The Biggest Cuck Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
B_Fuzzy
B_Fuzzy
34 Followers

Then I began cleaning Tami up and putting away the items I had used. I washed the cucumber and put it away. Perhaps we would have it on a salad later.

I got a towel, warm wet rag, and some gentle soap to clean up Tami's body. I rinsed the rag and let it lay on each nipple for awhile to sooth the damage I had done with the clothes pins. I did the same with her pussy and ass. Finally I put her panties back on and managed to get a pull over night shirt on her before placing her under the covers.

The next day Tami woke up late. She complained of a headache and some nausea. I brought her some aspirin and a small glass of water. She asked, "Did we make love last night? All of my lady parts hurt."

I replied, "Yes we did. You were pretty wild. I knew you had too much to drink because you were all over me. "

She said, "I'm never going to drink like that again. Oh my head."

This had been the one opportunity I had with Tami to be who I really wanted to be sexually and she had been unconscious. The few times I was brave enough to try to talk to Tami about being more adventurous sexually she had shot me down. She was unwilling to try anything I proposed. Anal was not an option. Any toys were out of the question. Cumming in her mouth was not allowed. At the moment I mentioned any such idea, Tami would rebuke me and get very cold toward me for days.

I found it very hard to believe that Tami did not have any of the same desires I had for adventurous sex. I only wanted to be with her. But I wanted her to have a truly erotic side. I just could not believe she had so little desire for sex.

As I read stories on the internet about cheating wives I wondered how many of them were true. Surely most of these stories were fictional. But then I saw the pictures and videos and I knew some had to be true. After what Traci had done to me I started to wonder if Tami was unsatisfied with our love life. Maybe she had an erotic side. But she was exploring it with someone else.

The more I thought about this the more worried I became. She was spending so much time in the evenings out of the house. When I was at work she was at home unless she was at a job interview or doing the shopping. Over a period of months I became truly concerned about our marriage. I even asked Tami if there was anything I could do to help her be more sexually intimate with me. She practically bit my head off saying that she did not need any pressure from me.

Then I began to wonder if she was getting pressure from someone else. Maybe on some of these job interviews they were pressuring her to have sex just to get a job, like in some of the stories I had read.

I even began to check her dirty panties in the laundry hamper for any signs of excess fluids. It felt creepy. But I thought maybe she was cheating. Then one day I pulled a pair of panties out of the hamper and the crotch was covered with crust. It was way more than the normal female secretions I had found previously and she was not on her period.

I decided to have it checked. I cleaned out a small jar and I scraped the crust into it. I did some research and found a lab that advertised that they were discreet. I took the jar to them and asked them to test it and tell me what it was. The man at the counter said their lab technician was ill and they were severely backed up so it could be weeks before I knew the results. I left the sample there anyway and said I could wait.

A few days later, after work I saw Randle parked in front of the house next door packing his equipment. During the time I had divorced Traci I had gotten to talk with Randle a few times. He knew that I knew about him and Traci.

He had apologized to me and said that if Traci had not pursued him so hard he never would have had sex with her. He had actually tried to resist her even when she would come out to our back yard in skimpy see through outfits, while he worked in the backyard next door. She would lay on a lounge chair and spread her legs toward him without looking at him. She finally made him so horny he couldn't take it.

I could see how that would have happened with Traci. I had forgiven Randle. He was not going to be my best friend. But he was not someone I was going to hate for giving in to a beautiful and hot slut like Traci.

So when I saw Randle a thought occurred to me. He was a very well built and handsome man that I believed women found attractive. With his experience I thought maybe he could help me figure out my problems with Tami. I really did not want to hire someone to follow her around. But I thought maybe if she were tempted I could find out how she would react.

So I asked Randle, "Why are you working so late?"

"A piece of my equipment broke and that put me hours behind."

"Is it okay if I ask you something personal?"

"It's okay, but I might not answer depending on the question."

"I think my new wife Tami might be messing around."

"Boy you really know how to pick 'em"

"Well I'm not exactly sure if she is or isn't."

"What makes you think she might be?"

"She is spending a lot more time out in the evening when I'm home and our sex life seems to have slowed down."

"That doesn't sound very good. Are you being romantic?"

"I send her flowers almost every other week. I tell her I love her all the time."

"But do you listen to her. Man that's what a woman really wants. She wants her man to listen to her."

"I listen to her. But she seems really depressed about things. Like she can't find a job and doesn't think anyone will hire her."

"It looks like you might have some problems."

"Well have you seen anything while you've been working?"

"I'm only here a couple times a week. But I haven't seen anything going on. I've barely seen your new wife at all."

I had been working up the courage to ask Randle something, "I'm wondering if maybe you could test her for me. You um, I thought maybe you could um, you know , be friendly to her and um, maybe put some, um, m...moves on her, and uh, maybe see how she uh, you know, reacts?"

"Oh come on, I can't do that. Just because Traci was nuts about me doesn't mean your new wife would even look at me."

"First off, Traci was just plain nuts and a slut. So let's just forget about her. I...I just need to know if um, Tami is uh, tempted by other guys." I pulled out my wallet and took out one of the topless pictures I had taken of Tami. I handed it to Randle. "I'd like to know if she's anything like Traci."

Randle stared appreciatively at the photo I gave him. "Tell you what. I'll think about it and let you know. Give me your phone number and I'll give you a call. For the record, I think you're crazy. You should just talk with her."

"I've tried. But she won't tell me anything. Something's wrong and I don't know how to figure it out." "I'll let you keep that picture while you think about it. But don't you dare post it anywhere. I'll want it back later." I gave Randle one of my business cards so he could call me at work. With that Randle got in his truck and left.

A couple days later I got a call from Randle. "Hi it's Randle, the gardener."

"Hi Randle, what's up?"

"I've been thinking about how I can help you and I have a proposal."

"I'm all ears."

"I will try to come on to your wife. But the deal is you have to hire me as your gardener. Here's the thing. One, you don't know if a woman is really going to be seduced until she goes all the way. So if I have sex with your wife there will be no repercussions from you."

"Two, if I am successful at seducing your wife you will pay me one thousand dollars for the effort. That's the deal. What do you think?"

"I have to pay a thousand dollars to get you to have sex with my wife? That seems a bit outrageous."

"That's to make sure you're serious about this. Plus I may have some expenses. The terms are not negotiable Bob."

"Okay, okay. But to get the thousand, you have to have video proof that you actually seduced her. That should not be hard since I have security cameras in all the bedrooms, the living room and the den. But if you go someplace else then you have to provide the video yourself. Also, she has to do it willingly. There will be no forced sex or rape of my wife or there will be serious repercussions. Understand?"

"Bob I think we understand each other. When do you want to start."

"Randle, you can start as soon as we sign a contract for landscaping. Let's meet at the house around 4:00 Monday."

"That's fine. I'll be at the Nelsons next door on Monday anyway."

"See you Monday."

My heart was racing and I was breathing so hard I felt like I had run a race. I could feel my heart beating in my ears. What had I just done? Did I really need to test my wife? Did I just want to see her fuck another guy? At this point I really didn't know for sure.

B_Fuzzy
B_Fuzzy
34 Followers
12