The Biggest Cuck Ch. 03

Story Info
Tami's story continues.
3.1k words
4.1
40k
10
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 02/14/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
B_Fuzzy
B_Fuzzy
34 Followers

Warning -- the following story has received many negative comments. It's a cuckold story that has interracial content. If you like the regular formulaic content of the typical stories here you will be disappointed with this story. I am a new novice writer that has chosen to write an unusual story. The main character is intentionally unlikable. This is pure fiction and represents no fantasy of mine. You have been warned.

Chapter 3 - Tami is seduced

Later that day I talked to Tami about hiring Randle to do the gardening. "Tami, I was thinking about making some improvements around the house. I ran into the gardener who works on the Nelson's house and he said he could do some nice landscaping for our yard. What do you think?"

"I kind of like doing gardening."

"That's fine honey. I was hoping you could work with him on a landscaping plan and then he would bring a crew in and set it all up. After that, we'll see how things go. Maybe he can do the heavy lifting to keep the yard in shape and you can work on the finer stuff like keeping the weeds away and planting the flower beds."

"Actually that sounds like a great plan honey! I think we should do it."

On Monday at 4:00 I was waiting with Tami when Randle rang the door bell. I let him in and brought him back to the den to meet Tami.

As we came through the doorway Tami looked up at the big man surprised at how tall he was. She shook his hand as I introduced her.

"Tami, this is the gardener, Randle Bailey, that I was telling you about. Randle, this is my wife Tami."

Randle was wearing a clean but tight t-shirt and a pair of loose fitting shorts and sandals. He must have changed in his truck after working at the Nelsons. His muscles bulged impressively. "Mrs. Scranton, it is so nice to finally meet you. I have been working next door at the Nelsons for years. I've seen you from their back yard on a few occasions and I've always thought, man she is one beautiful woman. I would sure like to meet her."

Tami blushed at Randle's compliment. "Well I'm sure you must be near sighted and I must be a disappointment up close."

"On the contrary, you are even more beautiful up close. I'm sure I felt my heart skip a bit when I saw you. You are just breath taking."

Tami smiled and said, "Well I still think you may have problems with your eyes Mr. Bailey."

"Call me Randle, please."

"Well then you can call me Tami."

"Well Tami, I understand you would like to plan some landscape for you yards. Since I have been working next door for so long I have often envisioned what I would do if I could work in this back yard. But I really want to hear your ideas and see if we can come up with a plan. Why don't you tell me what your ideas are and see if you are willing to hire me to help make them happen."

I sat there listening as Tami discussed her ideas for plants, trees, pathways, and different features she wanted in the landscaping. Randle had handed me a services agreement that he used with his other clients and I read through the document looking for any problems.

The contract was pretty simple and allowed escape clauses for both parties and spelled out all of the liabilities. Randle's primary business was clearly gardening and I saw nothing wrong with the contract. So after Randle had listened to Tami's ideas he said that we could sign the contract now if we wanted or think about it for awhile.

I looked at Tami and said, "Let's go ahead and get this signed now."

We signed our names and Randle signed his. Then he said, "I will layout some drawings based on the yard configuration. Tami, I can come back this Wednesday and we can walk around the yard and fill in the drawing as a map for your landscape plan. Will you be here on Wednesday?"

"Well I should be. I have no other plans that day except regular house work."

"Okay then, I will see you on Wednesday."

I walked Randle out to his truck. "Well what do you think?"

"I think you will have all the answers you need about your wife in a few weeks. Are you sure you want to do this? She seems like a really nice lady."

"I've got to know if she is faithful. This is the only way."

"Okay then. I hope for your sake she has the will power to resist."

When I got home on Wednesday I asked Tami how her meeting with Randle had gone.

"He's such a nice man. He's always positive and complimentary. He seems to really appreciate beauty."

I glanced at her and made a face and she said, "I didn't mean he was flattering me, he was pointing out the beauty of the flowers and the trees in the yard. Sheesh! Do you really think I'm that vain?"

"I didn't say you were vain. I didn't say anything."

"Well anyway, we went over the whole yard and filled in our landscape plan. He wrote down everything I wanted. He's such a good listener and he came up with some great ideas. We're going to put a little fountain in the back and it's going to give us this little babbling brook effect next to the pathway that's going to wind through some trees that will give us some shade in the yard. It's just going to be beautiful. Randle's taking me shopping on Friday. We are going to some nurseries to buy plants and other stuff for the yard."

"It sounds like you had a very productive day. How about I take you to dinner to celebrate?"

After we had returned from a quick meal at a local Italian restaurant I went up to my office and checked the video from the backyard today.

Randle had shown up at 10:00 wearing his usual tight t-shirt and some light slacks and sandals. Tami was dressed in a tank top and shorts. I put the video on fast forward and scanned as they moved around the yard. Randle kept saying things that were making Tami laugh and smile. He would put his hand in the small of her back, lean in close, and point out something in the yard.

I noticed that after awhile Tami started touching his arm as they talked and walked around. She would tap his shoulder or his big forearm and say something and they would both smile. They would stop and talk about different areas of the back yard and then he would pull open this large rolled up paper he was carrying and start drawing and making notes.

They were working on it for a long time it seemed. Then Randle stopped and said something to Tami. He touched a finger to the skin on her shoulder. He apparently thought she might be getting sun burnt as he pulled a tube out of one of his work belt holsters and started rubbing some ointment on her shoulders. He brushed her hair away and she sat down on a lawn chair as he worked the ointment onto both sides. She had a look of pleasure on her face as he spent a few minutes using his strong fingers to rub her exposed skin.

She held out her hand as he squeezed some of the lotion onto her palms and began rubbing it on her neck and above her tank top.

While she was doing that Randle knelt down in front of her and massaged the lotion onto her legs. He watched her face as he worked his hands from low on her calf all the way up to the bottom of her shorts. Tami sat in the chair with her eyes closed looking blissful as Randle worked the lotion into the skin on her legs.

I did not think Tami would allow a man to touch her bare legs like that. But she must have felt safe out in the daylight. She apparently trusted Randle to behave like a gentleman and he did not disappoint. When her skin had been coated with the cream he stood up and placed the tube back in his belt and they proceeded to the front yard.

They continued looking around the front yard for awhile and then went inside. Tami made a lunch for them both and they sat and talked while they ate. Randle had Tami giggling and tossing her long blonde hair. I could tell she liked him. But nothing sexual happened. I really did not expect anything to happen that first day. So why was my cock hard? I locked the door to my office, went to a cheating wife porn site and masturbated.

Tami went to bed early Friday night. She complained that she had sore muscles from helping Randle with all the new plants and stuff. I watched the video from that day. They were gone a long time. They arrived back at the house in the mid afternoon. It was a hot day and Randle was in regular work clothes. Tami was wearing another tank top and shorts combination with tennis shoes.

Randle's truck and flat trailer was loaded with plants, rocks, and dirt. They both began carrying the plants to a staging area in the back yard. Randle's skin was glistening with sweat as his muscles bulged while making trip after trip from our driveway to the back yard.

When they had all the plants moved they began loading large stones into a wheel barrow. When it was full Randle drove it to the back yard and emptied it. Finally they did the same with the dirt and Randle piled it onto plastic sheets. When everything was unloaded, Randle packed the wheel barrow away and came and sat down in the back yard.

I heard Tami offer him a drink and he asked for beer. Tami brought him a beer and brought out a hard lemonade for herself. They drank slowly in the shade on the patio as the sun was now lower behind the front of the house. They were discussing the work to be done. Randle said he would be getting a fresh start early on Monday.

When they had finished their drinks, Tami rubbed her shoulder and complained, "Oh my body aches from head to toe."

"Let me rub some of those aches out for you."

"I couldn't ask you to do that. You worked ten times harder than I did. You must be pretty sore yourself."

"What, today?! This was nothing. I do this kind of lifting all the time in my job. I'm pretty used to it."

"Well you definitely are in good shape."

Randle smiled, "Why thank you. But I bet you could really use a massage. Tell you what, I've got some spare clothes in my truck. If you will let me take a shower here, I will give you a nice massage when I'm clean. That way you will feel alright by the time Bob gets home."

The Hard lemonade must have been affecting Tami's judgment as she agreed to Randle's offer.

Randle went to his truck and brought a small gym bag back. He disappeared into the guest bathroom. I saw Tami take some aspirin and sit down on the couch in the den to wait for Randle to return.

When he came out of the bathroom he only had on a pair of gym shorts. They were tight enough that his huge package was clearly outlined in the cotton material. When he walked into the den I could hear Tami gasp slightly as she looked at the big man's body.

"Now that's better." He said in his deep voice. "I like to get all of that grime off of me as soon as possible. Now why don't you lie on your stomach and I will see what I can do about those sore muscles."

Tami obediently lay down on the couch and Randle got on his knees beside her. He started kneading her shoulders working the tension out. He moved gently up to her neck and then worked his way down her back. When he got to her butt he just kept massaging and Tami did not object as he rubbed his fingers into her butt cheeks.

Tami was moaning about how good it felt. She complained that "Bob does not give me massages very often and when he does he just rushes through it hoping I will get frisky."

Randle said, "A massage cannot be rushed. You must feel the muscles and recognize which ones need more pressure and less pressure until they are relaxed. " He was working his way down her right leg as he talked. Then he worked his way back up her left leg. "A massage is a sensual thing. It's best when you perform it directly on the skin. Let me show you."

Randle slid his hand underneath Tami's tank top on her back and rubbed her aching muscles. "These things always get in the way of a good massage too. Do you mind if I unhook it?" Randle said as his fingers went over Tami's bra strap.

Tami's mind seemed to be in a daze as she said, "Go ahead."

Randle unhooked Tami's bra with the deftness that showed his experience. He then started long deep strokes down her back that had her purring like a kitten. She really looked like she was turning to putty in his hands.

"Time to do the front side." Randle stated with a slight laugh.

Tami's eyes popped open as she mumbled, "Oh, okay." She rolled over and lay with her arms at her sides. Although her bra was unhooked the front remained in place under her tank top.

Randle started by massaging her arms. He took his time and stroked gently over her hands making her even more relaxed. Then he went down to her feet and worked his way up her legs until I could see his thumbs reach the crotch of her shorts and brush over them as his palms slid over her hips. I thought surely she would respond and scold him for his brazenness. But she just lay there like she was asleep having an erotic dream.

He moved back up to her shoulders and then I caught something I had not noticed earlier. The bulge in his shorts was right against the back of her hand. He kept moving his hips slightly as he rubbed her shoulders and his cloth covered cock rubbed across her hand. The bulge appeared to be getting larger as he kept rubbing against her. Then almost imperceptibly her hand turned over and opened up, Now that bulge was running across the palm of her hand and her fingers appeared to be gliding along the side of it as it moved.

This kept up until finally Tami moved her hand away and laid it across her stomach. Randle kept rubbing another minute and then said, "I better stop this massage and get going or you might just fall asleep."

"Oh Randle, I really could just fall asleep. Thank you so much for the massage. My muscles feel so much better."

"Anytime you want me to Tami, I'm at your service." Randle got up and left.

Tami just laid there relaxed. Then she slowly reached her right hand up under her tank top and started gently rubbing her nipple. After a few minutes she pushed her left hand into her shorts and began masturbating right on the couch. I heard her moan and groan as she started rocking her hips. She came with some strong contractions. She rolled onto her side and lay there on the couch for several minutes. She finally got up just before I was due to get home and took a shower.

I had masturbated while watching my wife masturbate on the video. I was starting to have a feeling Tami was going to be easy pickings for Randle.

On Monday, Randle called me at work. "Hi Bob."

"Hi Randle, what's up."

"I assumed you watched the video from Friday?"

"Yes I did."

"Are you ready to call this thing off?"

"Why would I do that?"

"You saw her, I could have pushed it and she would have let me. You know I could have had her if I wanted to."

"You said yourself that we don't know what a woman will do unless she does it. Right?"

"I said that. But it's obvious I can have Tami if I want her. Look, it's not that she wants to cheat on you. It's just nature. Any woman will drop her panties and spread her legs under the right circumstances. Human beings are animals with instincts. We are designed to try to breed with the best mate we can find. It's not a knock on you. She picked you and she married you. It's not your fault that I am a superior male. Nature just made me that way. I already took a wife from you without trying. I feel bad about that. I'm giving you a chance to back out of this deal now for $3,000."

"For three grand you won't seduce my wife. Is that what you're saying?"

"No for three grand I won't have sex with your wife and ruin your marriage. I've already seduced your wife. You know that from the video."

I was really conflicted now. On the one hand I knew Randle was probably right. Based on what I had seen on the video, Tami just might have sex with him. But on the other hand, the thought of that made my dick hard and maybe that's what I wanted. I seemed to be struggling to figure out if I was really in love with my wife or if I just wanted to watch while she got thoroughly fucked by a huge man with a big cock.

Finally I said, "Randle, she may have been enticed by you. But I don't think she was seduced and I don't think she will be seduced. But I will continue to wonder about it unless we do this. So I guess I'm saying no. I appreciate the offer. But our original deal is still on."

"Okay Bob, but don't say I didn't warn you."

B_Fuzzy
B_Fuzzy
34 Followers