The Bigger The Better Ch. 02

Story Info
Kim is all about trying new things.
1.3k words
3.96
11.1k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With school out, Kim needs to find a job. As she wades through numerous job listing her mind begins to wander. Recalling the new found excitement of what cumming feels like, how great it is, and just how much more she wants the real thing. She knows a few guys that she believes to be sexy, none of which feel the same about her,or at least she doesn't think so. Matt, Damon, John, Kevin, the names and faces run through her head, she imagines what they look like naked.

Kim barely realized that her fingers have been stoking her pussy threw her panties, and that she has pulled up her skirt around her waist. The computer screen has gone to screen saver, her fingers are no longer working the keys of the keyboard in search of work. More like working her clit slowly as she fantasies about her guy crushes.

"I wonder which of them has the biggest dick." Kim asked herself out loud in seductive tone.

She licks her finger, and pulls her panties to the side as she begins to pleasure herself. Long, slow, deep thrust in and out of her already soaked pussy. She takes turn in her head with each guy, sucking one off, riding the others dick, doggy style in the back seat of another guys car. Kim allows herself to become a mental whore as she fucks them all, over and over, a three some, and finally all four guys at once. Finally she climaxes, her legs quivering and her eyes disappeared into her head. She is quickly brought back to earth when she feels the chair slipping underneath her as she was leaning back a bit to far.

Kim laughs to herself as she raises her cum soaked finger to her mouth.

"I'm no cum expert, but I taste good. If only I had a man to tell me that."

She decides to lay down for a while, sex on the brain she make the daring decision that she wants to lose her virginity, and soon. It's close to dinner and she's scrolling through her Facebook friends, she finds each guy and sends them all the same message.

"Hey how are you, I know this is unexpected but would you like to hang out sometime? I'm free anytime... lol."

Not wanting to sound desperate, but also not like a weirdo. I mean they were classmates, and now just Facebook friends but what the hell why not. Kim is on edge, she keeps checking her inbox for a reply, minutes turn to hours and nothing. Oh well time for dinner, she heads downstairs for supper. After supper she is cleaning up, and washing dishes. Her parents have gone up to there room to watch a movie they got from the red box. Kim's putting the food into the fridge, in the bottom drawer she notices the biggest cucumber she has ever saw. She take it out, and with a devilish grin starts to rub as stroke it like it's a dick.

Kim giggled and looked around, she licks it and the puts it in her mouth. Three inches, four inches, she sucks it in. Six inches, seven inches, she gags and chokes almost vomiting on the kitchen floor. Kim washes the tears from her face, and with cucumber in hand escapes to her bedroom.

Kim closes the door, removes her panties quickly and lays down.

"Wow this thing is huge, I'm not sure it will fit. Maybe I shouldn't, maybe I should start with something smaller."

Kim starts rubbing the big cucumber on her pussy, her phone vibrates next to the bed. She has two waiting messages on facebook. She drops the cucumber and rushes to the computer to check. One message from Damon, and one from Kevin.

Damon "Hey, I'm at the beach with the family all week, but sure we can hang when I get back."

Kevin "What's up, first time all year you have spoke to me. What's going on, why do you want to hang with me suddenly?

Kim's nervous, does she just come out with it, or just a simple response, something nice. She gets a brain freeze, nothing at all to say. She gets an idea. Kim heads to her closet and puts on a dress she just brought, she takes a picture of herself and uploads it.

Kim " Hey Kevin, well I got this new dress, and nowhere to go. Tell me if you like, maybe we can go out. It don't have to be a date, just trying something new."

Kim waits for a while, no reply. She gets up and almost trips over the cucumber she dropped earlier. She picks it up and says to herself, it's me and you tonight. She removes all her clothes and lays down.

Kim's sucking on the cucumber thinking it was Kevin s dick. She licks her fingers and rubs her pussy, wishing it was him. She wanted her pussy licked, while she sucked him off. Oh the things she would do if she could get him alone. Kim took a deep breath and tried to insert the cucumber into her tiny little pussy. She yelped, covering her mouth quickly as she almost screamed. It was only about two inches in, but it hurt like nothing she has ever felt. Her fingers went deeper, but nothing has ever stretched her this wide.

"Oh shit, oh no why does it hurt? Why does it feel good to, I don't want to put it in further. I also don't want to take it out."

Kim stays still before she decides to continue, a few more inches, about five by now and she starts to cry. She leaves it in, she won't be defeated but she can't take it. She slowly pulls it out to the tip, she sighs with relief. Kim slides it back in then out again, each time the pain get easier to bare. Before long she is pumping the cube in and out of her stretched hole.

There is a warmth, a warm liquid heat she felt. It was running, and it was continuous, a sharp pain then nothing but heat. She was not cumming, she at least knew how that felt. She ignored it due to the great pleasure the cucumber provided. With her eyes closed tight she imagines Kevin pounding her tight pussy and taking her virginity. When she thought of him pulling his big black dick out to cum on her stomach she came as well. Kim got up to head to the bathroom, warm sticky cum was running down her thighs.

As she enter and turns the lights on, she reaches for her rag and turns the water on. She noticed a little blood on her finger and some on the rag she just grabbed. She examined her hand and found no cuts. She looks herself over, she wipes her hand between her legs, her fingers came back bloody and sticky. She wet her rag, and made it hot, looking down between her legs she could see the blood that had been running down her thighs. Kim wiped it up best she could and ran back to her room.

She was in shock at what she saw. Blood stained sheets and a bloody cucumber. As the tears fell she couldn't believe it. She lost her virginity to a cucumber, how awful she felt. She cleaned up and changed the sheets, and threw away the cucumber. Kim was ready to just go to sleep, her phone was buzzing with another notification from Facebook. She dried her eyes and went to the computer to check.

Kevin " Damn girl you look good in that dress, we can do whatever you want it your wearing that, just let me know."

Kim was happy, exhausted and happy, she didn't reply right away. She just went to bed smiling, thinking of how she was going to get him to fuck her.