The Bird Returns Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That makes me feel better, Kim. I have been thinking that what we did last night was kind of fun, but way too strenuous to do very often."

"You look good, Carla. It is time to go to the club. I'll get your robes and meet you at the garage door."

"OK"

Carla went to collect Joanna and they put on their robes and were off to the club. When they got there, they turned in their robes at the cloakroom and went in. Joanna got a lot of looks. She caused traffic problems wherever they went. People were admiring their 'panties' and bells, as well. Carla was looking around at the activities and exhibits. There were people in extreme bondage, wrists fastened to ankles with spreader bars forcing their legs open. There were people of both sexes being impaled on penises made of latex and of gigantic size. There were all sorts of implements in use: anal hooks, nipple and labia clamps, hoods, mouthgags, butt plugs and more. Ahead was the main room. The crowd was not too big; probably 50 people in a room that held maybe 200 people. Kim took them backstage. The act on stage was a forced orgasm show, where women were tied to Sybian vibrators and had violent orgasms until they lost their minds. They had 5 women to forcibly pleasure and there were 3 left. Kim followed this act, so she would be on in about 30 minutes. Carla asked Kim what she wanted her to do and Kim told her to just stand and watch Joanna and then they would leave.

So, Carla stood over to the side and held onto the wall so she wouldn't be in anyone's way. The last orgasmic scream from the women tied to the Sybian had faded away and the MC was announcing Kim's performance. "Here to give you a demonstration of whip artistry is Mistress Kim. Her subject tonight is the unlucky Joanna. Here is Mistress Kim!!" Kim took Joanna out on stage and put on wrist and ankle cuffs. The ankle cuffs were fastened to rings set into a small round platform in the center of the stage. Her wrist cuffs were fastened to a hook on a cable lowered from the ceiling. When her wrists were fastened to the hook, the cable was raised and her arms were extended above her head. The platform rotated to turn Joanna's back to the audience, which was growing now - the auditorium was almost three quarters full.

The lights dimmed and Kim began her show. She moved her arm from back to front and the whip followed, ending up striking Joanna high on the upper back. Joanna let out a scream that was heard throughout the building. Kim moved her arm again. Back to front again. The whip struck Joanna exactly one inch below the previous strike. Joanna let out another scream as loud as before. Kim struck again, one inch below the previous stroke. Joanna screamed yet again. The whip was leaving marks; stripes against Joanna's tanned body. Each mark was precisely placed, one inch below the prior mark. After a few minutes Joanna's back was covered by marks from her upper back to her waist. Kim continued downward striking Joanna on the upper buttocks, with each subsequent stroke placed slightly lower than the previous stroke. Soon Joanna had marks on her back from her upper back to her knees. Joanna was screaming all through the performance, louder when she was struck, softer between strokes.

Kim had been whipping Joanna for twenty minutes, when she rotated the platform 180 degrees to turn Joanna's front to the crowd, which now filled the auditorium and flowed out into the corridors. On the front, Kim began at Joanna's knees and began to work her way up Joanna's body. Joanna was screaming hysterically, shaking her head violently from side to side. After a few minutes, Kim reached Joanna's mons. Kim moved farther away from Joanna and moved her arm from back to front and the whip followed, striking Joanna directly on the front of her mons, drawing blood. Joanna struggled valiantly and vainly. Kim went higher on Joanna, placing the marks across the chains on Joanna's body. When she reached Joanna's breasts, Kim moved in closer and farther from Joanna, causing the whip to hit the underside of one breast and then the other breast. Kim had enough control to strike Joanna's nipples directly and she did. Joanna screamed and screamed. Then Kim moved to the upper breast and did the same thing, hitting first one breast then the other. Then she moved to the chest above the breast for a few strokes and it was over.

Joanna's ankles were freed and then her wrists and she was helped from the stage. Carla started to help Joanna, but slipped and fell. Consuela carried Carla out to the car, while Kim carried Joanna. When they got home, they put Joanna in bed. Carla was tired and went to bed also. They both slept until late the next day. Then they had something to eat and drink and went to sleep again. Carla thought she was still tired from the exertion of the oral sex the other night.

Continued in Chapter 3.