The Bimbo Asylum Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rambling started again. "There are hardly any cameras down here and the ones that were working were busted-up long ago by the laundry women. Most guards don't dare come down here and that's fine with them as long as the stockings are cleaned and the leaders, Brooklyn and Bronxie control the place. Guards really don't care. Also they won't venture down here, wait, I think I said that. But the two killer B's, Brooklyn and Bronxie, can make a guy in riot gear shit his pants. It's probably not the wisest thing we're doing, but if you want information, if you need something smuggled inside, and I really hope you have something to offer in trade, otherwise we're just skipping our way to a beat down lesbian rape, so please I hope you thought this through."

Madison stopped pulling them further down the hall and paused silently.

"We're good," said Abigail.

"Thank goodness." They continued walking as Madison gabbed, "You know for a second there I actually worried, which is kind'a weird since that implies I was actually thinking for a moment about something requiring focus and concern or, maybe, worry itself is more of a subconscious thing -- you know, not so academic in logical and philosophical issues, unless of course you overthink things, which I used to do until I couldn't hold a thought in my head longer than a few seconds, which is what happened to me two or three or was it five years ago?"

"Who the fuck are you two lacies? What are you doing down here?" asked a large woman, who could crush a man by flexing her biceps.

Of course Madison with her gabby nature had no hesitation to point out such a detail to the evil Amazonian woman, "Wow, you clearly work-out or maybe you juice it, you know steroids, which are not good for anyone really -- with all the endless side effects..."

The woman slapped Madison's guiding hand down from Abigail's shoulder, separating the two 'lacies.'

"The side effects includes aggressive agitation, by the way," added Madison with a high pitch squeak at the end when she stopped.

"We're here to see Bronxie and Brooklyn," said Abigail. "I want to trade."

"Well it better not be little Miss Lacy here, because we already rejected her long ago."

"No," answered Abie. "I have something you want, but I want computer access."

The woman literally looked at the two 'lacies' sideways. "Alright, you know what will happen if this is bullshit though."

Abigail nodded.

Madison shook her head no. "Actually, I don't know what will happen," she said eagerly trotting behind everyone as they entered another long dark hallway. "In fact I really don't seem to know much of anything at all anymore, so if someone could fill me in a little as to why we're down here. Oh wait, I brought us down here. Shit, why would I do that? I tend to forget things after a while. Oh, by the way, there are these two really bitchy bitches down here. The last time I was here, Bronxie was all like, 'shut that bitch up' and I was like, 'who? I don't hear anyone.' And then Brooklyn just smacked me down so hard, of course, then I showed them what happens when you mess with an old timer like me. After all, I've been here two or three or is it six years? Man, this is a long tunnel. Anyway, I pointed out that before I got there, I blew a guard and told him that if he didn't see me in an hour for his second blowjob -- and I'm really good by the way -- that he should rescue me from the laundry room and he was like, 'sure,' he'd do anything for me, when he obviously meant he really loved my blowjobs. I'm really good by-the-way."

Abigail and the butch woman paused to look at the talkative minx.

"What?" asked Madison. "Brooklyn and Bronxie let me go right then and there. They profusely apologized, something about no disrespect, forgive us, let us know what we can do to help, especially when they found out the guard was Vinnie, then they really started to back peddle and back peddle they did as fucking fast as they could. No one fucks with me anymore, by-the-way, just say'in -- well, unless I initiate it, the fucking that is. Oh my, you don't think they were being nice only because they felt a teeny-weeny bit threatened, do you?"

Abigail saw that Butch actually shuttered at the name Vinnie. Was Madison, in her own unique zany way, a mastermind after all?

The bimbo explained loudly to Abie, so Butch could overhear, "Vinnie's the worst of the guards and so happens I just blew him again this morning." The fast talker turned to the, technically through genetics only, female laundry hench 'woman.' "So little miss butch here, who's the lacy pansy vulnerable pathetic weak ass bitch now? Huh?" The bimbo did a high-handed point down to herself. "You want a piece of this? I like to do both men and women by the way. I think that makes me bi, but of course, I'll do someone like you too. Well maybe -- maybe not. I think I'll just stick with men and women." A long stare followed with two blinks.

Butch almost smacked Madison, but hesitated.

"I think she's serious about the Vinnie thing," said Abie quickly taking a protective position in front of her wordy friend.

"Stop!" yelled Brooklyn entering the loud machine room from a metal staircase landing above. "Do not touch her. She's more dangerous than she looks."

"Oh crap, not her again," said Bronxie, following behind as the two descended the stairs.

The two gang women stood in their black corsets, panties and stockings. They had non-white colored lingerie smuggled inside and wore them to stand out and project authority, in a Bimbo Asylum warped way of thinking. Things had a different priority in this world and the guards were happy to help in certain circumstances like this. Abie realized that pictures were probably involved.

"I want a computer," said Abigail.

"Yeah, well I want a helicopter," said Brooklyn.

Madison nudged Abie in the ribs. "See. Told ya."

"Why would we want to risk everything to get you access?" asked Bronxie.

"I want to see what they are up to here and in exchange, I can get the bimbo codes brainwashed into the short-term inmates."

The two laundry leaders stayed quiet with a clear look questioning: was it possible?

Madison looked around. "Holy crap, do you know what you could do with bimbo codes to the women that the bimbo treatment actually worked on, the ones who are only here a short time, the ones that are waiting to hear some magic phrase to make them entirely compliant to anyone uttering the codes secretly brainwashed into their little submissive tart heads, that don't include girls like us, because we're just too hard headed or something to be so easily jacked by Dr. Evil and his cohorts. Geeh, you could rule the Asylum from within and get sex and more sex and also have them smuggle things in, like TV shows. Oh my, that last part would be so valuable. The guards trust those bimbos so easily since they are so compliant and obedient and dutiful and docile and seemingly loyal. Those girls just come and go and come, and well, you know -- cum, and you could get them to bring stuff in and out and in and out and in -- and well you know what that's an innuendo for, nudge, nudge. Huh? Huh?" She paused. "Ok, I'm done now." She blinked.

"Deal," said Bronxie and Brooklyn. "But for god's sake. Shut her up."

Madison nodded several times. "Oh, sure. I'll shut-up. I can be very quiet when I want be. It's just that that doesn't happen very often, but it does happen and I do then get very hush-hush and just stand all quiet without saying a single word because I'm being quiet and silent and mute and speechless and mum and not talking or anything."

Butch raised a hand, but Bronxie and Brooklyn made it clear that Madison was off limits. The laundry gang stepped back into the steam and shadows in the corners among the machines. A voice echoed out, "Tomorrow, you'll get a tablet with wi-fi."

"Good," said Abigail.

Madison looked around wide-eyed. "What? I'm being quiet. Didn't someone want me to be quiet, so that this deal could go through and it sounds like such a good and well balanced and well thought out deal where each side gets something beneficial and equitable like a fair bank loan, if there really is such a thing, because Biblically speaking usury is a sin, but here of course," the bimbo proudly added a double-quotes gesture, "use-her-ee -- geeh, I thought I had a pun there for a second or maybe I just lost my train of thought. I sometimes do do." She paused. "Do? Dues? Dew? What was I saying?"

The two "lacies" returned to the open sunny courtyard. As the sunlight hit their faces, Madison's mind glazed over into a lost world of happiness, even more intense than normal for her.

Abigail curiously watched her friend's change and then turned to see the cause. As her eyes adjusted and saw the site of sexy women prancing about, the reason was clear. It was hard to resist. Madison had quickly given in, but Abigail had to fight the voices, the many ditsy minded lustful thoughts.

"You know," said Madison, basking in the glory of so many bimbos as if she had inhaled a hit from a large smoking doobie, held the distyness in her mind for as long as possible, and then exhaled her best thought, "we could totally land a helicopter in here. It's big enough."

When the two reclaimed their picnic table, which Madison handled by simply approaching the occupying inmates, the rambling bimbo continued talking until she realized that she had to pay her insurance policy, Vinnie. That made her glum; until she remembered the merit points she could spend in exchange for TV privileges that night. That realization restored her giddiness again. She danced in front of a computer camera for more points before heading off to pay back Vinnie.

Hanging out with Madison was an emotional roller coaster that didn't phase Abigail, who ignored it and struggled to remember that she had to be a computer hacker tomorrow when she got access. It would be tough to remember. She sat in the courtyard tied into her short straightjacket as she looked across the cracked asphalt. So many pretty women stood around inspiring her bimbo side. Hold it back, she argued. She knew that if she became horny, the only way to clear the bimbo fog would be sex. Masturbation wasn't allowed. None of the male guards turned her on at all, and she dreaded getting a blowjob from a woman. She cringed and pushed the urges down deep. Her bimbo side stayed quiet -- for now.

"I'm going to stop those bastards if it's the last thing I do," she said, feeling proud because it came out like a person who really wanted to escape. But did she honestly feel it? It worried her. Would the bimbo side activate unexpectedly at the worst time? Would she look like an idiot with a computer tablet in front of her and not a single thought about what to type?

In a corner of the courtyard, by a green door to security, Madison vigorously waved back, jiggling her breasts. Of course, she was rapidly moving her lips saying something endless.

Shit, hopefully the bimbo didn't blow the whole game.

"Please be too stupid to remember or too smart to talk," prayed Abie. That was certainly something a future want-to-be escapee would say. She felt a little pride again. Maybe she could control this bimbo brainwashing a little longer. She just needed some more precious time.

Vinnie, the tallest and biggest of the guards, squinted back at the many women walking the yard. He gave Madison a gentle push and escorted the energetic bimbo behind the green door.

12