The Billionaire Passenger Ch. 03

Story Info
Tasha reunites with Kenneth. More mystery.
1.5k words
4.51
10.8k
9
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The flight was quick. It took a while to get over his presence, but I'm a professional. It made no real difference to my performance. I liked his body, but once that first thrill was gone, it was too much exposure too soon. I wasn't sure I was going to call him. But maybe I was.

Being a flight attendant is interesting. It's a challenging job. There is flexibility, human beings to anticipate and handle, and the constant effort required to keep a smooth appearance when turbulence is in the picture. Making it look good was hard work, but rewarding.

I get hit on a lot. Every single day. It's easy to ignore people who are ugly, or boring, or rude, but at some point you meet a lot of really attractive, really interesting, really potent men. Even then they aren't all going to be what I want. I used to be concerned about how I was perceived, not wanting to be "easy", but I think its stupid to worry about stuff like that. I have learned that opportunities are not frequent, and don't last. If I wait too long my passengers disappear. I want to enjoy myself, and I don't think there needs to be a ten day delay before I do something I enjoy.

I don't care if I'm judged. I judge too. It's fine. I did some groceries in New York, and cleaned my apartment. I had a view of central park from the west, and I loved sitting on my balcony with a smoke and a coffee. The apartment was a gift from Mike. My ex. He was Russian, possessive and generous. I didn't miss him , but he set a standard that had spoiled me. If a man couldn't do certain things for me easily...I wasn't likely to get interested in him, or stay interested very long.

On the other hand, if a man could take care of himself, help me with things in my life, teach me something, and stretch me out? There were not many men like that in the world. When I met them I took no prisoners getting what I wanted.

I'm not looking for a husband. I don't have time, and I like the variety. I'm not looking for a boyfriend. I love learning, and I like what I gain by observing driven men and how they operate. I have also found that some of them really know how to satisfy a woman. If they want to. When they want to they really put the work in. I don't mind that at all.

My phone kept ringing all day. It was Kenneth. He'd left flowers, cards and a bunch of notes. I had some time to think on the plane, and our experience left me feeling some type of way. I think he wanted me. I think he'd had fun. I don't think he really saw me as special. I like being seen as special. I don't like having to ask for that. I'm not used to it. I like my agency. I like my choices.

Rich guys were always a challenge, but Kenneth was too observant and too generous to allow half ass shit like bringing Paul in willy nilly.

All this principle is easy when you're sweaty from cleaning your house out. It's harder when you've been drinking, or smoking, or tired. He was persistent.

"Kenneth."

"You realize I know where you are, right?"

"Stalker"

"Your word. I prefer attentive."

"Fuck you want?"

"Tasha I miss you."

"You don't miss me. You wan't something. What do you want?"

"Your extra time and your kiss?"

"Kenneth don't be corny."

"Whether you believe it or not, I had a special time with you. I wish we could do it again."

"What the fucking or the gangbang?"

"Tell me you didn't enjoy any part of it."

"I enjoyed a lot of it, but the aftertaste is bitter."

"That's your conscience. It needs to be drowned in champagne."

I smiled. I was easy to bribe. He had me figured.

"Cold champagne."

"Of course Tasha. Cold. In fact if you opened your door you would see a case of it. "

I gasped. WTF?

Outside my door was a case of Moet Brut. The gold foil and the crystal bottles twinkled in the light. I smiled. This was gonna be good. I picked the heavy case up and put it on my credenza.

"You got it already?"

"Kenneth, you're something."

"I know. Are you ready?"

I wasn't confused or divided. It was funny though. Ten minutes ago I was like fuck Kenneth. Now I wanted to know where the ride would lead me.

"What's next?"

"Take your clothes off. Come to the door."

My building had a doorman and was very exclusive. I couldn't understand how Kenneth had this much access to it. It didn't make sense. My shorts came off, as did my t-shirt. I had nothing on underneath. I walked to the door.

He was magnificent. He stood there is jeans, cowboy boots and a white t-shirt. Impeccably fitting, and smelling amazing. He wrapped me in his embrace. I was a tall girl. A strong girl, an independent girl. I melted. He made me feel...safe. Like it was going to be ok. Like someone else was in control for a while. Like I could let him have the keys, and we would get home ok. I wasn't good at handing over the keys.

His kiss was cool, sweet, then warm. It was passionate, and we both went for it as if we hadn't just seen a couple of days earlier. He held my hand and walked me to the couch. He sat me on his lap, one hand in my lap, casually stroking my naked thigh.

I realized then I was sopping wet. Just soaked. I could feel him against my ass. I looked in his eyes. The smile was gone, only the twinkle was left. I turned around and held the wall. I spread my legs. I looked over my shoulder. His pants were off, then his shirt. His cock stood proud. Hard. Huge. Red. Swollen. Ready.

I inhaled as he positioned himself behind me, holding my hips with his fingers, and parting my ass cheeks with his thumbs. He pulled my pussy slightly open. He placed the head of his cock. I was so wet, I trembled a bit in anticipation. He pushed it into me. I gasped. It.Felt.Amazing! He pushed more in, pulling my pussy open. Pushing. I pushed back. He pushed more. He was all in. I could feel him. He fucked me slowly, a few strokes. I was fully sodden. Wet. Dripping. Gasping. He stopped.

I could feel him breathing down my neck. I could feel him grabbing my breasts from behind. I could feel him stroking my nipples. I could feel how hard they were. I could feel him slowly fuck me with deep circular strokes. I could feel my womb respond to him. I could feel the tension build in me as my entire pussy tensed and clenched around his magnificent massive cock.

"Kenneth. Oh my God. Kenneth. Fuck me."

"Tasha. Like this? You like when I fuck you? "

"I need it. I love it!"

"When I touch you deep?"

"I love when you touch me deep. Harder Kenneth. Aaaaagh! Harder Kenneth. Squeeze my breasts Kenneth! Fuck me Kenneth!"

He was hard on my pussy. Deeper longer strokes now. Harder. He showed no mercy on my breasts as he squeezed. I couldn't stop juicing with his grip. I was completely at his mercy. And I liked it. I loved it. I was in the hands of a man. A real man who knew what to do and how to do it. He grabbed my neck and bent me over. I held the floor while he held my waist and filled me with his cock. Fucking me hard and deep as I thrust back at him.

When I came I clenched against his cock hard. I was not surprised by the force of my orgasm, and I could feel when he started with that hard consistent pace that I wouldn't last long before I went over the edge. The clenching got to him, and as he stroked me long and hard he came too.

"Tasha. Fuck. Tasha."

His blasts of sperm flooded me, and his thrusts pushed me to the floor where we both lay. I stroked his cock absent mindedly as it throbbed and twitched, glistening and red and huge.

I licked him off, sucking his head and licking his balls. He didn't even seem to go soft. I loved the sense of control over him, like I had his life in my hands. His huge, meaty cock was so satisfying to me. He groaned as he came a second time. The man must have been full of sperm as i struggled to swallow his seed.

As we lay back on the carpet I smiled, lying against his chest. It was much better when I didn't have to share.