The Bigger They Are... Pt. 01

Story Info
A tale of magic, revenge, and lots of sex.
3.3k words
4
12.4k
13
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Bigger They Are . . . (Part 1)

Many a tale has been told of the mighty brothers Fallan, Gar and Kellan, whose exploits in all things manly are legendary. They are the greatest warriors of their generation, and the biggest and strongest men anyone has ever seen. They are famed for their appetites, both at the table and in the bedroom, and they have won many a wager about both. They are brash, fearless, and as cocky as they come, and they have never lost a battle or a bet. So when they stroll into the most popular inn in the capitol on a Saturday night everyone notices. A literal cheer goes up as they walk in, and much excited conversation follows.

While his brothers were doing their usual circuit of the place, Gar was distractedly looking for someone. And not just any someone, but Kyla Bessen. You see, despite being the most legendary of the three brothers, including having the biggest cock in the kingdom, and having satisfied more women than any three men, he simply could not get Kyla out of his head.

To be fair, Kyla was considered the most beautiful woman in the land, tall and statuesque, with long dark hair, piercing green eyes, and a breathtakingly beautiful face. She had a small waist, the ass of an Olympic gymnast, and huge and remarkably perky breasts. She also had nearly as distinguished an adventuring career as Gar and his brothers and was known to devour men in bed. She had drained the balls of every man she had ever bedded, and left them begging for more, including Gar himself.

Gar and Kyla had slept together twice, and the two encounters were not just the only two times in his life when Gar had not chosen when he came, but also easily the hardest he had ever cum. He came so hard his balls ached and his cock literally wouldn't get hard again for hours, both firsts for him. And now he could not stop thinking about her.

Finally, he spotted her flirting with some dolt at the edge of the bar, and he casually strolled over. A quick glare at the poor sot sent him packing, and then he flashed his most charming smile at Kyla. The one that had dropped more panties than a clever man could count. Kyla seemed only faintly amused.

She looked over at his brothers, who were already settling in with drinks and bragging about their most recent adventures. "I see you and brothers have returned safely from another quest," she said, sounding a little bored. "I'm sure they'll tell us all about it."

"Or I could tell you. In a more intimate setting," Gar said, just a little desperately. Kyla's fingers casually brushed her cheek and she gently bit her lip, seemingly mulling over his proposal, and Gar's cock twitched with desire. Everything about her set his manhood on high alert, and his large and growing bulge was obvious to anyone in sight of him. She glanced down at the outline of his hefty cock and gave him a sexy smile.

"Down boy. Not tonight. I have other plans," she said, and Gar had another first. The first woman in the kingdom to say No to him. Ever. Any other woman in the kingdom would have been drooling over his manhood, but she seemed unphased.

Gar's smile faded, but he kept his composure, despite his disbelief. "Surely whoever you would see couldn't do a better job of pleasing you than me."

"You are quite good, my dear. I did enjoy our trysts," she said with a wistful smile, swiftly transitioning to a more patient one. "But tonight, it's not a who but a what. Believe it or not, ladies do occasionally prefer the company of devices to men. Especially the enchanted kind."

Gar was at a loss. Kyla gently patted his chest and walked away. He stood there for a moment, feeling a fool, and mulling over the last few moments, when Alyssa tapped him on the shoulder. At most any other time seeing Alyssa would have been welcome. Alyssa was not quite as tall or statuesque as Kyla, but still had a great figure, with bigger than average breasts and a beautiful face of her own. She was fair to Kyla's dusky beauty, blonde-haired, blue-eyed and a bit pale.

Though she was not as much his type as Kyla, Gar had bedded Alyssa several times, and to say he bedded her well would be an understatement. Frankly, he had absolutely fucked the stuffing out of her, leaving her in a state of bliss. Needless to say, she worshipped him and his cock (like most of the women in the kingdom) and couldn't get enough of him.

"Is it possible you're available for the evening?" Alyssa said, an earnest and hopeful smile on her face.

"Alyssa, this not a good time," he said a bit gruffly, and Alyssa's face was immediately distraught. She looked after where Kyla had walked away, and then back to Gar.

"I know that I may not please you as much as..." she said, when Gar interrupted.

"No," he said angrily, "You are not Kyla Bessen," and he stormed off in the direction of the bar.

Alyssa stood motionless for several seconds, shock and anger playing across her reddening face. Finally, she turned and unceremoniously walked out of the inn.

Once Gar managed to grab a pitcher-sized mug of beer from the bar he sat down next to his brothers, who were already mid-story.

Fallan, the most natural storyteller of the bunch, was regaling the table with the story of their victory over Valorious the Wizard from a few months ago.

"So Gar rips his robe, literally rips it in half, right in front of the Princess, and then picks him up by the scruff of his neck, like a naughty little puppy." Gar smiled at that last part.

"There he is, dangling helplessly, and he has this mess of white hair covering his face," which Fallan accentuated with his hands waving in front of his face exaggeratedly. "And he is the scrawniest little string bean you've ever seen. Probably couldn't lift his own dick. Lucky for him he's got the smallest dick in the world," he said, wriggling his pinky for effect, which brought a laugh from the crowd. "I mean, just this pathetic little twig. Barely a baby dick. And Gar flicks it with his finger a couple of times, like he is tapping a little baby on the nose," Gar chuckled at that last.

"Then he throws the little twerp on the bed. Does not even bother to tie him up. He grabs the Princess, who is positively purring, and pushes her down to her knees. Then he pulls out his great big sausage, just ever so gently opens her mouth with his fingers, and sticks his cock in. So she has this surprised look on her face, but she doesn't miss a beat. She grabs his dick with both hands and starts stroking and sucking away. Gar puts his hand on the back of her head and assists her with getting his meat down her throat. I mean, there he was, just face-fucking the future Queen!" Fallan threw his hands in the air to accentuate his disbelief.

"Finally, he pulls his dick out of her royal mouth and helps her to her feet. He pushes her down right on top of our little Wizard, strokes his thick cock a couple of times, and starts fucking her right on top of him. Pumping away without a care in the world, and the Princess is moaning right in the Wizards face. Then Gar starts really giving it to her, really just fucking the crap out of her. She orgasms over and over, and finally she cums all over the little man, howling in his face like a banshee." He pauses for a second. "That's the only time he'll ever see a woman cum," and everyone laughed at that.

"But Gar isn't done. He pulls out of her pussy and starts fucking her in the ass. He grabs the Princess, I kid you not, he grabs her by the hair and starts pounding her hard. She is making all manner of noises. Most not fit for a lady," and another laugh from the crowd.

"He keeps going and going, and she cums again, even harder this time. He keeps going for what seems like hours, but he is finally ready to finish. He pulls his great big meat out of her and points it at our little Wizard, and cums right in his face. All over his face!" Fallan said, as if in disbelief.

"Then our hero turns around and picks up the Wizard's robe and wipes his thick sausage on it. Wipes all of the Princess' shit and cum on the robe. Then he tosses it to Valorious and walks out."

Gar had a smug smile on his face as a lovely serving wench brought another round. He slapped her on the ass, and she gave an appreciative smile in response. "Perhaps tonight won't be so bad after all," he thought, his mood already improving.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Gar struggled to open his eyes. His head was full of fog, and his limbs were heavy and cold. As the fog was slowly lifting, it occurred to him that he could not remember a time when he had felt this way. Not even his worst hangovers or after his most difficult battles had he felt remotely this awful. He slowly pushed himself to his knees, and he could hear voices distantly mumbling and the occasional footsteps. Distant torchlight cast shifting shadows on the ground nearby, and he realized he must be in some kind of pit, although vertigo struck him each time he struggled to lift his head enough to see more. He vaguely heard someone say "Master, he is awake," and then heavy steps moved closer.

A deep and powerful voice said, "At last, we can re-acquaint ourselves. Marvelous." The dizziness had finally faded enough for Gar to shift into a sitting position facing his apparent captor and he looked up at huge figure standing in shadow at the edge of the pit, which he gauged to be about fifteen feet above him. He had spent many a night in castle dungeons, which this clearly was, although it wasn't one he'd seen before. Attendants with torches appeared to either side of the hulking figure and he was suddenly a shadow no more.

The massive man had to be seven feet tall with incredibly broad shoulders and an exceptionally large frame. He had a thick mane of wavy white hair that came down to his shoulders and a thick white beard that any man would envy. His huge body was covered by an equally large blue silk robe that reached to just above his feet. He was significantly larger than Gar or his brothers, and exuded masculinity in a way that was beyond anything Gar had ever seen. The man had a wide smile on his face as he looked down at Gar.

The man boomed, "Now you will receive your comeuppance."

Gar looked over the man briefly, and then attempted a reply. His voice was hoarse and weak, but he said, "You must be mistaken. I don't know you."

At that the man broke out into a deep and mighty laugh. After a few moments he recovered himself and regained his smile. "Indeed, you do. But of course, you may not recognize me. I have changed so much, after all. We have been adversaries many times, and you have always defeated me. Taken everything from me." He paused for a moment for effect. "Now our roles are reversed. You see, I'm Valorious the Wizard."

Gar was stunned. Valorious had always been what could charitably be called small and weak. Nothing like the man before him. How could this be?

"Ah yes. And you still have not seen the truest extent of the transformation," Valorious said, as he began removing his robe. The robe fell unceremoniously to the ground, and Gar was even more amazed at what had been beneath it.

His massive frame was packed with thick, powerful, and well-defined muscle, the ripples of which were very nearly hypnotic. His biceps were the size of a man's head, and his legs were as thick as tree trunks. And he was a study in perfect symmetry: all his muscles were huge, flawlessly sculpted, and perfectly even, and his proportions were truly staggering. Gar remembered the statues of the Gods in ancient temples from his many adventures, and they paled in comparison to him. Valorious had become the pinnacle of what a man could be. At their best Gar and his brothers looked like sickly little boys in comparison to this paragon of masculinity.

But the greatest expression of the change was not in his muscle, but in his actual manhood. Gone was the pathetic twig that Gar and his brothers had often mocked, and in its place was a magnificent jackhammer. His cock was absolutely gigantic. It swung just below his knees in a seemingly forever state of near erection, as wide and thick as a grown-man's forearm. Gar realized, in disbelief, that it was easily twice as long as his famously huge cock, its veins bulging impressively all along its incredible thickness, with balls the size of apples. It swayed gloriously with his tiniest movement, permanently ready for action, and had a deep purple color that seemed to radiate heat. It looked like someone had fashioned a club or a cudgel out of flesh, and he could likely bludgeon a man to death with it.

Gar sat in in stunned silence, his mouth agape, and he felt a strange stirring in his cock as he looked on. Something about Valorious' overwhelming manliness made him excited.

Valorious chuckled again. He motioned to someone out of sight and a dozen men struggled to roll a large stone altar to a few feet from him. He then walked over to the altar, placed his great big hands on either side of it, and easily lifted it up to waist height, as the shifting of his muscles put on a truly staggering display. Looking over at Gar he smiled, before lowering the altar back to the ground. He flexed his mighty arms a few times, his powerful biceps and triceps bulging absurdly as he admired them, clearly showing off for Gar's sake. He cast a sideways glance at Gar as he reached for his immense cock, slowly giving it a few long strokes for effect. Even in his huge hands it still looked enormous. Gar felt his cock stiffening and couldn't take his eyes from Valorious' incredible dick.

"The best part of this marvelous gift is that you and your brothers are the ones that gave it to me." He motioned again to his men and two of them walked to the edge of the pit and threw torches down into it, revealing two horribly emaciated bodies.

Gar turned his head to look at the remains of his brothers and could barely process what he was seeing. Slowly something dawned on him, and he began to look down at himself, shocked by what he saw. He was horrifyingly withered, his mighty muscles gone, replaced by the thin, wiry frame of a sickly beggar. His skin was pale and blotchy, and his hair thin and sparse. Worst of all, his once long and thick manhood was shriveled and weak, erect but roughly the size of his pinky, and his balls were shriveled and barely the size of grapes.

Valorious laughed again as he saw Gar inspecting himself. Gar looked up at him in rage, screaming hoarsely, "How have you done this? Your magic is pathetic. You don't have the power to do this."

Valorious chuckled again. "Indeed. I lacked the knowledge and skill necessary to master a spell like this . . . until a certain jilted witch gave me a hint where I might find a tome with magic from the ancient peoples of Morvard. One with a spell for taking the vitality of others. Your brothers unfortunately did not survive the ritual. More is the pity. I would have liked to see their reactions as well."

Gar was stunned once again. The reality of it all was finally setting in. The loss of his brothers. His shriveled body. The betrayal of Alyssa. It was all too much.

"One rather interesting side effect of the transformation," he said, as he continued to slowly stroke his absurdly long and thick shaft, "is that I am forever erect, and cannot seem to be satisfied. Allow me to show you." Valorious motioned to his men and a few moments later two of them brought in a lovely naked woman with her hands bound. She paused for a long moment, clearly enraptured by Valorious and his awe-inspiring proportions. Her eyes notably lingered at his humongous cock, staring at it in an almost dream-like state.

Despite the horror of it all, Gar found that he was rock hard. Valorious' absurd manhood and the look that lovely young thing was giving it brought forth a powerful desire in him.

Eventually the two men turned her to face the altar and chained her hands to a spike in the middle of it, with her hips pressed up against the edge of the altar. Valorious took a step up behind her and pushed her legs apart, lining up his enormous jackhammer with her pussy.

"Now you will see how I have surpassed you in every way." With that, he began to slowly work the head of his monstrous manhood into her, ignoring her moans and groans until he was roughly halfway inside her, and her body shuddered with pleasure as he reached her capacity. His incredible girth was stretching her just as much as his absurd length, and she became fantastically wet within moments, lubing his massive dick with her juices.

He began slowly seesawing in a steady rhythm back and forth, as her moans became louder and more passionate. Her first orgasm came quickly, and she accentuated it with a loud moan, and even more so at her second, finally cumming at her third with a delighted howl. His pace leisurely, a wicked grin marking his amusement, he gripped her hips tightly to keep her wobbly legs from buckling as he pumped a bit more forcefully.

Gar found he was stroking himself as Valorious got to work, and he wanted to cum very badly. He needed Valorious to make her cum so he could find his release.

Her body rocked from one powerful orgasm after another, and her pussy made gurgling noises that almost sounded like a growling stomach. Gar recognized the mindless look of pleasure on her face and knew she was beyond reason, feeling nothing but unbridled pleasure, existing only to be the receptacle of Valorious' titanic cock.

Valorious' amusement grew as her moans slowly faded to incoherent screams of pleasure, her body limp, her cum nearly pouring off his mighty beast. He picked up the pace, his cock stretching her beyond belief with each thrust, all her other sensations drowned out by the mind-blowing stream of endless orgasms. She could no longer even scream, merely panting heavily, a human field for his giant dick to plow.

Within moments she passed out from pure ecstasy, and he released her, his massive member springing out from within her, cum pouring out of her ruined pussy. His cock was more spectacular than ever, more manhood than Gar could even have imagined, so absurdly long and thick as to seem unreal. It bobbed gloriously as he stood there for a moment, truly majestic as cum was dripping off it like rain. Gar came hard, and continued to look on in astonishment.

Valorious looked over at Gar and smiled. "Bring in the next one."

Gar's weakened body was spent from the exertion of his orgasm, and he slowly faded to black.

To Be Continued . . .