The Bike Messenger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diane, who had been watching from the bed, got up and stood behind Zeej. She pulled Zeej's top over her head, tossed it aside and embraced her from the back. Her tits pressed against Zeej's back and she ground her pussy into Zeej's ass. Her hands wandered over Zeej's body as my tongue lapped at her clit. Diane reached around and found Zeej's small, tight tits and stoked them lingering on the nipples. Then she grabbed the two nipple rings Zeej was wearing and tugged on them.

Zeej jumped and pulled my face hard into her pussy. My tongue was inside her now and she was humping against it pleasuring herself. The harder Diane pulled at Zeej's nipples, the harder Zeej drover herself against my mouth. I reached between Zeej's legs and started rubbing her pussy which was soaked with her juices. When I slid my hand up to her ass to caress it also, it ended up stroking Diane's pussy.

Zeej felt my hand go between her legs and, feeling nothing else, correctly assumed that I was playing with Diane at the same time. She reached down, grabbed my hair and jerked my head back.

"She's not yours to play with," she said sternly followed by "Drop your pants."

I did as I was told and sat there with my cock standing straight up. Zeej turned away from me and towards Diane, straddled my legs and dropped herself onto me. Immediately she started riding my cock moaning each time she pushed my shaft deep inside herself. Her moans grew loader as Diane pulled harshly at the nipple rings which extended Zeej's tits out away from her body. For her efforts, Diane was rewarded with Zeej's fingers inserted into her own pussy.

Zeej must have been good at pleasuring Diane for in only a few minutes Diane started to shake as her orgasm hit her. She grabbed Zeej's hand and pushed it hard into her pussy trying to continue the waves of pleasure taking her. The sight was too much for me and I started to groan as my cock shot its load into Zeej.

"SHIT, NO, NOT YET," Zeej pleaded as my cock finished spurting and started to soften. "SHIT."

She jumped off my lap and led Diane to the bed, my cum and her juices dripping from her pussy. Diane seemed to know what to do, spreading Zeej's legs wide as soon as she got on the bed and started sucking on Zeej's diamond studded clit. Zeej had Diane's head in her hands and was pulling her hard against her pussy forcing her to pleasure her. Diane didn't seem to mind and let her hands wander back up to Zeej's tits to tug sadistically at the rings. Once she did, Zeej started to cum.

"YES, DIANE. YES, DIANE. YESSSSSSS..." she screamed as her body shook on the bed as she her orgasm racked her body with pleasure. Her muscled contracted quickly and her juice and my cum squirted from her pussy. Diane kept licking at it until the waves of pleasure subsided.

Zeej pulled Diane up so that her head rested on Zeej's chest. Diane's tongue lightly licked Zeej's nipple and her hand massaged Zeej's pussy.

"Blow out the candles and leave," was all Zeej said.

I did as I was told.

Chapter 7

The picture of Zeej and Diane lying in bed stuck in my mind as I drove home that evening. Zeej definitely preferred Diane's company, so why was she so interested in my cock? I had come to terms with our differences, but what about the differences between her and Diane?

Diane was about as vanilla as they come... conservative dresser (well, at least not all black like Zeej), pretty, not demanding. What did she see in Zeej? What was the attraction? I asked the same thing to myself and only had one answer...SEX.

When I got home I checked my email again and there was nothing from Diane. Maybe she was afraid of Zeej seeing her correspond with me. She could always get a Yahoo mailbox, which was anonymous, but maybe she hadn't thought of that. Whatever, I thought to myself, but it would be nice to see what makes Diane tick, especially since I could not figure out what made Zeej tick.

The next few days were uneventful. No contact with Zeej, nothing from Diane. I was daydreaming of Zeej when my phone rang.

"Good morning, this is Bill Walters."

Silence

"Good morning, this is Bill Walters." Maybe they didn't hear me the first time.

Silence

"Anyone there?" I was about to put the phone down when I heard her voice.

"Bill?"

It was Diane. This was something I didn't expect.

"Diane? Everything OK?"

"Yes," she replied. "I thought I would give you a call. Can you come over tonight?"

The request was odd. Unless Zeej had something planned for us Diane would never have invited me over.

"Diane, I don't think that would be a good idea," I explained. "Zeej wouldn't be happy seeing us together."

"She's out tonight," Diane replied. "She won't be home until late."

I had to think about it. OK, no I didn't. There was nothing but animal attraction between Zeej and me and if Diane is inviting me over, then any friction that would cause would be between her and Zeej.

"What time?"

"How about 8:00?" Diane answered.

"See you then."

Why did I have a pang of guilt all day? I was thinking with my dick, that's why. I wanted to get laid and Diane seemed to be a willing partner. When Zeej wanted to get laid, she called me, right? Yeah, I thought to myself, that's how I'll justify it.

A little before 8:00 I headed to Zeej's apartment. I figured I could spend a few hours there, fuck Diane a few times (without rudely being told to leave afterwards) and get out without Zeej being any wiser about it. I pulled up, went around back and climbed the stairs. After a short wait at the door, Diane appeared and let me in.

"Can you sit down for a minute?" she asked. I did and she pulled a beer out of the refrigerator. She handed me the beer and sat across the table from me.

"You can't tell anyone about this," she started. "This is between you and me."

"I'll never tell Zeej," I reassured her.

"You can't tell ANYONE," she emphasized. "You see, I'm married."

"I didn't realize this state recognized same sex marriages," I said to her. OK, I had worked all day and had a lot on my mind.

"Married? You're married? In, like, to a guy?"

"Yes," Diane replied.

"Well, what's between you and Zeej?" I asked hoping she could clear up my confusion.

"It's complicated," Diane answered. "I need Zelda Jean. Don't ask me how or why. It's an arrangement of sorts."

"Does your husband know?"

"No, he travels a lot," Diane explained. "Plus, he has plenty of 'diversions' if you know what I mean."

Diane got up and taking my hand led me to the bedroom. Without a word, knelt in front of me and ran her hand over my crotch. She could feel the outline of my cock which started to grow at her touch. When she could feel it straining against the front of my pants, she opened them and let it spring out.

She immediately slipped the cockhead into her mouth and started licking the pre-cum oozing from the slit. Her head was not moving but her tongue was creating a storm in her mouth. After a few minutes, she let the cock sensuously slide in further and further until the head lodged in her throat. Then, just as sensuously, let the cock slide back out. Her mouth was warm and inviting and I started pumping my hips and sliding my cock in and out of her mouth. Diane grabbed my legs and held on while my drives build to a steady rhythm.

I didn't want to cum so quickly so I let my cock fall from her mouth. "Let's get undressed," I suggested.

I watched her as she took her clothes off in front of me. She slowly unbuttoned her blouse and took it off, then unzipped her slacks and slipped them from her hips. Under her clothes she wore a matching bra and panties in blue satin. She headed for the bed but I stopped her.

"Take everything off," I told her.

With an air of embarrassment, Diane slowly removed her bra and panties and stood naked in front of me. I had finished undressing and I walked over to her. She reached down, took hold of my cock and stoked it gently before leading me to the bed. I lay on top of her and kissed her gently at first, but then let my passion take over and kissed her hard. She opened her mouth and let my tongue slide past her lips and twist with hers.

My hands were wandering, exploring every inch of Diane's body. She had a nice body, curved where it should be curved, full where it should be full. My hands cupped her breasts, slightly larger than Zeej's and without nipple rings. Her nipples responded to my touch, hardening and pointing up from her chest.

Diane's hands were cupping my ass and pulling me towards her as if she wanted me to penetrate her. I needed no coaxing. Positioning my cock at her opening, I pushed forward and sank my cock deep into her pussy. She moaned as she felt every bump, vein and ridge on my cock slide into her. Her pussy was hot and wet, but surprisingly not as tight as Zeej's. Maybe her husband had a big cock I guessed.

I started pumping hard into Diane. There was no reason to hold back. We had plenty of time to have another go or two and I was going to take advantage of the situation. I reached down and put my arms under Diane's legs and pulled them up so that her knees were pinned to her chest. With a clear shot at her, I started ramming my cock hard into her pussy.

Diane was passive the entire time. She occasionally grunted as I pushed my cock into her, but otherwise she lay there and took it with her eyes closed and her hands holding her legs up and apart.

Finally I felt my balls tighten and my cock exploded inside her shooting my cum into her pussy. I continued to pump and the room was filled with the slurping sound of my cock splashing in my cum dripping from her.

I pushed off her and sat back on my haunches. Diane did not move. She was lying there with her legs in the air, her pussy fully exposed and my cum was oozing from her. I leaned forward and let my tongue slip into her pussy tasting the cum I had just shot into her. I parted her lips and started sucking on her with more passion, cleaning her deep pussy of my cum. When I had it all, I concentrated on her clit.

"Wait a minute," she said and reached over to the table next to the bed. When she leaned back, in her hand she had two small clamps attached with a gold chain.

"Put these on my nipples," she said to me.

I looked at the clamps. These were not costume clamps. The teeth were serrated and sharp and their hinges were strong.

"Are you sure? I asked her.

"Yes, Zeej uses them on me all the time," she replied.

I took the first one from Diane and placed it over her nipple. As I released it I watched the teeth bite into the tender skin of Diane's nipple and she winced in pain.

"Do the other one," she said gritting her teeth.

I placed the second clamp on her other nipple and she winced again.

"Pull on the chain while you eat my pussy," she told me.

I lowered my head, again began licking her clit and reached up and took the chain in my hand. I gave it a light tug and she reacted only by taking my hand in hers and tugging hard on the chair. She gave out a long low groan, grabbed the back of my head and pushed me hard into her pussy.

I tugged on the chain again and she cried softly from the pain, but also started humping my face. Her juices were streaming out of her pussy and she was now almost out of control. I was pulling at her nipples and not letting up and she was jumping wildly on the bed when she came. Her muscles twitched and convulsed and her juices and my cum squirted from her pussy. I lapped at her with passion which prolonged her orgasm until she was exhausted.

I pulled myself up next to her and lay there. She was fingering her nipples.

Diane was even more complex than Zeej.

Chapter 8

Have you ever woken up in the middle of the night and was not sure where you were? That was my problem. As the haze of sleep lifted, I could hear noises coming from the other room. I lived alone so I figured I wasn't home and then I remembered. I was at Zeej's apartment, in her bed, with Diane.

SHIT. I could see the clock next to the bed and it was 1:08 a.m. Diane said Zeej would be out late, but this was pushing it somewhat. I turned to get up but could not move my arms.

"What the hell..." I said aloud. I was handcuffed to the bed.

"Diane, this isn't funny," I called into the other room. "We need to get out of here before Zeej gets back. Diane?"

There was no answer.

"Come on, Diane, we got to go." I felt relieved when I saw her shadow coming down the hall. "Come on, we had our fun and now it's time to leave."

"I didn't have any fun," the shadow replied. It wasn't Diane's voice. Zeej stood in the doorway of the bedroom looking at me.

"I guess you had fun, but I didn't. You spent the night fucking Diane, didn't you?"

I had no answer for her. This was one instance where the truth would not set me free.

"I told you she was not yours to play with," Zeej said as she walked into the room. For someone as volatile as Zeej, she was way to calm and it was scary.

"Where is she?" I asked concerned that she may be handcuffed in another room.

"I guess she left you here to fend for yourself," Zeej answered.

She walked over and sat on the edge of the bed next to me. I could see something in her eyes. It was a coldness, a hurt, something that was there because of what I had done.

"Look, Zeej," I tried to explain, "you and I have a physical thing going on here and I don't want to get in the middle of your relationship with Diane."

"You're already in the middle of it," Zeej replied. Any other time she would have screamed that sentence at me. But tonight there was an eerie calmness to her. She slowly pulled the sheet back off me, reached over and started stroking my cock.

"God," I thought to myself, "I hope she doesn't have a knife."

"Did you use this on her?" she asked. Her hands were cupping my balls and I knew any answer would be the wrong answer. She squeezed anyway and I winced at the paid.

"Was she as good as me?"

Again, no answer was the right answer.

"Do you have anything left for me?"

Truthfully, I didn't. Diane and I had done it three times that night and I was spent. But Zeej's hand stroking up and down my shaft had started to get me hard.

"Let's see what you can do," she said and she got up off the bed. She slowly unbuttoned the leather vest that she was wearing but did not take it off. Instead, she put her hands on her tits and started rubbing them.

"Don't you wish you could do this?" she asked, not really expecting an answer. She looped her fingers through the nipple rings and gave them a tug. She sighed at the pleasure it gave her.

She lowered her hands to the front of her leather pants and slowly started rubbing herself with one hand as the other unbuttoned her pants. Once they were open, both hands slid inside and she continued to stimulate herself. Slowly, she slid herself out of the pants and climbed on the bed.

"Looks like you could use some help," she said taking my semi-hard cock in her hand and stroking it. She lowered her mouth to it and started sliding it past her lips letting my cockhead slide deep into her mouth. I was sore from the night's action and I groaned as Zeej worked on my cock but she was good and in a minute I was hard again.

"That will do," Zeej said and she reached into her vest pocket and pulled out two small leather straps. The first she slipped around the base of my cock and pulled it tight causing me to wince. The second she looped around the top of my ball sack and tightened that until my balls were painfully extended.

"Zeej, those are kind of tight," I pointed out to her knowing she wasn't going to listen. Instead, she bent down and licked my cock until it was covered in saliva. When it was sufficiently slick with her spit, she straddled my hips and slip my cock into her pussy. Zeej must have been thinking about doing this for a while since her pussy was hot and wet. She starting riding me making sure that she felt every inch of my cock slide in and out of her and tightened her muscles to increase the sensation for herself.

I wanted so badly to reach up and hold her tits as they bounced under her leather vest. Her nipple rings, a source of pleasure for her, were left dangling from her hardened nipples.

"Zeej, take these off," I said referring to the handcuffs. "I can't play with your rings like this."

"Yes... you... can..." she replied, every syllable punctuating another drop on my cock. She leaned forward until one of the nipple rings was just over my mouth.

"Use... your... teeth..." she grunted still slamming into me. I grabbed the ring in my teeth and held on to it as she started to pull away. The further she got, the more pained the expression on her face became but also the harder she slammed her pussy onto my cock. She was pulling so hard that I was afraid that I would tear the ring out of her nipple so I let go. She immediately offered the other side to me and she again started to pull away. I thought she may have reached her limit when she let a cry escape and I let the ring slide from my mouth and immediately exploded inside her.

Although I thought before that I was spent for the night my orgasm was jolting. I could feel my cock pulsing hard pushing my cum past the cockrings that Zeej had put on me earlier. Ad along with the pleasurable feeling of shooting my load into Zeej, I had a burning sensation as my cock reached its most sensitive point.

None of this mattered to Zeej. She was wild at this point, jumping up and down on my cock and starting to build to her own orgasm. My sensitivity was getting painful so I tried to buck her off but she continued to ride me.

"Not this time... not this time..." she moaned, not wanting to get off but wanting to ride to the crest of her orgasm still riding my cock. And she could. The cockrings had kept me cock hard even after I came and she was taking every advantage of it. I grabbed the headboard and winced as my cock burned from the action it was seeing. Zeej took notice.

"Come on, Bill," she said mockingly. "You didn't use it all on Diane. Your cock is mine now. All mine."

With that she let out another cry as her orgasm hit her. She continued humping as she bent down and kissed me hard, letting her tongue slid in and out of my mouth. I returned her kiss happy that she had gotten what she wanted. But I was wrong. Zeej straightened up and continued thrusting my cock into her pussy.

"Zeej, no more please," I said to her but the words fell on deaf ears. She continued humping my hardened cock disregarding my obvious discomfort. She leaned forward placing her hands on my chest and flexed her hips to stimulate herself.

She was sweating profusely now and stripped off the leather vest revealing her beautiful tight tits, hard nipples with gold rings that bounced with her movements. Rivulets of sweat trickled down between her tits and dripped on my stomach. Her thrusts were slowing as exhaustion was probably setting in so she pulled herself off my aching cock and straddled my head.

"Come on, Bill, take care of me," she begged. I started licking at her pussy tasting the combination of her juices and my cum flowing out of her. Her thighs were covered with the mixture and when I turned to lick them, she grabbed my head by the hair and stuck my face back into her pussy. It wasn't had to find her clitoris. Her diamond stud stood out and I licked at it furiously but could not satisfy her. She pulled away and climbed back on my cock. Without missing a beat she regained her rhythm and drove it hard into her and within seconds peaked with another body shuddering climax.

Zeej collapsed on me and lay there. Her sweat soaked tits pressed into my chest and her juices oozed out of her and covered my balls. Her heart was racing and her breath rapid and shallow. With all of her strength she pulled herself up and off my still hard cock and staggered to the kitchen where she returned with a pill and glass of water.