mature head blazing fast on my enormous cock. Her mouth is stretched so wide around my insanely thick cock. I finish pissing down her throat and immediately cum down it.

Kathie Lee tickles my balls, as she drinks down my jizz. I pull out and finish on her grandmotherly face. She smiles, as I cover her sexy, old face with my creamy cum. I spend the next hour ass pounding Kathie Lee and fisting her ass as well. That bitch takes a huge cock... or fist... up her ass better than sluts half her age. I even give her a piss enema. Every guy at the party pissed in the bag and Penny squeezed it up Kathie Lee's well toned ass. She held it in for a few, then shot it out with awesome power... all over Mary's face.

Sheldon is in shock, watching his religious mother be so slutty at a party... but we get him drunk and his wife Amy (From The Big Bang Theory) fucks him silly... while Spence films it for them... and us. Amy sucks off Spence... when Sheldon falls asleep... as a thank you for filming it. She loves cum... she sucks off all of the other guys at the party also... me twice. She's wearing a slutty monkey costume... she likes monkeys... all her holes ready to be drilled... we all fuck all her horny holes silly... snorting coke and drinking tons of beer and whiskey. Amy lives up to the slutty part of her costume.

Penny takes a pussy cum enema, from Mary, Kathie Lee, Bernadette, Amy, Jackie Wanda and Queen Latifah. Wanda shoots it up Penny's ass and Penny squats over Kathie Lee's open mouth and lets it drip out of her ass, right into Kathie Lee's wide open, waiting mouth. Kathie Lee sucks Penny's ass, drinking all the pussy cum out of it. I piss on Kathie Lee's gorgeous face as she does. She smiles. "Piss all over me James... I'm your bitch... mark your territory!" Kathie Lee winks at me. Oh fuck yeah! I say to myself.

Wanda rides my huge white cock for an hour, while we trash talk each other... we both love it. "Ride that dick whore... then get me some watermelon bitch!" I smirk.

Wanda smirks too... and hits back. "I got your watermelon for you... you fucking honkey motherfucker... here suck this watermelon milk bitch!!" Wanda pulls my head to her big, full black tits and I suck them as hard as I can. Milk shoots out into my mouth and I happily drink it down. I look up at her biting and sucking her big titties, as she bounces wildly on my giant cock.

"Yeah honkey... Suck dem titties bitch! Give me that puny, little honkey dick!" Wanda says, moaning, hugging my head tightly to her ample chest. I suck away, drinking as much chocolate milk as I can.

"Damn Aunt Jemima... you gotta make me some pancakes after this." I laugh... we trash talk every time we fuck... and that's a lot.

"Make me squirt again bitch... then we can talk about fucking pancakes, you big dick honkey bitch!" Wanda says, leaning back, rising me hard, rubbing her hard ass brown clit. She squirt again and again and again. I make the bitch squirt seven times in a row.

Wanda gets off of my cock and spits all over it... looking up at me, cussing me, spitting some more on my throbbing cock... she knows I love that shit. I blast her face, cumming all over it. She quickly deepthroats me I grab her hair and pound her throat roughly.

Wands pulls up and vomits all over my cock. I push her head all the way back down on my cock and roughly fuck her throat faster. She vomits again and again... covering my crotch with her puke. She laps it all up.. Looking right at me... spitting all over my cock... cussing me... loving it. She's so into the freaky sex, she squirts again.

I love Wanda. She's as freaky as me... it's why we get along so well. We both love nasty, rough sex. I smack her face and she spits all over my cock again. We smile at each other... our fucked up and freaky sexual connection in full force.

"Do I get my pancakes now mammy? I wink at Wanda... she smiles back, shaking her sexy head.

"Yeah honkey bitch... you get your fuckin' pancakes... as long as I keep gettin' this fuckin' cock." Wanda shakes my massive cock and licks the head clean... sticking her tongue down in my piss slit... licking out any drops of jizz left in there.

I see Penny giving Howard a handjob... while Mary fucks Bernadette with a strapon. Bernadette is sucking Spence, while he films it all. Penny blows me a kiss. She puts Howard's small cock in Mary's pussy and comes over to me. Penny kneels down and sucks me off, while I watch the action. Howard fucks Mary for a half an hour.

Spence cums all over Bernadette beautiful face... Mary licks it up. Penny sucks me off twice... swallowing both loads. Penny jacks off Spence and Howard. They cum on her gorgeous 34C tits. Mary and Amy lick them clean. Penny rides Mary and her strapon... reverse cowgirl... in her ass, while Bernie eats Penny's pussy.

I double tit fuck Queen Latifah and Wanda... cumming all over both big, black pairs of tits... Wanda and Latifah lick each other's tits clean and suck me dry... while Howard and Spence both fuck Penny's pussy... double vaginal... as she rides Mary's strapon up her ass.

Penny screams out in pleasure and squirts twice on both cocks in her pussy. Spence and Howard pull out and Penny makes them cum on each other's faces... It was the stipulation to fuck her. They do and we all cheer them on as they lick each other's faces clean. All of the women take a piss facial from me. Amy and Kathie Lee suck me clean.

We had a coke binge... to see who could snort the most... I won. Kathie Lee and Penny blew me... Kathie Lee swallowed. Penny rode my cock in her super juicy pussy and perfect booty both. I came up her pussy and pissed up her ass.

I ended up getting Jackie, Kathie Lee, Mary, Wanda, Queen Latifah, Penny and Bernadette all pregnant at the party. FUCK YEAH! I love getting sluts pregnant. It was pregnancy number five for Wanda and me. Damn... I love knocking chicks up... especially married ones, or lesbians... it's one of my favorite hobbies. It was another fun ass party for us... just another freaky day in my depraved white trash life. What could possibly happen next? Stay tuned for the next edition of... The Big White Trash Bang Theory.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,100 Followers