The Bigger They Are Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was it, the moment she was going to get fucked up the ass by the smallest girl on the roster, Eve having to redefine her understanding of humiliation as she took a calming breath to relax herself best she could before forcefully pushing downwards and violating her own ass hole.

Only too happy to help AJ kept a firm grip of her dildo, that and the lubricant, and the relentless butt fuckings she used to take when she was a full-time bottom, allowed Eve's ass hole to stretch with ease, the cry which escaped her mouth even containing some undeniable pleasure along with the pain, which was exactly what Eve felt.

Which of course made her blush even more in humiliation, AJ capitalising on this by letting out a laugh which seemed to amplify the feeling of shame overwhelming Eve before beginning to do the exact same thing by taunting her mercilessly.

"That's it Eve, take my cock!" AJ encouraged enthusiastically, "Mmmmmmmmmm, your ass hole looks so good wrapped around my cock. In fact, I don't think you've ever looked better. But don't get lazy now, I still want every inch of that fucking dick up your tight little ass. Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh, that's it Eve, good girl. Be a good little submissive lesbian bitch for me and take every single inch of my big strap-on dildo in that tight little ass of yours. Mmmmmmmmmmm, that's it bitch, take every inch up your butt and then bounced that booty like the anal whore everybody knows that you really are."

Trying to ignore the little pipsqueak Eve closed her eyes, bit her lip and started slowly lowering herself down further on AJ's cock. As that massive dildo slowly travelled up her tailpipe Eve was bombarded by the same humiliating pain and unwelcomed pleasure she experienced before, not that she was any stranger to it.

Beth butt fucked her more than she would like to admit, and to her shame the Glamazon never failed to make her cum incredibly hard from being fucked up the butt. That's why Eve desperately wanted to avoid being sodomised by AJ in front of the other divas, they would see how much she loved it and none of them would ever take her seriously as a top again.

Sure enough when the rest of that strap-on was inside her ass and she started bouncing up and down on it whatever initial pain Eve felt soon melted away and she felt nothing but pleasure.

Overwhelming pleasure, which she tried desperately to fight, but she was soon moaning like the total anal whore Beth had easily turned her into. The anal whore she could so easily become again if she wasn't careful, and considering how badly she had treated AJ when she was the one on top Eve was terrified that the other brunette wouldn't hesitate to expose her for the anal loving slut she truly was.

AJ was certainly thinking about it. Regardless of what Eve may think AJ would probably be doing her a favour. Just like Beth it couldn't be clearer to AJ that Eve was a natural bottom who loved nothing more than to take it up the ass for truly dominant women like AJ Lee. Besides, Eve would look so cute at the centre of her own lesbian anal gang bang, every single diva on the roster taking it in turns to sodomise this stuck up bitch and then make her clean their strap-on dildos.

Perhaps they would even make Eve airtight, a strap-on in all three of her fuck holes, AJ telling each diva to stick what where and when. However that was the fate she was reserving for Beth Phoenix, and it wouldn't hurt to have a sidekick of her own, AJ using Eve as Beth currently did, to help keep the other divas in line when she wasn't around.

Both ideas appealed greatly, and AJ just like that Eve's fate now lay in the palm of her hand, but she didn't need to decide right away. Especially when she was confronted by her favourite sight in the world, a bigger and stronger woman's butt hole stretching around her strap-on cock.

True, AJ preferred to be the one doing the pumping, but there was an undeniable thrill of making a big, strong bitch anally ride her like this. In fact she had become quite addicted to making the mighty Beth Phoenix bounce her fat ass on her dick, and she did love the added bonus of making her bitch spread her cheeks like Eve was doing right now so she could have had a perfect view of the ass hole sliding up and down her strap-on like a whore's mouth on a real cock.

However there was something else AJ want to see right now, "Turn around! Mmmmmmmmm, I want to see those big titties of yours bouncing while you take my dick up your ass!"

Again an adorable little whimper escaped Eve's lips but she did as she was told, slowly pulling herself up so that the dildo was halfway out of her ass before turning around and then sliding all the way back down the shaft. It was a technique Beth had gone to great lengths to teach all of her bitches, AJ having even seen the mighty Natalya and the formerly mighty Trish Stratus turning around on Beth's dick without allowing the man-made meat to leave their tailpipes completely.

It was a reminder of the dominance of Beth Phoenix, the woman who AJ was secretly butt fucking every chance she got, the tiny brunette lost in the thoughts of her favourite bitch for a little while before the bigger brunette began bouncing on her cock again, this time face to face.

That was when AJ started really enjoying what had to be Eve's best feature, namely her huge tits which almost smacked the other girl in the face every time she lifted herself upwards.

It was so comical AJ couldn't help laugh at her once proud rival, her delight growing as those upward bounces added to the look of utter humiliation on Eve's face, the other WWE diva desperately trying to avoid her gaze, but eventually their eyes did lock for a second, and that was it. AJ knew from then on that all it would take was a little push and Eve would be her brown nosing bitch instead of Beth's, and that's exactly the role AJ wanted her in.

Eve wanted to be grateful when AJ finally broke eye contact, but that just meant that the smaller diva went back to staring at her big boobs, making Eve flush with embarrassment again. She wanted to slow down so at least they would bounce a little less, but her slutty ass was so close to giving her the type of orgasm she could only receive through anal sex.

Of course there was no way Eve was going to do that. She wanted too, she wanted to so badly, but she was worried if she started slamming herself harder on that cock AJ would stop completely, and Eve's pride wouldn't allow her to beg for more, at least not without prompting.

Thankfully, after what felt like an eternity, AJ finally gave her that prompting, "You wanna cum Eve? You want to cum with a dick in your ass?"

After a few long seconds Eve just couldn't resist whimpering softly, "Yes."

"Then cum for me." AJ said, "Bounce that booty and cum like a bitch with a dick in your ass!"

With grateful tears in her eyes Eve started slamming herself at full speed up and down the dildo, cumming in what felt like seconds. It was the type of orgasm she hadn't received in weeks.

Three to be exact, the powerful sensations rocking her body turning her into the complete anal whore she was whenever Beth was taking her ass. And for a wonderful and terrifying moment Eve thought that was exactly what was happening to her as she was suddenly flipped onto her back, her legs pushed up to her shoulders and her butt hole began to receive the type of brutal fucking that previously only The Glamazon had given it.

To her amazement Eve realised exactly what was happening to her, that tiny little AJ Lee was folding her up like an accordion, her legs resting on the pipsqueak's shoulders and she slammed her ass hole as hard as Beth had ever done.

Perhaps even harder. And Eve's ass loved her for it. Eve loved her for it, her rival causing her cum to squirt almost painfully hard out of her cunt as the tiny little girl redefined Eve's understanding of rectum wrecking, each of AJ's powerful thrusts feeling like they would literally destroy her ass and yet still Eve incoherently pleaded for more because it felt so good.

If this was a few years ago Eve would have got down on her knees after this hellacious ass fucking and begged to be AJ's full-time bitch. Honestly it was going to be difficult for Eve not to do exactly that, because she couldn't remember ever cumming this hard.

Not from a submissive slut's mouth, or from butt fucking another woman, and certainly not from a man. Not even Beth Phoenix herself had made Eve cum this much, and as much as Eve wanted to be a top and at least be one of the divas running this division the current WWE diva's champion knew she couldn't live her life without knowing the joy of being butt fucked by little AJ Lee.

AJ vaguely remembered cumming as hard as Eve now was, and there was only a tiny part of her which ached to feel that sensation again. However knowing she was the one to make another woman cum this hard to anal sex was mentally satisfying beyond anything else she'd ever experienced.

Sure, this wasn't quite as satisfying as sodomising The Glamazon, however Eve had ass fucked her plenty of times, and been a way bigger bitch about it than Beth, so it was definitely fun to turn this bitch into her bitch. Oh yes, Eve was her personal bitch now, something AJ took great delight in reminding her new conquest.

"You're my bitch now Eve! Ohhhhhhhhh yeah, you're my little bitch!" AJ growled directly into Eve's face, "I loved being your bitch, but I'm really, really going to love having you as mine. Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh fuck, everybody thinks you're a brown-noser now, just you wait Eve, because you're going to practically live with your face buried in between my cheeks. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhh, I'm going to make you kiss my ass even more than I'm going to fuck your ass, oooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk yesssssssssss, mmmmmmmm, and I'm going to fuck your ass a lot. Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss, when I'm Alpha female you're just going to be another piece of ass in my collection, but I'm going to go out of my way to keep you in-line by ruining your ass hole almost as much as you lick mine you brown nosing little bitch!"

That had probably been more information than AJ had wanted to let slip, but despite the fact that she was looking right at her AJ was pretty sure Eve was in no condition to even comprehend her words. She certainly didn't give a coherent reply, just screaming and squealing incoherently as AJ lovingly continue to slam her ass through orgasm after orgasm.

And as the stimulator on her clit and the sheer joy of anally abusing this bigger girl who used to bully her around caught up with her AJ experienced a powerful climax of her own, followed by another and another and another, until there was no way either WWE diva could have cared what the other one was saying.

They became like mindless animals, completely lost in the perverted act of butt sex, AJ just mindlessly slamming Eve's most private hole with every ounce of her strength for as long as she could. Even Eve got in on the action, pushing herself forward and up in time with AJ's downward thrusts to make sure that dildo went as deep and as hard into her bowels as possible with every rectum wrecking thrust.

However while AJ had saved all her strength for this hard fucking, and practically lived in the gym, she didn't have unlimited stamina and ultimately she ran out of steam, her sweaty body collapsing down on the equally sweaty body beneath her.

She just about had enough sense to slide Eve's legs off of her shoulders just beforehand, but the bigger brunette just wrapped them around her waist and encourage her to continue when she collapsed by pulling her in and then pushing her away slightly with her now tight grip around her waist.

Whether it was a conscious decision or not this led to AJ gently pumping a few moans, and possibly some orgasms, out of Eve as the two of them lay there gasping for breath and desperately tried to recover. Luckily AJ knew the perfect way to regain a little strength, even if it would only be adrenaline.

*

Beth meanwhile was screaming AJ's name into her pillow while continuing to jack-hammer a dildo in and out of her butt hole. She wasn't sure how long she had been there, lying on her front and abusing her own ass, or how many times she'd came, but the bed sheets were soaked in sweat and as the other divas finally took a break from butt pounding so did she.

With a muffled groan she pulled the dildo from her ass, and then unable to resist rolled onto her side and looked behind her at the full length mirror to study her well-fucked ass hole, Beth blushing furiously as she awkwardly used the hand holding the toy to spread one of her cheeks so she could get the best possible look at her gaped hole.

After a few moments of just staring at her gaping butt hole she heard AJ taunt Eve through the phone, "Oh Eve, your butt hole look so cute when it's gaping open. I've always thought that, but especially now it's me who stretched it open. But enough about your ruined hole, it's time for you to use that big mouth of yours again. Mmmmmmmm yeah, it's time for you to become my little ass to mouth slut and clean my cock of all your nasty anal juices! Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yes, just like that, mmmmmmmmm, oh Eve, you look so good with your lips wrapped around an ass flavoured cock. Ohhhhhhhh yeah, Beth trained you well, didn't she?"

Recognising that pacific comment was meant for her Beth blushed. It was true, she had trained Eve to be her ATM whore, and now AJ was using her personal property like no one else, taking more of Beth's dignity when she thought she had no more to lose.

It was also a reminder that Beth was now AJ's ATM whore, The Glamazon ashamed to admit it even to herself but she wished that was her sucking off her own ass cream and there. Or sucking Eve's ass cream off AJ's cock, possibly with Eve watching, the champion in total shock as she watched the Alpha female of the WWE go ass to mouth like a common street whore/WWE diva.

The thought made Beth's mouth water, bringing the dildo in front of her face as she did so. AJ would probably want her to clean up after herself, but she hadn't specifically told her too.

Would she be punished if she didn't do it? Would she be punished if she did? Or was it left simply as her decision, AJ wanting to see if the most dominant woman in the history of the WWE would willingly submit herself to such a humiliation? Apparently the answer was yes, Beth moaning loudly as she wrapped her lips around that dildo and started sucking.

"That's it slut, suck my cock!" AJ's voice and the sound of frantic sucking and slurping came from Beth's phone, "Yes, suck that cock which has just been deep inside your slutty dyke ass! Mmmmmmmm, I just love it when a girl who thinks she's all that submissively sucks ass flavoured cock for me. Oh yeah, that's so hot. You're so hot.Ooooooooooh, it's so hot when a submissive little bitch tastes her ass after it's been well fucked. Mmmmmmm, and it is well fucked, isn't it. Can you feel it? Can you feel your destroyed little butt hole gaping wide open because of me, reminding you that no matter what happens right now you're my bitch. Oh yes, that's it Eve, deep throat my dildo. Mmmmmmm, get every drop of your anal cream you perverted little slut!"

Again Beth had no doubt those comments were partly or entirely made for her, but either way it made her cheeks flush. But the humiliation wasn't enough to make her stop sucking. On the contrary, it made her give the dildo in more enthusiastic blow job, taking every inch down her throat just like AJ had told her. And it wasn't enough Beth wanted this dildo to be strapped around AJ's waist.

She wanted it to be AJ's cock she was sucking, before and after her tiny mistress pounded her butt hole. Anally masturbating just didn't cut it, Beth Phoenix needed to be butt fucked by AJ Lee. She needed to be dominated by her, to be her bitch. She, she just needed her little mistress.