The Bike Messenger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take this," she said and she pushed the pill into my mouth and followed it with the glass of water which I swallowed.

"You disappointed me, Bill," she said looking into my eyes. The last thing I remember was Zeej climbing back onto my cock and starting over again.

I came to sitting in my car in front of my house. My head ached, my cock ached and I had no idea how I got there. I pulled myself out of the car went inside and collapsed in a chair. I was going to take a shower when I noticed the mail icon on my computer indicated that I had an unread message. It was from Diane.

"I have one, too" was all it said.

"One what?" I said aloud to myself. I figured I would find out sooner or later and headed for the shower where I stripped down and got my answer. Through the tip of my cock was my own piercing, a small gold padlock locked in place. My heart wasn't the only thing Zeej had locked for herself.

Chapter 9

The next week was a strange one for me. At night I either parked outside Zeej's apartment waiting for her to come home or stayed at home trying to pick the padlock that was slipped through the tip of my cock. During the day I walked around the office wondering if anyone could see the outline of the padlock in my pants. And, the damn thing was uncomfortable. I was still sore from the piercing itself and that was amplified whenever I got an erection.

I had sent email after email to Diane and day after day there was no response. Finally, after another day of walking around with the padlock hanging off the end of my cock, there was an email waiting for me.

"Meet me at 8:00 at Lake Shore Restaurant. Diane."

I quickly showered (hoping he padlock wouldn't rust shut permanently) and headed for the restaurant. When I got there Diane was waiting for me and her husband, Peter, was at her side. We grabbed a table in the bar and Diane broke the silence.

"Peter, I asked you to meet Bill for a reason. First, I know about the numerous 'flings' that you have had." Peter started to object but Diane held up her hand to cut him off.

"Jane, your secretary, in New York. Judy, who lives near your cousin. Susan and Laura in your office. How did you manage that one? Did they know about each other?"

Peter seemed surprised that Diane knew so much but had never let on.

"Oh, don't worry," Diane continued. "I'm not going to interrupt your outside sex life as long as you cooperate. In fact, one of the reasons I brought you here was to tell you about mine."

"I figured you had one," Peter said to Diane and he looked at me. "Are you the one?"

I went to respond but Diane cut me off.

"Here's the story, Peter. Bill is involved with someone I know and I had sex with him. Now that someone has us in a bind."

"What kind of bind?" Peter asked.

Diane took his hand and slipped it under her skirt until he could feel the padlock closed on her pussy and explained what it was.

"Bill has one, too," she added.

"She locked your cock?" Peter asked in amazement. I sat there embarrassed. "Holy shit," was all he could say.

"So, you said you wanted me to cooperate," Peter said turning back to Diane. "What do you want?"

"Here's the deal," Diane continued. "Zelda Jean will take them off, but he three of us have to have sex together."

"You mean me and Bill on you?" Peter asked.

"She wants all of us on each other," Diane explained.

"Look," Peter objected, "I have no problem with Bill doing you. But I'm not doing him and he ain't doing me." Peter threw his napkin on the table and started to leave but Diane grabbed his arm.

"Peter, please, you have to do this for me. You don't know Zelda Jean. She won't take these off unless we do this. What do you want us to do, go to a locksmith or something?"

Peter sat down and thought for a minute. He had been tomcatting on his wife for years and she never objected. The locksmith idea made him chuckle as he imagined the scenario of Bill and his wife walking into the locksmith's shop and trying to explain what was going on.

"Besides, she has pictures," Diane explained. "Pictures of Bill's lock, my lock, and she has pictures of you and the girls at work. She's pretty thorough."

Peter though about the situation. He could not afford the scandal at work. He had been fucking three different women at the office at the same time and when they found out, he would loose his six-figure job.

"When do we do this?" he asked

"Right now," Diane explained. "We go to Zelda Jean's apartment. She'll unlock us and if we do what we are supposed to do she will get rid of the pictures."

We all agreed that there was nothing we could do and headed for Zeej's apartment but something didn't sit right with me. I was sure Zeej wanted to punish me for fucking Diane, and probably wanted to punish Diane also. But where did Peter fit into this? Why would she go through such lengths to involve him? To punish Diane? No, Diane was submissive and Zeej could have taken a whip to her to punish her. Besides, with Peter fooling around with other women, Zeej had Diane to herself (assuming I was not in the picture.) The pieces just wouldn't fall into place for me.

We got to the apartment and went upstairs where Zeej was waiting. Seeing her was such a turn-on for me and I could still not explain why. My cock painfully started to stiffen.

Zeej held out the keys to the padlocks and when Diane reached to take them Zeej grabbed her hand and pulled her close.

"Remember what I said," Zeej told Diane in a threatening manner. Diane just nodded her head.

We went into the bedroom and Zeej sat in a chair in the corner. She was not going to take part in this little get-together but rather she would watch from the sidelines. I was disappointed. There was nothing like Zeej sitting in your lap getting herself off.

Diane had her clothes off first and sat on the bed and started fiddling with the lock. It finally snapped open and she gingerly threaded the lock back through the holes in her pussy lips until she was free of it. She rubbed herself to get rid of the soreness, lingering to enjoy the touch of her fingers on her clit.

Peter finished getting undressed before me and joined his wife on the bed, immediately going down on her sore pussy. Diane was sensitive but welcomed the attention and pulled Peter's head tight against her.

My cock was now straining against the lock. As it expended and hardened, my cockhead pushed against the padlock creating a pinching sensation. I walked over to Diane and she fumbled with the keys and lock until it finally sprung open. She unhooked my cockhead and pulled me towards her, opening her mouth and taking me in her mouth. My cock hadn't felt this good in days as her tongue licked and soothed the two holes where the lock had been.

Peter had noticed the oral action I was getting and knelt on the bed to position his cock for Diane to suck. I slipped back down between her legs and picked up where Peter had left off. I sucked on her lips and clit and flicked them eagerly with my tongue. Peter was getting deep penetration into Diane's mouth and had started face fucking her in earnest. But after a few minutes, Diane pulled him out.

"You need to do each other, too," she said to both of us. Since I was already lying on the bed, I turned over on my back and waited for Peter. He straddled my head, lowered himself into my mouth and then went down on me. He was pumping his cock into my mouth while he gave me a half-hearted blow job, using his hand more than his mouth, and Zeej coughed and motioned to Diane who reached over, removed Peter's hand from my cock and pushed his head down until my cockhead was buried in his throat. She then started his head bobbing up and down to give me a real suck job.

Zeej and Diane continued to watch the man-on-man action unfolding in front of then for a few more minutes. Diane was stoking herself and I realized that Zeej had stripped down and was climbing on the bed. God! She looked beautiful! Her body was dark, firm and tight, and her small breasts stood out on her chest highlighted by her ever-present nipple rings.

She pushed Peter off of me, straddled my hips and lowered herself on my slick cock. Her pussy bathed my cock in her juices as she started riding me. I let my hands grope Diane's body and finally ended up on her tits where I hooked my fingers in her nipple rings and pulled them. Zeej smiled at first, and then winced, as I pulled harder causing her to drive my cock into her with more passion. She reached down and stimulated herself and reached her orgasm just as I started to and I shot a week's worth cum into her throbbing pussy.

I looked at Diane and she was on her hands and knees and Peter was fucking her from behind. Her tits swayed loosely below her body in rhythm with Peter's thrusts and she grunted as his cock buried itself deep in her pussy. Peter stiffened and I could tell he was unloading into Diane.

Zeej slid off my cock, went back over to the chair and sat down. She spread her legs wide and I could see my cum oozing out of her.

"Peter, come here," she ordered. Peter walked over and knelt in front of her. She took his head and pulled it into her pussy and said, "Clean me up."

I watched as Peter started licking at her opening cleaning my cum as it leaked out of Zeej's pussy. His tongue bathed the outside and then slipped into her to suck out the cum that was deep inside her. Zeej looked at me and pointed to Diane. She didn't need to say anything. I put myself between Diane's legs and started licking at Peter's cum that was leaking from his wife. Diane had not cum yet and was loaning passionately.

After a few minutes, Zeej pushed Peter away. "You can go now, and you are free of Diane" and Peter got up, put his clothes on and left.

Zeej walked over to the bed and lay next to Diane. "Are you happy now, love?" she asked.

Diane nodded. "Yes, thank-you."

Zeej turned to me and pulled me by the hair away from Diane's pussy.

"I'll take care of that. You can leave, but stay away from Diane from now on."

I got dressed and headed for the door, stopping only momentarily to see Zeej's head buried between Diane's legs.

Everyone had what they wanted except for me. Zeej had told me to stay away from Diane, but what about staying away from Zeej...?