The Bigger They Are Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers

AJ might have the upper hand now, and be butt fucking her incredibly good for a bottom, but Maryse would take whatever AJ could dish out and then afterwards she would put the tiny little troll back in her place. Until then Maryse would bark, swear, and take AJ's strap on up her ass, ideally while keeping her moans to a minimum, that last part becoming incredibly tricky as the seconds ticked by.

Suddenly Maryse heard a sound she had been dreading, namely the sound of the locker room door being opened, the French-Canadian immediately lowering her head and pressing her face against the dirty floor in a desperate and ultimately doomed attempt to hide the shameful fact she was being butt fucked by the runt of the WWE divas.

"Hey AJ, what's up?" Kaitlyn grinned, quickly closing the door behind her before approaching her girlfriend. Before coming to the WWE Kaitlyn would have been furious to find her boyfriend cheating on her, but that was a lifetime ago. Still, whenever she found AJ fucking someone else she couldn't help think about how different things were now. Shaking herself from her thoughts Kaitlyn asked, "Who's the blonde?"

"Beth's little French Poodle." AJ grinned, allowing confusion to fill Kaitlyn's pretty face before she smacked Maryse's ass roughly, causing the former diva's champion to cry out. This caused a look of disbelief and shock to cross Kaitlyn's face, leading AJ to add, "It's ok, I have permission. Isn't that right Maryse?"

Maryse made the mistake of not responding which caused AJ to grab her hair again and yank her upwards, the French-Canadian crying out before answering, "Oui, you have permission."

"Permission to do what? And from whom?" AJ pushed, "Look into my girlfriend's eyes and then tell her what I have!"

Gritting her teeth angrily Maryse finally looked over at Kaitlyn and said, "Your girlfriend has Beth's permission to fuck my ass! Oooooh fuck, AJ has Beth's permission to fuck my ass hole!"

For what felt like an eternity this process repeated itself, one by one almost all the divas arriving and Maryse being forced to confirm AJ was being allowed to ass fuck her, the fact that Beth Phoenix owned her ass hole never more humiliating to Maryse then it was during this living hell. After all the timing couldn't have possibly been worse as by the time Kaitlyn showed up Maryse was already having problems keeping her moans of pleasure under control, and every diva who came afterwards was greeted by the sight of the French-Canadian super top almost literally screaming in ecstasy as she was expertly fucked in the ass.

It was worse when the other tops showed up, all of them predictably pissed that little AJ of all people was getting to butt fuck Maryse when none of them had and grumbled to themselves and each other that AJ better be telling the truth because they were totally taking this up with Beth when she finally arrived. Of course shortly after their arrival the tops began licking their chops, both at the vision of Maryse on her hands and knees with a big strap on dildo pumping in and out of her ass hole and the idea that they may get a piece of that hot French-Canadian ass, those two things quickly leading the likes of Natalya and Eve to mercilessly mock the humiliated blonde.

"Yeahhhhh, take it bitch! Take it!" Eve called out joyfully as she joined a crowd of divas standing as close as possible to where AJ's hips were gently thrusting into Maryse's butt so they could get a real good look at that dildo abusing the bitchy blonde's butt hole, "Take that dick right up your ass like a little bitch! Take it like the little bitch, or should that be French Poodle, you are!"

"Fuck, you look really good with a dick in your ass Maryse. I've always thought that. But honestly, you've never looked better than right now taking an ass fucking from this tiny little nothing." Natalya taunted, "Ha, I don't know what you did to piss off Beth so much that you'd have too bend over for a bottom like AJ, and I don't care, I just hope I get a piece of your ass next! I've been waiting for the chance to butt fuck you for years and if I get it you better believe your ass hole will be wider than the Grand Canyon when I'm done with you! Till then, I'm going to just enjoy watching your ass getting fucked!"

"Mmmmmm yeah, fuck her ass AJ! Fuck that tight little hole good! Make it loose and gaping. Make sure she can't sit for a week. Do to her what she did to us so many times and ass fuck her until she begs to cum like a total anal slut! Then destroy her ass hole and make her cum like a total anal slut!" Kaitlyn encouraged her girlfriend, leading several other divas to do the same, even a few dull 'AJ' chants starting as AJ butt fucked increasingly loud moans from Maryse's mouth.

Maryse hadn't really crossed paths with AJ since she'd left the WWE. Ok, maybe she'd ass fucked her once or twice like six months ago, but AJ had always been such an insignificant worm Maryse had barely paid attention to her even while fucking her. Now it seemed that while Maryse was away this little midget must have been butt fucking other women on an hourly basis because oh fuck had she become an incredible butt fucker. Maybe even better than Beth, not that Maryse would dare say that out loud. But... there was just something about the way AJ slowly fucked her ass, the initial pain fading away in record time leaving only overwhelming pleasure, AJ making Maryse want to beg for more with every skilled thrust. Which would only make her current situation more humiliating, but after a while Maryse figured she had hit bottom and succumbed to that particular desire.

"Please..." Maryse whispered softly, "Harder... fuck me..."

The crowd laughed and roared in approval, but before they could say anything AJ roughly smacked Maryse's ass and said, "I'm sorry Maryse, I didn't hear that. Speak up!"

Maryse whimpered, her eyes locked to the floor as she whispered slightly louder than before, "Please... fuck me harder... please... I... I need to cum..."

"Nope." AJ grinned wickedly, "I'm not going to make you cum until you beg me properly."

In response Maryse buried her face in the tiles again and desperately hoped AJ would run out of patience first, the whole time doing her best to ignore her audience who was mocking her joyfully.

"You heard her slut, fucking beg!" Eve called out gleefully, "Fucking beg to cum like a bitch with a dick in your ass! Make us all believe you want to get ass fucked! That you want to get ass fucked so hard by little AJ here that you cum on her cock like a bitch. That you want to cum with a big strap on dick up your ass like a fucking bitch! Do it! Fucking beg! Fucking beg to cum like a little bitch with AJ Lee's dick deep inside your dyke ass!"

"Fucking beg for it like the anal slut you apparently are!" Natalya laughed, "Mmmmm yeah, come on little French Poodle, beg! Or at least bark some more!"

"Come on bitch, beg!" Kaitlyn ordered, at one point yanking Maryse's hair up so she could spit in the bitchy blonde's face and then yell, "Beg for it like all the times the rest of us did when you ass fucked us. Me, AJ and all the other divas you ass fucked wanna see you beg and plead for my girlfriend to slam fuck your tightest hole and make you fucking cum like a bitch with a dick in your ass!"

At first Maryse had responded to these unoriginal and lacklustre remarks with far better ones of her own, but as the minutes ticked by and the pleasure she was receiving from the ass fucking seem to increase with every thrust Maryse had been reduced to simply replying with 'fuck you' over and over again. Now the former diva's champion was just concentrating on begging AJ to 'fuck her hard and make her cum', Maryse pretty much repeating that phrase in a variety of different ways. First she was saying it as quietly as possible, then she was whimpering it, then was grumbling it through gritted teeth, then she was yelling, Maryse demanding AJ ass fuck her hard or else. The last one earned her a series of hard spanks to her dildo stuffed butt, the pain quickly having Maryse begging for mercy and going right back to trying to ask as nicely as possible for a harder butt fucking.

Finally after what felt like an eternity Maryse broke down and cried, "PLEASE! PLEASE FUCK ME! FUCK MY FUCKING ASS YOU BITCH! Oh Gawwwwwwd, please AJ, please fuck me hard! I need to cum. Please, I need to cum so fucking bad! Please... I'll... I'll do anything!"

"All you have to do is beg properly." AJ said in a singsong voice, not looking away from where her dick was sawing in and out of Maryse's butt hole.

"HOW!" Maryse screamed in frustration, another sharp slap to her ass quickly making her rephrase, "What do you want me to say?"

"Wellllll..." AJ grinned, finally looking away from Maryse's dildo filled ass hole to the blonde's face, an evil smirk crossing her own as she noticed Maryse was literally crying with frustration, "You can start by saying sorry for always being so mean to me."

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry, I'm so, so sorry." Maryse quickly exclaimed, not even caring she was apologising, something she was normally proud of never doing. Of course at this point Maryse was so desperate to cum she didn't really care about pride or dignity, "I'm sorry I was mean to you!"

"And my girlfriend?" AJ questioned, thrusting hard into Maryse's butt to emphasise the point.

"Ahhhh Gawwwwd oui, your girlfriend, I'm so sorry, ooooooohhhhhh fuck, I'm sorry for being mean to your girlfriend!" Maryse moaned as AJ finally began to pick up the pace of the butt fucking, the tiniest increase making Maryse's eyes role in the back of her head.

"Look at her and tell her you're sorry!" AJ suddenly snapped, stopping the ass fucking altogether and giving Maryse's ass a hard slap.

"AHHHHH shit, fuck, I'm sorry Kaitlyn!" Maryse cried as she looked up for the first time in ages and locked eyes with Kaitlyn, "I'm so sorry I was mean to you! I'm so sorry Kaitlyn, oh please don't stop fucking me AJ, ooooooohhhhhhh ouuuuuuiiiiiii!"

AJ gave Maryse's ass just a few lazy thrusts, just enough to make the French-Canadian moan for her, then stopped and ordered, "Now tell them! Tell everyone how sorry you are for acting like a total bitch and treating us all like dirt!"

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry for being a bitch and treating you like dirt!" Maryse immediately told her fellow divas, a sharp slap to her ass quickly making her add, "A total bitch! I'm sorry for being such a total bitch!"

"But you like being my bitch, don't you Maryse?" AJ asked, beginning to ass fuck Maryse again, this time returning to the slow but steady pace she was using before.

"Ouuuuuuiiiiiii! Ooooooohhhhhhh ouuuuuuiiiiiii!" Maryse moaned loudly, even in her delirious state knowing she would have to choose her next words carefully, "I love being your bitch AJ. I'm Beth's bitch, we all are, but as long as your dick is in my ass I'm your bitch and I love it!"

"You mean your dick, right? I mean this is your strap on, the one you used to ass fuck me, my girlfriend, and everyone else, right? That's what I'm using to fuck your tight little ass hole right now, so... oh wait, because your strap on is around my waist it's my dick. I remember now. Silly me." AJ smirked, slowly beginning to fuck Maryse's ass harder again, "But seriously, how does it feel Maryse? How does it feel to get ass fucked by your own strap on? How does it feel to get a taste of your own medicine bitch?"

"Good!" Maryse moaned, something in AJ's eyes telling her to truthfully add, "Humiliating, but sooooooo gooooooddddd! That big strap on feels so good in my ass! Please fuck me! Fuck my bitch ass hard with my own strap on dick! Butt fuck me and make me your bitch!"

"That's more like it!" AJ beamed, this time increasing the pace of the ass fucking so the sound of her thighs smacking against Maryse's ass became audible even over the French accented moans, groans, cries and whimpers of the blonde she was butt fucking, "That's how you properly beg for more. Keep it up! Tell me how much you love my big dick in your ass! That you love being my bitch just as much as you love being Beth's! That you love getting ass fucked more than you love to fuck ass! That you're just a bottom pretending to be a top!"

The last comment actually cause the divas to go silent, all of them surprised about just how far AJ was taking this. Although not as surprised as they were when Maryse went with it, although that was mostly because AJ started slowing down her thrusts again.

"I love your big dick in my ass! I love your big dick in my ass soooooo fucking much! It feels so good! I fucking love it! Mmmmmmmm, oh, oh oui, I love being your bitch! I love being AJ Lee's bitch! I... I love it just as much as I love being Beth's bitch!" Maryse cried out, hesitating with the last part, but after telling herself they were just words push them out, "I, I, ooooohhhhh fuckkkkkkk, I... I love getting ass fucked more than I love to fuck ass! I'm... I'm just a bottom pretending to be a top... AHHHHH, AHHHHH, AHHHHH, AHHHHH!"

"LIKE. YOU. MEAN. IT." AJ growled, punctuating every word with the brutally hard thrust.

"I FUCKING LOVE IT! I FUCKING LOVE YOUR BIG DICK IN MY ASS! OOOOOOHHHHHHHH GAWWWWWWD, MMMMMMMM FUCKKKKKK YESSSSSS, OH OUI, OH OUI, I LOVE YOUR BIG DICK FUCKING MY ASS! IT IS MAGNIFIQUE! IT IS AMAZING! IT IS THE GREATEST FEELING I'VE EVER KNOWN! AHHHHHHHHH GAWWWWWWWD FUCK ME! FUCK MY ASS! FUCK MY ASS HARD AND MAKE ME YOUR BITCH! MMMMMMMM FUCKKKKKK, I LOVE BEING YOUR BITCH! MMMMMMMMM, OH AJ, I LOVE BEING YOUR BITCH AND TAKING YOUR BIG DICK UP MY ASS! OOOOOOOOH OUUUUUUUIIIIIIIII, MAKE ME YOUR ANAL SLUT! MAKE ME YOUR ASS WHORE! MAKE ME, OHHHHHHH FUCK, OH GOD, MAKE ME YOUR BOTTOM! MAKE ME A BOTTOM! TURN ME INTO A FUCKING BOTTOM!" Maryse screamed hysterically, only barely being able to keep the truth somewhat edited as she writhed with ecstasy from AJ's now bowel wrecking hard thrusts, "I'M, MMMMMMMM, I'M A TOP, I'VE ALWAYS BEEN A TOP, BUT I LOVE YOUR BIG DICK IN MY ASS MORE THAN I EVER LOVED FUCKING ASS! I'M A BUTT BUSTING TOP BUT YOU'RE BUTT FUCKING ME INTO A FUCKING BOTTOM! YOU'RE TURNING ME INTO A FUCKING BOTTOM! OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH GAWWWWWWWWWD YOU'RE FUCKING BREAKING ME! YOU'RE FUCKING BREAKING ME AND TURNING ME INTO A BOTTOM, MMMMMMMM, MAKE ME YOUR BOTTOM, YOUR ANAL SLUT, YOUR ASS WHORE, AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH FUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKK PLEASE AJ MAKE ME YOUR BITCH! I WANT TO BE YOUR BITCH AND TAKE IT UP THE ASS FOR YOU EVERY FUCKING DAY! PLEASE AJ, LET ME BE YOUR BITCH, OH GAWWWD, OOOOOOOOHHHHHHH GAAAAWWWWDDDDD, OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH OUUUUUIIIIIIIIII FUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEE!"

Maryse continued begging hysterically for a long time, however as the blonde became overwhelmed with mind melting pleasure of the butt fucking she couldn't help switching to her native tongue. Not because she wanted to throw insults at AJ like before, but because it honestly felt like she forgot how to speak English. She also forgot everything else including her name, the other girl fucking her ass so hard the poor blonde became nothing but a quivering mess. Around that time Maryse became completely incoherent, nothing but mindless screams and the occasional swear words falling from her mouth as her entire world revolved around the giant dick slamming in and out of her ass hole.

This was exactly why Maryse hated to be ass fucked. It felt so amazing but she lost any semblance of dignity, and each time she took a cock up her ass she feared she would never be able to be a top again. And... everytime her ass was being pounded hard and deep like it was right now... Maryse would fantasise what it would be like to be a pure bottom. To completely submit to another woman, or women, and allow herself to become a fuck toy. A muff diving/butt munching anal whore. To truly be another woman's bitch. And now more than any other time she truly felt like another woman's bitch, like every single word she said was true and in these blissful moments Maryse felt truly broken... like she was now truly AJ's bitch. And, if only for these blissful moments, Maryse truly wanted to be this tiny girl's bitch.

When her first orgasm and her cum squirted from her cunt more violently than ever before Maryse not only felt like AJ's bitch, but like she'd never wanted anything more in her entire life. Shortly after when her second orgasm hit Maryse suddenly found her voice again, the super top hysterically screaming over and over again, "PLEASE AJ MAKE ME YOUR BITCH! MAKE ME YOUR BITCH MAKE ME YOUR BITCH MAKE ME YOUR BITCH MAKE ME YOUR BITCH! I WANT TO BE AJ LEE'S BITCH!"

These latest words cause the crowd to cheer and call out encouragement again however neither girl heard them. Maryse was lost in the multiple orgasms AJ was giving her and AJ was solely focused on destroying Maryse's ass hole.

It was easy for AJ to block everybody out. All she had to do was focus on the same thing her eyes had been constantly drifting to since Maryse had first bend over for her, namely the bitchy top's perfect ass. Or perhaps more accurately the sight of her dildo sliding in and out of Maryse's ass hole, although now it wasn't so much sliding as it was slamming, the surrounding flesh just as interesting as AJ's thighs pummelled the taller girl's ass cheeks so hard that they jiggled with the force of the impact.

It had been a long time since Maryse had 'forced' AJ to give her a rim job but the little brunette could have sworn that the tall blonde's butt hadn't been this full and round before. Not that it could be called big like Beth's juicy ass, or even Kaitlyn's, however there was definitely a little cush for the push which AJ hadn't really noticed during the gentle butt stretching but now she was pounding Maryse's pooper not only did AJ see it but she felt it and it only pushed her to ass fuck the other WWE diva harder, which was really helpful considering she was running out of steam.

AJ had only recently started topping and usually she liked to switch positions, partly for the fun of changing things up, partly because she found another girl bouncing on a cock extremely erotic, but mostly to give herself a little rest. Because sure, she had incredible stamina just like every other WWE diva, but she quickly found it was a lot more work being a top than being a bottom, and she hadn't quite adjusted yet. However the doggie style position was arguably the most clear symbol of power/control during sex, or at least that was how it had always been seen in the WWE women's locker room, and AJ was determined to make a statement that she wasn't meek little bottom AJ Lee anymore. She was a dominant super top, and all the other tops better start showing her some respect or they were going to end up like Maryse, bent over and taking AJ's cock up their asses.

To properly motivate herself to continue AJ thought about how she had been treated like dirt by all the dominant divas, especially Maryse. Beth was the most dominant and rough fuck, but Maryse was easily the meanest, clearly getting off on humiliating every girl she fucked. Really, apart from the mind blowing sex, Maryse was exactly like the mean girls at school who had relentlessly bullied AJ, the little brunette not knowing who had made her cry more, them or Maryse. And Maryse had been constantly fucking Kaitlyn when she was around, and telling AJ how much she enjoyed fucking her girlfriend, and how much better a fuck Kaitlyn was, that AJ wasn't hot or good enough to be a WWE diva, that she was beneath her! Well who was bent over and taking it up her fucking ass now?

Becoming blinded by rage AJ took out each and every one of the frustrations she had with Maryse out on the blonde's butt hole, somehow slamming Maryse's shit hole harder than ever before. And this wasn't just harder then she's fucked Maryse before, this was harder than she's ever fucked anyone before. So, harder than Beth or Kaitlyn, but still the sound of her hips crashing against Maryse's ass cheeks became deafening, as did the French-Canadian's screams of ecstasy. The only downside was AJ wasn't able to stop herself from cumming anymore, but she was so overwhelmed with the physical need to punish Maryse for all she had done to her she carried herself through it.

MTL17
MTL17
2,011 Followers