The Bike Club Pub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stfloyd56
stfloyd56
328 Followers

"Maybe you shouldn't have left so early last time!" she responded viciously.

"I know I shouldn't have, but I'm going to make it up to you tonight! Give me a little while to recuperate, and I'll start round two."

"Ooh, heavyweight fighter, huh? You think you can take me 15 rounds, tonight?"

With Lauren, everything was intended as a psych out, and so our relationship soon turned into a battle of wits and wills. "I don't know about that, but I've got a few punches left in me!" I said in response. "I know one thing for sure -- I'm not afraid of girls!"

"Okay, you're right. I stand corrected -- you're not afraid of girls."

"And maybe I don't lead the world in 'self-awareness,' but I knew when you were flirting with me -- which, by the way, started about five minutes after you first laid eyes on me, right?"

"Are you trying to play gotcha with me? Because I don't recall ever denying that I flirt with guys; I flirt with the ones that I like or the ones that I think are good-looking. That's why I flirted with you, because you fit both descriptions!"

"I suppose I should take that as a compliment."

"You're damn right you should!" And as she spoke, her hand reached over to touch me, and she began rubbing my semi-flaccid cock and stroking my balls. "You ready to answer the bell for round two."

"Jesus, so soon? Who made you the referee?"

"The person who has your balls in her hand, that's who!"

"Maybe I am afraid of girls after all!" I said sarcastically. So, I sat up with my back propped up against the pillows piled against the headboard, and as she continued massaging my slowly reviving cock and caressing my balls hanging loose in my scrotum, I leaned over to take her fine tits in my mouth.

I licked each, and then took turns sucking them into my mouth, before I began to bite them, delicately at first, but growing rougher and more aggressive as Lauren responded to my mouth by stroking my cock faster. I began to use my teeth directly on her areolas, starting at the outside of those dark pink orbs, then sliding my sharp upper and lower front teeth together until I pinched her stiff nipple hard as my jaws clenched together. Then, I moved to her other tit and repeated my biting technique.

I was getting hard again, and so without distracting from the attention my mouth was paying to her tits, Lauren swung one nylon-clad leg over my thighs and gently lowered her pussy onto my nearly erect penis. I slid into her wetness effortlessly. Now, as she rode me at a pace not much faster than a trot, I continued to attend to her wide areolas and fat nipples with my mouth. Her nipples were now taut and erect, like the big erasers on the ends of oversized pencils, and I knew it excited her to have me playing with them.

Lauren began to quicken her pace, building to a steady canter as her breathing started to quicken. Then, as I continued to play with her tits with my mouth, I moved my right hand to her sex. It was hard to access her clit at this angle, but I found that if I placed the palm of my hand on her damp bush I could use my thumb to apply downward pressure on her clitoral hood. The pressure pushed her clit closer to my cock as it slipped into and out of her tightness.

Lauren understood and began to swivel her hips so as grind her clit against my pubic bone as I buried my root deep within her again and again. She knew she could bring herself to another climax this way, and soon she was moaning loudly again, "Oh fuck...! Oh fuck...! Oh fuck...! Oh fuck...! Oh fuck...! Oh fuck...! Oh fuck...! Oh fuck...! Oh fuck...! Jesus fucking Christ...!"

Knowing she was soon going to cum again, I moved my hands away from her clit and grasped her firmly around her hips, pulling her onto my stiff prick on her down strokes and pushing her up again after her clit bottomed out on my pubes. I moved my face away from her tits so I could lay back and watch them bounce while she rode me hard and fast.

It was only the second time that I had been engaged in a sexual situation with Lauren in this apartment, but even at this early stage in our relationship, it struck me that she had no qualms about being incredibly boisterous and downright bawdy when we were fucking.

I couldn't help but think about her neighbors. Didn't they hear all of this? It was two o'clock in the morning, how could they not? Wasn't it kind of difficult to look someone in the eye after they had heard you use words and phrases like "Jesus fucking Christ," "eat my pussy," "cuntlicker," "fat cock," and "blow a huge load"?

Though I never saw them in all of the times I climbed up that fire escape to fuck her, I asked Lauren about her neighbors once. She told me they were an elderly couple and that they adored her. I tried to reconcile that adoration with the blue language that spewed from her so naturally when we had sex.

She never mentioned this, but I inferred that they might both have been hard of hearing, and if that was the case, I could understand how they might regard her as the perfect neighbor. It was true that she kept an incredibly neat apartment, never left a single bit of garbage in the yard, and actually planted and maintained flowers and shrubs around the front and sides of the house, paying for them out of her own pocket. Once or twice, I even mowed the lawn for them after Lauren asked me to, and in the wintertime, both of us sometimes shoveled their walks.

In addition, in all the time I was with Lauren, she never once introduced me to her parents. They, like the neighbors, were invisible. And this was true, despite the fact that they only lived a couple of miles away in more upscale neighborhood on the southeast side of town. We drove by the house one time after I asked Lauren where they lived.

Lauren's father, she told me, was a professor at the university and had previously worked for the State Department of Game, Fish, and Parks. I don't think he taught courses much, if at all, anymore. Instead, I think he did research on various kinds of wildlife and their habitats.

Lauren displayed a picture of her parents on her dresser in her bedroom. She looked a lot like her mother, who was a very handsome woman in her late 40s. When I asked her about the rest of her family, she told me she had two older sisters and a younger brother. I never met any of them either.

But at this particular moment, it was nearly impossible to think of Lauren as a neighbor, a daughter, or a sister. She was bouncing up and down on my dick, holding her hair on one side of her head with one hand and balancing herself with her other hand on my chest. At the same time, her huge tits flopped up and down, as I guided her hips so she could impale herself on me with every stroke. And now her riding had reached a full gallop.

The bed was squeaking and creaking like crazy as she slammed her ass onto my hips, and soon she was screaming obscenities again, "Oh, make me fucking cum! Make me cum with your big cock! Oh, Jesus Christ you fill me up! Oh, I'm really fucking close now! I'm really close!" And then she went back to grinding herself against me, and when she did, she was gone, shattering the night with another erotic and sensuous interjection, "Ooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I could feel her pussy convulsing around my cock again, and as her climax swept through her body, she collapsed on top of me with my stiff erection still inside her.

After her orgasm concluded, she stopped her movement, but then began peppering my face with passionate kisses. It was always after she came that she liked kissing me the most, almost as if she was thanking me for making her cum again.

But now I was rock hard and I wanted to cum again myself, so only seconds after she had finished climaxing, I straightened her legs so that she lay prone on top of me, and then I rolled her over without disengaging my cock from her pussy. I was on top of her now in the missionary position, but I had already fucked her that way once tonight, and I wanted something different.

So I pulled my engorged cock out of her pussy and lifted her ass off the bed. She was so small that I had little trouble moving her around pretty much any way I wanted. Now I twisted her hips and flipped her over onto her stomach, and then I grabbed her by her garter belt and lifted her onto her knees. She turned her head to look behind her, and she had a look on her face like she didn't know what I was going to do to her next. I had seen this look before, and I liked it a lot because when I saw it, we both knew I was in control.

Lauren's gaping sex was spread out in front of me, and grabbing my throbbing cock, I placed it at the entrance to her pussy and thrust into her furiously. My hips slapped her ass cheeks hard, making a loud clapping sound as they did, and in one quick thrust, I was fully inside her.

And now I started moving, gaining speed with every thrust. I had a hold of her purple garter belt, and keeping a grip on it, I was able to thrust into her even more forcefully, making loud slapping sounds now with every stroke. Lauren turned around a couple of times to watch me thrusting into her. I knew the look on my own face gave away my objective. I was intent on bringing about my own release, but in the process, I was unwittingly going to take her with me.

I could feel my balls tighten, and I knew I was close, but at the same time, I could hear Lauren's labored breathing and I could tell from the sounds she was making that she was again in a different state of mind altogether. As she had done earlier that night, she was chanting incomprehensible noises, "Oh cuma ... ah... ughh... ooh... ahh... oooohh... cummaa... ughhh... aahhh... ughhhh... aaahhh... ccuummaa... cccuuummmaaa...!"

And then Lauren seemed to lose muscle control, and she slumped forward onto her face and tits, and now I was slamming into her as frantically as I could, and I felt the cum begin to rise from my balls. We both reached our climaxes simultaneously, screaming our release with the same exclamation, "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" And even though I had been given permission to erupt inside her, I chose instead to pull out and shoot my load all over Lauren's slender ass. I decided that I wanted to see my cumshot. But I was unaware that this was a far more powerful orgasm than the one I had experienced only a short time earlier, or for that matter, at almost any other time in my life.

My pulsing cock was only a few inches away from her butt when my first rope shot like a cannonball from it. I missed my target completely. Instead, my ejaculate rose impossibly high in the air, flying completely over Lauren's butt, back, and shoulders and landed in her hair on the right side of her head, which was buried kind of sideways in the mattress. The rest of my spurts landed on her upper shoulders and the middle of her back, with my final impotent drippings finding their way to their originally intended target.

We were both in a state of shock and for the time-being totally spent. I fell to the mattress on my left side, pulling Lauren's fine ass with me as I collapsed, so that we were left laying side-by-side in an intimate spoon. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tightly. We just lay there, both our hearts racing, neither one of us able to speak.

Finally, after perhaps 20 or 25 minutes, Lauren reached her hand to her hair, and pulling it away from the back of her head, spoke in another biting tone, "Jesus, you shot a lot of cum!" I could see her hand was wet with my milky spunk. I ran my own palm across her back and shoulders, and when I brought it back to where she could see it, it too was coated in liquid ejaculate.

"What can I say, you got me excited!"

"Are you gonna get excited again?"

"I told you I was going to make up for my premature departure the last time, so yeah I might get excited again, but I doubt that I can cum for awhile. How about if I just concentrate on you now?"

"You know how to make a girl happy! Four orgasms so far tonight and now you want to 'concentrate' on me? I was definitely right about you; you are 'a really good fuck.'"

The rest of that night stretched on for almost three more hours until the first light of day just about 6:30 a.m. I ate Lauren's pussy again until she came. We rested for awhile. Then, she climbed on top of me, this time facing away from me, and I fingered her clit while she rode me to another climax.

After more rest, I came to the realization that she was so small that I was able to lift her up and fuck her while I was standing up, with her legs wrapped around my hips and her arms around my neck, while I held her by her ass cheeks. I didn't think that either one of us could cum this way, but Lauren was able to grind her clit against me very effectively in this position, and she got me really close. Then we transitioned right into missionary style, and I laid her down again on the edge of the bed and pounded her to another orgasm, as I stood between her legs. In the pre-dawn light, I climbed on top of her and finished myself off between her big, soft tits. She begged me for my load on her face, and I could not deny her. It was an epic night of fucking, and when we finally fell asleep just before sunrise, I had a new girlfriend.

Over the next few months, our relationship solidified itself. A week and a half after that long evening of sex, it was Valentine's Day, and I bought Lauren a number of gifts. There was a fur jacket that she had admired once when we visited the mall together. It was kind of expensive, but I figured it was worth it if we kept up the daily routine of uninhibited sex that we had established beginning that first night.

I also bought her a box of really good chocolates, because Lauren was, like most women that I knew, addicted to the stuff. And then I bought her something else, which I fully admit, was as much a gift for myself as it was for her.

It was a really unusual piece of lingerie and kind of hard to describe -- a pink and black lace one-piece teddy that had these cut-out areas around her hips and then had these pink straps that connected from the black cups of the bra to a sexy choker around her neck, and then more pink straps that wrapped around her crotch area and snapped to a tiny black lace thong that could be unsnapped for easy access.

It also had a rhinestone bedazzled X that hovered right above that thong and connected the pink straps to the rest of the teddy. When Lauren donned it on Valentine's Day evening, I was instantly hard, and it didn't take me long before I had that black lace thong unsnapped and my fat cock inside, sliding back and for into her creamy pussy.

And soon I was guilty of the aforementioned 'Tomcatting.' Lauren wouldn't be working one night when I was assigned to close the pub, and so when I got off work at midnight or one o'clock, I would drive over to her place and climb the fire escape and let myself in the back door. Then, I'd tiptoe into her bedroom, where she was sleeping, and I'd climb in her big bed next to her, wake her up, and we would fuck. I wouldn't call what we did together making love. Even though we were boyfriend and girlfriend, what we did in bed wasn't polite enough to be described that way.

One time, anticipating my arrival, Lauren was wearing that pink and black teddy that I'd given her, and I got so hard just seeing it that I stealthily unsnapped the thong and entered her before she had even awakened. She got so turned on by my "sneak fucking," as she called it, that she asked me to keep surprising her that way, and for the next few months I did so every few days.

Then, right before the spring semester ended, there was a big change at The Bike Club Pub. Over the past few months, I had learned how to take care of almost any job in the place. Sometimes, if our cooks were overwhelmed, I would take over at the grill, cooking steaks or shrimp kabobs. I learned the best ways of guaranteeing that a steak was cooked properly, and I developed almost a sixth sense about distinguishing the difference between medium rare and medium and medium and medium well.

Sometimes, Mark would ask me to count out the tills at the end of the night, and prepare the bank deposit for the next morning. Or if he did that, he'd ask me to inventory the bar supplies for Todd's order the next morning. And, of course, I continued to wait tables. I had pretty much learned to do every job in the place.

But one day in early May, I reported to work for a lunch shift -- in which I was scheduled as a bartender -- to find Mark, not Todd behind the bar. When I asked, Mark what was happening, he told me that John wanted to speak to me immediately in the office downstairs.

When I knocked on the open door of the office, John saw me and smiled. "Come in, Tom. Have a seat. Thanks for coming to talk to me. Why don't you close the door behind you?"

"Sure, John, what's up?" I said, shutting the door

"Well, you're the first person other than Mark that I have informed about this, and since you are potentially a big part of the change, I thought you needed to know as soon as possible. Todd is no longer with us. I found out over the weekend that Todd has been pilfering money from me. It wasn't a huge amount of cash, but it was a complete breach of the trust that I had placed in him. I decided not to take the matter to the police, but that was only if Todd left The Bike Club immediately. I think he's already left town as well."

He looked at me intently, I surmised, to judge my reaction. I was stunned, but I guess it didn't surprise me all that much. I didn't like Todd, and he seemed like the kind of guy who was selfish enough to do just about anything. As far as I was concerned, he had gotten off incredibly easy.

He continued. "It became clear that he was taking money to pay off debts that I didn't know he had. I learned over the weekend, that he pretty much owes money all over this town. That why he left town. Anyway, I have named Mark to replace him as manager. I think Mark will do a good job. He's somebody that I trust. I wondered what you thought about that." He sat there staring at me, until I was ready to speak. He had kind of put me on the spot, but it wouldn't have matter. I would have said the same thing no matter what.

"I think Mark is an excellent choice, and between you and me, John, as far as I'm concerned, Mark has been running this place himself since I've been here. I could never figure out exactly what Todd did, because Mark always did most of Todd's duties for him. Anyway, Mark is a really, good guy. He works hard; he's respected by everyone else that works here, and based on what I know about him, he is extremely trustworthy."

"That's good to hear, Tom, especially considering the fact that Mark had about exactly the same thing to say about you. In fact, Mark told me that the two of you have been running this place together. He said that he has given a lot of responsibilities to you, and that you have performed them all with great care and precision."

"Well, I hope so. I guess that's nice to hear that Mark thinks I've done a good job. I respect his opinion."

"So do I, and it was Mark's opinion that I name you assistant manager in his place, and I wholeheartedly agree. I really just wanted to know that you and Mark got along with each other, and I think it's pretty clear that you do. This would mean a significant raise, Tom. I would pay you a salary. The same salary I was paying Mark, but it would also mean that you would take over Mark's hours, which means you'd have to close the place five nights a week. Mark would close on Monday night, so you would have Sunday and Monday off work." He looked at me again and paused.

"I'm willing to pay you this salary." He pointed to a figure written on a contract, that I saw had my name on it. I did the math in my head; the number was about three times what I had been making. "Beyond the monetary compensation, there is a whole package of benefits, including health and dental insurance, vacation leave, and retirement. I don't expect you to give me an answer right away, but I wondered if you could decide by either tomorrow or the next day. Is that possible?"

stfloyd56
stfloyd56
328 Followers