The Biggest Loser

Story Info
Big vs small in an underground sex fighting league.
1.6k words
3.9
15.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beargriss
beargriss
29 Followers

"Sorry to keep you waiting, folks. But now it's finally time for the third fight of the night! In the blue corner, we have our newest and probably youngest fighter to date, with a fresh record of 1-0. Please welcome... Thunderfist!"

A young, athletic man came out of the side entrance clad in nothing but a yellow pair of kickboxer shorts and a pair of white fingerless gloves. His crew cut hair was painted bright yellow and there was a thunder tattoo just under his left eye. The crowd cheered at Thunderfist as he made his way to the ring at the middle of the spacious room, where many a sex fight have taken place throughout the history of the Underground Sex Fighting Organization. The organization had found it difficult recruiting new talents, and so anyone, even an obvious punk like Thunderfist, usually received a warm welcome from the crowd.

"And in the red corner, a relentless fighter with a record of 0-9, will he attain his first victory over the newcomer? Please give a round of applause to... Cannonball!"

Cannonball shot out of the other entrance with both arms raised, his big hairy belly unrestrained by his red/white singlet and was jiggling as he ran toward the ring. The chubby man was always full of energy despite never winning a single fight so far, and the crowd loved him for it. He slipped under the bottom rope and continued to run circle around the ring once, unlike Thunderfist who calmly leaned on one corner of the ring. Cannonball finally settled on the corner opposite to Thunderfist. His 6'3", 300 lbs frame juxtaposed his opponent's 5'9", 180 lbs body.

After the crowd had settled down, the announcer continued. "There is only one rule in this fight: whoever makes his opponent cums first, wins. Ready, fight!"

Cannonball immediately charged toward Thunderfist, his heavy steps shook the ring with ferocity. The lean man waited until Cannonball was close enough before making a quick side-step, letting the big guy crash into the padded turnbuckles before grabbing his thick bald head and slammed it against the top turnbuckle. The savage hit made Cannonball fell down to the mat, both hands holding his own forehead in pain. Thunderfist chuckled at the fat man's pathetic first move and launched a kick toward his flabby midsection. Cannonball grunted and rolled away from his opponent.

"Get up, fatso. I have some more punishment to dish out before I make you cum." Thunderfist said.

"Grrr... You just got lucky, kid." Cannonball rose to his feet, albeit with some struggles. He was still a bit groggy, but he didn't want to appear weak in front of the little punk.

This time it was Thunderfist who made the first move, dashing toward the bigger man who instinctively guarded his face. Reacting quickly, Thunderfist instead struck his fist at Cannonball's wide open belly, eliciting a satisfying "oof!" from the big guy. Cannonball doubled over, his guard falling apart, exposing his face. Thunderfist saw the opportunity and delivered a clean uppercut directly on Cannonball's chin. The big man looked like he was about to fall over but somehow he held on. Without stopping to take a breath, Thunderfist continued with a barrage of punches all aimed at Cannonball's defenseless gut. He finished the assault by grabbing both of Cannonball's shoulders and pulling the big man toward himself for a vicious knee to the gut. Oomph! Spittle came out flying from the chubby man's mouth as he slipped off of Thunderfist's knee and landed on the mat with a thud.

"An impressive performance by Thunderfist." The announcer said. "Unfortunately for him, this isn't a kickboxing match."

Thunderfist glanced toward the side table, where the announcer was sitting, and gave him a quick middle finger. The announcer only smiled at this act of defiance. Thunderfist then turned his attention back at the writhing Cannonball, kicked the big guy so that he was spread-eagled, and proceeded to sit on the big, hairy belly.

"So," Thunderfist started, "nine fights and nine losses, huh? You like losing and being everybody's fucktoy that much?"

"Shut up." Cannonball replied weakly, "I swear I'll beat that weak jobber ass of yours."

Thunderfist slapped the big guy. "You stupid fat man, it's obvious to everyone here that you are the jobber, not me. And after this fight is over you'll still have a grand total of zero wins. Now let's finish this, I'm sick of fighting a weak fat jobber like you." Thunderfist proceeded to slip his fingers under the big man's singlet and pulled it down under the huge flabby arms. He then slapped his hands on top of Cannonball's bulging pecs and was surprised to find out that the big guy had some muscles underneath all that layer of fat. He started kneading them, his thin fingers combing through the big bear's chest hair. Cannonball, who apparently had given up putting up any kind of resistance, started moaning and breathing heavily, and Thunderfist felt himself moving up and down on top of the beast's humongous belly.

After some time, Thunderfist stopped the massage and leaned back to get hold of Cannonball's barely-concealed genital. Without the singlet straps to rein it in, the big guy's semi-erect cock found its way easily out of its slick container and into Thunderfist's hand. With just a little bit of squeezing and stroking, Cannonball had become fully erect. What it lacked in length, it made up in girth. Thunderfist found that he was unable to wrap his thumb and middle finger around the five-inch fat prick. The mushroom head was now out of the foreskin and was already leaking some pre.

"Tch, this is too easy." Thunderfist said, who stopped playing with the big bear's cock and rose to his feet, leaving Cannonball confused. "Know what, fat boy? I'll make it fair for you. I'll give you three minutes to try to suck me and make me blow a load. Don't try anything fishy or I'll beat you up before finishing this match. Understand?" Cannonball nodded reluctantly. "Then get to work!"

Cannonball went on his knees and positioned himself in front of the unmoving Thunderfist. He didn't like this Thunderfist dude one bit, but at this point he would do anything for a single win on his record. He pulled the yellow boxers down, revealing a fully-shaven limp cock waiting to be played with. With one smooth motion, Cannonball lifted it with his meaty paw and placed it within his mouth. As he used his mouth to skillfully toy with the shaft, his paws went and squeezed the hanging pair of gonads. It didn't take long for Thunderfist to start moaning with pleasure and reached full erection.

"Ohh, at least you're good at one thing, fat boy." Thunderfist said between moans.

There was little time left before the three minutes is up and Cannonball knew it. He hastily moved Thunderfist in and out of his mouth. Was it eight inches long? Nine? Cannonball didn't bother measuring it. All he knew was that it was now leaking out some pre, and victory was only slightly out of reach. Alas, time flew by too quickly. Thunderfist commanded him to stop. When Cannonball refused to stop, Thunderfist forcefully pushed his head away, causing Cannonball to fall onto his butt. Thunderfist then stomped Cannonball's ball gut and started grinding his bare foot on top of it. Cannonball could only groan as he endured the punishment.

After some time, Thunderfist stopped the grinding, kicked his shorts out of the way, and moved behind Cannonball. He wrapped one of his arms around the big guy's neck while the other one formed into a fist and punched Cannonball's hairy belly. "You want some more punishment, fat boy?" Thunderfist said to the defeated Cannonball who weakly shook his head. "Then jack yourself off for me."

Cannonball was reluctant at first, but he could not see any way to beat the young brat so he started stroking his rock hard dick. Slowly at first but quickly increasing his pace, Cannonball closed his eyes as the entire audience watched the big man submitting to his smaller opponent. At this point in time, he had already resigned to his fate as being the biggest loser in the entire organization. Getting bested in hand-to-hand combat and being sexually dominated hurt his pride at first, but now he craved it more and more. With one final stroke, Cannonball unloaded his cannon and spewed white gloops all over himself and all over the mat. Some of the audience who for the past few minutes were playing with their own junk, shot their load not long after.

"Ladies and gentlemen! Please give a hearty round of applause to our winner... Thunderfist!!" The announcer said. The audience started cheering and clapping loudly.

Thunderfist let go of the exhausted Cannonball, who unceremoniously dropped to his back. Thunderfist then stood up and raised one arm high up in the air. He placed one foot on top of the big bear's heaving belly as one final show of dominance. Having proven himself as the alpha male, his dick went hard once again. A thought occurred to him. Thunderfist decided to sit on his defeated opponent's chest and started playing with his own junk. Cannonball, who was lying spread-eagled, met Thunderfist's gaze.

"I believe we are not done yet, fat boy." Thunderfist said, and Cannonball immediately knew what he meant. Thunderfist leaned forward and gently placed his leaking cock on top of Cannonball's lips, who eagerly devoured it whole. Thunderfist then started moving his butt up and down rhythmically so that Cannonball could place his tongue at the right place at the right time. In no time at all, Thunderfist was ready to blow his load. He moved his cock out of Cannonball's mouth just in time for it to empty its load all over the fat bear's chubby face. Once finished, Thunderfist leaned next to Cannonball's ear and whispered to him, "If you want more ass pounding, meet me at the locker room in fifteen minutes."

Cannonball smiled. "Be there in five."

beargriss
beargriss
29 Followers