The Billionaire Sheikh Ch. 03

Story Info
The Sheikh takes Lisa to Germany and makes her an offer.
5k words
4.67
12.3k
13

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Someone here on Literotica mailed me and asked if I could write about a billionaire. Others said they liked my Sheikh stories. Someone else reviewed my earlier stories and claimed they were degrading and using the F-word way too much. So this time I want to try to write an old fashioned romance story with no sexscenes (at least not in the beginning) but what still will have you ladies (and maybe gentlemen) dreaming hot dreams.

Feel free to comment, to suggest improvements or to point out factual errors. Or to suggest a story twist. Bear with me that English is not my mother language even if I am able to understand at least three others.

The setting of the story will be the fictitious oil emirate Al Dahaab, famous for its golden beaches (hence the name Gold)

*****

Sheikh Khalid bin Salman al Dahaab stared in wonder at the large mosaic floor at his feet. That floor had adorned the villa of some Roman family almost twenty centuries ago. Here on this spot near the Rhine river in Germany the Romans had ruled in the same era as his forefathers had steered their cameltrains to the Roman territory in Egypt and in Palestine.

"It is amazing", he thought, "that after all our modern science we still have not managed to get that much of an empire. Not the Holy Roman Empire, nor the Ottoman, now the current European Union had managed to unite that much land and peoples under one banner.

The little Dutch woman and he had taken his private jet to Cologne in Germany. The Sheikh to attend the wedding of his Scottish friend from his university days who was marrying a German banker and Lisa to take the train to Aachen so she could spend a few days with her grandmother. After the wedding he would meet her in the Dutch port town of Rotterdam to look at new offices for his shipping empire now the whole Brexit troubles made it necessary to move out of London to the European continent.

Lisa had bundled the selection of offices they had decided to visit and had added some sightseeing ideas for Cologne. Because according to her you never knew how those multiple days weddings proceeded and Cologne was too interesting to miss out on.

She was so bossy that young one. Or maybe it was caring. But he had liked the fact that she had taken the trouble. According to her the cathedral and the archaeological museum were something he should try and visit. He had told her he was not so into history but she had insisted his technical side would be fascinated by the huge church that was partly built in the Middle Ages and only finished in the 19th century when people had found the old building plans.

And so in the morning after the wedding the sheikh woke for his morning prayer and breakfast to discover that only the older family members were there at breakfast and his friends were still sleeping off their hangover. With a few hours to kill time until his friends would wake he decided to follow Lisa's advice and go explore in the crisp morning air.

Instead of his formal Arab robes which he had brought with him for the wedding he had donned a dark navy suit and a white shirt and had walked from the hotel to the church. With all the bombardments in the Second World War it was a wonder that the monument to medieval architecture still survived, he thought, staring at an aerial picture from just after the war. The whole area around the church was one pile of rubble.

The gigantic building was indeed impressive but not really his taste. All those statues of saints and benefactors were very alien to him as in his religious tradition statues were forbidden. But he had liked the music of the choir, that had been practising inside.

The archaeological museum, a horrendous modern building, was like many of its sort, a selection of small artefacts. However that mosaic floor was worth the visit. He definitely liked that!

Outside again he called the reception of his hotel. No his friends had not emerged yet. So Sheikh Khalid went for a walk along the river and over the bridge. The weather was getting warmer. A lot more humid then in his desert country. He started thinking about buying something for his family. Something typical German for his mum and sister and her brood. Lisa had marked the main shopping streets on the map. What was a nice German souvenir? Lisa probably would know.

Khalid dug up his phone and scrolled till he found Lisa's details. The phone was ringing for quite some time when at last someone picked it up. Not Lisa.

"Hallo"

"Hello my name is Khalid bin Salman and I am looking for Lisa. Who is this?"

"I am Lisa's grandmother. She is picking strawberries in the garden. Shall I ask her to call you back? I will just walk over to her."

"Yes please."

It took Lisa five minutes to call him back.

"Well Weinbrand and sausages are out of the question if the ones you are buying it for are religious Muslims as that is spirits and pork meat. Chocolates with spirits the same thing..."

"I was planning to buy something for my mother and sister."

"Would some perfume be an idea? Oh wait what about the traditional perfume from Cologne? It is called eau-de-cologne what mean "water from Köln"

That sounded like a good plan and after thanking her Khalid set off towards the shops.

-0-0-0-

But even after some extensive shopping spree that included some perfume for his mother, sister and brother in law and himself and some toys for his niece and nephew and a very touristic baby t-shirt for his sister's 'bump' he had his bodyguards loaded with packages, when he came back to the hotel he only found one of his friends there, staring miserably into a cup of coffee.

"Khalid we are getting old. I cannot remember feeling so bad after a night out on the town when we were still students."

"Then you were not married to Emmeline. I guess you are not binge drinking on Friday evening nowadays."

"Hell no. No pubs anymore for me. She even frowns when I order a second glass of wine when we dine out. You are lucky no one is telling you what to do. The others had not even time to grab something to eat because they were on an early afternoon flight so they could be back in time to help with their kids homework."

An old pain stabbed Khalid's heart. A wife dead. No kids. When they were young he had been the one who had a family to go home to on time. Now he had nothing. Yes work. Two kids who called him uncle. He had not been close to a person until he had fallen asleep with that Dutch girl. Twice.

"I am sorry old man. That was bloody insensitive of me. Your wife. She was a nice one. Good doctor too," muttered his old friend.

The chap was blushing and looked ashamed. Khalid grabbed the arm of his old friend.

"Be grateful my friend. I wished I had to run home to help with schoolwork and a woman to take out for dinner. So the rest already left?"

"Yes they left for the airport half an hour ago to catch the plane to London. Mine to Glasgow is leaving in three hours so I have still an hour to get to the airport."

Khalid ordered another round of coffee and spent some time talking with his friend. But when he had departed to the airport Khalid wondered what to do now. He had booked another night in the hotel and was supposed to fly to Rotterdam the next morning because he had thought to spend that day with his old university buddies. But they all had gone home now and it was just lunch time.

What to do? Visit another museum? Work in his hotel room? Nah. Maybe tour around Cologne and see the surrounding area? A bit of touring sounded good. Where to go?

He opened Google maps. He had thought about going to see the Rhine valley as that was a mayor tourist attraction but found it was some hours to the south and would mean driving all the way back. When he typed in Rotterdam he found out that it was only 2.5 hours or 3.5 hours when he would drive through Belgium. He noticed that route would take him past where Lisa's grandmother lived. Wait he could pick up Lisa en route.

-0-0-0-

Omar and Khalid had told the rest of the sheikh's bodyguards and the aircrew to proceed to Rotterdam as planned but had themselves hired a sleek Mercedes and went on a d-tour towards the Eifel region with its castle ruins and crater lakes, touring small country roads passing through sleepy German villages. They had enjoyed a nice long lunch in a biergarten avoiding the beer and the sausages but enjoyed a nice fresh trout. All in all it was past 7 pm when they rolled into Lisa's hometown.

It turned out to be a small village. They passed a small country hotel that would work well for the night. Khalid realised he had no street address but when he asked a young man walking his dog the Van der Wouden-farm he was given clear directions. On the outskirts of the village they drove up to an old farmhouse surrounding a courtyard. Khalid grinned and thought she lived in a house that resembled the old Arab ones in his own country.

He walked up towards a door and an old lady opened it. She was short and bended but her grey short curls danced around her face and her big grey eyes smiled behind her glasses.

"You must be Khalid", she said. "Do come in."

-0-0-0-0-

Lisa woke up from her catnap on top of her bed. She had been picking the strawberries, harvested the spinach and then helped Omi to make jam and deepfreeze the veggies. The warmth of the sun, the fresh air and all the exercise had made her very sleepy and after the dozenth big yawn her grandmother had told her at 5 pm to go and have a quick nap before dinner.

It looked however as if Omi had let her sleep. It was 7.20 pm already. Normally Omi would be sitting in front of her television with fresh coffee by now, all dishes washed and stacked away and ready for a cosy evening.

She could hear her grandmother talk. But whose was that deep voice? It did not sound like the neighbour's or the pastor's. She dressed in a clean dress and went down. When she opened the kitchen door she froze. Sheikh Khalid bin Salman was sitting at her grandmother's table! Was she dreaming?

His dark eyes met hers and she realised this was the first time she saw him smile. His face looked so much warmer like that. She noticed he was sitting behind a plate of her Omi's famous chicken soup. Omar, his head of security, sitting on the other side of the round table with his back towards the door.

"You look quite surprised miss Forest," the sheikh laughed.

"That chicken is not halal", she blurted out.

"Well it is not pork and I am sure there is no halal butcher in this area. So I am fine," the sheikh answered.

"No nearest is in Aachen I think," she said.

"Come sit", said her grandmother. "Khalid here was passing by and planning to offer you a ride to Rotterdam tomorrow. I told his they should stay the night. They can sleep in the big room in the attic with the double bed."

Lisa felt stunned. She called the Sheikh by his first name? Told the man he could sleep in their house? Did she not realise he was a billionaire? The brother of a king? She had seen the suite he stayed in last week. The guy had a bloody private plane.

Her grandmother moved her towards a chair and placed a plate with steaming soup in front of her.

She looked at the sheikh. He must have noticed how nervous she was as she felt him grip her hand under the table and give it a squeeze. She looked at how her grandmother ruffled his hair and told him to take another bowl of soup. She was astonished how relaxed he was while talking to the old lady. She had always thought him stern and commanding while here in her house he looked relaxed and his eyes were warm when they met hers.

After dinner and over coffee the men and Omi were talking about the farm. It seemed the Sheikh had inherited a farm in one of the oasis from his late father. Like Omi he had goats but raised camels and horses as well. Omar's family from his mother's side was from the Nile valley and he had spend a lot of hours on his grandfather's farm so was also interested in the business. Omi explained that with her being old and Lisa working in Amsterdam she had rented out most of the meadows to other local farmers and just kept the kitchen garden and the orchard.

Omi had the habit of going to bed at 9.30 so at 10 pm everyone was in their bed. They would leave for Rotterdam at 11 am the next morning. Lisa had booked the first appointments around 2 thinking the sheikh still had to travel from Germany.

-0-0-0-0-

It must have been far after midnight when Lisa woke up because a hand was softly shaking her shoulder.

"Little one, move over please."

WHAT? Was that sheikh Khalid?

She turned on her back and tried to see in the dark. "Sheikh is that you?"

"Yes. Omar is snoring like a machine. I cannot sleep a minute there. So I walked down to the sofa but the couch is too short for me. When I try to sleep sitting up I topple over the moment I fall asleep. You borrowed my bed last week. Please move over and let me sleep in peace. I am so tired."

"It is a small one. I can go to the couch."

"No please just move over. We can manage. Just turn back on your side again."

He lifted the duvet and curled himself around her, wrapping the covers around the both of them.

"Sheikh my grandmother is very old fashioned and strict. She will not allow this!"

"Sweetie my prayer alarm will go around 5 because it is still on Gulf time. I will be napping in a chair by the time she wakes up."

Ok that would work. And it felt so good with his arms around her again. When she nodded off she barely felt him stoking her hair away from her nape and pressing a kiss on her skin before falling asleep with his face in her hair.

-0-0-0-0-

Khalid felt her relax and fall asleep again. He stretched his legs and sighed deeply. A warm bed, silence and a warm woman in his arms. Her hair smelled of the shampoo she must have washed it with after her garden work. A faint whiff of sweet and of female pleasure gates. Her skin felt like velvet under his hands. It seemed she had fallen asleep in just underwear: panties and a singlet. But that had rolled up on her torso and now his hand just met her skin over her stomach. He felt the weight of her breast against his hand. He wished he could move that hand and cup that breast. Feel her nipple stiffen under his finger's administrations. But he would not. He would not violate her trust. He had promised. A certain part of him rebelled. He just pressed it against the warm hollow of her bottom. He decided to rehearse his plans for the new yacht he was building. That would help. Halfway the sales pitch he fell asleep.

-0-0-0-0-

When Lisa woke up the next morning she was alone in her bed. She wondered if she had dreamed it all. But then noticed a long black hair on her pillow and realised the sheikh had been sleeping in her bedroom with all her teenager memorabilia like barbie dolls and movie posters. Her phone seemed to be ringing. Groggy she lifted it to her ear.

"Come down Lisa. I made you breakfast. We have to leave in an hour."

When she entered the kitchen she found him sitting at the kitchen table reading a newspaper over breakfast. He looked gorgeous in just a t-shirt and his suit pants. The muscles in his strong arms visible, the skin a light natural bronze and covered in a layer of fine dark hairs. The hair on his head still looked damp and a couple of waves had curled over his forehead. She longed to stroke those unruly curls back into their side parting.

He looked up and his chocolate eyes turned warm. A soft smile curling his full lips.

"Fresh tea and boiled eggs for the lady."

"Morning my sheikh", she stuttered.

She saw mischief in the way he looked at her. "Did you turn traditional now all of a sudden calling me my sheikh or are you considering me yours now I am here in your house?"

She felt herself blush all over but then quipped: "Well here in the village you are my special sheikh are you not? Being the only sheikh in the whole village."

He poured her tea and waved at a basket with warm eggs.

"Where are Omi and Omar?" she asked.

"They went for a shopping trip to the big supermarket in town. They will be back in a short while and we will leave in an hour. Your grandmother told me to wake you at least an hour early."

They ate in silence. She reading the local paper and he a Financial Times of the day before.

"Oh", he said. "She knows. She told me this morning that when you are old you have to run to a toilet a couple of times a night and you never snored like a man. She also said she would castrate me personally when I would use you and discard you like a true playboy. I told her you are as strict as she is and I respect you for it. I explained I was not sleeping a wink and we had shared a bed for the same reason last week."

"What did she say to that?"

"She just nodded."

-0-0-0-0-

An hour later the three of them left. Lisa had begged if she could drive the Mercedes for a bit as she had never driven such a fancy car. The men had indulged her.

Her grandmother had gone with her to get some of the baby dresses she had been knitting with the church ladies to give to Omar's wife who just had a second daughter. She had stacked them in a closet in her bedroom to wait for the church fair where they would sell them for charities. When they were alone the old lady had quizzed her granddaughter about that billionaire who slept in her bed. If she could trust them. She had assured her grandmother that she had not even kissed with the man.

After half an hour Omar took over driving as according to him she best stayed fresh to help the sheikh with the offices they were going to visit. But after seeing eight different locations she was knackered none the less. At the end of the afternoon the three of them were sharing a bench on the street bordering the river, staring down at the big bridge and the cruise ship on the other side of the river, licking a huge ice-cream cone.

"I really like this office here", the sheikh said. "It has an old world feel as it is from the thirties and the view is spectacular. This was a good day. Thanks Lisa."

She looked to her side and to the stern face of the giant next to her. The dark beard, the curved nose, the black eyes. He turned his face toward her and swiped his hand over her nose. "You have icecream on your nose."

On the way back to the Gulf they just ate and watched tv and like the week before dosed off cuddled up against each other.

When the pilot announced they were about to land that startled them awake.

"Home", Khalid said.

"The land of sunshine, blue seas and oasis and camels", Lisa added. "And then to think I have not been riding a camel at all."

"We can change that".

"Just four more days and then I will return to Amsterdam again," she told him. "My emergency work here is done and I can continue from my own desk. We will coordinate your cases from Amsterdam again. I thought that at least I would have seen an oasis or been on a camel."

"Well next time you come here for PDG I can take you to the desert oases and let you ride a camel."

"Can I share a secret with you sheikh?"

When he nodded she continued: "I do not think I will be back. I am finishing my thesis for law school and hope to have my degree in a few months. I am planning to apply for a job at a law firm."

"But is that not the kind of work you are doing now? And I though you were head of a department?"

"Sheikh that department is me and three paralegals. And the only thing we do is visa and residence permits. I never see a client. You were the first in the six years I have been working there. Normally all the client intakes are done by the big consultants. I want to broaden my knowledge. To learn handling other cases. Yes the money will not be that good at first but I will be my own boss as a barrister after finishing pupillage."

12