The Biker

Story Info
Wife meets biker for fun, then tells husband.
2.2k words
3.42
53.4k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long and difficult day at work I thought to myself, as the big Ford Excursion wheeled into the driveway. Now, I was looking forward to relaxing with my lovely wife Susan the remainder of the evening. As the garage door slowly opened, I unexpectedly observed a shiny black and chrome Harley Davidson motorcycle parked in my usual spot.

As I entered the house, I noticed that Susan was not there to provide me with her usual greeting kiss. I wondered through the house aimlessly looking for her. Then I heard the sound of laughter and conversation outside near the back yard patio. Standing at the double French style patio doors and gazed out. There I saw Susan wearing only a white thong bikini, lying on a chaise lounge. A tall dark haired man clad in jeans, white tee shirt and black leather vest was seated in a chair a few feet from her. Laughing he leaned forward as though he was contemplating climbing on to the chaise lounge beside her. I noticed also that there were two empty bottles of red wine and two glasses sitting on a table next to them. Apparently, they had been enjoying each other's company for some time.

Glancing my direction, Susan seemed startled when she realized I was there also. She immediately jumped to her feet and came over to me, taking my hand she pulling me out onto the patio with them. She introducing her new friend whose name was Mike. As he stood to shake my hand, I noticed that he must be at least six foot tall and weighed approximately 200 lbs. A very strong and handsome looking man I thought to myself.

Conversation soon revealed that Mike was also a very bold man whose sexual interests were entirely directed towards my wife. They had met in the mall parking lot when Susan noticing his beautiful Harley motorcycle parked next to her car and had stopped to admire it. Mike had offered to take Susan for a short ride on the bike since she was a very beautiful blond who would look exceptional on the back of it with him. Susan said she couldn't pass up an offer for a ride on such a shiny black bike. Afterwards, Susan had invited him over for an afternoon of fun conversation and drinks. Mike had nothing else to do and she was exactly what he desired.

I should like to describe Susan now, before I continue with this story. She is twenty-eight years young. We have been happily married now for four years. She has long blond hair, large brown bedroom eyes and a 36C chest. Susan has never had any children and works out daily, keeping herself fit and looking as though she is much younger. Were quite well off for money now so she doesn't need to use her training as a realtor. We do have quite a few friends and we spend a lot of time entertaining them. Susan enjoys sex very much and she especially enjoys teasing men and watching the effects her hard body has on them. Knowing this about her made me a bit uneasy when I found her with Mike.

After a few minutes of conversation, Mike decided it was time for him to leave. As Susan walked him to the front door, he secretly placed something in Susan's hand. He thought I didn't notice but I was observing their behavior closely. Susan saw him to the door and quickly gave him a gentle kiss on the cheek as she said her goodbyes. After he rode off, I asked her what it was he had given her. Susan blushing opened a folded piece of paper that had his phone number written on it. She handed it to me, then said she had more to tell me but not until after she had a cool relaxing bath.

That evening after dinner Susan took hold of my hand and together we walked into our bedroom. There dressed in her sexy short black nightgown we laid on our bed together. She then told me she had a sexy bedtime story for me. But made me promise not to get angry with her. I agreed and hear is her story:

"After her morning workout she felt very energized and decided to go shopping at the mall. She was feeling alive and very horny today so she decided to put on a pair of extra short blue cotton shorts and a white blouse that was open in front to her naval and a pair of high heel sandals. Her hair blew wildly in the wind as she drove her Mercedes convertible to the Mall. It was in the parking lot that she saw Mike sitting on his bike apparently waiting. She was immediately impressed with his good looks and his sexy body so she decided to park next to him.

Getting out of her car, she couldn't resist taking a quick glance in his direction. She was surprised to find him also looking back at her when their eyes met. The only thing she could thing of to say was how nice his bike looked. He invited her over to take a closer look and they casually began to chat.

Mike asked her if she had ever ridden a Harley Davidson motorcycle before and mentioned how wonderful women found the vibration between their legs to be once they straddled one. Mike then climbed on and the Harley roared to life. He then invited her to join him for a short ride. A ride she would not forget. Susan climbed on behind him and wrapped her legs tightly around his waist as she leaned back against the sissy bar. Pressing the gear shifter down the Harley sped away.

For twenty minutes Susan enjoyed the wind blowing in her face as the bike rolled down the streets. Suddenly, she noticed they were on the outskirts of town rolling down a country lane. That lane turned into a remote park near the river. There the bike rolled to a stop under a tall oak tree. Susan and Mike climbed off the bike then he pulled her closer to him and kissed her softly on the lips. Susan felt her heart pounding and her knees grew weak. She kissed him once again eagerly and passionately. Mike ran his hands over her shoulders and down the front of her chest, stopping to feel the firmness of her breasts. Susan closed her eyes and enjoyed his touch.

Mike slowly unbuttoned each of the buttons on her blouse pulling it open and exposing her ample perky nipples. Seeing that she wasn't resisting, he stepped back and unbuttoned the fly on his jeans. Reaching in he pulled out his huge seven-inch cock that was already hard and pointing straight up at her. "Now it is your turn to give me a ride, he said." Susan was so amazed at how big it was. It looked so delicious she thought and sucking him off would be such a treat. She then removed her blouse and knelt down on the grass in front of Mike. Reaching up she took it in her hands and softly stroked it up and down. She could feel the veins budging just under the skin, as it changed from deep red to dark purple and growing even larger. Mike placed his hands on the back of Susan's head and pressed his cock to her red lips. Pausing, she licked her lips then ran her tongue across its eye and around the entire head. Looking up at mike, she could see the look of pleasure on his face.

Susan had given blowjobs many times before and not only to her husband. But, she really wanted this to be her best head job ever. Looking back at the cock straining before her she slowly took it in to her mouth. She stroked its shaft up and down as the head of his cock passed through her lips and continued down her throat. Pausing momentarily, she withdrew it back out and savored the flavor before doing it again and again.

Mike groaned with pleasure and mumbled, "How good she was at giving head." With her left hand Susan reached down to the front of her shorts. Sliding her fingers down the slit between her legs she found her clit swollen. It was wet between her legs and her juices were already soaking through her panties and shorts. She gasped as the wonderful feeling intensified as she continued to rub her clit and suck his cock at the same time.

Suddenly without warning, she felt his cock pulsate; first once then twice. She hastened to take the cock back deep into her throat and as she did, she felt his jism spurt against the back of her throat. She pulled his cock out and as the head emerged it again pulsated hard sending his white seed shooting across her face. Looked up at him, she smiled as his cum ran down her face and dripped off her chin. She slowly licked her lips catching some of his white cum on her tongue then licked it across the head of his cock. She then took the entire head into her mouth once again, sucking off all of his seed and swallowing it.

Mike pulled his cock from her hungry mouth then reached down and pulled Susan up to her feet. They both knew what was coming next, but Susan suggested they go to her home where they could use the bedroom for more great sex. Mike agreed, and they sped away on the bike.

Once at home, Susan opened a bottle of wine and they drank it out on the patio before retiring to the bedroom. There, Mike ripped Susan's clothes off and through her on the bed where he pried her legs apart savagely and pressed his face to her pussy. Susan laid back and enjoyed his work. Soon she couldn't take the pleasure any more. Moaning with pleasure she made him stop eating her and directed him to place his tool where it was meant to be. Mike rubbed the head of his cock up and down her slit before placing it at the opening to her love tunnel. Susan's pussy was very tight and she groaned as he pressed his cock into her deeper and deeper.

Once he felt the head of his penis touch the end of her love tunnel he began stroking in and out hard and fast. Pounding into her with all of his might. Susan could see the sweat begin to form on his forehead. Pausing for only a moment he leaned over and whispered into Susan's ear "I want to make you pregnant you Bitch!" Then began fucking her again even harder. Susan had never experienced sex that hard or good before in her entire life. As Mike began to spew his seed deep into her cunt Susan couldn't hold back the orgasm that had been building. Together they screamed out in pleasure and Mike collapsed on top on her. They lay there together for a few minutes before Mike rose up and rolled Susan over on her stomach. She wasn't sure what was in store for her this time.

Standing up, Mike takes hold of her pelvis and pulls her up so she is resting on her knees with her face still lying on her husband's pillow. With his cock still wet with Susan's juices he directs it to her pussy. Then pulling her back toward him, he rams his cock deep inside her swollen pussy and again pounds away at it. This time, it takes him much longer to cum so he periodically pauses and rubs the head against her clit. Suddenly, she feels his balls swell and twitch as he quickly pulls his cock from her pussy and lays it in the crack of her ass just as it spews out more white cum that shoots across her back and along her spine. Mike rubs his cock against the cheeks of her ass then turns away. Susan collapses momentarily onto the bed in exhaustion.

Susan slowly rises and leads Mike into the bathroom where they shower together then after dressing they return to the patio where they finish off the second bottle of wine. When I arrived, Mike was just about to fuck her again, right there on the chaise lounge but she saw me standing at the patio doorway first.

She asked me how I felt about what had happened and if I was angry with her. I told her that I understood how something like this could happen, however, she should be understanding also should the same thing ever happen to me. I informed her that it would have been better if she had arranged this escapade with me so I could have enjoyed watching her work also. And asked if she planned to meet Mike again? Susan laughed and assured me that it was only a one-time thing and if she ever desired another zip less fuck she will let me know first. She then took me to bed and we fucked the entire night. I learned a lot about Susan and what she desired from sex that night. We have an open marriage, but we do keep each other informed of our needs and desires better now.