The Bighorn Pack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The first spark she felt of a pending orgasm made her thrash and she ignored the water than flew over the sides of the tub and landed on the floor. Her eyes squeezed shut, she let her other hand make its way to her pussy so she could put more fingers inside of her. Her hips rolled and grinded against her hand as she pumped her fingers in and out of her while her other hand stroked her clit. She felt her orgasm approaching but something seemed off. Her eyebrows furrowed and she let out a whimper as she felt herself on the edge but unable to make herself come.

"Ahem," a voice said from the doorway. Kaylee's eyes flew open and landed on Hunter's. His were dark with desire, hers were filled with embarrassment.

"What are you doing? You can't just walk in here!" Kaylee scrambled to cover herself. Hunter said nothing, he only stared down at her. "Please just go."

"No."

"No?"

"No. I didn't realize. Kaylee, you are in heat."

Fuck. Just what she needed.

"But the first heat doesn't come until long after a couple mates." Kaylee said, sounding sure of herself.

"Yes. But we also found each other months ago and only now are we together. The timing is right."

Hunter approached the tub and knelt down on the floor, ignoring the water soaking his jeans. He tore his shirt off and then he pulled Kaylee in for a kiss. Kaylee swore she saw sparks behind her closed eye lids. He tasted even better than his scent. She wanted to devour him. She could still hear part of her brain telling her to stop, that this wasn't what she wanted, but her body's needs were crowding out the voice.

Kaylee gasped into his mouth when he plunged his hand into the water and into her pussy. He stroked her slowly. He chuckled when she pumped her hips to make him move faster and he obliged. He pumped his fingers inside of her as fast as he could as he devoured her mouth. Kaylee arched her back and whimpered.

"Hunter, it isn't enough," Kaylee whined as she realized she was still unable to come. Hunter drew her out of the tub and led her into the bedroom. He pushed her on the bed.

"I'll get it wet," Kaylee said. Hunter growled at her and pushed her back. He positioned her in the middle of the bed and settled between her open legs. His mouth was a breath away from her pussy and Kaylee felt herself start to tremble. She wanted his mouth on her. She wanted to come. It didn't matter what it took, she need her release before she burnt out.

"Please, Hunter," Kaylee groaned. Hunter stared at her for a moment before slowly moving his mouth to her clit, keeping his eyes on hers. His tongue lashed out and flicked her clit and Kaylee groaned and pushed her hips up to meet his mouth.

"Please," she begged again. He stopped teasing her and sucked her clit into his mouth and she screamed. In pleasure. He put his fingers inside of her and pumped them in her while he suckled her clit. Kaylee screamed as his tongue swirled around her clit and tears of frustration leaked out her eyes as she felt on the brink of an orgasm but still unable to come.

Hunter released her and climbed up her body. He kissed her gently before pulling away to look into her eyes. He wiped away her tears before kissing her forehead.

"Kaylee, I don't think you can come without me being inside of you. I promised to give you time, but you are going to be in agony if you go through your heat without mating."

Kaylee studied him. He sounded sincere. He even looked concerned for her. She didn't care at the moment, she needed relief and she needed it ten minutes ago.

"Anything, please, I can't take this much longer."

"Kaylee..." Hunter hesitated.

"Please, Hunter, help me!"

Hunter relented and lowered his head for a kiss. He quickly lost his pants and boxers and soon his cock was ready to enter her. With one last look, she nodded at him to continue. Kaylee moaned as he slowly pushed inside of her. He struggled to keep himself from slamming into her and he paused when he finally pushed all the way inside of her. His forehead came to rest against hers and Kaylee felt him twitch.

"Please, Hunter, please move, I can't... I need..." Hunter silenced her with a kiss and then withdrew and slammed back into her. It didn't take long for either of them. She was too amped up, squirming under him, unable to contain the pleasure she felt as his cock stroked inside of her. She screamed when she came and felt hot come hit inside her as Hunter came shortly after she did. Then she felt something weird. His cock swelled up. Wasn't it supposed to shrink after coming?

Hunter collapsed on top of her and struggled to regain his breath. Kaylee held onto him, needing an anchor. Her hormones still seemed out of control and she was going to cling on to Hunter until it passed. If it passed. Hopefully it would pass.

"Hunter, why... how... your cock feels..." Kaylee couldn't form a single complete sentence. She felt aftershocks that were almost as good as the orgasm that caused them.

"Oh, God. I didn't expect this. I've heard stories about it, but never experienced it. It's okay Kaylee, it will be over soon."

"What's happening?"

"Well, we are knotted together."

"Knotted?"

"Yeah. It happens to wolves and dogs. They can't separate right away."

"What?" Kaylee was in shock. She hadn't expected that. "Does this mean I will get pregnant?"

"Possibly. We aren't the same as our wild counterparts in some ways. Most couples fail to get pregnant the first heat."

Okay. She could handle that. She wasn't ready for a litter of puppies. Wait... are they puppies, or are they human? And why didn't she know this?

Hunter rolled her over on top of him and cuddled her to his chest. Kaylee started to calm down when she finally felt his cock soften and he was able to slip out of her. Maybe this mating thing wasn't all that bad. But she still didn't feel ready. She was still upset about being kicked out of her home and placed in another pack. Her last thought before falling asleep was that maybe she could learn to like Hunter. Even if she wasn't ready to be his mate.

When Kaylee woke the next morning, she was in bed alone. She couldn't help but give a sigh of relief. She wasn't ready to face Hunter after her behavior the night before. Honestly, she always thought of being in heat as nothing more than what horny teenagers go through. She hadn't known she'd feel like she'd die without her release. That would make this whole 'resist the mate' thing a little more complicated.

There was a robe laid across the end of the bed. Kaylee swept the covers off and put the robe on and ventured down the stairs. She found Hunter cooking in the kitchen. She stepped in and watched him at the stove. He was frying bacon and sausage while the scrambled eggs cooked. He moved over and she saw the waffle maker. Was he cooking for an army?

"I hope you're hungry," Hunter said, not turning around as he returned to the stove.

"Yes. When does everyone else get here?"

"Everyone else?" Hunter looked over his shoulder to look at her.

"Yeah. You can't be cooking all this food for us; it's enough to feed a family of twenty."

"Or two hungry werewolves."

Kaylee knew she ate more than a female human counterpart would eat, but she had never managed to wolf down as much as the rest of the pack. She slipped into one of the bar chairs and watched him as he finished cooking. She admitted that the waking up to breakfast thing was unexpected. She really knew, deep down, she hadn't given Hunter a fair chance, but she was still surprised.

"There is a pitcher of orange juice in the fridge, would you mind getting that and two glasses?"

Hunter put the waffles, eggs, bacon and sausage on a huge serving plate and then grabbed plates and silverware and headed outside to the deck. Kaylee grabbed the juice and followed him. It was beautiful. The deck was well kept and the view was amazing. Wild green grass and wild flowers took up the space between the house and the woods. The deck had an awning that would protect them from the sun or rain. Kaylee took a deep breath before setting the juice down and taking her seat.

Hunter piled up her plate high. She cut him off before he could double the large portion that was already on the plate. He filled his up, which was almost triple of what she had and they both dug in. Hunter ate like a man who hadn't seen food in months, but Kaylee still finished eating before he did. She had overstuffed herself and had to move her plate when Hunter tried to pile more food on her plate.

"I'm full, no more!" Kaylee said, feeling ready for a nap already. Hunter frowned at her plate and then back at her.

"You didn't eat much."

"I ate enough to feed three starving human men. I'm stuffed, really." Hunter kept eating but he kept his eye on her while he finished. He had refilled his plate before he was done.

"Your house is beautiful," Kaylee admitted.

"What you were expecting when they told you I was in Montana?" Kaylee blushed. She hadn't thought well of her new home before she saw it.

"I actually imagined you lived in a tiny shack out in the middle of nowhere. Instead of a shack, you have a really nice home. But it is still out in the middle of nowhere."

Hunter laughed. She even thought his eyes sparkled a bit. Oh, damn. She wasn't supposed to see sparkles in his eyes. Or to enjoy his scent or the fact that he made her breakfast. This whole mating thing isn't fair.

"It is out in the middle of nowhere, kind of. The pack has houses scattered through the area. It gives us privacy while the town isn't too long of a drive away to go stock up on things we need. Billings is close enough for weekend trips if you want to go to a mall."

Kaylee stared down at her hands. She wasn't sure about much of her situation, but she could imagine enjoying the peace and quiet out here. Maybe even exploring the woods, as human or as a wolf. She was just still angry with having no choice in mating. Maybe it was because it felt like an arranged marriage, although in an arranged marriage, one did not experience going through heat or heightened senses when it came to their mate. She was sure the lust she felt was not the same thing as love. Or being loved.

"So when do I meet the pack?"

"Next week."

"What? Why so late?"

"Kaylee, you're in heat. I don't think myself capable of letting anyone near you without provoking an attack to keep them away from you."

Oh. Okay, that does make sense. How would she feel about a female getting too close? Even with her mind fighting her on the whole mating thing, would she lose it if someone tested her restraint? She hadn't thought about that at all. Maybe meeting the pack later would be a good thing. She wasn't ready to deal with the mating thing now, much less going postal over imaginary slights.

Hunter picked up the dishes and left her to her thoughts. Kaylee sat outside for a while, trying to figure out her new life. She didn't want to be miserable and she would if she always fought against the mating thing. Even worse was the heat. The heat that will make sex impossible to avoid until it passes. She could already feel it again. It was like a slow burn that would slowly increase until she was crazy. Maybe she should try exercise. Would going for a run ease her ache?

Kaylee peeked inside and Hunter was nowhere to be seen. Decision made, she quickly stripped out of her clothes and dropped to her hands and knees to change. It took less than a minute for her to change. She shook the left over tingles out of her skin and took in the scents. This place smelled much better to her wolf than back home. The city was overwhelmed with the scent of cars, gas, trash, and other unappetizing smells. Out here it was different. It was amazing!

Kaylee trotted through the backyard and slowed to a walk when she hit the trees. She felt like she was in sensory overload with fresh scents. She could smell the trees, the dirt, water and a rabbit. Mmmmm, rabbit. She'd just ate. But she did just change too, so hunting down a little rabbit for a snack would be good. She sniffed out the rabbit and took off after it when she scared it out of its hiding place.

Running! Running out here was amazing. Back home they had a field to run in, it was semi private, but nothing as open and free as this. She relished the feel of her muscles stretching like they had never really been used before. She just wanted to run. When she caught up and almost had the rabbit, she changed course. Who cared about the hunt? She didn't want to stop, the rabbit forgotten. She smelled something else and took off after it.

In the clearing was a small herd of deer. They took off in a frantic run when they saw her and she let them go. She wasn't interested in baby deer or rabbits. She was just as excited to learn the new smells as she was to run. She trotted out to where the deer had been and sniffed around. That was when she noticed movement from where she came.

Kaylee turned towards the other wolf. He was beautiful. He was as black as midnight. Her eyes were glued to him as he slowly walked into the field. She noticed he wasn't all black though. His hind feet look like they had been dipped in paint along with the tip of his tail. He was the opposite of her snow white fur. The wind shifted and she caught his scent. It was Hunter. He had followed her.

Hunter trotted to where Kaylee stood. Kaylee froze as he approached her. He head butted her gently as he rubbed his body against hers. Probably to make sure she smelled like him. For the first time in her life, she felt the need to submit. It was a strange feeling. A scary feeling. Kaylee dropped to the ground and rolled to her back, exposing her belly. Even if her mind fought her, her wolf knew what to do.

Hunter rubbed his nose in her neck and nipped her. When he stepped away she climbed to her feet. He seemed to wait for her to move. She took off running, to finish exploring and Hunter followed her, letting her get to know her new home as she wanted. But he was with her through the whole thing, never leaving her but letting her take the lead.

She stayed out until the sun was starting its descent. They had maybe two more hours of light, but she wasn't ready to go back to the house yet. Hunter nudged her and took off, leaving Kaylee to follow. She followed and after a moment she realized he had scented something. Deer. It looked like they would eat out tonight.

He made a good hunter and they worked well as a team. They took down a nice small doe and ate it together. After they were done, he led her to a place where they could curl up as wolves and sleep for a bit before returning home. Hunter curled up in a small den under a big felled tree. He closed his eyes as Kaylee peered in. Her wolf urged her on and Kaylee stepped in and curled up to cuddle with her mate. She closed her eyes as Hunter repositioned his head to rest on top her neck and they slept.

When Kaylee woke, it was dark out. And she was freezing. She looked down and realized that while she slept she had turned human. But so had Hunter. He lay next to her, propped on his elbow, watching her sleep.

"Having a nice nap?"

"Yes, thank you," Kaylee said as she stretched. She had had a great time today. She should try being her wolf more often. She wasn't afraid to admit her wolf dealt with things better than she did. Her wolf ran on instinct. She ran on emotion.

"Thank you for today," Kaylee said, avoiding Hunter's eyes.

"You're welcome. You can come out here anytime you want. Next time I'll show you where the boundaries are so you know where not to go. The pack shares the woods but there are places that you should avoid so you don't get shot if you stumble upon livestock."

Kaylee shuttered at the thought. It was common for werewolves to get shot after being mistaken for their wild cousins who went after livestock. Kaylee didn't want to know what it felt like to be shot.

Hunter's hand caressed her arm and slowly made its way to her breasts. Kaylee's breath caught as he teased her skin with light touches. She had forgotten about her heat when she had changed, but she could feel her body starting to ache and it was building fast.

Kaylee gasped when his fingers grazed her nipple. She found herself arching into his touch, hoping to make his touch firmer. Hunter responded with a groan and bend down to kiss her as his hand cupped her breast. He gently squeezed her breast before sweeping his thumb across her nipple again. When she gasped again he stuck his tongue in her mouth, tasting her. Kaylee moaned into his mouth and allowed him to kiss her deeper.

Kaylee broke the kiss and cried out. "Please Hunter, it's starting again!"

"I know, but I don't want to make love to you out in the woods."

"We'll never make it back, please! Please, Hunter! I need you!"

Kaylee scissored her legs together, trying to stop the burning ache inside of her. Hunter gave her a long look before crushing his lips to hers again and climbing on top of her. He worked his legs between hers and used his knees to widen her legs, opening her to him. Kaylee moaned and arched into him, begging with her body.

Kaylee took his hand from her breast and lead it to her pussy. That was where she needed him. That was where the fire was. His fingers slid through her slit and found her drenched. He groaned as he pushed a finger inside of her.

"I had hoped for slow and gentle," Hunter confessed.

"We'll do slow and gentle after I'm done with my heat," Kaylee promised him.

Kaylee thought the woods was a perfect place for sex. They were already naked, no clothes to strip out of. Kaylee rolled her hips up to meet his hand as his fingers stroked her deep inside.

"Please Hunter, I need you inside," Kaylee begged. The only thing that would stop the fire, she was sure, was his coming inside of her.

Hunter withdrew his hand and guided his cock to her entrance. Kaylee rolled her hips back, bringing her legs up to her chest. Hunter plunged deep inside of her and Kaylee gasped as she felt the fullness inside of her. With each stroke, Kaylee grew more mindless in pleasure and pain. She could feel the ache build as her orgasm built. As Hunter circled her clit with his thumb, she felt lucky. She felt lucky to have a mate who was generous when they made love. He made sure she would come before him and she admired that about him.

Kaylee thought this was the wrong way to go about this, sex before really getting to know her mate, but it showed her that he wasn't who she thought he would be. He was kind and caring and as he made love her to, she felt her heart melting just a little bit toward him. It would be no hardship living with this man and being his mate. She lucked out.

Kaylee gasped as she felt her orgasm right on the edge. Hunter stared down into her eyes and watched as her eyes rolled into her head and she groaned out her release. And just like last time, he came moments after her. She came again as his cock swelled inside of her and locked him in. It freaked her out the first time. This time, however, it was great. She felt her orgasm keep on rolling until all she felt were the little aftershocks.

Hunter rolled them until he was on bottom and she rested on top of him. She felt sleepy again and rested her head against his chest. She loved the way he cradled her to him. As if she was precious. They laid like that for several minutes until they felt his cock slowly becoming soft. Kaylee groaned with disappointment when he slid out of her. She felt his chuckles vibrate his chest.

"Come on, sleeping beauty. Don't be sad. It won't be our last time." He held her for a while longer before encouraging her to change to a wolf to get them back to the house.

When they arrived at the back porch, she watched as Hunter climbed the steps and started his changing process. He was beautiful. And now she couldn't believe he was hers. Maybe 'mating' was a chemical response, but she was happy to learn that it wasn't what made her like him. When she did love him, it won't be some weird werewolf thing. It will be because of him. And he'll love her for her. It took her a while to get it, but she was happy, finally, that she was here.