The Bigger They Are Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

"Uh-huh. Sooooooo much fun." Kaitlyn moaned happily.

"Yeahhhhh, you love it when a girl licks your pussy, huh?" AJ teased while still playing with Kaitlyn's big boobs, "Mmmmmm, and guess what baby? Beth has grown to really like pussy. That's why we've been spending so much time together, even though I'm a top now. See, Beth thinks I have a really tasty cunt, and loves it when I ride her face just like this, but the whole time I've been telling her how tasty you are. How she needs to get her face buried in your yummy little love box, mmmmmm, and you're not letting me down, are you sweetie? No, Beth clearly loves that sweet little muffin I love to eat so much. In fact, I bet any second now she's going to push her tongue inside you, then she'll really get to taste you. I don't think she's done that before, has she?"

"Nooooo oooooooohhhhhhhh Goooooodddddddddd yeeeeeeeesssssssss!" Kaitlyn crying out as Beth slammed her tongue inside her cunt, making talking extremely hard, "I, ohhhhhhh, I mean, mmmmmmmm aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk, no she's never, oooooooooh aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh, never gone down on me before, mmmmmmmm, but I'm glad she is now because it feels soooooooooo goooooddddddddd ooooooooohhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk yeeeeeeeessssssss!"

"Yeah she is! Mmmmmmm, Beth is almost as big a slut for pussy as you baby." AJ teased, "Mmmmmm, remember when you first came to the WWE? You were convinced you were straight, but were willing to top a few girls to get to the top. Now look at you, riding a girl's face with two girl's cum drying on your face and a massive butt-plug stretching your ass so the two girls you just orally pleased can tear apart your slutty little ass with ease. What does that make you, huh? What have I turned you into Kaitlyn? Say it!"

"A slut! I'm a slut! I am a lesbian slut!" Kaitlyn cried out, Beth slowing down her tongue work to make it easier for her to talk, "Oooooooooh, you and Beth made me a lesbian slut. Mmmmmmm, thank you so much for making me your slut. Please, fuck me any way you want too."

"Oh don't worry sweetie, we will." AJ promised, twisting Kaitlyn's nipples and staring into her lover's eyes as she came, "We're going to use you because you're our dyke bitch! Our lezzie whore! Our lesbian slut! Mmmmmmm, all those muscles and you don't even compare to me, let alone Beth. You're just a fuck hole for real women like me and Beth to use for our pleasure. Oooooooh yeah, you're our big muscular blonde lesbian slut! What are you?"

"I'm, ohhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm your big muscular blonde lesbian slut!" Kaitlyn practically wept as AJ lowered her head to start licking, sucking and biting her nipples, "I'm your big muscular blonde lesbian slut. I'm your big muscular blonde lesbian slut!"

Kaitlyn repeated that over and over again, mostly screaming it as she got to enjoy the unique experience of cumming in Beth Phoenix's mouth and all over her face. Of course she was kind of spoiled by having AJ as her top, for many reasons, but specifically because unlike most of the tops around here AJ loved going down on her, and a few times she'd gotten to grind herself down against AJ's tongue while they rolled back and forth in a 69, but to do this to Beth? While her girlfriend got lost in those big boobs she loved so much, it was all so wonderful, Kaitlyn becoming completely lost in the pleasure she was experiencing.

AJ was dangerously close to becoming just as lost in worshipping Kaitlyn's magnificent rack. It wouldn't be the first time, AJ had previously spent hours just licking and sucking these glorious titties, either teasing Kaitlyn until she was whimpering for mercy or fucking her with her fingers or a dildo until her bitch lost count of her climaxes. So naturally this was an unique experience, one AJ allowed herself and her pets to enjoy for quite a while before she reached around to start playing with Kaitlyn's butt-plug, grabbing onto the handle and at first just twisting it around inside her girlfriend's bottom, then eventually she escalated to pulling it out and pushing it back in, which of course made Kaitlyn cum extra hard.

For a few minutes AJ just watched Kaitlyn's face as she grinned around one of her girl's tits, then she pushed herself up slightly so she was directly in Kaitlyn's face and then spoke firmly and clearly so even in their current state both her lovers would understand what she was saying, "Are you ready to get your big fat ass fucked my big muscular blonde lesbian slut?"

"Yeeeeessssssss mmmmmmmmm, I'm ready to get my big fat ass fucked!" Kaitlyn quickly replied, Beth momentarily slowing down her tongue work so it was easier for her to talk again, "Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh fuck, please AJ, fuck my big fat ass! Mmmmmmmm ohhhhhhhhh, fuck my big fat ass while Beth eats my pussy sooooooooo gooooooodddddddd mmmmmmmmm I want both of you dominating tops to fuck me like the lesbian slut I am! Oooooooooh fuck me in both holes like the big muscular blonde lesbian slut I am! I'm your big muscular blonde lesbian slut AJ oooooooohhhhhhhhh and Beth's too of course aaaaaaahhhhhhhh shit, you both own all my holes, please use them for your pleasure!"

Grinning wickedly at that response AJ literally skipped over to her suitcase, quickly retrieved her 10 inch strap-on, pulled it up her thighs and securely tightened it around her waist before positioning herself behind Kaitlyn. She knew if she asked Kaitlyn would happily spread her cheeks in submission, but AJ wasn't in the mood for that. No, she was in the mood to unceremoniously yanked the butt-plug out of Kaitlyn's ass hole and then ram her strap-on into that cute little gaping hole, and that's exactly what she did, AJ grinning widely as Kaitlyn's cry of pleasure and disappointment at the removal of the toy in her butt turned into a deafening scream of pleasure mixed with a little pain as a much larger dildo was slammed deep into her big bottom.

Despite her best efforts only about half of the strap-on cock entered Kaitlyn's fat ass on that first thrust, and most of the area that the dildo slid through was loosened by the butt-plug, so AJ was understandably disappointed. Then again she had never been the strongest diva, and what she lacked in strength she made up for in ruthless aggression, AJ grabbing hold of Kaitlyn's thighs while still holding the plug awkwardly and then jackhammering her hips back and forth, pushing her cock deeper into her girlfriend's bowels with every hard thrust until her thighs were smacking into the meaty cheeks of the far stronger diva, announcing that the real butt pounding could begin. Right after AJ popped the butt-plug into her mouth, the tiny brunette moaning joyfully as she tasted the juicy butt she quickly started to ram with every inch of her strap-on cock.

This treatment would be cruel if Kaitlyn wasn't a total ass whore who AJ had anally fisted before her match on RAW, AND stuffed the butt-plug she was holding up that sluttty ass after her match, AND AJ could tell from Kaitlyn's cries that whatever pain she received from having the deepest depths of her rectum stretched out and filled with strap-on quickly faded away and was replaced only by pure pleasure, the fact that Beth's face was still buried in her cunt no doubt helping Kaitlyn. It was certainly resulting in some powerful orgasms, AJ holding onto her girl like a bucking bronco as Kaitlyn gave her one hell of a ride.

Beth had never seen ass fucking from this angle before, at least not in the flesh, and she had to admit it was incredibly erotic, in no small part to the fact that this 'additional stimulation' made Kaitlyn's already explosive orgasms become so intense that Beth might go deaf from all the screaming and might drown from all the girl cum being squirted down onto her. Of course she had sodomised Kaitlyn many times, but whenever she butt fucked one of her bitches she wasn't exactly concentrating on their pleasure, she was concentrating on her own. How nice and tight the ass hole was in front of her, how the ass cheeks jiggled against her thighs, how good her cock looked slamming in and out of her bitch's most private hole, and perhaps most importantly of all how it felt to anally abuse a member of her own sex.

Now all Beth could think about was swallowing girl cum for her own survival, and because it was so yummy, until AJ spat out the now thoroughly cleaned butt-plug which she had been sucking on like a baby with a dummy and then subtly ordered The Glamazon, "Hey Beth, come and see what I'm doing to this slut's ass. Mmmmmmm, please Beth, I know you're enjoying my girlfriend's pussy, but please crawl out from under her so I can show you how good I am at fucking big muscular blonde lesbian sluts up the ass."

Initially she was reluctant to move away from Kaitlyn's cunt, but then Beth remembered she was supposed to be a dominant top, and true tops didn't eat pussy, they destroyed ass holes. So obediently she slid out from underneath Kaitlyn, Beth positioning herself beside AJ and almost literally drooling at the sight in front of her. In Beth's opinion there was nothing hotter than watching a strap-on dildo pumping in and out of another woman's butt hole, that poor hole and the back passage it normally protected were stretching beyond anything they were designed for. Sure, there was also nothing more perverted, but that was at least part of the reason why it was so hot.

Of course Beth had always preferred to be the one stretching girl butt as opposed to watching it, or God forbid getting her butt stretched, however the moment she crawled out from underneath the other blonde AJ was nice enough to spread Kaitlyn's ass cheeks in a way which gave Beth a perfect view of that little stud pumping that anal whore's slutty ass, and somehow it was more enjoyable than watching anybody else ass fucking a bitch. Or at least Beth tried to tell herself she didn't know why it got her so hot and wet watching little AJ Lee fucking a bigger/stronger woman up the butt, the mighty Glamazon actually blushing like a schoolgirl with a crush when the ass taming little brunette smiled at her.

"Hey Beth, doesn't my girlfriend's big fat ass look so good with my big hard cock sliding in and out of it?" AJ asked, feigning innocence as she pulled Kaitlyn's butt cheeks wider apart to give herself and her secret bitch an even better look at her girlfriend's butt hole stretching for her strap-on, "Mmmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmmm, I just love fucking this big fat ass just like this, my big strong girlfriend giving up her big bitch ass to its rightful owner... I mean, one of its rightful owners, Kaitlyn accepting that even with all her muscles and her superior strength she is MY anal loving little bitch. Isn't that right Kaitlyn? You're my anal loving little bitch?"

"Yeeeeeeesssssssss, mmmmmmmmm oooooooooh AJ, I'm your anal loving little bitch! I'm nothing but your anal loving little bitch." Kaitlyn moaned, her eyes widening in panic as she quickly corrected herself, "And Beth's! Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh shit, I'm Beth's anal loving little bitch, and yours AJ. Mmmmmmm, both of you own my anal loving ass and I fucking love it!"

"We love it too sweetie, don't we Beth?" AJ teased her bitch, "Mmmmmmm, me and Beth agree there's nothing hotter than a submissive bitch with a fuck-able ass who knows her place."

Gritting her teeth Beth nodded, "Ye, yes Kaitlyn. You're a great piece of ass... you're a great piece of bitch ass I've fucked more times than I can count. Mmmmmmm, I love that ass!"

Loving the little jab her bitch gave her AJ beamed, "Oh Beth, I know that Kaitlyn loves to hear you say that, and it makes me so proud that the mighty Glamazon thinks my girlfriend is a great piece of bitch ass which she loves to fuck. In fact, why don't you get a strap-on out of my collection so you can get a piece of this perfect ass."

As soon as AJ subtly gave her permission Beth scurried to retrieve her strap-on dildo, although the entire time she could barely take her eyes off AJ ass fucking Kaitlyn. The Glamazon just couldn't help herself, or stop thoughts she really didn't want to be thinking invading her head. Thoughts like 'AJ is such a stud', 'that should be me getting it up the ass' and 'why is AJ wasting her time with Kaitlyn's slutty ass which has been fucked by every WWE diva on the roster when she could be hammering my tight little ass hole which hasn't been fucked by anyone except the little goddess who conquered it'. Thoughts which Beth had to ignore to prevent from outing herself as a temporary bottom to Kaitlyn, which was something which should have been easy because butt fucking her bitches was Beth's favourite thing ever. And yet...

"Move aside slut!" Beth yelled out, startling AJ into stopping the butt fucking, "You said that I could get a piece of that ass... not that it matters, because I own it anyway."

For a few long seconds AJ just stared at the Glamazon, and then she widely grinned at her, "Of course Beth, right away. After all, you're the Alpha female, and the Alpha female gets to anally destroy any bitches whenever she wants."

AJ tried to keep her tone sweet, although she couldn't help letting a little underlining threaten in there. After all, she was threatening Beth. It was something she had never imagined herself doing, but it was totally worth it to see the worried look on Beth's face. And Beth should be worried, because it was so tempting just to bend her over and have Kaitlyn watch while she sodomised The Glamazon. Or at the very least make Beth get down on her knees and suck her ass flavoured cock, something AJ very nearly did when she pulled her strap-on out of Kaitlyn's butt and turned to face her secret bitch only for Beth to immediately look down and stare at the dildo which had just been hammering the deepest depths of Kaitlyn's bowels.

Instead AJ roughly slapped Beth's big butt and then said, "Go get her Beth. Ram my girlfriend's ass like the big muscular blonde lesbian slut she is."

Beth blushed adorably, and looked AJ in the eye with such overwhelming desire and longing. Except there was no hatred or desire to turn the tables on AJ like there was in the beginning, oh no, Beth wanted to get her fat ass fucked. AJ could practically see the words on the tip of Beth's tongue, and if her former top would have only accepted the fact that she had been beaten, butt fucked into submission, she could have known the joy of AJ's dick up her ass again. All Beth needed to do was admit she'd rather be the one getting her ass fucked, but instead the stubborn blonde marched over to the kneeling blonde and stuffed her strap-on up Kaitlyn's ass.

As Kaitlyn squealed in delight and Beth started pounding her well loosened tailpipe AJ skipped round so she could stuff her dildo into her girlfriend's open mouth, AJ giggling as she did so, "There you go Kaitlyn, a nice, yummy treat just for you. It's your favourite flavour, your own ass! Mmmmmmmm, that's it you perverted little slut, suck my cock like the greedy little ass to mouth whore you are! Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh suck it like the ATM whore me and Beth Phoenix turned you into. Mmmmmmm ooooooooooh shit, suck my dick clean of all your slutty little ass cream like a good girl. Don't embarrass me now, we all know you can take every, single, inch of this big dildo down your throat like a good whore should. Mmmmmmm, how many times have me or one of the other tops used you as a face pussy, huh? Yeahhhhhhhh, that's it, take every ass flavoured inch down your submissive little throat. Mmmmmmm, suck every inch of it clean and I'll reward you. Ohhhhhhhhh yesssssssss, stuff this big cock of mine into your little dyke cunt so me and Beth can DP you. You'd like that, wouldn't you Kaitlyn? Wouldn't you?"

Naturally all this encouragement, but particularly that last thing, made Kaitlyn forcefully crawl forwards just so she could stuff the last few inches of that butt flavoured dildo down her throat, making Beth have to shuffle forwards in turn to keep up the butt pounding. As usual Kaitlyn had initially savoured the first few inches of the strap-on as they had slid into the deepest part of her ass, but with Beth pounding her pooper at the same time it hadn't been long before Kaitlyn had been bobbing her head up and down nearly the full length of AJ's cock, giving her dominant girlfriend the kind of passionate blow job she deserved. AJ rewarded Kaitlyn for this by first stroking her hair and smiling down at her, then by giving her something a lot better.

"Oh baby, you give the best blow jobs." AJ praised, pulling her now clean cock out of Kaitlyn's mouth, "Mmmmmm, and now it's time to reward you. Oh yeah, it's time to reward you for being such a good little cock sucker who loves the taste of her own fat ass by stuffing this girl cock into your slutty little lesbian cunt, give you that DP I promised you."

Despite being on the receiving end of many, many double penetrations and triple penetrations, and having to watch while Kaitlyn was DP'ed or made airtight, AJ had never been one of the pieces of bread in a Kaitlyn sandwich. It was something she'd wanted for sometime, and it seemed appropriate to do it with Beth, now more than ever. Although it was a little awkward at first, not only the part where she had to slip herself underneath Kaitlyn while her girlfriend was being anally reamed by The Glamazon but the initial pussy penetration and fucking. However it was totally worth it for the ecstasy on Kaitlyn's face once they got underway, AJ lovingly cupping that face and forcing the love of her life to look at her.

"You like that baby? You like having your pussy and ass filled with cock? Mmmmmmm, you like having two big cocks inside you at the same time?" AJ teased with a soft smile.

"You know I do." Kaitlyn immediately whimpered, "I love big cocks oooooooohhhhhhhhh mmmmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkk, I love having big having cocks inside me. Girl cocks! Big hard girl cocks strapped around the waists of gorgeous women like AJ and Beth, because I'm a big muscular blonde lesbian slut! Ohhhhhhhhhhh Gawwwwwwwwd, thank you AJ for turning me into your big muscular blonde lesbian slut. Mmmmmmmm, I loved topping you, but you're clearly the superior woman and I'm so glad we're now in our rightful roles. Ooooooooooh fuck fuck, mmmmmmmmm, you as the top and me as the bottom. Oh AJ, your such an Alpha! You and Beth are the biggest Alpha females in the WWE!"

"Awwwww, baby, you say the sweetest things." AJ smiled happily, hugging her girlfriend briefly so she could shoot Beth a wicked smile before returning her attention to Kaitlyn, AJ gently caressing her girlfriend as she told her, "Oh sweetie, I feel like I was made to be a top, but if that's true you were born to be a bottom. Mmmmmmmm, you make such a hot little bottom, my favourite big muscular blonde lesbian slut. Ohhhhhhhhh, you've got these big bitch tits, perfect for grabbing onto or just entertaining me while I fuck you, mmmmmmmmm, and the tastiest little twat in all of the WWE, aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkk, and a mouth which not only feels like it was designed to eat pussy but you suck every single inch of my strap-on straight from your ass, your whore throat accommodating it with ease. Aaaaaaahhhhhhh shit, and best of all you've got that big fat ass of yours which jiggle so wonderfully when I fuck it! Mmmmmmmmm, but no matter how much I fuck that big bitch ass you're still nice and tight for me back there baby, oooooooooohhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk ohhhhhhhhhhhhh shitttttttt, you're the perfect bitch baby! My girlfriend is the perfect bitch!"

"No, you're perfect AJ!" Kaitlyn practically wept as AJ stroked her face lovingly, "Mmmmmmmmm, you're right, even with all my muscles, strength and height I don't even compare to you. I thought I was so tough when I got to the WWE, but you and Beth have shown me I'm nothing but a submissive little anal loving bitch. Oooooooooh, I am a big muscular blonde lesbian slut who just can't get enough of having real women pound her slutty little fuck holes with huge strap-on cocks! Mmmmmmmm ohhhhhhhhhh shit, fuck me AJ! Fuck me Beth! Fuck my pussy and ass at the same time and prove I'm nothing but a fuck hole! Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooddddddddd yeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, fuck me, yes fuck me just like that, mmmmmmmmm, harder, fuck me like the walking fuck hole I am, ooooooooohhhhhhhh Gaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwddddddddd, I fucking love you AJ!"

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers