The Billy becomes Billie Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His face glowed with a huge smile. "Really, I would love that. What time?"

"How about seven?"

"Wonderful, casual?"

"Yes. Can I borrow your T-shirt to drive home in?"

"Oh yes, I love the way you look in my shirt." He looked around quickly, then grabbed a small pillow from a chair and held it in front of his groin.

Billie looked down at what he was doing. She looked up into his eyes, searching them, she whispered, "Do I do that to you?"

He blushed and nodded, "Yes, you sure do. You are so beautiful, I can't help it."

Sally walked up to them; she looked at Billie, "Are you ready to go?"

"Yes, I invited Davey to have dinner with us tonight. OK?"

Sally laughed, "I was just going to tell you I had invited Mike for dinner. Let's just order from the Italian place down the street, they are pretty good."

"Sounds like a plan. Tell them to plan on eating about seven OK?"

Billie looked out of the apartment window for what Sally claimed was the 57th time when she saw Davey getting out of a car. He lifted out several shopping bags and headed for the door. The apartment was on the ground floor and he was reaching for the doorbell when Billie opened the door and rushed to help with the bags. Davey handed her a tall bag and said, "This is for you Billie."

"For me? I know I'll love it. Oh! Look, Sally, Mike is here."

Everyone moved into the kitchen and put all the bags on the counter. Billie squealed, "Oh! Look, yellow roses, they are beautiful, thank you Davey, how did you know yellow is my favorite color for roses?"

Sally yelped and held up white roses. "MY favorite!"

Davey held his hands up, "Girls put your flowers in some water and we will start to serve up. For an appetizer I got us Stone Crab Claws from the 'World Famous Joe's Stone Crab'. They are served cold with their famous mustard sauce." The girls were seated and Dave placed a plate with 3 claws in front of each place while Mike poured each of them a glass of white wine. The claws were already cracked and the succulent crabmeat was superb.

When they were all finished Dave pulled out a large covered platter. He removed another platter and put it on the counter.

Dave clapped his hands for attention, "Ladies we now have before us an Italian Feast for Four, consisting of Spaghetti with Marinara sauce, Italian sausage with peppers, Lasagna, and a salad and fresh baked bread sticks. Thank you, Bon Appetito! Mike will now serve the dinner wine." They passed the platters around the table, toasted each other and ate an excellent dinner. When they were finished Billie rubbed her little flat belly and said, "Oh My God, You guys out-did your selves, I'll never get in these pants again, if I can get them off."

Davey grinned, "I'll help you get them off."

"Thank you for your spirit of cooperation, you were very helpful this afternoon, but Sally is my clothing assistant. You guys are damned good, do you do this with all the girls?"

Mike looked at Davey, "No, not all of them, right Davey boy, remember the two six months ago we didn't do this for."

"Yeah, then we have to do it again later tonight unless we get delayed here."

Billie giggled, "Davey Bennett, you guys are real bullshit artists. But, you guys go on to your next dates. Sally and I can get some guys to keep us company, all I have to do is open the door and whistle."

Dave looked at his feet, "You are right, we have never done this before, and we don't have another date. There is no way in the world we could ever find a pair of girls as sweet and beautiful as the two of you. I am sorry; I just get carried away sometimes. I guess I haven't grown up yet, I am trying to show off and I don't think I have much to brag about. Please forgive me." Billie saw a single tear run down his cheek."

Billie put her hand on his arm, "Davey, you have a lot to offer any girl. Any girl would be so damned lucky to have you as a boyfriend she wouldn't know what to do. JUST BE YOURSELF! That would please any girl." She looked at him, sobbed and ran into another room and shut the door.

Davey looked at Sally and Mike, "I guess I really blew it this time, I don't know what I did. I guess I better leave, I just don't know what else to do." Mike said, "I need to get on my way too. I'm working a Midnight shift tonight and I need to change for work."

After the guys were gone Sally knocked on Billie's door, "Are you OK Honey?" Sally tried the door, Billie was face down on her bed softly crying. Sally sat on the bed beside her and caressed her friend's back. "Baby girl, can I help, what is wrong?"

"Sniff, I'll be OK, are they gone? I guess I ran them off acting like a nut case!" She sobbed and shook and softly cried again, Sally kissed her cheek.

"Honey, tell me what is wrong? How can I help?"

Billie sat up and threw her arms around Sally's neck. "Oh Sally, I fell in love with Davey. Head over heels! We can't do that, we can never love someone, it's just not fair, I can't see him again ever. He deserves a real woman he can have a family with, not a silly half man, half girl who is nothing and will never be anything any man would want after he found out about us." She fell on her face and cried softly in total despair.

Sally gently lifted Billie's face and kissed her lips, "Honey, I know I am not anything either, but you will always have me, I love you. You know what you have to do don't you?"

Billie slowly lifted her head, she looked at Sally, "What? What do I have to do?"

"You have to be fair to Dave. I have seen how he looks at you. He loves you too. You need to tell him. He will understand and know it is not something wrong with him. It's you. This could be devastating to his ego; he is too nice to do that to him."

Tears ran from Billie's eyes. "I think the answer is for me to resign and look for another job."

"WHAT? Are you crazy, you will never find a job like the one you have. Everyone here from Mrs. Bennett down to the lowest janitor loves you and they all believe you are the future of the company. They all believe you will be the CEO in a few years. You have been here less than a year, you run the place now. You run the Executive meetings; you preside over the Board of Director's meetings. Everyone in the company goes to you with their problems. Oh! Mrs. Bennett watches you like a hawk and she doesn't miss a thing, but no one has ever heard her correct you about anything. Talk to her. She knows both of you. See what she says."

Billy looked at Sally. She bowed her head, "Dear, sweet, Sally, thank you, you are right, I am being a selfish bitch. I would be letting down everyone who believes in me just because I am frustrated in my personal life. I can't do that. I will talk to her in the morning. I love you girl, what would I do without you."

"I hope we never have to find out."

"I am so selfish, you have the same problem, but I don't think you love Mike. Am I right?"

"No, I could easily fall for him, but I am not in love with Mike. Not yet anyway."

Billie smiled sadly, "I guess I need to think about what I have to say to Mrs. Bennett. I don't want to hurt her feelings, but my biggest concern is that I do not hurt Davey. He deserves better. I am going to bed now. Can I sleep with you tonight?"

"Of course you can, I love it when you cuddle with me all night."

Billie brought Mrs. Bennett a cup of coffee when she entered the office the next morning. Mrs. Bennett took one look at Billie and yelled, "Alice!"

Alice, Mrs. Bennett's personal secretary rushed in, "Yes Ma'am."

"Alice, Please hold all calls for Miss Johnston and I until further notice, I don't want to be disturbed."

"Yes Ma'am, the two of you are unavailable."

"Billie, sit down Dear, tell me what is bothering you, is it Davey?"

"Yes Ma'am, how did you know?"

"Davey was very upset this morning, he looks like you do, like you didn't sleep last night. He told me about your evening. He doesn't know what he did to upset you."

"Davey didn't do a thing wrong. He is a wonderful young man." A tear slipped down Billie's cheek.

"Honey, do you know my son is in love with you too?"

Billie's head jerked up and she sobbed and buried her face in her hands. "Oh! NO! I'm so sorry."

"Why, what is the problem?"

"I, I, I'm not a real girl! He will hate me when he finds out. Sob! I don't want to hurt him."

Billie felt Mrs. Bennett's arms go around her shoulders, "Honey, Davey knows, he has always known. We make no secret about that in our house, after all, I am just like you, sweetheart."

Billie's head slowly lifted. "Davey knows. He knows and still likes me?"

"No baby, he loves you. He thinks it is something he did. My husband and I are very happy about the two of you, we went through the same thing, and we have absolutely no regrets. We are lucky and have two wonderful kids. We had the same surrogate mother for both of them. I took medications that let me lactate and the first milk they ever tasted was mine. They are our children, my sister provided the eggs and they were fertilized artificially with Dave Sr.'s sperm.

"We have other Wintergreen girls who have had the embryo embedded in the wall of the stomach and carried the child full term, then had the birth by cesarean section."

"Are you saying we can now have babies?"

"Yes, Dear, you sure can."

"Does Davie still live at home?"

"Yes and no! Did you notice the huge yacht beside our house? You did, great, that is where he lives. That boat was an abandoned derelict when he bought it five years ago. He has put four years of sweat and a lot of money into that boat. It was just appraised at 3 Million dollars. You will love it."

"Do you think Davey will forgive me for having a little emotional problem last night?"

"Billie, I know if you call him right now, he will want to see you tonight."

Mrs. Bennett pressed a key on her cell phone and handed it to Billie. The phone was set on speaker and they heard it ringing, Then they heard, "Bertram Yacht Brokers, David Bennett, Jr. speaking, how may I be of service?"

"Can you show me a nice boat tonight?"

"What? Who is this? This isn't.. You sound like ..Is this Billie?"

"Yes Davey, would you consider showing me your boat tonight? I would love to see it, I can bring dinner."

"Billie, I would love to see you tonight, I can't believe how I can't get you out of my thoughts today. You have been on my mind all day. My boss just laughed at me and told me to go home until I could think straight. Oh! I have a freezer full of food, just bring your beautiful self. I hope you are not angry with me anymore."

"Oh Davey, I was never angry with you, I don't think I could ever be angry with you. I was upset with myself. Please forgive me, I hope I didn't upset you. I would hate that."

"How did you get Mom's cell phone?"

"I am sitting in her office with her and she handed me the phone and said, 'Talk to the sweetest little boy in the whole world.' I couldn't figure out who she was talking about until you told me your name. Oh! We are on the speaker."

"I talked to Dad a few minutes ago and he told me that if Mom and Billie ever really got together we would be in serious trouble."

Charlene giggled, "WHAT? What is the old fool talking about?"

"How would I know what he means?"

"Davey, I will see you about seven, OK?"

"Right, go around the right side of the house, you will see parking beside the boat. Do you want to bring Sally, I can see if Mike is free?"

"No sweetie, I want to be with just you and I."

"YES! I'll see you this evening."

Charlene smiled at Billie, "I know it is absolutely none of by business, but are you going to bed my boy tonight?"

"Ma'am, you are correct, it IS none of your business, but I love you. No, I will be a perfect lady tonight. I have no plan after that. I have long planed to not have full intercourse with any man before we have a full and formal commitment, including a ring."

"I agree with that plan, it is what any prudent girl would do."

Billie grinned, "Your son is so damned sweet and can be very persuasive. It may be difficult. I believe in him and if I can't trust him now, how will I ever trust him?"

Charlene smiled gently, "My husband is right, we are a lot alike. I couldn't resist his Dad either."

Billie hurried to Sallie's office when she left Mrs. Bennett's office. Sally saw her face when she walked in and she jumped up and hugged and kissed Billie, "You look so happy, did you and Davey patch things up?"

"Boy, we sure did, I'm going to his place for dinner tonight. That huge yacht next to the Bennett house belongs to Davey. That is where he lives. He asked if I wanted to invite you and Mike too."

"God, I hope you said no!"

"I did."

"Are you going to let him get in your panties tonight?"

"Damn, why does everyone want to know that?"

"Because we all love you, and we want all the gory details."

"Well, like I told his Mom, not 'til I have a ring on my finger." Billie grinned, "That is not carved in stone though! But I am positive it will not be tonight. Caressing through the clothes is as far as he will get tonight. That IS in stone."

Sally grinned at Billie, "I see the glint in your eye and I know you. That IS as far as he will get. You are just going to let him get just a bit further each time until he says what you want to hear. Right?"

"I hope it will work like that, and that is how I feel right now. But when I am in his arms and we are kissing and touching each other I don't know how strong I can be. He is so damned handsome and sweet, AND, he knows all about us!"

Sally's hands flew to her face, "Does Mike know too?"

"I don't know, but it is no secret in the Bennett household. After all, she is one of us. But my guess is that it is not something they would let anyone else know, because it could expose his mom. I'll find out tonight. OK?"

Billie came home that night in an ecstatic mood. She was grinning from ear to ear. "OH! Sally, that boat just took my breath away, the sweet boy said he fixed it up just for me. I said he didn't even know me when he did that. He looked so solemn when he said he did it for the girl of his dreams and that was me. He made me shed a few tears when he said that. That boat IS magnificent though. It is made of very heavy steel and is fifty years old, The interior was just a little dirty when he bought it. He had his eye on it for years, it was in a slip at the back of the boat yard where he works.

"He would slip down once a month and run the engines and the generator. They are perfect. The owner died and the estate was broke and they owed thousands on the dockage. He had many people look at it, they never got past the mess he had made in the salon, all of it was surface dirt and removable trash. He had painted fake rust and oil leaks all over the engines and it looked terrible inside and out. He paid the back dockage and took over the dockage and the boat belonged to him. He did most of the work on the outside himself. He went through the courts and got title to it. Now it is valued in the millions.

"He had been putting trash aboard her for years, He hired four Cubans and they had it cleaned up in a day. Then they ground the rust off the topsides and painted it. Six months later they took it out of the water and cleaned and painted the bottom. His boss saw it, went aboard and offered him several million on the spot. He says it is not quite complete but is not for sale at any price."

"What needs to be done?"

"I don't know, he won't tell me, he just changes the subject."

"I guess you were able to retain your 'virginity' tonight."

"Yes, I think it was harder on me than it was on him. I really wanted him bad. Real bad. I don't know how long I can hang on."

"I would guess it won't take too much longer. After all this was only your second real date, give him a chance. Don't be available the next time he asks, tell him you already have a date you made a week ago. Make him think there is some competition."

Billie looked at Sally, "No, I will not lie to him. I won't go out with him and he can think what he wants to think. I have to be very careful, I don't want to discourage him. I just want him to wonder a little and think 'Wow she is not that eager. Maybe there are other guys sniffing around and I better make my move. Is that reasonable?"

"Sure, that's what I would think, if he asks if you are dating other guys just say, "Yes, I consider any offer, I only accept very nice guys who I think are good prospects. You do date other girls don't you?"

The next day Mrs. Bennett asked how she liked the yacht. She said it was very nice. Then smiled, "Does he take all his girlfriends there?"

Mrs. Bennett looked startled, "No! As a matter of fact I don't believe he has taken any girl there but you. I know he is leery of his dates finding out he is wealthy. He doesn't seem to be worried about you though."

"Well I am not actively looking for a husband, if the right guy asks, then things would change. I don't trust most guys, there are too many guys who are married or are after a quick fling. Sometimes I think they are all that way."

Charlene Bennett looked carefully at her. "I hope you don't think Davey is like that."

"I don't really know, I like him way better than anyone else right now, but he doesn't talk about what he wants in the future. I don't know if he even believes in marriage, commitment or things like that."

The two women turned quickly when someone opened the office door and entered. "AH! My two favorite girls in the whole world." Said Davey. He walked to his mother and bent and kissed her cheek, he straightened, he looked at Billie, she was wearing a white summer suit with her blonde hair in a tight bun behind her neck, his heart skipped a beat, he walked to Billie holding out his hands, Billie raised her hands, he lifted her from her seat and kissed her lips passionately. Looking in her eyes he softly said, "Billie, I love you, will you marry me?"

Billie looked at him for a moment or two. "Yes. I can't imagine ever marrying anyone else. I love you too." Charlene rushed to them and hugged them both. She kissed them both, "This is wonderful I have to call Daddy, he will be tickled to death, he thinks Billie is so cute and smart as a whip, and he said he would kick you off the end of the dock if you let her get away. Did you buy a ring yet? No! Go across the street and see Mr. Irving Sr., tell him who you are and use Billie's discount. Everything he sells is first rate. You will pay half of what you would pay otherwise."

Billie looked at her, "Can we just stand here and kiss for an hour or two?"

"Go ahead I have a couple of calls to make."

Two minutes later the door flew open and Sally ran in, "BILLIE, IS IT TRUE?"

"Yes", she looked at Davey, "I think so. Let me kiss him again and see." Billie pulled Dave down and kissed him again.

"When." Asked Sally. Everyone looked blank.

Davey smiled, "Tomorrow."

Charlene screeched, "Too soon."

Dave looked up from kissing Billie. "OK, Day after tomorrow."

Billie turned, "I agree, I have only about 3 people I want at the wedding, the Bennett family could have hundreds. I want a small private wedding with only close family and friends. Because of the unique aspects of the bride and the mother of the groom I think it would be smart to have a quiet little wedding."

Charlene smiled, "You are right Billie, Dear. We don't need a big wedding, however the purpose of the engagement is for the bride and groom to let the two of them get to know each other better and to more slowly integrate their lives. Again, that is really the decision of the bride, the groom is always eager."

Sally said, "As a very close friend of the bride I feel entitled to put in my two cents worth, I think this is a perfect matching of a couple, but we don't really know how they will fit together. Might I suggest a month or two of living together before a date is set? There is nothing to lose and a lot to be learned. There is a lot of difference between some dates of several hours and living together full time. It's a lot easier to just give a ring back than to get a divorce."