The Billy becomes Billie Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billie looked up into Dave's eyes, "What do you think?"

"I think Sally is right, let's get you a ring, then move you in with me on the boat. After however long it takes us to see how we do as fulltime mates, we can plan a small wedding. Does that make everybody happy?" They kissed again.

The engagement was sealed with a lovely ring. The next weekend found the two lovers moving Billie to the boat. They sat next to each other when they were finished. Sally and Mike had helped. It was not a big chore because Billie mainly just moved clothes and her personal possessions.

Sally looked at Dave, "Does this boat have a name? I didn't notice one on it."

Davey answered, "It has always just been 'THE boat'. I have been thinking about it though, I kinda like 'The Billieboat'.

Sally clapped her hands, "Yeah! I like that, It's cute and says everything."

Billie looked at Davey, "Really? How about 'BillieDavey' , mmm, no, 'Dave n Billie', how about 'Kumonahwannaleiya'? Nah! Too tacky, even if it is true. I do want to lay you."

Mike looked at Sally, "Did I hear a hint in there somewhere?"

Sally giggled, "It could be, Billie is not known for being subtle."

Billie jumped up and ran to Sally with tears in her eyes. "Sally, Sweetheart, we have been together for five years now. I am going to miss you like crazy."

"I know, Babe, I'll miss snuggling with you at night when I get scared. I will miss everything about you."

Mike smiled, "Sally, I want to be the one you snuggle up to when you are scared."

Sally stared at Mike, "That is very sweet Mike. But I don't think it would work. I am different than most girls."

"I know that, you are just like Billie."

"You know what?"

"That you were born a boy. It doesn't matter. You are the most feminine and 'girly girl' I have ever met, You are beautiful, intelligent, super organized and cleaner than any girl I know. You are a perfect girl to me."

Sally smiled, "Mike I am very happy you know all about me. Who told you?"

"Davey told me after I told him you were a wonderful, perfect girl and that I thought I was falling in love with you. He said he had to tell me so I wouldn't get my heart broken. Please do not be angry with him, I promised to never tell another sole. I won't either because it has no effect on how I feel about you."

Billie said, "We still have some boy things we like to do. We both love to watch football together, only now we do our nails or put our hair in rollers while we watch. We like other sports too. So you will get to watch sports on TV and we will love watching with you.

Davey grinned, "Do you guys get all emotional for no reason like lots of real girls do?"

"Of course we do. We have all those hormones flowing through us just like they do. Do you guys know that embryos start out all the same. Males and females are identical and all have the same parts. Then something kicks in and the male and female deviate, males develop a penis while the same tube containing the same mass of nerve endings and erectile tissue becomes the clitoris in the female.

"Other body parts do the same things. It is all basically controlled by hormones. The hormones Sally and I take in pills have changed us some to make us more female. The hormones rearrange our bodies as much as they can but can only go so far. All initially have nipples but only females develop breasts. Our genetics sort of let us down, we both turned out to be very small men with soft facial features and slim little bodies. Hell, girls wouldn't give us a second thought. We both have had breast implants. We were actually both given 'B' Cup breasts. My breasts grew more than Sally's did for some reason. We are both quite happy about that.

"Our body mass has been changed a bit. We have bigger asses, less muscle in our chests, arms and legs, and less facial and body hair but thicker, faster growing hair on our heads. We are close to being female but we can never be completely female without surgery that is not possible yet. I can't speak for Sally, but I love my cock and don't want to lose it. I love being a girl with 'a little extra'."

"Anyway, that is how we got where we are. Both of us have bisexual tendencies but are more attracted to men. This is another change caused by the 'mones. We are emotionally all screwed up and probably will always be that way. So--take us, or leave us!

Both guys grabbed their respective 'girls' and hugged and kissed them.

Dave pushed Billie back a little and said, "Billie, Sweetheart, love of my life, you are perfect for me in every way. Thank you for telling me all of that, it helps me understand some things better than before. I have absolutely no desire to change more than one thing about you if I had the power to do so. I love YOU."

Billie looked at Davey for several moments, "What is it you want to change, what don't you like about me?" Her lips were quivering as she fought back a flood of tears.

"I would make you hotter for my body."

"WHAT" Oh You! That is not possible within the powers of modern medical science and technology. I am already hot for you all the time. Take me to our cabin and I'll prove it to you, my sweet."

Sally laughed, "Ok Mike, lover boy, take me home, we can stop by your place and get your things you will need in the morning, they are forecasting thunder storms for tonight."

Billie peeked around the doorway to the main salon from the master head. Davie was reclining on a large couch watching TV. She took slow sensuous steps into the room, her heels clicking on the wood deck. Dave's head snapped around and his jaw dropped as Billie walked towards him. He was stunned by the sexy vision of beauty before him. Billie wore a sheer black negligee over a sheer black baby doll gown set. Her little feet were in high- heeled strappy slippers. She stopped a few feet from him, slowly opened the negligee and held it open wide. Davey looked at her, growled low in his throat and was on her so fast it took her breath away.

He held her for a long slow kiss then lifted her and carried her back to the master cabin. He put her down next to the bed, sat and pulled her between his spread legs. She raised her arms and pulled the little sheer top off. His lips closed hungrily over a rigid nipple. Billie sighed as he nursed at her breasts, it felt so damned good. She vaguely felt his hands pull the tiny black panties drown over the swell of her hips and ass. His hand cupped between her legs where her little cock was growing. He pulled her around and placed her on the bed on her back.

Billie stiffened at this first touch and held her breath as he gazed at her sex. A tear slipped from each eye until she felt his warm wet mouth suck in her whole cock. He moaned and lifted to look in her eyes, "Perfect, it's just perfect, a beautiful little ladies cock for a beautiful little lady. Slurp!" His tongue and lips caressed her cock and balls. She threw her head back, "Oh! Yes! Mmmmm that feels soooo gooood! Climb up so I can reach you too."

Billie grasped Dave's large rock hard cock with both little hands. Dave felt her lips kissing the head of his cock, mewing softly as she worshiped his cock. This was by far the biggest she had ever seen. She took the head in her mouth and savored the way it tasted and felt. The head was like soft warm velvet and the slit was leaking his precum. She paused and licked the slippery juice and sucked it in her mouth, she loved the taste. She moved down and sucked on a ball. She grinned because his balls were drawn up tightly on either side of the base of his cock. She nuzzled the whole thing, rubbing her face gently over it time after time. Billie enclosed his cock in her mouth then rubbed the cock head against the inside of her cheeks. She rubbed her mouth the length of the cock she adored, her lips and tongue coating it with thick saliva.

Then suddenly he lifted her on to her back. He was kissing her lips and gently lifting her legs. She felt his cock pressing against her rosebud and was happy that she had lubricated herself very well. Her small fingers guided the head of his cock into place and felt the insistent pressure as the hole began to open for him. She was far from being a virgin but none had been as large as this. The pain wasn't as bad as she had expected as the thick cock slowly slipped inside her, suddenly he pulled slowly back then pressed harder, the pain turned to extreme pleasure as she felt his pubes against her ass. He stopped, "Are you alright? You are so tight and slippery I am going to cum way too soon. Nothing ever felt this good before!"

"Yes! Baby, cum for me, I want you to cum inside me, I want to feel how much I have pleased my sweet lover. I am cumming too!" She wished he had lasted a bit longer but she was surprised at the amount of cum she felt him pumping in to her. He was still thrusting in and out rapidly and it was delightful with the extra slipperiness from his cum. Billie felt Dave stiffen as he rooted deeper and deeper inside her.

Nothing had ever come close to the surge of joy and love that swept through her body as he slowed to a stop. She felt him try to lift off of her, she held him in place with both arms and her legs locked around his waist. Billie yelped, "NO! I love the way this feels, please don't move." They lay joined for several moments then she felt him start to soften, she clinched her anal muscles against his cock again and again as fast as she could and was overjoyed to feel him harden again. He lifted and looked at her, "How did you do that?"

Dave smiled and slowly thrust in and out again, He had wondered, and now he knew! He would never miss having a pussy again. This hot little body beneath him was absolutely the best he had ever had. It was no contest, no woman had ever kept him hard after he had cum, now little Billie had him ready to cum again. Unfuckingbelieveable!! God he was lucky, his wife to be was one of the most beautiful women he had ever seen, she was sweet, smart and sexier any woman he ever knew. She didn't complain that his big cock hurt her, she took it and seemed to love it.

Billie smiled gently up at Dave, "That was way beyond wonderful, we fit together perfectly my love and I will be your woman, your wife, and your love slave as long as you will have me."

Davey gathered her gently into his arms and held her to his body, "We don't need a wedding, we are now one person. Forever."