The Billionaire Sheikh Ch. 02

Story Info
The sheikh takes Lisa to Amsterdam.
7.2k words
4.63
17.9k
18

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction:

Someone here on Literotica mailed me and asked if I could write about a billionaire. Other said they liked my Sheikh stories.

Someone else reviewed my earlier stories and claimed they were degrading and using the F-word way too much. So this time I want to try to write an old fashioned romance story with no sexscenes (at least not in the beginning) but what still will have you ladies (and maybe gentlemen) dreaming hot dreams.

Feel free to comment, to suggest improvements or to point out factual errors. Or to suggest a storytwist. Bear with me that English is not my motherlanguage but my working language. I might say things differently compared to my American friends but on the other hand beat them in three other languages 😊

The setting of the story will be the fictious oil emirate Al Dahaab, famous for its golden beaches (hence the name Gold)

-0-0-0-

What happened so far?

Lisa works for an American-European consultancy firm in Amsterdam as the head of the immigration department. A department that is her and four other paralegals in total. When their local office in the oil Emirate Al Dahaab messes things up for the local clients Lisa is send to the small country bordering Saudi Arabia and the UAE. Although it is famous for its golden beaches and a big hub for international trade Lisa only sees the inside of her office and her hotelroom as she has just the weekend to do damage control because the local shipping mogul Sheik Khalid has ordered her firm to come up with a rescue plan first thing in the morning.

Lisa is quite a capable young woman of 26 and works hard so she indeed comes up with solutions. When she meets the Sheikh, a complete dish in his thirties, is becomes clear to her they are about to lose this big client. He also seems to doubt that a young girl like her will manage his caseload well.

However at the end of the same day he just barges into her office to tell her he is impressed with the works she did and her firm should carry on with things. As a kind of afterthought he also offers her a ride back home to Amsterdam on his jet. While he will do business during the day he will be there she can go and help her elderly grandmother who she normally assist with things like the heavy shopping and what she cannot do now she has to do damage control for his company.

He leaves her flabbergasted.

-0-0-0-0-0-

The story continues:

Lisa closed the door of her cab and lifted up the heavy backpack with her laptop, a pile of files and some small personal things like a passport and a wallet and her phone. She had decided to pack all in a backpack so she could take the luggage more easily in the train heading south to her grandmother's place. Twelve hours on a plane and six on a train would be quite the trip in two days. She wondered if she would be able to sleep on the plane and in the train. It seemed the sheikh was willing to give her a free ride home but also expected her to work on the plane. Or was it just because then her bosses would not mind her taking a day off? On the other hand the sheikh was quite demanding in how her firm handled his cases.

In her cheap hotelroom, provided by PDG, she had looked him up on Wikipedia. Preparing for her appointment she had looked at his business website and read newspaper clippings but had only looked at it from a business point of view. Now she wanted to know more about the man. Was he someone you could trust? She had heard stories of rich guys who thought they could grab women just because they had money and power. She had also heard stories about girls going to the Gulf to get paid for sex. She was not like that but would the locals realise that after all those women more or less prostituting themselves pretending to be models?

Sheik Khalid bin Salman al Dahaab turned out to be 38 according to Wiki. After a few years in the navy of Al Dahaab he had gone to London for an education in international business. There he had founded Khalid Enterprises that was a big player in the shipping business. He seemed to have steered clear of the oil business of the region but had invested in shipyards and oil tankers and other ships.

One wife was mentioned: Sara. Seemed they had married young and she died four years ago. No children were listed.

Lisa clicked on his father, the long dead ruler of Al Dahaab. She discovered Khalid was the son of the third wife and had a sister: Amara. His half-brother, who was now the Emir, was 30 years his senior. It seemed the old man had married four times. The fourth wife two years after the third. That fourth woman had even delivered six children before the old man died.

Lisa wondered how it would be to be one of 27 other siblings. She was an only child. Her parents had died when she was four in a carcrash and her maternal grandparents had raised her. Now her whole family was just her and her grandmother.

Grandmother, Omi, would be so surprised when she showed up in the morning. She would get her car that she had parked not that far from the railway station and go to the LIDL supermarket and stock up before driving to the small hamlet on the German border. She had no idea when the work would be finished in Al Dahaab and so her grandmother would not have to enlist the help of the ladies at the local church to drive her into town. At least not for the next few weeks.

Lisa had not been able to find any dirt on the Sheikh. It seemed he was a hardworking guy determined to make his own future. She could not find any picture of his wife but that was not that uncommon. They might have observed a strict way of life. All pictures she found of him were official ones.

She wondered how he would look without that headscarf and robes. Would he be bald? On early pictures he smiled a lot but on the more recent ones he looked like the strict man she had met. Piercing eyes that in a judge would have made a criminal shiver. Well he made her shiver. She was not sure if it was all fear or partly fascination as well. He was quite goodlooking and his eyes were captivating. And she always liked height and broad shoulders in a man.

-0-0-0-

Lisa walked into the airport building and fished out her phone to send a text.

"I am in the central hall your highness. What should I do now?"

A minute later her phone pinged.

"Walk to the corridor marked PRIVATE FLIGHTS and wait there. Omar will pick you up. You would not miss him: Tall, darkskinned, Egyptian accent inherited from his parents and wearing sunglasses indoors."

Was that a hint at a joke?

She walked to the sign and five minutes later a tall man walked out from behind the border control.

"Are you miss Forest?"

"And you are Omar? Please call me Lisa."

"Well Lisa if you follow me and show your passport to the border guard you can just follow me and we will go to the private planes section of this airport. Normally you can enter at a side entrance but you would have needed special clearance."

They walked in silence for five minutes and then exited a door. In front of Lisa a sleek corporate jet was waiting on the tarmac.

They climbed the stairs. A mature woman welcomed her. She was the air-hostess. It seemed the first section of the plane was the pantry and a cabin for aides. Two bodyguards were already seated there.

The air-hostess however directed Lisa to a door in the back of that space.

"Please madam follow me. The Sheikh has instructed me to bring you to him."

All of a sudden Lisa felt her heart somersault. Oh no had she made a mistake and was this guy expecting some kind of payment from her body?

She realised she could not leave now without making an enormous scene and losing a big client.

She tried to reassure herself. She had not found any dirt on him. He had not been leering at her. He even looked offended at first by the idea they had send a girl as a messenger. She remembered his words "Do they think a goodlooking girl would appease me?"

She straightened her shoulders and followed the woman.

The rear cabin was not that big. Just a few seats and a couch with a table in front of it. In one of the seats was the Sheikh. He looked up when she entered and nodded in greeting and then returned to his tablet. The hostess walked Lisa over to the seat on the other side of the aisle.

Lisa put her luggage in the overhead locker and sat down. She was very aware of the silent man just a few feet away from her.

"Would you like a drink miss while we wait for clearance? I can recommend the freshly pressed pomegranate juice with ice or if you rather have something hot like the spicy Arabian tea?"

Lisa choose the tea. It would help her stay awake. It was only 8 pm local time but she would be up all night.

She buckled up and enjoyed her hot drink.

Still the sheikh was paying her no attention it seemed. Why did he want her to join him when he seemed not in the mood to talk?

By the time they were in the air the air-hostess explained to Lisa how to pull a small table up so she could place her laptop on that instead of having to keep it on her lap. She emerged herself into her caseload, typing away in silence. From the corner of her eye she noticed the sheikh was reading files on his tablet and making notes on a legal pat.

-0-0-0-0-

After a few hours working together in silence the sheikh put down his tablet and asked:

"Are you hungry? Please join me over supper."

He pressed a button and the airhostess reappeared.

"Amal I would like to have supper now."

He motioned to Lisa to follow him to the table. Amal was placing plates and spoons down while delicious smells were escaping the pantry. She was bringing in small dishes with mazzes: Fingerfood to eat with fresh bread. Meatballs, hummus, olives, lamb in a sauce. She did not know how to eat this foreign food properly and looked at her host ready to copy what he would do. He must have noticed his hesitation. One eyebrow raised quizzingly he looked at her.

"Do you not like Arab food miss Forest?"

"No sir it is more that I do not know how to eat it So I was hoping to copy you."

"Look," he said and tore a piece off the flat bread. "You fold this and use it like tweezers to pick up salad or meat and then eat the whole package."

The food was great and nothing compared to the carton box airline dinners.

At first they were eating in silence but then he started to ask her questions. So she was taking care of an elderly grandparent? What about her parents. What was her normal job back home? Oh she was reading law at a university in the evening. She had the feeling as if he was quizzing her for a job. She was very aware of them sitting so close to each other on the couch. When she needed to reach for her food she had to take care she would not accidentally brush his arm but still did it sometimes. She could smell a hint of vanilla and spice. A remnant of aftershave? With a beard? Or body-wash or maybe even fabric softener?

She was wrecking her brain for something polite to ask in return. It could not sound too nosey. It had to sound intelligent. She was after all conversing with one of the biggest clients of her bosses.

"Are you only looking for a new headquarter in Amsterdam?"

"I like it when my office still has a connection to seafaring. The Dutch were famous navigators and traders and they speak their languages so I prefer to look there instead of Berlin or Paris."

"You might like to check out Rotterdam as well. It is not the capital but has a huge port connected with two main European rivers. Office space might even be cheaper there."

"A colleague of you from your relocation department is going to show me some options."

Oh so best keep her mouth shut then before one of her colleagues would might go complaining to the board she was interfering with business. Change of subject required urgently!

"I wrote a paper on piracy a few months ago."

"You did? In what capacity?"

"For my Law of the Sea -course. Part of the grade would be an exam and the other part the paper we had written. Interesting to see it was one of the first crimes recognised as universal crimes Were the Somali pirates a nuisance for your oil tankers?"

A smirk ghosted over his face to disappear before you would fully realise you saw it.

"They were, but as soon as they realised my ships had men on board who good aim better than they did, they left my ships alone. And with the international navies patrolling the problem disappeared quickly."

After a short moment of silence he continued.

"Sometimes poor people are easy prey for the big criminals. I did some research and now fund some aid projects in the region. Remember my ancestors were pirates too."

Oh great what did she get herself into now.

"This whole area was rife with pirates although maybe they better be called privateers. When your only income is camels, diving for pearls and fishing and all those tradeships of the European nations pass by, full with treasures from India, those navigational skills were very handy. Gold, spice, cloth and the occasional white women. It took some warships and a peace treaty to stop that."

"So suppose we would have met two centuries ago you would have been a pirate....."

"And you a white slave serving as my concubine in my harem."

She felt herself blush crimson. And also a strange sensation in her nipples combined with her pelvic muscles tightening, when suddenly a vision came to her, of herself standing naked in front of this man, reclined on satin pillows. Gosh could a conversation with him have more pitfalls! She noticed his eyes twinkle. Oh no, he had realised what she was thinking. Her face burned.

Suddenly the intercom came alive and the voice of the pilot started to say something in Arabic.

"He says we will be landing in twenty minutes", translated the Sheikh. Let us pack our stuff and get back in our seats and buckle up."

The airhostess came back in the cabin to clear the plates and Lisa made a quick visit to the toilet. Afterwards she stuffed the files and her laptop back in the backpack and stored all away and set down to wait touchdown. The Sheikh did not speak to her again.

-0-0-0-0-0-

The airport was quiet as it was in the middle of the night as commercial flights were restricted during the hours most people slept, because Amsterdam airport was surrounded by towns and the people had been complaining about the noise of planes keeping them awake.

Lisa was hurrying behind the sheikh and his bodyguards. Passing border control had been swift. But the airport itself was huge. The men were walking towards the exit doors. Probably having a car waiting there or about to take a taxi.

"Excuse me sir. Sheikh Khalid", she called towards his back covered in a terracotta cloak that was draped over his whites.

He stopped and turned around.

"Sir I am going to wait here for the train to my grandmother. It will leave from here at 7.30."

"Here? But it is just shortly after 2 am?"

"Yes sir. There is a trainstation in the basement but that will be a bit scary during this time of night with only the occasional night train stopping. So I best wait her in the terminal. It will be awhile before the first southbound train leaves."

"Are you seriously planning to spend more than five hours sitting in a chair in a cold deserted airport terminal? What about going to your own house first?"

"I rent in a town to the north of Amsterdam because prices are lower there. No trains there either." She shrugged. "I am safe here."

"This is nonsense. You come with me. I'll get you a room in the hotel we are staying in. You can get to that train in the morning."

He turned and started walking again. She realised the only thing she could do was follow. Best not fight a big client like this man.

-0-0-0-0-0-

It was raining all the way from the airport to the hotel in innercity Amsterdam. Lisa was sitting in the back with the sheikh and listened to the conversation between him and Omar in Arabic. The embassy apparently had provided two cars with drivers who had been waiting in front of the terminal. On one of the streets lining the famous canals they stopped at what looked like an upscale hotel. Lisa thought that that seemed logical when you were a sheikh with probably billions to spend.

The men got out and Lisa followed them in. A grey-haired, very well dressed man, smiled from behind the reception desk.

"Welcome your highness. Your rooms are ready for you and your team. Please just follow Jan", and he gestured towards where a younger version of himself was waiting.

"Thank you. But I would like to rent another single room for this young lady here. She is a late addition to my team."

"Oh I am so sorry your highness but the whole hotel is booked because there is a big conference here tomorrow." The man looked genuinely sorry. "Shall I call other hotels and see if they have a room?" he offered.

'No need. I remember from the last time I was here my suite had a big sofa. If you can provide miss Forest with a pillow and a duvet we will make do."

He placed a hand on the small of her back and started walking to the elevator.

-0-0-0-0-

Hours later Lisa was listening to the soft snoring coming from the bedroom. The sheikh had given her the top of his pyjama saying he could manage with just the bottoms. The fabric was nice soft flannel and perfect for the still cold spring nights. But her bare legs were cold under the thin duvet.

Moreover the sofa was a bit narrow, so she could not sleep comfortable on her side, what was her usual position when going to sleep. The sofa was also a bit too soft. She was afraid she would have a sore back in the morning. But what was worse, she was wide awake and it had already been 4 am.

Suddenly she heard a noise and saw the sheikh standing in the open bedroom door looking down at her. She could not stop her gasp. The man was a vision. Gone were all the sweeping fabrics that normally covered him. He was only wearing the bottom of the flannel pyjama. His bare chest covered with a layer of what looked like black fur that travelled in a line to his trousers. His body a toned mass of muscles. No he was not bald. Black, messy, wavy hair covered his head and reached to what would have been his shirt collar if he had been wearing one.

"Did I wake you?" he asked. "Sorry but I need to go to the toilet."

"No I cannot sleep. This sofa is not so comfortable as it looks", she answered. "No worries, you did not wake me."

"Crap", he said very un-royally. He rubbed his hand over his beard and then looked up again. "My bed in there is big enough for four. Just hop in."

When she did hesitate he growled: "Woman it is 4.15 and I really need to pee. Stop fighting me. Get into bed. We will not share that information with your boss. Go to sleep or the both of us will be knackered in the morning."

He stumbled off towards the toilet.

Lisa considered it and then got up and had a look at his bed. It was indeed massive and had lots of room for two people to sleep on their own halves of it. She walked over and got under the duvet. Even with the bedlight on she was fast asleep when Khalid returned. He looked at the mob of curls on the pillow that was the only thing visible above the duvet and her small fist pressed against her face under the curls. Yes this one would have made an obeying beautiful concubine in the 1800dreds. He slipped back under the covers on his own side of the bed and was fast asleep in a minute.

-0-0-0-0-0-

Around seven something woke up Lisa. She was dreaming happily and woke into a world of warmth with a feeling of peace and safety. The first light of the new day was streaming over her pillow. She suddenly realised that while she was half on her side and on her belly, the warmth was coming from the man who was sleeping wrapped around her. One arm was curled around her torso with a hand cupping her breast, a leg was pressed between hers. The flannel of his pyjama trouser touching her bare legs and her panties.

12