The Bike Ride

Story Info
Looking back.
1.4k words
3.9
12.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I find that as I have gotten older I look back on things that I have done in my past. You see I am in my forties now. I still look good. I have long golden brown hair blue eyes and an average build with my 32 c breasts men still look at them instead of me. I am still outgoing and very adventurous.

Yet when I was twenty seven I was even more adventurous. I tended to take dares to the extreme. On one such dare I was seeing a guy with a motorcycle. Now I love riding. You can feel the vibrations throughout your entire body. We were going to go riding for the day. It was in the early summer so it was nice and warm. We were getting ready when he dared me to ride pantiless in a skirt while we were riding. I gave him one of my evil grins that warned it was going to get even more interesting. I tended to amp up the dare. I told him I would even go braless if he would shove his hard cock in me while we rode.

His jaw dropped and he couldn't talk for a moment. He was speechless. I just looked at him with a shit eating grin. I knew he was trying to figure a way we could. Finally he said deal.

I changed into a skirt and took my bra off. He changed out of his jeans into a pair of sweats. We headed out to the garage to figure out the positioning that we would have to get into. His bike had a long flat seat so that would work. He put the bike up on the stand and I climbed on moving up till I was against the tank. He climbed on and slid up behind me.

I could feel his bulge just sitting there I was also starting to get wet. This was going to be fun I thought.

"You will have to lay forward so I can see I think." He said.

I had forgotten about that part at that moment but I leaned forward. "Better?" I asked.

"That should work."

He rocked the bike back and started the engine. I could feel the vibrations begin to move throughout my body. He pushed me all the way forward for a moment and reached for my pussy. "Wet already I see."

"Mmmm." Was all I could answer at that moment. I reached around behind me to find his cock and it was already getting hard. I grasped it in my hand and squeezed. It was getting harder as I ran my hand up to the tip.

He pulled my hand away and lifted my skirt up so he could line it up. Once I felt it near my wetness I pushed back some to impale it in me. Between the vibrations of the bike and the increasing fullness as it grew I was getting wetter. He pulled me up to him and his arm went around my waist and up my shirt till he was fondling my breasts. His lips came up to my ear and he whispered, "I am going to fuck you senseless once we find a spot to pull off the road but first I am going to enjoy the ride and let you just keep building with tension in your body."

Then he used the remote to open the garage doors and headed out the door as he pushed me forward again. We headed down the street and I was surprised that he was taking his time. I knew I was getting wetter by the moment. His cock was stiff as a metal pole already. It was as we got onto a main road and he increased the speed I figured out why he had gone slow at first. He was getting used to having my body splayed out in front of him and also getting comfortable. It couldn't be easy with my body in front of his. I knew I was having trouble in a way with where to put my feet to keep them out of the way, but once I got comfortable it worked well.

I wasn't laying completely on the tank so there was room to move around. We had actually planed on going to the lake. It would make for a good ride. Once we hit the highway the vibrations were making it even more thrilling for me. With his hard cock in me I was liable to have an orgasm before we even got to the lake. I felt one of his hands move up my shirt. I leaned back a little more and made sure my head was off to the side so he could keep his eyes on the road. His hand went up my shirt and found a breast and squeezed. He began twisting my nipple and it just made me squirm against him.

He leaned against my ear and said, "No moving just be still."

I couldn't help but smile. I had the feeling if I moved too much he wouldn't be able to watch the road. I heard a car coming by about that moment and saw a man in it looking at us. I could even see his smile. My boyfriend revved the engine and went around the guy in the car.

I was very wet at this point and his hand moved down and discovered just how much as his finger began to play with my pussy. It was getting harder to just be still. I felt as if the best vibrator in the world was against me yet it was sending the vibrations throughout my entire body.

I can tell you I do not really remember much of the ride because my body was so sensitive that I could only concentrate on what I was feeling. I remember his hand moving between my breasts and my pussy over the course of the ride but not much more. I had seen the landscape on a few occasions before so I wasn't interested in it to be honest.

When we finally arrived at the lake he found us a spot away from anyone. The minute he stopped the bike I was ready to get off and let him have his way with me. He didn't let me move though. He pulled me up against him and hand one hand squeezing my breast as his other hand was moving up across my pussy quickly. "What do you want?" He whispered in my ear.

I was nearly gone by then and just couldn't really think straight. "You."

"Good because I am going to take you over there and have my way with you. Then we will get back on and ride out to eat and then back home where I am going to have you again."

"Yes" Was all I could say.

He let me off the bike and he climbed off and got a blanket out of one of the saddle bags. He laid it out on the ground and I laid down on it. He leaned down and pushed my shirt up so he could get ahold of my breasts. As his hand would fondle one his mouth found the other. He changed breasts several times before he kissed me and moved into place. His cock was at my entrance and he shoved it all the way in in one movement. Filling me up in a single move. I moaned into his mouth as he kept kissing me. He pulled out till the tip was at the entrance again and then shoved it in again. This time he started building speed up and continued to fondle my breasts as his speed picked up.

Releasing my lips I moaned loudly with each thrust. He was getting faster and faster. Driving his hardness deep within me. I could feel his building pressure as my own was coming to a head as well. I wrapped my feet around his waist and he drove in deeper still and finally exploded in me as my own orgasm broke.

We lay there panting for some time before we both got up and cleaned up some before getting back on the bike. I rode behind him to the restaurant but he insisted I get in front again on the way home. Once we got back to the house he kept me awake for hours before we finally drifted off to sleep.

I don't think I will ever look at a bike the same after that wondrous day riding to the lake and back.