The Bigger They Are... Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both men grunted awkwardly, looking over at each other, and then replied, "Yes" in almost perfect unison.

Valorious looked down at the ground for a long moment, and then slowly walked over to Gar. "I was an arrogant fool, and I treated you shamefully," then he paused for a moment, studying the ground again. "I cannot undo what I did. I cannot bring your brothers back, and I am deeply sorry for that. I beg your forgiveness."

Fierce anger flashed on Gar's face. He flexed his hands a few times, and then shook his head, as if to clear it. He took a long, slow breath. "We were terribly cruel to you. I was terribly cruel to you. I was just as much an arrogant fool, if not worse. I think the world will be a better place if we can both simply let go of the men we were, and of our foolish rivalry."

Valorious nodded his head in agreement and finally met Gar's eyes. Vena walked over to the two men, having just put her breasts away again. "It's so nice seeing you boys play nice, and I do so enjoy the view," she said, looking them both up and down, "but perhaps we should get you two some clothes and get out of here."

"Indeed. That seems like a wise idea. My men have scattered, but will likely be back to loot, thinking us all dead by the Goddess' hand," Valorious said, and Gar nodded his agreement.

"I believe you both still need names," Vena said, looking thoughtful.

Gar glanced at Valorious, and they both smiled. "Perhaps you should choose them. You are the hero of this story, after all," Gar said with a wink.

Vena smirked, and then looked them both over. She pointed to Gar. "You shall be Colin," she said, and then turned to Valorious. "And you shall be Craig." She paused a moment. "Two 'C' names should make it bit easier to remember, and a bit more fun to call out when we're shagging."

They all smiled at that, and Gar / Colin asked, "So we'll be companions now, Milady?" He bowed his head in mock deference.

Vena curtsied. "Indeed, Milord. I take that as the Goddess' will," she said, looking back and forth between the two men. "Besides, I have plans for you boys, and I think you'll like them," she said, winking and chewing her lower lip sexily, which sent a shudder through both of their big cocks.

"Very glad to hear it. I thought the Goddess might want us to swear a vow of celibacy or something," Valorious / Craig said, chuckling a bit.

"Nonsense. The Goddess LOVES sex. She wants us to have all the sex we want. She just wants us to respect and appreciate each other, whatever that means for each of us," Vena said, slowly unlacing her bodice once again.

Colin asked, "I thought we were leaving?"

"We should all test out our new bodies, don't you think?" Vena continued undressing. "Don't just stand there, boys. Come and get it."

Colin and Craig looked over at each other and then practically sprinted to Vena. The "testing" took several hours and left all three exhausted. Vena came over a dozen times after being ravaged in every hole by her studs, and both men had their balls thoroughly drained by Vena's incredible pussy. They slept for a while and then headed out together as companions.

They would go on to many incredible adventures, both heroic and sexual, but that is a story for another day.

The End

(probably)


12