The Bird Returns Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Time to go to Vegas. They had an appointment with Kenneth on Sunday. Staying at Kim's for a few days to get caught up and to see the salon and use the spa. Joanna had reached her target weight of 150 pounds and was absolutely spectacular. Carla had told Belle Starr to drop by Kenneth's studio on Sunday to see the finished product. Carla and Joanna flew out on Saturday. She had invited Virginia and Brittany, but they passed again. Kim and Consuela picked them up at the airport and took them to Kim's house, which was a large house in a high-end gated community. When they got there, Consuela took their bags in and put them in the guest bedroom. Consuela then undressed as did Joanna and Carla. Kim and Consuela both marveled at Joanna. Kim then explained that Consuela was Kim's collared slave. Kim was a certified Mistress and had many subs, but only Consuela was her slave. Kim dominated many of the management employees at the hotels and they were responsible for the relationships the salon had with the hotels. Kim said that when she was going to Consuela's beautician class and stayed with Consuela, Kim was young and did not know she was a dominant person. Then she hooked up with Carla and Carla seemed to be a top, so Kim didn't push it. When she was alone with Consuela she realized she was a top, also and they started going to clubs and meeting people in the lifestyle in Vegas. Kim got certified as a Mistress, agreed to keep and care for Consuela, and the rest is history. Kim told Carla and Joanna they would go to one of the clubs next week.

Carla and Joanna met Kenneth at his studio at 9 AM. Belle was already there. Kenneth showed them the jewelry and told Joanna to get undressed and he inserted the nipple rings, belly button ring and clit hood ring. Then he soldered the chains to Joanna's nipple rings. He ran the chains from each nipple ring through the belly button ring and soldered them to the clit hood ring. Then he mounted the labial grommets; removing the plastic place holders, he pushed the bottom half of the grommet up through the labium and then locked the top of the grommet into the bottom. The grommets did not compress the skin, they just laid on it, so there would be room for the labia to expand when aroused. Then Kenneth took several photos of Joanna's labial grommets with a ruler laid along side. He said he would measure the distance between the grommets and have some ½ inch ribbons sewed so they will conform to the ribbon's pathway through the grommets, allowing the ribbons to lay flat when threaded through the grommets. He said he would have them delivered to Kim's house on Monday morning.

He told Joann to stand up and turn around for them. She twirled around and Kenneth just sighed. "Amazing," he murmured. Belle was equally exuberant. Kenneth then told Carla to get undressed and he mounted her jewelry the same way he had done for Joanna. He took pictures of Carla's grommets and it was done.

Carla and Joanna thanked Kenneth and Belle and returned to Kim's house. When Joanna and Carla undressed, Kim and Consuela admired their jewelry. Kim said, "We are going to my club tomorrow night. They will be envious of your look, I am certain. It is time for lunch. We have Caesar salads with grilled chicken. Does Joanna still have to do her special menu?"

Carla said, "No. She eats whatever we are having. She has lost her weight and the exercises will keep the weight off."

They ate and Kim entertained them by having Consuela show them what she had to do as a slave. She showed them her various positions of subservience, submitted to Kim putting her in many different bondage situations, some of which seemed agonizing to Carla and Joanna. Then at the end, Kim secured Consuela on a whipping post and gave her 30 lashes. Consuela thanked Kim profusely and kissed her Mistress's pussy until Kim came. Kim offered Consuela's tongue to Carla and Joanna, but both demurred, saying they would avail themselves of that treat tomorrow or the next day.

Since Kim did not have treadmills, Carla and Joanna went for a run around the neighborhood, wearing T-shirts and shorts to cover their jewelry. They ran for 30 minutes, just a maintenance run, to keep their stamina at an acceptable level. When they got back to Kim's house, they went to their room and Joanna ate Carla's pussy until she came. Then they showered and went to the kitchen for dinner.

Kim's cook was naked, since she was Kim's sub. She had prepared veal piccata, with mixed vegetables and a green salad. She was an excellent cook and the meal was delicious. They had a nice cabernet with the meal.

Kim told Carla about the salon. Carla was an accountant so she understood the numbers: sales and expenses and relationships and referral fees and the rest. The spa part of the business was the fastest growing, since it was new, but the salon showed good increases, as well. Kim was able to pick the best help, since many of the best beauticians were submissive and wanted to work for a good Mistress. Kim had set up a dormitory for the subs that worked for her and that saved the girls from having to pay rent. Kim allowed her subs to engage in sex with each other, so they were not frustrated in that regard. In fact, they were encouraged to be creative and come up with sex acts that could be shown to the others at their weekly meetings, which Kim usually attended. Carla was intrigued. She knew Kim was smart, but she had never shown any interest in the day-to-day operations of a company. Now, she seemed totally on top of that. And more power to her.

Meanwhile, Consuela was giving head to Joanna, who was enjoying the sensation. She could get aroused, but was not able to cum without permission from Carla. Carla noticed this and told Joanna to cum and then to do the same for Consuela, which Joanna did.

Carla noticed that Consuela's whip marks were already fading and she asked Kim about pain levels and whip marks and the other aspects of whipping. Kim said that with practice, a person could land the blows so that they caused a lot of pain without breaking the skin, so the mark would heal within a day or two. Conversely an inexperienced person could leave huge marks, some even breaking the skin, without causing as much pain to the victim. Kim then asked Carla if she was up to a little bondage for her and Joanna. Carla said that would be fun.

Kim and Consuela tied Carla's and Joanna's arms behind their backs at the elbows, pulling them together and then wrapping the rope around their forearms down to their hands. They then tied ropes around their ankles and wrapped the ends of the rope around their thighs, so that they could not straighten their legs. They put the women on their knees, with their knees apart and a plastic bowl between them.

Kim said, "Do either of you want a drink? You will be getting fluids, but it won't be water."

"Kim," Carla said, "What are you doing? You know I will pay you back, right?"

"No, Carla, you will not pay me back. You will love this."

With that, Kim opened the door to the dining room, where stood about 25 young girls. "I told you that I would take care of the room service girls at the MGM Grand. Well, here they are and I will take care of them by having you and Joanna make them cum with your tongues and drink their piss without spilling any of it on the carpet. And, each of you will do all the girls, so the girls will each get two measures of your gratitude for their excellent service. If you need to piss, go ahead. That is what the bowls are for. We might as well get started. Be sure and ask each girl if they need to piss. Better to get that out of the way first, don't you think? Oh, and Consuela will be in the line, also. She wants to see how good you are."

Carla looked at the girls as they lined up to be orally serviced. She remembered how much she had liked to lick their pussies and she figured she would try to make lemonade out of this bunch of lemons. She asked the first girl in line, "Do you need to piss, Miss?" Miss needed to piss, so Carla put her mouth on Miss's pussy and Miss pissed into Carla's mouth. When she was finished, Carla began licking her. She was obviously excited by the whole thing; she had probably been fantasizing about it. In any case she came quickly and she squirted into Carla's mouth. Carla had never had that happen before, but it had a pleasant taste and odor, so she was OK with it. She then said to the next girl in line, "Do you need to piss, Miss?" This Miss did not need to piss, but she took a lot longer to cum. Carla licked her up and down and nibbled her clit. She even bit her clit and pulled it out with her teeth. She wished Kim had not tied her hands. She could have used them to speed up the process. But, clearly, that was Kim's objective. She finally made the girl cum and went to number 3 in her line.

Joanna was proceeding in the same manner. Some came quickly, some took their time. After an hour, Carla and Joanna had each serviced 5 girls. If they were going to do 25 girls twice, it would take 5 hours at this rate. So, less thinking and more drinking and licking. Speaking of drinking, Carla noticed that Kim's cook was passing out drinks, wine and water to all the girls, obviously trying to promote pissing. Carla needed to piss herself, so when she finished making girl number 12 cum, she released the muscles holding her piss inside her and let it flow into the bowl. There was a little splashing, but not too bad.

Then Kim called a break in the pussy licking. She told the crowd, "Usually, after a woman has licked several pussies, she gets a little lackadaisical about her performance. So, I need a couple of volunteers to take belts to the backs of these women to make sure they are still thinking about performing their job with vigor." Kim picked the next girls in line and gave them belts and showed them how to really smack the backs of the two women. "Give them 10 lashes, girls. Carla and Joanna, count the lashes out loud as they are given. When the girls are through, thank them and give them special treatment on their pussy licking."

The whips were drawn back and they fell with a loud whack.

"One," Said Carla and Joanna at the same time.

Whack.

"Two"

Whack.

"Three"

The girls were getting better at landing blows that smarted. The women's backs were turning red, with a welt or two on each back. This was a wild happening. Carla felt her pussy getting wet. Wow.

"Nine."

Whack

"Ten. Thank you, Miss"

Back to the job at hand. Carla asked the girl who had whipped her back whether she needed to piss. She said yes and Carla placed her mouth to catch her piss. When she was done, Carla licked her until she came. Whipping must have gotten her excited, because she came quickly and Carla asked the next girl if she needed to piss.

Hour two passed. Now 10 girls had cum in each woman's mouth. Time for a few more lashes to keep the women's spirits up. Kim taught two more girls how to wield a belt effectively. These girls seemed a little more motivated. Their strokes hurt! The girls lashed and the women counted. When they were finished, Carla asked the girl who had whipped her if she needed to piss. She did and Carla received it and licked her until she came. Again, the whipping must have excited the girl because she came in no time. Carla had to piss again and did so. Then swallowed a load of piss from the girl in front of her.

Three hours now. Consuela had been in Carla's line and had gone through about 30 minutes ago. She had come rather quickly, so she must have been excited as well. The last five girls that Carla had serviced had been a little slower. It had been 2 ½ hours since they had cum before, so they were not as anxious to cum as they had been at first. Also, even though Kim was passing out drinks, more of the girls did not need to piss now. Carla's arms were getting sore from the position they were in and her legs were sore and cramping from their bondage. Kim halted the line and gave two girls a short whip apiece. They stepped up and lashed the women with ten very painful strokes. Kim told the women that she knew they were getting tired and if they did not keep their efforts at a high level, the next lashes would be with a bullwhip. Carla tried to straighten up and asked the girl who had whipped her id she needed to piss. She did not, so Carla licked her to a fairly quick cum. Next girl. Piss and cum. Next girl. Piss and cum. Next girl. No piss. Cum.

Four hours passed. One hour to go. Five pussies for each to lick. But first, Kim gave the next two girls in line a strop each. A strop is a thick, wide leather strap, with a handle on one end. They are heavy and painful and do not take any training to use. The 10 strokes were as painful as any of them. Carla asked the girl who had whipped her if she needed to piss. Yes, she did. She told Carla she had been needing to go for the last hour. Carla put her mouth in position and the girl pissed for the longest time. Carla drank it all and licked the girl to her second orgasm. Four more to go.

It had taken five hours, but they were through. Kim told Carla and Joanna to thank the girls for the room service and they did. The girls left. Then Kim said, "We are getting there. Now, I want to experience your tongues. And Consuela wants two more orgasms. So you each have two more orgasms to give. And to provide variety, I will whip you with the belt until you make me cum. Start now." Kim stepped up to Carla and Carla asked her if she needed to piss. She did and Carla placed her mouth to receive it, while Kim was thrashing her back with the belt. Kim finished pissing and Carla started licking her pussy. It took awhile to get Kim to cum, even though Carla knew her well from before. Kim was experienced and did not cum quickly. Joanna had finished with Consuela long before Carla finished Kim. Carla was glad to be done with Kim and her back was glad as well.

Kim stepped over to Joanna and Consuela came to Carla. Carla asked her if she needed to piss and Consuela said she did. Carla got ready and Consuela started pissing. It took forever. Carla was swallowing and swallowing. When she was finished, Carla licked her pussy until she came. Kim was still thrashing Joanna's back. Carla was glad she was done with licking pussy for tonight. Kim whacked Joanna and whacked Joanna. It seemed to take a long time, but Kim finally came.

Kim said, "Thank you, girls. Now it is only fair that you each get to piss and cum. We will arrange you so you can service each other." Kim and Consuela positioned the women in a 69 position lying on their sides. Pissing would be tricky, but they were experienced by now. Carla asked Joanna if she needed to piss. She said she did and Carla did as well, so they positioned their mouths and did not spill a drop. Then they started licking. Carla did not feel especially needy for a cum, but Joanna's pussy tasted so good, she relished licking her pussy. Joanna seemed to feel the same way because she was provoking warm feelings in Carla's groin. Carla told Joanna she could cum and it did not take long. Carla was right behind her.

"Excellent, girls," said Kim. "Now it is time for some rest. You will rest in the position you are in right now. I will throw a blanket over you. At some point in the night, maybe several points, either Consuela or I will come out and have you bring each other to orgasm again. Sleep tight."

True to Kim's word, Consuela came out at about 4:30 and had the girls lick each other to another orgasm. Joanna came as soon as Carla gave her permission. The next thing that Carla knew, it was 10 AM and Joanna's pussy was still in her face. Sometime during the night, Carla quit worrying about getting even with Kim. Kim untied the women and helped them stretch their joints and muscles. Two of her masseuses come over from the spa to give them massages, which helped significantly. Nobody offered any assistance for their tired and sore tongues.

The ribbons from Kenneth were delivered and the women wanted to try them on. The ribbons were sewn into angles at the exact points where they emerged from the first pair of grommets and where they emerged from the last pair of grommets. When they were correctly laced, they presented a beautiful ribbon criss-crossing the pussy slit and ending in a bow that is created by curling the ribbons back over themselves and using a jewelry pin with a clutch back to fasten it. The women started calling their ribbons 'panties.' They said they could wear their pink 'panties', or their polka dot 'panties', etc. Kenneth had also included several jingle bells to attach to their clit rings. They added a silvery tinkle when the women walked and could be used whether the ribbons were used or not. Kim and Consuela thought the ribbons and bells were very attractive. They also took a moment to look at Joanna. With her new 'panties', Joanna looked delicious. Tanned, 6'2", muscular, bald. Wow!! Kim knew that the club members were going to enjoy the show tonight.

Kim told Carla and Joanna to come to the kitchen for some brunch, since it was already past 11. They had chicken sandwiches and lots of water. Then Kim suggested some nap time this afternoon. "You will be busy tonight," she said.

Carla and Joanna didn't need Kim's advice to want to sleep. They went to their room and cuddled and went to sleep. Kim woke them up at 6 o'clock. "We will be leaving for the club at 9 PM. You will want to take your enemas and wear your butt plugs and put on your matching pink 'panties.' Be sure and put on your bells. Carla, will you want any help with your hair?"

"That would be nice. Thank you, Kim. Will we be wearing clothes tonight?"

"You will have robes that will cover you while you enter and leave the club. So, your outfit is not a problem."

They took their enemas and cleaned their plugs -- they were up to 2½ inch plugs now -- and took their showers and dried off. Carla went to get her hair done by Consuela, who offered to put her makeup on also. Carla accepted the offer and sat back. She wondered about the club tonight. She had heard about BDSM, but had never really tried to learn anything about it. Obviously, it was a system where some people gave other people orders and put them in situations of much discomfort. Last night must have been BDSM, because Carla was certainly in discomfort at Kim's direction. Was she Kim's sub, then? She would ask. Consuela finished with Carla's hair and went to work on her face. Carla didn't normally wear a lot of makeup. She had a nice complexion and tanned well, plus it took a lot of time, but as long as Consuela was doing it, she was OK. She did notice that Consuela was putting a lot of makeup on her. When she was finished, Carla saw that she kind of looked like a streetwalker. Reddish eye shadow with pink highlights and black outlines on her lips. Heavy mascara to build up her eyelashes. She went back to see Joanna.

Joanna's makeup looked a lot like Carla's. Carla wondered how that could be, but thought Kim had given Joanna and Consuela instructions. Carla went to the living room to look for Kim. She was on the phone. When she ended her call, she asked Carla if she had everything she needed. Carla said yes, but she had a question. Kim said, "Ask me anything."

Carla asked, "Last night you tied Joanna and me up and made us do things and whipped us and all that. Does that mean we are supposed to be your subs?"

Kim laughed, "No, Carla, you and Joanna are not my subs. However, you are going to go to my club with me and you and Joanna are going to follow my instructions without question. Joanna is going to be whipped very soundly. I have spoken to her about it and she understands. We will have to help her out to the car, but she will be able to rest here when we get home. Also, on Wednesday, the day after tomorrow, we will have a few guests over and you will be on display. They want to see your jewelry and your new 'panties.' They may have a few requests, but it shouldn't be too much trouble. So, you are just an old friend agreeing to do a few favors for me, but you guys are not my subs."