The Bigger They Are Ch. 06

Story Info
Eve gets a taste of her own medicine.
10.4k words
4.82
23.8k
11

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/07/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,001 Followers

Ever since AJ Lee had taken Beth Phoenix's anal cherry she had been skipping around like she was on cloud nine. Today was no different, especially as she was looking for The Glamazon, and not because she wanted her ass fucked like old times. No, AJ was looking to abuse Beth's butt, and while she could simply just call the other diva and Beth would have to come running there was just something about seeking Beth out.

It was like she was a predator stalking her prey, AJ getting a thrill when she saw the look of dread on Beth's face when she spotted her coming towards her, this time extra special as it was causing the mighty Glamazon to stop mid-sentence, her conversation forgotten as her secret top approached.

"Hey Beth." AJ greeted her secret bitch cheerily.

Before AJ could continue she was rudely interrupted by Eve Torres, "Do you mind? We were talking."

"And now you're not." AJ shrugged, "Beth-"

"Hey!" Eve interrupted again, "You better apologise or else!"

AJ narrowed her eyes and gave Eve her full attention, "Or else what?"

"I, I just meant that you shouldn't interrupt the Alpha female." Eve said, backing down slightly.

"I didn't, she stopped talking." AJ pointed out, "You're the only one being rude here. In fact, you've been rude for a very long time, and I'd just love to teach you some manners."

"Oh yeah?" Eve scowled.

"Yeah." AJ confirmed, adding with an evil grin, "With our asses on the line."

Eve went pale, "No way!"

"What do you think Beth?" AJ turned to her secret bitch, "Should I teach this bitch some manners?"

Afraid to answer any other way Beth nodded, "Fine by me."

"BETH!" Eve exclaimed, "I really don't think-"

"I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU THINK!" Beth yelled, taking out her frustration with AJ out on Eve, "I'm tired of your whining. You can either fight AJ, or you can fight me. Your choice, but either way your ass will be on the line."

There was a moment of silence, then Eve gritted her teeth, turned to AJ and told her, "Your ass is mine AJ."

"We'll see." AJ shrugged, barely taking her eyes off the real prize, "Beth, can I talk to you before I make Eve my bitch?"

"Ok." Beth replied, trying not to seem flustered as she told her friends, "See you later."

Once Beth's friends had turned their backs AJ gave them a little wave and then grabbed her secret bitch's hand, "Come on Beth, follow me."

Beth pulled her hand away from her but followed without another word, so AJ chose not to even acknowledge it. For now. Later she would use it as an excuse to spank Beth's butt a rosy red, but for now she had something else in mind for that butt.

A little romance first wouldn't hurt though, so the second she pulled Beth into the empty closet she picked out for this little get together she shoved her tongue down the other woman's throat. Which wasn't easy given the height difference, AJ having to jump up, grab a handful of blonde hair and yank the Glamazon downwards, but it was totally worth it to hear Beth let out a squeak of surprise and the look on her face. And of course the kiss itself, even if it only lasted about a minute before Beth pulled away.

"What do you want AJ?" Beth grumbled.

"Awww, don't be like that..." AJ pouted, before pulling a butt-plug out of her pocket, "Look, I got you a little something."

Beth went very pale, "No, please, I have a match-"

"Bend over!" AJ snapped with no hint of mercy in her tone, "Do it or I'll drag you into the locker room and fuck your ass in front of everyone!"

For a few moments the two WWE divas just stared at each other, then the bigger/stronger one whimpered pathetically, lowered her head and turned around. Beth even placed her hands against the wall and stuck her ass out without needing to be asked, leaving AJ with a wonderful view.

One which made her lick her lips before she reached out and started greedily groping that fat ass, AJ spending several minutes squeezing and pinching those meaty cheeks before she finally pulled Beth's skirt up and bunched it around her waist, and then pulled her panties down around her knees.

Then, after more groping, she brought the toy up to Beth's lips and ordered, "Suck it. Get it nice and wet for your fat ass!"

There was a brief pause in which Beth obviously considered complaining, then she parted her lips and allowed AJ to shove the butt-plug into her mouth. Beth then sucked passionately on it for a few minutes, slurping loudly so AJ knew she was doing a good job.

Then in one swift movement AJ pulled the plug out of Beth's mouth and plunged it into the hole it was designed for, the little brunette pulling apart one of the blonde's butt cheeks with her free hand to make it easier to shove the butt-plug up Beth's ass. To AJ's delight the butt-plug slipped into her bitch's ass hole with ease, the relentless butt fuckings she had given Beth clearly taking its toll on The Glamazon's back door.

"FUCK ME!" Beth cried out loudly, before grinding her teeth and blushing furiously as she tried to get used to the intrusion.

"Is that what you want Beth?" AJ whispered, "Do you want me to fuck your big fat ass?"

"I, I..." Beth stammered.

"You, you what?" AJ mocked playfully, before smacking Beth's ass so hard that the cheeks jiggled and the sound echoed throughout the room, "Turn around and look at me you giant anal slut!"

Beth whimpered but did as she was told, blushing furiously again and looking away when she saw the tiny diva who secretly owned her, "AJ, I-"

"I said look at me!" AJ snapped, slapping the stronger diva across the face and then waited for the woman who towered over her to look her in the eye again before continuing, "Your little brown nosing cronies aren't around now Beth, so you don't have to be all coy and embarrassed. We both know it's your big fat ass you want me to stick my strap-on into tonight, so go ahead and beg for it. Tell me what you really want and I promise, after I kick Eve's ass I'll spend all night pounding yours. Which is a huge sacrifice for me, because I've been wanting to teach that bitch some manners back when I thought fucking your ass wasn't even a possibility, but let's face it you're the real prize. And once you proudly tell everyone you're my bitch Eve's ass will be mine anyway, and I'd rather spend the night breaking you in completely. But I'm not fucking you again until I know that's what I'm doing, so if you want to know the joy of my big dick in your fat ass again you'd better be ready to give up the Crown and become my full-time anal loving bitch."

There was a long pause in which AJ almost took back her words. She had the power too, at least for two more weeks, however as much as the silver prize of having an irate Glamazon give her the ass pounding of a lifetime when that two weeks was up was really appealing what AJ really wanted was to go for the gold.

If she was honest with herself she didn't want to be second best, she wanted to be on top. Now that she'd had a taste of it AJ officially wanted to become the Alpha female of the WWE with all the other WWE divas, even including Beth Phoenix herself, as her little lesbian fuck toys.

For that she needed to take risks, including turning away and starting to walk out until Beth practically cried, "Wait!"

Turning back AJ grinned, "Yes Beth."

"Fuck me." Beth whimpered softly.

AJ grinned, "Fuck you where?"

A long silence, and then Beth admitted, "In the ass. Fuck me in the ass."

"Good girl." AJ smirked, "Now make me believe it."

There was a long moment of silence were Beth just looked up and gritted her teeth at AJ angrily. She couldn't believe the audacity of this little bitch.

"If you don't I'm walking out the door and spending the night deep inside Eve's ass!" AJ threatened.

Still Beth couldn't admit what she wanted, forcing AJ to leave, the tiny brunette wandering through out the next few hours, but especially during those few seconds it took for her to walk out, whether she had done/was doing the right thing.

Technically she wouldn't know for sure until the two weeks had finished, or Beth begged to be her bitch. Again, while part of AJ would be happy with either result, it was the latter she really wanted, the idea of her, little AJ Lee, be not only the one to take Beth Phoenix's anal cherry but also her position as Alpha female of the WWE intoxicating beyond words.

*

Eve was about a head taller than AJ and was a three-time/the current WWE diva's champion. But she was also arrogant and easily distracted while AJ was faster and more experienced. Ultimately, it took less than three minutes for AJ to knock the champion down to her knees and then smash her knee into Eve's head with her signature Shining Wizard, bringing the taller girl crashing down to the mat below.

A three count later AJ's hand was being raised and her music was playing as she grinned down at a horrified looking Eve Torres, AJ skipping around her and then the ring as a victory lap before she headed to the back.

AJ then waited patiently behind the curtain for her conquest to emerge, while of course keeping an eye on a near by TV screen to make sure Eve didn't do something stupid like trying to run for it.

Of course AJ wasn't going to rape her, and she'd be perfectly happy with just fucking her little bitches Kaitlyn or Beth. Maybe she would finally fucked them both at the same time. But Eve had been bullying her ever since she turned heel, and she had been very much looking forward to putting that bitch in her place, which was why AJ grinned happily when Eve finally stumbled through the curtain.

"AJ!" Eve called out, nervously shuffling over to the woman who had just defeated her, "Great match out there, and I just wanted to take this time to say how much I admire you."

"Eve, Eve, Eve... sorry, but there is nothing you can say which is going to save your tight little ass hole from getting destroyed tonight." AJ grinned evilly, stepping closer so that she was in Eve's personal space, "But since you like kissing ass so much, I'll make you a deal. If you get on your knees right now and promise to literally kiss my ass with enthusiasm, and thoroughly shove your tongue deep inside my ass hole, I swear I'll take you back to my hotel room and slowly stretch your ass before I pound it hard and deep. Mmmmmm yeah, and I'll use lots of lube, make sure you love every second of having my big dick inside your booty. If not, well, you saw what I did to Maryse."

There was a long silence were Eve just stared at AJ, then she fell to her knees and begged, "Please AJ, please take me back to your hotel room. I swear I'll be a good little slut, kiss your ass figuratively and literally all night long, and of course kiss any other part of your beautiful body you want. Your mouth, your tits, mmmmmmm, and I hope that tasty pussy. Mmmmmmm, I love pussy, and I'd just love to stick my tongue up your twat. I'll eat you so good AJ, I swear I'll eat your pussy and ass hole better than anyone if you just take me back to your hotel room... and, be gentle when you take my ass."

AJ looked thoughtful for a moment, and then grinned, "Bend over and pull down your tights."

"What? Here!" Eve exclaimed in pure horror, immediately regretting not being able to keep her voice down and even her words as AJ stared menacingly at her.

"Do you want me to take it easy on you, or not?" AJ questioned coldly, grinning as Eve blushed, looked up and down the for now empty corridor before quickly standing up, turning around and pulling down her wrestling tights/underwear just enough so her ass was exposed. AJ just stared at her target for a few seconds, then she reached out and grabbed two handfuls of Eve's ass cheeks and started playing with it as she casually remarked, "You know, for someone who's special move when she first got here was shaking her booty, you really don't have much of an ass. I mean, don't get me wrong, it's cute and fuck-able, but you're lacking the type of big butt I normally look for in my bitches. Which is too bad for you, because tonight I'm going to teach you to crave the feeling of my dick in your ass."

Fighting back the retort she wanted to give Eve faked a smile and nervously replied, "Whatever you say AJ. Just please, have mercy on me."

"If you're good, I will." AJ said while squeezing Eve's ass, then she moved in closer and lifted herself up on her tiptoes so she could whisper in the other brunette's ear best she could, "And you are going to be a good little bitch, aren't you Eve?"

Yes AJ, I promise." Eve blushed, "Now can I pull my tights up?"

"In a second." AJ promised with a grin, "I just want you to know even though your ass isn't as fat as I normally like I love how tall you are. I mean damn girl, you're almost a head taller than me without heels."

"That's because you're tiny." Eve mumbled, her eyes going wide when that slipped out of her mouth, "Which totally works for you, by the way."

"Yeah it does. Mmmmmmmm, and I'm going to just love bossing you around." AJ confessed, pulling away and roughly slapping Eve's ass before beginning to skip away, "Now pull up your tights and follow me. Your ass isn't going to fuck itself."

Eve quickly pulled up her tights and looked around, before calling after the other girl, "AJ... can, can I join you later? I'd like time to lube myself up for you. Maybe loosen myself up with a butt-plug."

AJ opened her mouth to reject the request, then she had a wicked thought and instead told Eve, "Ok, but I want you at my door in two hours with a plug firmly entrenched within your ass. If you're even a second late I'll spank the hell out of you before roughly taking your ass and then I'll share it with every WWE diva available. Understand?"

Gulping softly Eve weakly replied, "Yes AJ."

"Oh, and where your biggest pair of pumps." AJ ordered gleefully, "I just love topping big bitches"

*

Almost 2 hours later AJ's biggest bitch was glad to be safely back in her hotel room... and yet Beth's body craved AJ. She wanted the tiny wrestler to touch her. Kiss her, finger both her holes, feed her that yummy cunt of hers, and most of all ass fuck her.

Oh how Beth craved to be butt fucked by tiny little AJ Lee, her treacherous butt hole practically crying out for that little pipsqueak to burst through her hotel room door and demand that the Alpha female of the WWE bend over and give up her fat ass.

Beth knew if that happened, or if AJ just politely knocked on her door she wouldn't hesitate in letting the tiny diva into her room and then into her back door, the once mighty Glamazon having to dig her fingernails into her arms to stop herself from masturbating at the thought of AJ roughly taking her ass.

Hell, she couldn't stop picturing it and AJ gleefully sodomising Eve, Maryse and even Natalya, the toughest butt busters of the last 5 years all bending over and spreading their cheeks for the chance of having AJ's strap-on up their butts. Or better yet AJ following through on that anal gang bang she had been threatening, Beth closing her eyes tightly and imagining how saw her ass would be after all the WWE divas had taken turns with her big bottom, somehow the thought becoming less horrifying and more erotic with every passing day.

Just as she was imagining AJ taking her ass for the third time during that gang bang her phone rang with the sickeningly upbeat tune of AJ's entrance theme, causing Beth to open her eyes wide and whimper.

Naturally it was AJ who had made that adjustment, Beth not daring to change it back while she was still AJ's bitch as she didn't need to give the little brunette an excuse to give her another one of those brutal spankings she was now forced to endure on a regular basis.

The last time Beth had ignored one of AJ's calls her butt was beaten a particularly bright shade of red, so unsurprisingly she answered it as quickly as she could, AJ's cheery voice greeting her from the other end, "Hey Beth, whatcha doing?"

"Noth, nothing." Beth stammered nervously.

"Great, then get to your hotel room and locked the door." AJ ordered.

"I'm, I'm already there." Beth blushed, worried and yet excited at the prospect of AJ maybe coming to her room.

"Excellent." AJ beamed, stretching on her own hotel room bed, "As you know I'm about to make Eve my bitch, and I want you to listen to every moment of it. Mmmmmmmm yeah, I want you to listen as Eve eagerly eats my cunt and ass until I'm ready to destroy her cute little ass hole with my big strap-on dick which you love so much. And don't you dare hang up, or stop listening, because if you do I'll spank your big fat bitch ass so hard you won't even be able to walk right, are we clear?"

"Yes AJ." Beth blushed.

"Good." AJ smiled, "Of course I'm not a monster, you can totally fuck yourself while I'm fucking another one of your bitches. But it does have to be up the ass, and you have to use that big handheld dildo I brought you. That way it will be easier for you to imagine it's your fat ass I'm taking instead of Eve's, mmmmmmmm, because I know I'm going to be thinking about that big sexy bottom while I'm deep inside Eve's butt, so I can guarantee you'll be thinking about my dick up your ass just as much as me. Speaking of which I think I hear her knocking now... so bye Beth, I hope you enjoy the show."

With that AJ put her phone down on the bedside table and went to answer the door, leaving Beth to scramble to get naked and retrieve the sex toy AJ was talking about along with a bottle of lube. As AJ was big on preparation Beth gambled on the idea that her secret Mistress wouldn't mind her spending a few minutes fingering her butt hole in preparation for the big dildo so that was exactly what she did.

Then she thoroughly coated the toy and obediently shoved it up her ass, Beth going slow so she could savour the sensation of having her most private hole stretched as she listened into Eve learning the same lesson Beth had learned, namely little AJ Lee loved topping tall women.

Eve had been understandably hesitant to show up/knock on the door given that it had been a long time since she had been topped by anyone who wasn't Beth Phoenix, and AJ had a lot of reasons to treat her poorly.

However, Eve was just as addicted as every other WWE diva to the constant lesbian sex they had, and after all the work she had done to become a butt pounding top she wasn't about to give it up just because she had to be a bottom for a night. Besides, if the Glamazon couldn't turn her into a pure bottom then what chance did that little pipsqueak AJ Lee have?

That was the thought which pushed Eve to knock after several minutes of just standing there working up the nerve, but then she thought about how there had just been something different about AJ lately.

As if to prove that when the door opened to reveal AJ standing there in a skimpy little outfit and a wicked smirk on her face, the latter of which made Eve's insides melt and her butt hole quiver around the plug now stretching it.

"Eve, great to see you. Please come in." AJ beamed while moving aside. Faking a little smile Eve obeyed, walking into the centre of the room and then standing there as proudly as possible while AJ closed the door and licked her lips. She then slowly walked around the other woman, sizing her up before ordering, "Strip for me. But leave your pumps on, as I like girls towering over me right before I fuck them in the ass."

Again faking a little smile Eve started taking off her clothes as AJ moved to sit on the bed. It was far from the first time Eve had done a striptease, and although it was humiliating to do one for a little pipsqueak like AJ Lee it was also a massive turn on. Plus Beth hadn't fucked her in quite a while, so maybe this wouldn't be so bad after all.

Then, after taking off her bra and showing off the big tits she was so very proud of, it came time to remove her panties, Eve blushing furiously as she turned around and slowly pulled them down to reveal the butt-plug sticking out of her ass, which of course made AJ grin wickedly.

MTL17
MTL17
2,001 Followers