The Biologist Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alwaysnic
alwaysnic
16 Followers

It was. Some idiotic undergrad had wandered into my lab and knocked over some chemicals. By the time I got there, Ellen and a few other faculty members were screaming and yelling and shouting orders about cleaning the mess up. Not knowing what he had spilled, it was potentially very dangerous. The poor kid looked like he was about to cry. I knew this was my entire fault for leaving the door open, but no one would see it that way. I was mad, but I would not take it out on him. I quickly calmed the situation explaining the chemicals he spilt were just buffers and there was no serious damage done. After a bit, everything was clean and deemed safe by the biohazard team and I could re enter my lab. I looked at the clock. It was 5:30.

Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck. I raced home and barely made it to the gym by 6. Gabriel was already there and looked agitated.

"You just made it on time."

"Look, don't even start. Some stupid kid wandered into my lab and spilt chemicals all over the floor. We had to have it cleaned and checked out and I was not going to leave until I knew my lab and my samples were safe." I huffed.

"One day, we will have a discussion about that attitude of yours Bentley. Right now, we have work to do." I suddenly felt like his definition of discussion was way different than mine. I felt that tingle again. We worked out quietly for a few hours before he called a quits. Again, I was exhausted.

"Go shower. Tomorrow we will take a day off to rest. "

I felt guilty for some reason in responding. "I couldn't meet tomorrow anyway. I have a meeting with the department head tomorrow night."

"Okay. See you later Bentley. Behave yourself."

I tried to understand why he felt then need to tell me to behave, but I shrugged it off.

****

For some reason I was a bundle of nerves before my meeting with the Department Head. I had taken the day off from the lab to rest and try and compose myself. I didn't work for the school so why was I so nervous? This was silly. I had no idea what to wear so I decided on something casual but nice. I picked out a pair of dark jeans and paired them with a white button up and a maroon sweater over it. Completely giving up on my hair, I threw it in a ponytail. I hardly ever wore it down anymore. I still was not used to how cold it was up here, so I pulled on a dark blue pea coat. I arrived at the restaurant early and got a table. A few minutes later I heard someone walking up to me and sit down.

As I looked at the person across from me, I shook my held and held in a moan. I should have known. This was too much. Gabriel walked up to the table wearing tight black jeans, a white shirt, and a black leather jacket. He looked amazing.

"You are the Department Head? How?"

"My father was the Head before myself and when he passed away a few years back, the University saw it fit to have me replace him. I have a PhD in Molecular Biology. I am more than qualified for the position Bentley."

"What do you want with me?" I blurted out. I flushed a deep red.

"I think you know what I want. I want you. All of you. I want not only for you to be a part of my department; I want you a part of my life. I have done my research on you, Bentley. I would not allow just anyone into my team, let alone in a lab. You are exceptionally bright and I know you have a deep passion for what you do. You are stubborn and opinionated. But don't worry, I'll break you of those nasty habits soon enough."

I just blinked at him. He wanted me? Break me of those habits? I did not know what to think but I was immediately turned on. I could not find words.

"I know you want this, think about it. In the mean time, let's eat. I'm starving."

The rest of the dinner was quite enjoyable and I got to actually talk to Gabriel. I found out he was 27 and he had gotten his doctorate here. He used to work in the Cell Traffiking lab until he became the Department Head. Then he had the entire Biology department, students and professors/researchers to deal with. It became too much and he had to hand down his lab. The more I learned about him, the more I liked him. I could see that there was more to him than the arrogant and cold attitude he wore.

Around 11pm I started yawning and he noticed.

"I'll let you go. You need sleep. "

As we walked to the parking lot I headed towards my car. I was about to get in when I was turned around and slammed into the side of my car. His lips slammed into mine. He started pushing his tongue to my lips and I opened my mouth for him to claim it. His tongue swept over mine and explored my mouth with force. His hands were holding my face to his. I grabbed his hips and pulled him close to me. I needed to feel more of him. I felt how hard he was and started to grind my hips against his. This caused a deep moan in the back of his throat. When he finally pulled away for air, I was left dizzy and felt empty with the loss of contact. I was breathing hard and trying to regain some composure. He backed up from me and turned and walked away.

"I'll see you tomorrow. I'm stopping by your lab. I want to see the progress you had made thus far."

I was left still breathless and completely hard by that amazing, ravishing kiss. At that point, I knew he owned me. I would do anything for another kiss like that, but I still would not admit that to him so soon. I was scared and excited at the same time. Once my head had cleared and I started breathing again, I knew tomorrow would literally be a brand new day for me; whether I was ready for it or not.

alwaysnic
alwaysnic
16 Followers
12