The Bigger They Are Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

"Not as much as I fucking love you." AJ insisted, pulling Kaitlyn into another kiss.

Beth had never known such jealousy like she did while watching AJ being so sweet to Kaitlyn. The kissing, the caressing, the words of utter devotion, Beth had never had anything like that. Women were submissive to her out of fear and sexual desire, not because they loved her. And to her horror she found she still didn't want love, she just wanted someone to be that gentle and loving while dominating her. True, AJ had never given her anything other than a mildly rough spanking, but the little pipsqueak had completely fucked with her mind, that was worse than any physical pain Beth had ever known.

On top of that the way AJ had been talking to her just then, and before, and that slap to her ass, it would be a miracle if Kaitlyn didn't at least suspect that AJ now have the upper hand on The Glamazon. Kaitlyn wasn't the most gossipy diva on the roster, and if she worked it out it was possible she wouldn't tell anyone either because she found it funny that her tiny girlfriend had butt fucked Beth into submission or because AJ wanted it that way, but Beth wasn't sure she could handle the humiliation of anyone else knowing that she was now little AJ Lee's bitch.

So out of self-preservation more than anything else Beth began giving Kaitlyn a serious sodomising, The Glamazon desperately telling herself the reason that she took so much pleasure out of wrecking Kaitlyn's rectum had nothing to do with jealousy or the fact that AJ had subtly ordered her to do it. No, she was just trying to make Kaitlyn cum so hard that the only thing she could remember about tonight is that AJ and Beth dominated her completely and made her their little bitch. Or more accurately reminded Kaitlyn she was their bitch, and that AJ only had claim over her because she was a top.

It didn't matter how many times AJ fucked Beth's butt, or even if other people found out, the only way Beth stopped being the Alpha female of the WWE was if somebody fucked her into total submission. Or got her to put that title on the line, and neither one of those was going to happen. No, Beth was going to keep that title forever, turned the tables on that little pipsqueak AJ Lee and once and for all prove her dominance, Beth desperately telling herself that over and over again as she relentlessly brutalised Kaitlyn's big butt until the sound of her thighs smacking off those jiggling butt cheeks was almost as deafening as Kaitlyn's screams.

Kaitlyn had been double penetrated just like this many, many times before but this was by far the best. How could it not be? She had the two greatest tops in the secret history of the WWE AJ Lee and Beth Phoenix fucking her pussy and ass at the same time, the former of course being the love of her life who showed her so much love and tenderness even now. Ok, towards the end AJ was more preoccupied with thrusting upwards into her cunt, something she hadn't done much of during most of the DP, but Kaitlyn could still look into her eyes and see just as much love as there was lust.

That love caused her orgasms to become as powerful as they'd ever been, Kaitlyn afraid that she would deafen her lovers with her now completely incoherent screams. Before that she had tried continuing to encourage AJ and Beth to fuck her, in between passionate kisses with the little brunette of course, but now she was practically nothing but a mess, nothing but a quivering mess of flesh and bone who was perhaps having one of the greatest experiences of her life. Not just the continuous, and eventually constant orgasms, but simply being the meat in a sandwich also featuring Beth Phoenix and AJ Lee, oh Kaitlyn had never known such happiness.

When Beth finally ran out of steam and pulled her cock out of Kaitlyn's ass the submissive blonde literally wept with disappointment, but then AJ smacked her ass roughly and ordered, "Get your fat ass on Beth's dick so we can double fuck it like the total ass whore you are!"

Her eyes went wide with glee as she eagerly did as she was told, Kaitlyn barely even registering how tired she was or how sore and loose her fuck holes had become as all she could think about was getting Beth's cock up her ass. Which was as easy as it had ever been, Beth helpfully holding her strap-on firmly pointing upwards so Kaitlyn could simply lower herself on top of it, her gaping butt hole easily swallowing the large piece of rubber which had so thoroughly stretched it open. Then it was just a matter of waiting for AJ to make a sandwich out of her again. Not that she really waited. No, Kaitlyn immediately started jack-hammering her loosened butt hole up and down Beth's cock, but being the total ass whore she was she desperately wanted the second cock up her butt.

For Kaitlyn it felt like an eternity, although in reality it was barely a minute until AJ was kneeling behind her, grabbing hold of the muscular blonde's waist with one hand in a silent command to stay still for a second while she used the other hand to thrust the second large dildo into Kaitlyn's already thoroughly abused anal ring. Briefly Kaitlyn cried out in pain at having first her back hole and then her back passage obscenely stretched, but she had been getting double ass fucked for years now, and she took pride in the fact that it wasn't long before her bowels relaxed and she felt nothing but pure pleasure. It was proof of what a total ass whore she really was, Kaitlyn verbally confirming that while she could before she once again became incoherent from the greatest pleasure she had ever known.

"Oh God fuck me! Fuck me! Oh Goooooooddddddddd yeeeeeeeeessssssssss, fuck my ass! Double fuck my big fat lezzie ass with your big fucking girl cocks!" Kaitlyn cried out shortly after AJ had stuffed every inch of her cock into Kaitlyn's widely stretched/filled rectum, "Stuff my cock taking ass hole full of your strap-ons! Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk tear my shit hole apart! Destroy my dyke butt! FUCK ME! Fuck my slutty dyke ass with both of your big hard girl cocks! Mmmmmmmmmm, please AJ, please Beth, wreck my fucking rectum! Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh shit, ruin my ass hole!"

"No problem slut, one ruined ass hole coming right up!" AJ screamed, her eyes barely leaving the wonderful sight of Kaitlyn's ass hole stretching for those two dildos, "Mmmmmmmmm, take it you worthless piece of trash! TAKE IT! Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh shit yeah, take these cocks like the shameless anal whore you are! Fuck, how'd I end up with such a skanky anal fuck hole for a girlfriend? Yeahhhhhhhhh, I should probably be with the real woman like me, but instead I'm settling for a skanky anal fuck hole like you! Cause that's what you are, nothing but a skanky anal fuck hole! A skanky little whore, good for nothing except taking it in her tight little ass hole. Mmmmmmm, not that it's going to be tight when I'm done with it. Oh no, it's going to be loose, and gaping, and worthless, nothing but a well used hole! YOU HEAR ME KAITLYN? You're going to be nothing but a well used hole when I finished with you, aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, a gaping open fuck hole who's just been used by a couple of real women, oooooooooohhhhhhhhh fuck, and all your muscles can't save you because you're my big muscular blonde lesbian slut! You're my fucking bottom Kaitlyn! You're my bitch, my slut, my whore, my fuck hole and I can use you whenever I want because I own this big fat slutty dyke ass of yours!"

Beth was little taken aback by both the things that these two divas said to each other and just how savagely AJ began to sodomise Kaitlyn. She wasn't surprised how much Kaitlyn loved it, she used to double butt fuck Kaitlyn, and AJ, on a weekly basis. However it was jarring to see these two women go from acting so sickeningly lovey-dovey to one treating the other like total trash. Then again Beth had personally trained Kaitlyn to love that sort of thing, so maybe this was AJ giving her girlfriend what she secretly wanted. What she secretly needed. What Kaitlyn craved, Beth having no doubt whatsoever Kaitlyn couldn't be in a relationship without receiving this somehow.

It used to be her bitches would call Beth whenever they wanted their asses totally owned. She would train them so well that just licking their girlfriends pussies or being made love to by their boyfriends simply wasn't enough and they physically needed Beth to abuse them. Now it seemed at least one of those bitches had become The Glamazon, or perhaps superior to her, Beth not merely feeling impressed with AJ's butt wrecking skills but actually feeling like this little stud could teach her a thing or two. Or perhaps she should just beg to be AJ's bitch right here and right now with AJ's girlfriend as their witness.

In the middle of the passionate double ass fucking AJ's eyes locked on to Beth's and The Glamazon trembled. The meek little butt slut Beth had first met was unrecognisable, The Glamazon nevermore desperate for AJ to stuff her big ass full of strap-on. Then the part of Beth that wanted to remain in control of the divas division got her attention and she began thrusting up savagely into Kaitlyn, the current Alpha female desperately trying to prove she was still worthy of her title. She said as much with her actions, and she at least attempted to give AJ the kind of look which made her other bitches tremble, although it only resulted in making AJ looked amused before redoubling her rectum wrecking efforts.

Soon Beth and AJ became completely lost in butt fucking Kaitlyn, The Glamazon's superior strength probably the only thing keeping Kaitlyn in place towards the end. At first because Kaitlyn was trembling so powerfully from her orgasms, and then because she was barely conscious, nothing but a obscenely stretched out butt hole for the superior women to use and abuse for their pleasure. Oh did Beth, and especially AJ, use Kaitlyn, relentlessly pounding their dildos in and out of her utterly ruined back hole while the stimulators on their clits and the sheer joy of destroying another woman's ass hole cause of both of them to go over the edge of orgasm after orgasm.

AJ was really tempted to use every ounce of her strength to completely ruin Kaitlyn's rear hole, both for her own selfish pleasure and for the pleasure of her lovers, however the most important thing to AJ at the moment was to maintain control of The Glamazon, and she'd risk losing that if she didn't save at least a little energy. Luckily nothing made Kaitlyn cum harder than a rough double butt fucking, so when she did finally stop her big strong girlfriend collapsed in a sweaty heap down onto the other blonde, the only sign that she was ok being her frantic gasps for breath which eventually turned slow and gentle as all of Kaitlyn's orgasms overwhelmed her and she slipped into unconsciousness.

Even when AJ yanked her dildo out of Kaitlyn's big butt, the force causing Beth's cock to slide out of the well fucked blonde's ass hole at the same time with a lewd popping sound, Kaitlyn only whimpered and snuggled deeper into her Beth shaped pillow. Of course that 'pillow' objected to being cuddled, Beth pushing Kaitlyn off her while making sure the other blonde ended up face down/lying on her stomach so that when she sat up Beth, and AJ, could get a look at just how widely gaping Kaitlyn's butt hole was. And oh was it gaping, that poor forbidden hole looking as stretched as it had ever been, allowing AJ and Beth to see deep into their victim's bowels.

For minutes, or possibly hours, AJ stared gleefully at her handiwork, then she turned to Beth and unstrapped the dildo from the Glamazon's waist. Beth opened her mouth to protest, but just one look from AJ made the Alpha female of the WWE shut her mouth. Which of course made AJ grin happily, but not as widely as when she pressed Beth's own strap-on cock into her mouth, the Glamazon looking pleadingly at her top for a few moments before opening her mouth again, this time to close it around the head of the dildo she'd just used to pummel the deepest depths of Kaitlyn's ass.

Despite her best efforts AJ couldn't help but let out an evil chuckle when she started pushing inch after inch of strap-on into Beth's mouth, and then again when the last of the dildo disappeared in between this beautifully painted lips, both times Beth looking over nervously at the by now clearly unconscious Kaitlyn. Confident that her girlfriend wasn't going to catch them AJ only continued to smile, and once Beth's throat was straining around the dildo she started sliding it in and out of her bitch's mouth, literally face fucking the mighty Glamazon. Something only AJ had done in the past, and of course she was about to do again in a far more primal way.

Once the cock had been thoroughly cleaned AJ pulled it out of Beth's mouth and then stood on her tiptoes to whisper into the taller diva's ear, "Get on your knees. You have another cock to clean."

Again Beth looked nervously at Kaitlyn, the Glamazon desperately wanting to grab hold of AJ's dyed black hair, force the little pipsqueak to her knees and then rape her mouth with her own strap-on. But instead she lowered her head in submission, whimpered pathetically and then slowly fell to her knees in front of the much smaller WWE diva. She then looked at pleadingly at AJ, silently trying to remind the other girl how risky this was, but just like Beth used to do AJ showed her no mercy. Instead AJ just yanked on Beth's blonde locks, forcing her head downwards so it was easier to press the tip of her cock against the stronger woman's lips.

Wanting to get this over with quickly Beth immediately opened her mouth and took as much dildo as she could without gagging. Then, trying not to think about the fact that she was forced into humiliation of tasting another woman's ass for only the second time in her life with the first being mere moments before, Beth closed her eyes and relaxed her throat so she could take the rest of the strap-on down her windpipe. Which actually wasn't too bad, the last few nights of AJ constantly making her go ass to mouth making it a lot easier for Beth to deep throat her top's cock, The Glamazon even feeling an unmistakable shiver of pride as she took everything AJ had to give her, the dominant brunette who had temporarily conquered her smiling happily down at her the entire time.

Then, once that cock was thoroughly cleaned, AJ yanked Beth up by her hair and pulled her into a passionate kiss, Beth swooning in the arms of the physically weaker girl. During that kiss AJ's little hands slipped down to Beth's big butt and greedily fondled it for several minutes, only stopping when AJ gathered up some of the girl cum and pussy juice from the blonde's cunt and used that wetness to ram a finger into Beth's butt hole, making the muscular diva pull away slightly with a girlish gasp.

This only made AJ chuckle evilly, begin sliding her finger in and out of the mighty Glamazon's ass hole and then lean in so she could whisper as close to Beth's ear as she could get, "This is what you really want, isn't it Beth? You liked ass fucking Kaitlyn, but what you really want is to get your big fat ass fucked. It's ok, Kaitlyn was kind of the same way when she first got here. She would fuck my ass for hours, even though she was giving her ass up to you and all the other tops. Mmmmmmm, but deep down all she really wanted was to be a little ass whore, and now I've put her in her place the only time she tops anybody is when we're double teaming a lesbian slut. The rest of the time she's a proud bottom, and most importantly my bitch. That's what you really want isn't it Beth? You want to be my personal ass whore, spending your days bottoming for me and only topping when I want you too. Mmmmmmm, and maybe someday soon me and Kaitlyn double team you, make your bitch ass gape just as wide as Kaitlyn's slutty ass is right now!"

"Oh God AJ." Beth whimpered in response, biting her lip to stop herself from moaning in pleasure as AJ slowly finger fucked her ass hole.

"It's ok Beth, I know you're not ready to admit it." AJ said softly as she added a second finger into Beth's ass and then picking up the pace of the anal fingering, "But I also know how badly you want this big fat ass fucked. Mmmmmmm, you kept telling everybody you were an ass pounding top, a butt busting stud... a real woman, but I think we both know what you really are. It's ok baby, you're in the presence of a real woman now, and I know exactly what big muscular blonde ass whores like you and Kaitlyn need. Speaking of my other ass whore, don't worry, as long as you keep that big mouth of yours quiet I'm sure I can destroy your bitch hole without waking her. All you need to do is ask. Say the words, 'AJ, I want you to fuck my big fat bitch ass', and I'll bend you over right here and now, and give you what you so desperately need."

As the once mighty Glamazon just stood there and allowed this tiny little woman to roughly finger her ass and say all those things to her Beth was terrified that AJ was right. That she wanted to get her ass fucked by this pint sized diva. That the desire she felt was like a burning need, Beth never wanting anything like that moment she wanted to be butt fucked by little AJ Lee. But the risk was too great, her pride refusing to allow herself to take such a big risk. Besides, even as the words were practically on the tip of her tongue Beth couldn't bear the idea of actually saying them. It was bad enough she had admitted how much she loved it when there was a dick deep in her ass. At least then she was only telling AJ what she wanted to hear so she could cum, or at least that's what Beth told herself. To actually ask AJ to fuck her ass, under these circumstances, it was unthinkable.

So staring down at the ground Beth whimpered, "I can't. I just can't. Please don't make me, I-"

"Shhhhhhh, it's ok Beth." AJ whispered softly as she pulled her fingers out of Beth's butt and then gently rub the hole she had just abused, "The time will come that your spread your cheeks for me without a second thought, and blush at the memory of how stubborn you once were. So, go back to your hotel room and shove one of your big dildos up your butt. Anally fuck yourself silly thinking about me taking that big fat bitch ass of yours. Think about me taking your big fat bitch ass in front of the other divas, you squealing with joy the entire time and telling everyone who's the real Alpha female around here, and who's her little bitch."

With that AJ gave Beth's butt an insulting little slap and then skipped over to the bed to cuddle with Kaitlyn, the dominating little brunette rolling the submissive blonde over onto her side and then snuggling up behind her. For a few seconds Beth just watched AJ spooning Kaitlyn, kissing and nuzzling her neck, and whispering sweet nothings into the other woman's ear, AJ having her way with the bigger WWE diva even now. Then, barely taking her eyes off the dominating little brunette, Beth gathered up her clothes and quietly slipped out of the hotel room. The entire time Beth had to stop herself from begging AJ to fuck her ass, and it was only after The Glamazon return to her room and had fulfilled that last order, or perhaps suggestion, and anally fucked herself with one of her biggest dildos did Beth even remember that she should be planning how to turn the tables on the little pipsqueak, not dreaming of submitting to her completely. Oh, Beth was in so much trouble.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers