The Bird and the Bucket

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She acts like the looks if you ask me, a water nymph if ever I saw one!"

The unnamed white man responded with a laugh and slapped his companions back with his left hand, "Why not kiss her and see if you can breathe underwater?"

To this Meren simply smiled and straightened up, walking over to the table where Teo had already sat himself.

"I just might, Jay, I just might."

To this the one named Jay shook his head and sat down next to Meren, extending a left hand to grab an empty tankard before looking back at Abby with a smile of unreadable intent.

"Are you thirsty lass?"

To this Abby nodded, her stomach a bundle of nerves and a steadily creeping fear.

"Y-yes, sir... But I would do sooner with some clothes than some drink."

To this both Teo and Meren laughed, shaking their heads with their mirth.

"You'll have your clothes once you've proved you deserve them" It was the same man again that spoke, his eyes clouding with an expression new to Abby.

Before she could react to this sentence the three men stood up and sauntered over to her cell, led by the one named Jay, but her door was unlocked by Teo.

Soon after being unlocked the cell door was pressed against the far wall with an iron bar by Jay, whilst he was doing this Meren cups her chin in one hand, lifting her up slow enough for her to be able to reposition her legs.

Abby doesn't think to protest until she feels his lips against her own, but once the contact is made she pounces backwards as if electrified, the movement landing her against the muscled chest of Teo.

This development wouldn't have shocked her quite as much if she hadn't noticed Teo's tunic lying over by the cell wall, his well-defined stomach sending small sparks of ill bidden arousal from the girl.

Despite landing against the naked man, her first glimpse of 'manhood' was when Meren disrobed, just as well muscled as Teo if not quite as built he was a good figure of masculinity.

A fact that was only further defined when Abby's eyes drifted downwards, over his muscled thighs and more importantly over his erect penis, standing at roughly 8 inches long and 0.5 thick, his pubes were trimmed and his golf-ball sized balls neatly shaven.

She looked away in a panic and tried to squirm against Teo, the movement only causing her damp ass cheeks to rub against his hardening length.

Oh... Fuck.

With a groan that imitated her thought she slumped down in Teo's grasp, this motion coaxing him into lowering her by his feet, letting her see his monster of a cock, at least 9 inches long and 1.5 thick and shaven as well as Meren's, it sent shivers of both fear and arousal through her.

She tried squirming away but already Meren had his hands locked around her ankles, and Teo had a similar grip around her wrists, the motion placing his large cock just above her face, narrowing her vision to little more than the veins pulsing under the dark skin of his cock.

She was ready to close her teeth over the side of his rod when he felt his knee press painfully into her forehead, eliciting a small whimper from her throat.

"If you were wondering why the people here are so silent, it's because we had their tongues cut off when they bit or blabbed," Teo's voice was matter-of-fact and caused small tears to well up in Abby's eyes.

Despite the threat her muscles were visibly contorting as she tried to free herself from the their grips, her hips rising and falling in her violent struggles, causing the sound of wet flesh hitting smooth stone to echo around the cell.

Her struggles did nothing but coax Jay forward to kneel by her side with his hands on her stomach, he was now as undressed as the rest of them, his completely shaved cock standing at roughly seven inches long and 1 wide.

Abby closed her eyes tight, trying to block out the utter helplessness of the situation.

Unfortunately that act of denial seemed to be the signal for Teo to clasp his hand over her mouth, two fingers pinching her nose.

She squirmed and bucked with renewed vigour, her face turning red from lack of oxygen, and as it slowly shifts to a purplish blue he unclasps her mouth, eliciting a loud gasping noise as she tries to gulp in the minutes' worth of lost air.

An another unfortunate act, for as soon she opened her mouth she felt the smooth, hard flesh of Teo's cock passing her lips and into her mouth, the salty, bitter taste invading her senses, and she barely resisted the urge to gag, even as a surprisingly sweet drop of precum drops onto her tongue and slides down her throat.

This penetration made her freeze, the previous threat hot in her ears as she waits for what will happen next.

She doesn't have to wait long, after lowering his left hand to rest on her chin, the motion tilting her head back and simultaneously causing his thick fingers to painfully into the soft flesh in a silent threat.

Teo thrusts forwards instantly spreading her tight throat to the point that it bulges out obscenely, and tears spring to her eyes as she gags around the massive length.

With eyes streaming and throat convulsively milking his cock with spasms, she feels Teo thrust deeper within her distended throat, stopping only once his balls are resting warmly against her nose, blocking her vision and airways.

He begins thrusting within her at a steady pace that caused no more discomfort than the initial thrust other than the rather degrading feeling of having her nose and eyes slapped by his balls and the fact she can only breathe in with each outward motion.

As soon as she grows used to this she feels an unfamiliar prodding at her lower lips, unable to look down she simply tries to wrestle her legs away from Meren's grip.

An act that was as successful as it was before, and seemed to coax him into sliding the tip of his cock within her, stretching her virgin walls uncomfortably.

The discomfort grows into a sharp pain as he impales her upon his member, her hymen cruelly torn and left to slowly leak crimson liquid from her violated hole as she screams around Teo's cock, her muscles contorting uselessly as she tries to escape, tears streaming freely down into her hairline in the awkward position.

The next few minutes turns into a cacophony of pain and humiliation as the two men saw into her at a steady pace, little sound coming from them other than the light slap of flesh against flesh and the occasional gagging or choking noise from the girl.

A small grunt from Teo apparently signalled a change for she was lifted up and flipped-the motion causing the twin rods of flesh inside her to twist painfully within her.

In this new position Meren was lying under her, his hands resting on her breasts and keeping her torso high enough so that Teo's thrusts didn't affect him.

This change of position wouldn't of affected her in the least if it wasn't for Jay shifting positions to rest behind her, his cock noticeably spreading her ass cheeks before smearing the crack with warm, thick precum that gave him lubrication as he slowly forced his thick length into her virgin tail-hole.

The new penetration grants renewed screams from her as his cock forces its way deeper inside her, and then begins thrusting.

These movements are echoed by the other two men in a rhythm that eventually numbs the pain.

This would continue for close to half an hour before in an act of what she thinks of as well practised teamwork they all hilted inside her, the motion causing her to almost sit up straight due to Meren trying to get Teo's cock away from his own face as they fill her with hot, thick cum, the sensation of being filled almost pleasurable despite the fact she can feel her womb and stomach being bloated.

Once done Teo instantly pulls back, followed by Jay and Meren, leaving Abby to curl up on the ground, her ass and pussy leaking small streams of cum onto the cold concrete and her throat red raw and stretched.

Seeds of hope and seeds of pain.

Abby remained curled up naked and feeling thoroughly abused until the end of their shift, drifting in and out of sleep.

When the next shift of guards came in they exchanged glances of pity but did nothing, fortunately for Abby just before they were to be swapped over again Leon came in, eyes bright but features haggard and drawn, he was draped in a shiny ceremonial chainmail that was stained red and held the imprint of a black cats paw on the front.

He carried with him a large platter of roast vegetables and steamed pork which he almost dropped when he saw the girl curled up on herself and stained with cum.

Without sparing a glance at the guards he hastily put down the food and opened the cell door, rushing over to lift the half-asleep girl into his lap, in response Abby only groaned as she was forced to straighten out.

"Who did this to you?! Tell me!" His voice was insistent and filled with concern, but it only got a small shake of the head from Abby.

Her fears of having her tongue cut off outweighed her trust in the guard that arrested her by multitudes, such a fact would change though as the shift of the guards swapped over, and the familiar faces of Meren, Jay and Teo emerged traced with fear at the sight of the captain.

Leon looked back with a fire in his eyes, and after placing Abby down softly he stood up to his full height, which was a good head taller than the other men, and after taking three steps forward he closed the distance between them.

Teo was the first to snap to reality, straightening his back he saluted with his right hand and thumped his left chest before standing statue-like ahead of him.

The other two men were only seconds behind, but their frames shook with hidden fear and tension.

Leon gave them a disdainful glare and growled in a voice too low for Abby to hear.

"If this happens again you will be sent to the conquest in Na'ula as spearmen. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, captain!" All three men responded in slightly shaky voices.

Leon walked back to Abby's cell and put the food in front of her before patting her left shoulder with his right in an attempt to be comforting as he whispers.

"I'll be back within the hour, hang in until then."

And with that said he left.

Whilst he was gone the three men were quiet by the table, occasionally glancing over at Abby or whispering in hushed tones, but for the most part silence reigned.

Leon returned after well over an hour, reeking of sweat and skin shining dully with the perspiration, behind him waltzed an elderly man dressed in a long red robe.

His features were wrinkled and mostly hidden by a large silver beard that hung down to his stomach, but his grey eyes were kindly and thick eyebrows creased into a frown at the sight of the young girl, in his left hand he held a large black satchel.

"What happened to the fledgling? This is an Imperial prison, not some dungeon of debauchery!" His voice rang with the timbre of a much younger man, the volume such that it made the three guards flinch.

Leon replied in a hushed tone and went to open the cell, allowing the elderly man in.

The elderly man knelt down by the curled form of Abby, the satchel lain to the side as the gnarled fingers of his right hand gently prodded and poked along her bare flesh, eliciting small whimpers every now and then.

After about a minute of this he barked at Leon, "lay her out flat on her back, hold her still"

Leon knelt down on the other side of her, knees resting in the dried semen as he gently pushed her down by the shoulders with his right hand, his left holding her legs down just under the knees.

These movements caused new tears to spring up in her eyes, her stomach and internal organs feeling torn as she spreads out, the feeling doesn't lessen as the old man begins prodding at her stomach, causing her to inwardly wince.

These pokes an prods were soon over, replaced instead by Leon helping her up into a sitting position, his right arm resting around her back, his left softly holding her hand.

She was thankful for the comfort, especially when the old man pushed her head back softly with his left hand and poured a thick, bitter substance down her throat from a black glassed vial in his right.

Abby choked and spluttered but the old man held her lips closed and her nostrils together, forcing her to swallow heavily and shortly after drift off into a dreamless sleep.

She awoke to a welcome sight; it was the hot water tub with the hygiene utensils and a large plate full of baked potatoes and carrots, she quickly hopped into the tub and had a quick wash, brushed her teeth and ate.

The rest of the day, and most other days were monotonous, once day Leon would come in and make her drink a foul smelling liquid to stop the pains, then he would leave.

Each day he was looking more worn and haggard, and each day the guards grew bolder, occasionally seeing fit to yell abuse at her or use one of her inmates how they used her.

This would continue for close to a month, in which the pains would grow to the point she would need two doses of the foul smelling liquid, but that wasn't the biggest development; during one change of the guards she snatched up pieces of a conversation from the unnamed guards.

"I've heard she has until Sunday," said one guard, tall and burly with a gruff voice.

"Doubtful, she killed one of the kings' couriers and bled him dry. Do you really think he'll let her sit here for another week? I give it a day," the other guard was shorter, slimmer and had a distinct northern accent.

"There is doubt she did such thing she's but a small girl, not even capable of fending of guardsmen, let alone a kings' courier," the taller one gained irritation to his tone.

"Aye, nobody has yet to argue that point, but the evidence is overwhelming," the shorter man gained a placating attitude, letting one hand rest on his companions elbow.

The two men would then walk out of earshot, leaving Abby cradled in the far corner with her knees by her chest she stared wide eyed down at her feet, her thoughts racing at this sudden development but her emotions dulled and hidden by shock.

It would take her an hour before sleep would come, her dreams wild and vivid.

She was being led to a large wooden stadium by a faceless guard, she was squirming and trying to leap out of the iron grip he had around her biceps, but all of this was in vain though and did little to stop him placing her above a wooden trap-door in the middle of the stadium.

She was suddenly frozen in fear, staring out at a pool of smiling faces that eagerly awaited her fate, even when the rough rope was strung around her neck she was unable to move.

The ground suddenly gave way under her and she screamed, and she awoke sharply to an impenetrable darkness, the usual crisp smell of well washed bodies was replaced by a sharp metallic tang that hurt her nose and lungs to breathe in.

The pains in her stomach were tearing through her, she needed the medication but she didn't dare scream for the silence held with it a dark foreboding that chilled her blood.

Unable to move due to the pain and unwilling to scream, she could do little more than stare as a fiery light bathed the corner of the cell she was in, the source was from the solid metal door that guarded the entrance to the prison cells, the thick metal was alight like metal just out of the forge.

And just like metal out of the forge it was abruptly hammered, the heated metal bulging out and dripping down from the bulge like molten flowing down a hill... When viewed from above.

The metal door was struck five more times, one in each corner and one more in the middle, before the colour would take on a blinding quality, forcing Abby to look down as the metal melted down the steps, abruptly cooling down when the being behind it lost contact, forming a metallic sheen over the previously worn stone stairs.

They were once again bathed in darkness, the progress of the figure only determined by a sound akin to metal scraping across metal, the smell from before almost disappears by the time the cell to her door is open, but returns with a vengeance when the mysterious figure picks her up and carries her in the crook of what she assumes to be an arm.

In too much pain to protest and too scared to scream, she let herself be carried up the stairs, the odd sound of metal scraping metal returning, but is pushed from her mind as she takes in the scene in the guard house.

Bodies were strewn over tables, beds and the floor, their facials fixed in multiple stages of anger, fear or sorrow.

The only thing they all seemed to share was the fact they all had a perfectly clean cut through their necks, allowing their heads to hang back and bare bloodless pink flesh and the outline of their spine jutting out of the torn flesh like a bridge connecting their heads to their bodies.

Abby stared at this impassively; she knew not these faces and had seen much death before now, the only thing that struck her as odd was the lack of blood.

A surge of triumph would course through her, the emotion catching her by surprise despite the fact she was staring at the bodies of Meren, Teo, and Jay, all huddled together near a table with their hamstrings sliced and a single clean cut through their jugulars, that gaped open in a gruesome smile, the droplets of blood forming crimson fangs.

It was odd that they weren't killed like the others, but odder still that a pool of their own blood was pooling under them and trickling down their necks.

She was dimly aware of the fact she should look away and see the person that was carrying her, but turning her head would reignite the currently dulled pains and besides, two other familiar faces were pushed together.

A silver beard matted with blood hid the wound she knew was there, and next to him was Leon, body run through with his own sword, bloodless like the rest and staring blankly at the floor.

The sight of the elderly man did little to stir her emotions, but the sight of Leon sent a small stab of pain through her own heart, the slight emotion acting as a doorway to pull her out of the shock she went into with seeing the bodies strewn over the floor.

The shock that stopped her from doing what she did next; passing out against the arm that held her up.

End of pain, foundations of torment.

For the second time Abby woke up to a scene she didn't expect, but unlike the darkness of the dungeon this was a pleasant surprise.

She was lying down on a soft white mattress and draped with thick, black and purple blankets, her arms were spread out by her sides, brushing against red velvet pillows, and her legs were spread out below her.

Painted on the ceiling was a mural of a familiar fantastical landscape that sent chills down her spine.

She simply stared up at the odd painting, trying to place where she had seen it before when the pains came back stronger than they ever had been before, causing her muscles to lock up and for her to let out a choked whimper as her tears began to flow freely down the sides of her face.

She stayed like this for an unknown amount of time until the sun began to shine in glaringly from the small slitted windows decorating the part of the wall where the yellow, sand washed stone met the mural.

Moments after the light forced her to close her eyes she heard a figure entering from a door she hadn't seen, drop something heavy and come rushing over to her.

The light is blessedly shielded from her eyes as the figure kneels by her, allowing her to open her eyes and look up into the worried, ebony eyes of her saviour.

The sight of the woman caused a whimper to escape Abby, not because of the pain nor because of the fact she was stunningly beautiful, but because of the fact she looked identical to her sister, Lace.

Her raven black hair was longer, combed neatly away from her face and flowing down her back, and her ivory skin a few shades lighter, but it was definitely her.