The Biggest Cuck Ch. 02

Story Info
Second Wife Tami gets drunk.
5.5k words
3.76
60.2k
11
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 02/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
B_Fuzzy
B_Fuzzy
34 Followers

Warning – the following story has received many negative comments. It’s a cuckold story that has interracial content. If you like the regular formulaic content of the typical stories here you will be disappointed with this story. I am a new novice writer that has chosen to write an unusual story. The main character is intentionally unlikable. This is pure fiction and represents no fantasy of mine. You have been warned.

Chapter 2 - Tami gets drunk

I have to admit that what Traci had done to me hurt me deeply and scarred me. I was still a young man, under thirty. I still wanted a family and kids. But I now found it hard to trust anyone. I talked with my friends and found out more about Traci sleeping around while we were dating. I found out her bachelorette party had been an orgy. I found out my friend Todd would stop by regularly and fuck her before we were married.

I found out she used to organize some parties in a local hotel where she and a few of her friends took on all comers for forty bucks a pop. There were two beds in the room and one of them would take money and fluff the guys in line while the other two would fuck the Johns. They would take turns being the fluffer. They did this whenever they needed money. They would call a few guys working at the local mills and the guys would pass the word around.

All of this information made me decide that if I was going to find a new woman to spend the rest of my life with, I had to be very careful how I chose her. I thought about how to meet trustworthy women. I decided the best way was to meet them in church. So I started going to a local Lutheran Church every Sunday and attending the social events.

Even though it was a big church, there were not a lot of likely candidates. I found out that most religious women got married younger. I chatted with a few women at the socials. A couple were very eager to go out with me. One was a divorcee in her mid-thirties and desperate. The others all had other flaws that I could not deal with. They were either on the plain side, a little chubby, were stupid, or were just plain annoying. None of them seemed to dress at all provocatively. I had seen a few cute girls during church services but they were too young to appeal to me. Then there were the ones that went to church because their families expected them to. But they were running crazy like Traci any chance they got.

Then one early summer day, a beautiful blonde woman with a tight figure walked into the church before the service. Her hair was yellow blonde and it practically came down to her waist. She had a bright white smile with perfectly straight teeth. Her face and arms were tan as though she spent some time outdoors. Her dress only came down to mid-thigh, which was comparatively scandalous for this church crowd. She had some muscle tone and definition indicating she worked out or was at least physically active.

She sat with some younger people who were regulars in the youth group at the church. After the service I approached her and said, "Hi, I'm Bob. I have not seen you here before. Are you new here?"

She smiled at me receptively and said, "I'm Tami, I'm not new really. I just graduated college and returned home. I grew up in this church."

Tami had a wonderful smile, a warm personality, and she smelled so fresh. I was very attracted to her. We quickly became friends and started to date. She was looking for a job. Her degree in religious studies did not help her find anything very quickly. But it gave me hope that I had found someone who could be faithful.

I took it slow, getting to know Tami and her family. She had solid family values. She was fun to go out with and we enjoyed a lot of outdoor activities. As we got to know each other, I explained what I could about my first marriage to Traci. I held back how I had ruined Traci's life. I also held back some of the horrible things Traci had done. Tami knew that I had been hurt by Traci's infidelity and the rest of the details about my marriage was not that important to her.

We became intimate over time but did not "go all the way". As that was something Tami believed you saved for marriage. She did tell me that she was not a virgin. But that when she lost her virginity she had been too young and it had been a mistake. She rededicated herself to wait for the right man to come along and marry her before she would have sex again. I accepted this as a good sign that she would be committed to a man and not stray.

Apparently I was the right man. Because when I proposed she said yes. She agreed that we should have a prenuptial agreement to help me get over my concerns from my previous marriage. The agreement basically said that if she were unfaithful she would get nothing in a divorce and no child support if a paternity test showed the child was not mine.

Even though I had been married before, we went through marriage training with the pastor. We had a big church wedding. My friends were surprised by Tami's conservative nature based on what they knew about me. But her warm and outgoing personality won them over.

After the wedding we settled down in my big house and I finally felt happy.

Our first time together was very satisfying if not great. I figured it would take us some time to learn each other's preferences. Tami was only familiar with the straight missionary position. She had no idea how to perform oral sex. On our honeymoon I showed her some other positions. Tami enjoyed the sex. I tried to perform oral on her and asked if she would perform it on me. But she was reluctant to even try it. I persisted and she tried. But her inexperience made it less enjoyable for me and a chore for her.

So we kept it pretty basic and I was satisfied. Except that Tami was shy about letting me see her body naked. We usually had sex in the dark. After a few months we began to have sex less often than I would like. I was missing Traci a little bit when it came to our sex life.

I started to surf the internet for porn and use masturbation as a way to relieve the desires I had. I wanted to be with Tami. But even though she seemed to enjoy our sex life, we were not coming close to making love often enough to satisfy me.

I ran across some sex story sites that had stories about cheating wives and cuckolds. I don't know why, but the stories really excited me. I knew I wanted Tami to be faithful to me. I even started to worry a bit while reading these stories that she might secretly be having an affair. I guess it was the idea that other men's wives were cheating on them that made me excited.

Tami had gone on the pill when we got married. She was hoping to start a career before we had kids. Not that we needed the money. But she wanted to establish herself somewhere and have some work experience on her resume. But it just seemed that people were looking for someone with a different educational background or more experience than Tami had.

After six months and no job offers, Tami was getting discouraged. She started talking with me that maybe we should start our family sooner. While I wanted to have a family, I also wanted to be supportive of Tami's career. So these discussions usually ended with a non-decision that she would continue to look for a job, but we could have a family in the near future.

Tami was not a drinker. I had always enjoyed a beer or two after I got home from work. Tami could not stand the taste of beer. When we'd go out with friends they usually ordered alcohol and they always asked Tami if she'd like some. She always said she didn't like the taste. One time she took a sip of a margarita. She said it tasted great and that became her "regular" drink. She would still only have one when we went out. But it definitely loosened up her inhibitions. On those nights we would have sex with the lights on after we got home and she was almost always horny after a drink.

I started bringing home hard lemonade. Occasionally, Tami would sit down and enjoy a hard lemonade while I had a beer as we discussed the day's events. She was a light weight when it came to alcohol. This also made her more receptive to having sex.

Tami was doing all of the housework and the cooking. She had some projects around the house and she kept busy with her Sunday school teaching and helping with the church youth group.

On the nights she was out helping at the church I was on-line reading hot wife stories and I started visiting interracial and cuckold sites to see some videos and read more stories. Tami was spending more evenings away from home "helping" at the church. Our sex life was down to about once a week on average. I was becoming more and more suspicious of her when she was away from home. She was a young energetic and beautiful woman. Any man would jump at the chance to have her. Surely she had to desire sex more frequently than we were having it.

I decided maybe I needed to keep a better eye on Tami. The security cameras I had installed when I decided to divorce Traci were still setup. I had the DVRs for the cameras setup for access from my computer which I could then access from work.

I monitored Tami's activities at home for months. I could not find anything suspicious. She did not even touch herself at home. I started to think she must be doing things when she went out. I thought maybe I could hire an private investigator to spy on her. But what would Tami do if she found out I was having her followed. I decided I could not take that risk.

When I got home one evening Tami was in tears. She had just lost out on a teaching job at a local private school. She had thought she would be perfect for the position. It was teaching religion to ninth graders. But the school had hired someone with a teaching certificate in High School English instead. She had really gotten her hopes up for this job.

I held her while she cried. She said, "Maybe this is just a sign that I should just be a mom."

"I don't really believe in signs Tami. I think you just need to make the best of what comes your way."

"What's been coming my way has been nothing. I'm not going anywhere."

"You're doing wonders with the kids at the church. Someone's going to see your potential and they're going to take advantage of it."

"I don't know if I have any potential."

"Let me make some Margaritas and we can sit down and figure it out."

I served Tami the Margarita in a water glass. After her first one Tami was drunk. She had been sobbing periodically as she drank the tall glass I had given her. I was going to take her to bed but she wanted another one. That was a first.

I really wanted to be supportive of her. I tried to be encouraging to her that other opportunities would come along. But in the back of my mind I kept looking at her as my beautiful wife and I was so horny for her.

When she had downed the second Margarita her eyes were no longer focusing. She had stopped crying and she could hardly stay upright. She went down onto her side on the couch, curled up and passed out. I carried her to bed and stripped her down to her underwear. Go she was so sexy looking. We had not had sex for almost two weeks and my cock was standing up straight looking at my almost naked wife.

The lights were on and Tami was not conscious. I could not pass up this opportunity. I pulled her bra straps off of her shoulders. Then I rolled her to her side to unhook the bra and I pulled it off revealing her large pale white breasts. She was a 35C cup according to her bra tag.

She had large dark areole about an inch and a half across. Her nipples were small, only about a quarter inch across and less than a quarter inch high. She was laying flat on her back in the middle of our king size bed. Her tits were firm and barely sagged outward on her chest. How could I resist her body?

I bent down and took her left nipple in my mouth and gently suckled on the nub. I began to lick across it and it started to respond by going from a light reddish pink to a darker red color. As the nipple darkened, it distended. I began sucking and it grew to almost a half inch.

I went to work on her right nipple and soon had it standing up as well. Then a thought occurred to me. I may never get the chance to see my wife like this again. If I took pictures of her I could use them later for my "personal enjoyment".

I got our digital camera and snapped some pictures of Tami laying there in her panties. I took various angles and close-ups. I would work on her nipples and get them excited before snapping a series of shots. Then I tried to get her hands positioned to look like she was rubbing them herself.

This did not work well. Every time I let go of her hands they would fall to her sides. So I setup the camera's tripod at the end of the bed and lined up the shot so the end of her elbows was outside the frame. I lined the shot up to show from her belly button up. Then I laid down between her legs, put her fingers on her nipples and grabbed her elbows to support her arms before her hands could slide off.

I practiced this a few times and then set the camera on timer to snap five shots in a row. I climbed into position and as the camera clicked I moved her elbows which caused her fingers to look like they were rubbing her nipples. The effect was perfect.

Then I positioned her hands at her sides with her thumbs hooked in the waist band of her panties. I snapped shots in a series like an animation slowly moving the waist band of her panties lower until I could not get her thumbs to stay inside the band. This looked exotic in the photos.

I slid her panties down her legs and took them off leaving her naked on her back. I took several more shots of her as I slowly spread her legs apart. When she reached a point where her legs would not stay any farther apart I repositioned the frame again and I sat below the end of the bed with her feet out of the frame as I lifted her feet forcing her knees to spread exposing her pussy as it opened for the camera. The result was incredibly erotic.

Then I decided I needed to taste my wife. This was something she would only let me do after she had a drink. She enjoyed it tremendously. But when she was sober she would not allow it. I crawled forward on the bed and placed my face between her thighs. I inhaled her musky scent. I stuck my tongue out and lightly probed the top of her slit.

I used my hands to push her knees up and hooked them over my shoulders as I drove my face deeper into the crevice between her legs. I lapped my tongue broadly across her lower lips as my saliva moistened them. With long swipes I lapped my tongue through her groove and over her clit bump.

I pushed her buttocks up with my hands and pulled her cheeks apart with my thumbs as I examined her crinkled anus. I began to lick her anus wetting the opening over and over, trying to push the tip of my tongue into her hole.

I put her legs down and got up to get the camera. I took it off the tripod and clambered back between my wife's lovely legs. I started alternating between snapping close-up pictures and probing my wife with my tongue and fingers.

Her vaginal cavity started to moisten as I drove a finger in and out of her. When I added a second finger it slid easily inside. I drove my fingers rapidly in and out hoping to see some sign that my wife could felt me stimulating her body.

She lay motionless with the only sound being my fingers moving in and out of her body. I climbed off the bed again and began going around the house collecting things I thought might be useful. My erection was raging in anticipation of abusing my wife's body.

When I returned I piled the items on the bed next to her. The first thing I did was suck her nipples to hardness. Then I gently placed a clothes pin on her distended nipple. I was amazed she did not react to the pain this surely generated. When I placed the second one on her other nipple she audibly sighed.

I snapped some picture to show the pins tightly squeezing her nipples. Then I moved down. I opened the drawer to my night stand and pulled out the lubricant I often used to pleasure myself. I squeezed some on my fingers and began to work it into her cunt hole. I stroked in easily with two fingers and added a third without any problem.

When I added my little finger to the other three her hole stopped me at the second knuckle as I tried to push into her. I worked my fingers in and out and heard Tami's breathing increase. Slowly I pushed more and more of the fingers inside my wife until I was going in to the third knuckle. Then the knuckles just seemed to pop past her opening I could feel her vaginal tissue squeeze the palm of my hand.

I held my hand inside her like that, barely moving it for a few minutes while I snapped some more photos with my free hand.

Then I pulled out until just the tips of my fingers were inside her. I tucked my thumb in between my other fingers and pushed back in. I was surprised by how far my hand went in on that first push. Tami pulled her left leg back. Somehow, subconsciously, she was opening herself to me.

I pushed carefully in and out, over and over adding pressure and putting more of my hand inside her. Tami's hips seemed to rock slightly as I slid my hand in and out. I had reached the third knuckle again. This time her lips looked very tightly stretched over the intruding hand. I rotated slightly and pushed over and over until suddenly my whole hand just disappeared inside of her body. I left it inside of her for a few moments capturing the images on my camera.

Then I popped it back out and in again, over and over, amazed at the way her body could accept my hand. I took some more pictures. When I had enough I pulled my hand from her body.

I pushed a lubricated finger slowly inside her anus. I worked it in and out and poured some additional lubrication onto my fingers. When it appeared to be sliding easily in and out I worked a second finger in. Her anus gripped the fingers tightly and I stopped pushing to allow her tissue time to adjust.

I pulled my fingers out and grabbed a large cucumber I had laid on the bed. The cucumber was about a foot long and easily over two inches wide. I covered the thick end with lubrication and worked it into her cunt hole. I had to push to get the thickest part of the vegetable inside her. I pointed it upwards and as I pushed it in I could see the end push out slightly on her lower abdomen as it sank inside her. I took picture as I fucked my wife with the dark green vegetable. I captured the bulge in shots as it moved inside her. Then I pulled it out and laid it on her stomach with the end down over her pubic hair and took a picture.

I stripped and lubricated my cock. I hooked her knees over my shoulders and rolled her butt up until I could line up the end of my cock with her anus. I pushed inside her and slowly fucked her anally. I wanted to cum badly. But I also wanted this to last. Her anus was like a tight band around my cock with the rest of her back hole much softer.

I slid in and out believing I was going to dump my cum in her at any second. But then another idea occurred to me and I pulled out.

I got the cucumber and reinserted it fully inside her pussy. Then I got back in position and began fucking her ass again. I could feel the hardness of the cucumber through her tissues. It was an incredibly erotic moment and I could hold back no longer. I began squirting my cum into Tami's body as I groaned through my contractions. When I could not squirt anymore cum I held my position savoring the feeling.

Finally I pulled my soft cock back and extracted myself from Tami's ass. I picked up the camera and held up her ass as I took pictures of my cum dribbling from her slightly gaping asshole. The end of the cucumber was clearly showing sticking out of her pussy. These pictures were going to trigger my arousal for years to come.

B_Fuzzy
B_Fuzzy
34 Followers
12