The Biker in My Mind

Story Info
The author worships the feet of a biker bitch.
840 words
4.33
3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled into the gas station in the late afternoon. It was the last of my customers to see after what had been a very long day. I'm a sales rep and this store is one of my bigger accounts. I heard the beep of my car's doors locking as I was about to head into the store, hoping to get a big order.

I looked over and there you were, a motorcycle Goddess standing with a group of other bikers. You looked amazing in a black Harley Davidson tank top, tight jeans and what appeared to be very high stiletto platform sandals peeking out from under the cuffs of your jeans. You were quite stunning with an amazing body and I did everything possible not to make it obvious that I was staring, infatuated with you.

I guessed from the looks of the other men in your group that I wasn't your type. You were a gorgeous, heavily tattooed and pierced bad ass. Here I am, a nerdy, balding guy with glasses wearing khakis and a golf shirt and carrying a brochure advertising some new product we were now selling. But as I stood there taking you in, my mind began to wander to some deliciously kinky places. You caught me staring and I looked away embarrassed and fearful. I wasn't looking for trouble and I figured that you were with one of the men and hopefully I hadn't disrespected him or you. The fear went away as you confidently walked over to me. Your hips swaying as you walked perfectly through the parking lot in the sky high stilettos.

"I saw you checking me out. So do you like what you see?"

"Oh yes, you're gorgeous."

"What do you think of these?" She asked as she raised the leg of her jeans revealing the entire shoe and her very sexy foot. "I saw you looking down here. Most guys look up here." She said while pointing to her ample chest.

"They are quite nice." I said while I felt my face getting red and hot.

"Get on your knees...NOW. You're a dirty foot licker, I know your type foot boy. Get down on the ground where you belong."

"Yes Ma'am." I whispered as I dropped to my knees, not caring about who saw or my pants getting dirty in the gravel and dirt parking lot.

She brought her shoe up towards my face and I could see a thin layer of road grit covering the shoe, as well as her pedicured toes which were painted black.

"Don't just stare at it bitch. You know what to do."

I hungrily attacked her shoe and foot with my lips and tongue, cleaning away the grit and grime and licking it all clean. I licked the sole of the shoe and even deep throated the heel for good measure. I snaked my tongue in between her toes as best I could since they were restrained by the toe straps. I made passionate love to her foot and high heel right there in the open. I was humiliating myself in broad daylight, in a public parking lot on a warm summer afternoon. I was caught up in the moment I didn't care if the store manager was watching or if any customers could see. My singular purpose at that time was worshipping her foot and shoe, pleasing this biker goddess and god damnit nothing was going to stop me. Well except for her pulling it away from me. She laughed at me but then it was replaced by the other one. I did a repeat performance and enjoyed myself just as much the second time.

She belittled me the entire time, threatening to kidnap me and make me ride on the back of her bike, my only job being her foot bitch. The thought was intriguing and I was seriously considering her offer, which would mean blowing up my hum drum normal life to service a motorcycle mama's feet and shoes.

I was brought back to reality by the roar of motorcycles starting up and I was left standing in the parking lot with a big smile on my face as the group of 6 or so bikes drove away from the store. Of course it didn't hurt that she gave me a wink and a smile as she passed by, her arms wrapped around the waist of some muscular tattooed guy on a bike.

Once they were gone, I went inside to talk to the manager. It was business as usual for me with a huge order and I wouldn't have it any other way.

***Authors note: As hot as this story is (to me at least), the closest I can come to saying that it's based on a true story is that I am in sales and I did pull into a customers parking lot and there was a group of bikers however none of the women looked like her, but my mind did wander and this scenario was created.