The Bird Returns Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Monday, Carla received her morning wakeup and then went to the bathroom for her enema and shower and tooth brushing. Carla and Joanna usually wore their butt plugs on Mondays and Fridays, but they would not wear them today. She and Joanna went to eat breakfast. When they got to the room, Carla told Joanna to put on her pink 'panties', a dress and the heels to match. Then Carla got the collar and leash. She fastened the collar around Joanna's neck and clipped the leash on. Then she made a loop in the leash to shorten it, so that the loop for the hand hung down to Joanna's waist. She stepped back; Joanna looked stunning in her dress and heels and the collar was the finishing touch. Carla thought Joanna was still recognizable, in spite of the changes in her appearance. She was still tall and she had been this thin before, so most people should be able to tell who she was. Carla put on her pink 'panties' and her dress and heels and they were ready to go.

Carla told Joanna, "Aunty Jo, we are now going out to begin implementation of my plan to pay you back for your mistreatment of people in general and lesbians in particular. This morning, we are going to go to one of your favorite restaurants for lunch. I expect many of your 'friends' will be there. Some of them may come over to talk with you. You will be cordial to them and tell them you are sorry for the way you treated everyone and that if they have any ideas about how you can make it up to them, you will appreciate it. If any of them say you would have to perform sexual acts upon her and her friends, you will tell her that you will be glad to do that. If any of your friends comment on your leash, tell her that I am your Mistress and you will do whatever I say. Tell each woman that you talk to that they should call anyone they know who might have a grudge against you and tell them you are here until 1 o'clock."

Carla and Joanna left to go the restaurant at 10:15. They arrived at 10:45 and were seated at a four-top table in the middle of the room. A waitress asked if she could bring them a drink. Carla ordered two glasses of Chardonnay and two glasses of water. They sat there sipping on their wine for 30 minutes before the first of Joanna's friends came in. It was Miriam Welby and Jane Higgins. They were seated on the side of the room and looked around. When their eyes reached Joanna, they looked at each other, as if to say, 'It can't be...' They came over to say 'Hi'.

Joanna welcomed them and introduced them to Carla. Then she made her apology. They both accepted the apology and said they would think about how she could make it up to anyone and they would be sure to let everybody know that Joanna was here.

Then two more of Joanna's friends walked in: Emma Stanton and Frances O'Day. They saw Joanna and came over. Joanna said 'Hi' and introduced Carla. She apologized and asked them for suggestions on how to make it up to people. Emma smiled and said, "Perhaps you could let us lead you by your leash to somewhere quiet where we could have our way with you."

Joanna said that Carla was now her Mistress and that she would do whatever she said. Emma turned to Carla and asked her if they could take Joanna somewhere and make her perform for them. Carla said that she and Joanna would come to Emma's house after lunch. Carla said she knew where Emma lives. Emma asked if she could invite a few more of Joanna's friends. Carla said sure, as long as the total stayed under 10. Emma said thanks and walked over to speak with Miriam and Jane.

Just then, Pamela Jameson walked in. She saw Joanna immediately and walked right over. "Hello, Joanna," she said. "I haven't seen you for a long time. You've lost weight. You are looking good."

"Thanks, Pam," Joanna said. "I'm glad you came over. I wanted to apologize for the way I mistreated you and would like to try to make it up to you."

"I'm sure you would, you little whore. You cost me a lot of money by screwing up my development deal a few years ago. I ought to take you by your leash..." Pamela looked at Carla and looked back at the leash and said to Carla, "Are you her Mistress?"

Carla said she was and Pamela said she would give Carla $50,000 to rent Joanna for 5 hours on Wednesday night, from 7 PM to mignight. Carla said that would be fine, but there could be no permanent marks or other lasting physical damage caused and that Carla would attend to make sure. Pamela gave Carla her address and phone number and said to have Joanna there at 7:00 sharp.

Carla and Joanna finished their lunch and left the restaurant. As they drove to Emma's house, Carla said, "I don't know what these gals have in mind, but if they expect you to scream, it wouldn't hurt you to do so. Let them think they did something. It appears to be just a bunch of housewives, so what can they do?"

Carla and Joanna arrived at Emma's house at 1:30 and rang the bell. Emma greeted them, dressed in a black corset that showed her breasts nicely and a black thong that covered next to nothing. She ushered them into her house where they were met by 9 other ladies, including Miriam and Jane. All of them were dressed in dominatrix outfits. They took them into the playroom and told Joanna to take off her dress. When she did, they were intrigued by her 'panties.' Joanna was very humiliated. She knew all these women and here she was naked in front of them and getting ready to perform perverse acts on them. Her humiliation had also turned to arousal and she was wet and horny.

"Very nice", said Emma, as she fastened Joanna's ankles to rings in the floor, spreading her legs and bound Joanna's arms behind her back and fastened her wrists to a hook on a cable that could be raised with the push of a button. Emma pushed the button and Joanna's arms were raised, forcing her to bend over at the waist, until her upper body was parallel to the floor. A table was moved so that the edge of the table was about 6 inches under Joanna's face. Emma said that this was all she could arrange on such short notice, but that she would be at Pamela's on Wednesday night and it would be more elaborate.

With her upper body bent over, Joanna's tits hung down and Emma brought out a couple of spring clamps and attached them to her nipples out on the ends, past the piercings. On the clamps she hung heavy weights - over a pound each. Joanna screamed, and probably not because Carla had told her to. Emma asked who was going first and Miriam jumped on the table and scootched down so her pussy was under Joanna's mouth. Emma told Joanna that she was going to lick every woman there to an orgasm and that Emma was going to give her strokes with a leather strap on her ass and back until she had done so. Emma would be the last woman licked and Frances would strap her while Joanna licked Emma.

Without saying anything else, Emma began whipping Joanna with the strap. Two things happened at once: The women watching burst into applause and Joanna screamed and began licking Miriam as fast as she could. With each stroke, Joanna's body jerked in pain, causing the weights to jump and sway, pulling hard on Joanna's nipples. Joanna couldn't lick and scream at the same time, so she wisely chose to lick in order to get this over with. Miriam had a nice taste and she was clean. Joanna hoped the others were as fastidious. But, right now, she needed to get busy and make these women cum or her butt was going to be sore for days. She licked Miriam's slit and sucked her lips and nibbled on her clit and got more humiliated and more horny. She couldn't put her hands on Miriam, so she tried to press harder with her tongue. Miriam finally came. But, she didn't get right off the table and Emma did not stop whipping her, whether there was a woman to lick or not. Joanna took the opportunity to do some Olympic class screaming. Finally, Frances got on the table and in position. Joanna began licking her slit and forcing her tongue as deeply as she could into Frances's pussy, moving her head back and forth. Frances raised her hips so Joanna could reach her asshole and Joanna licked it and stuck her tongue into it. Doing her asshole was something Frances liked, apparently. She came with her own scream and only rested for a moment or two, before getting off the table, making room for the next lady.

Joanna was getting hornier and hornier from the abject humiliation of being forced to do this to people she knew. She needed to cum herself, but she knew it wasn't going to happen until she was done, if Carla was in a good mood. Well, better get busy. Emma is not going to stop until she has to.

Joanna had just made the ninth woman cum. Of the last seven, only one stood out and it was Jane. She was far and away the sweetest tasting. Joanna thought she almost tasted as sweet as Carla. And when she came, she ejaculated more than Joanna had ever experienced, plus she lost control of her bladder and pissed all over. Joanna drank a little, but it was a mess. Through it all, nothing stopped the whipping. Emma handed the strap to Frances and hopped onto the table and positioned herself as Frances whipped away. Joanna started licking Emma's clit and as low as she could get on Emma's perineum. Emma felt what she was doing and moved so that Joanna could lick her asshole. Emma liked that as much as Frances and it was not long until Joanna had made her cum. Emma got up. The audience cheered again. They untied Joanna and undid the nipple clamps and Carla and Joanna left. When they got into the car, Joanna begged Carla to let her cum. Carla told her to play with herself until they got home and Joanna could give Carla a cum and then she could cum herself. Joanna got a little mad about that, but that just made her hornier. When they got home, Joanna gave Carla her cum and Carla told Joanna to cum and Joanna got rid of the excess horniness in just a few minutes. Carla then rubbed some soothing cream on Joanna's back and ass and Joanna went to sleep.

Tuesday was a quiet day. After morning wakeup and bathroom routine, they put in their butt plugs and went to greet the day. Martha fixed them oatmeal and coffee. They went into the living room. Brittany and Virginia are there, both naked. Brittany has her ass right on Virginia's mouth and Virginia is holding the lips of her pussy open. Brittany is whipping Virginia's pussy smartly with a riding crop. Virginia's pussy is turning an ugly color, but she isn't complaining, so she must think it is OK.

Carla and Joanna went shopping with nothing specific in mind. They went to the mall and bought a couple of dresses and shoes to match. After a quick lunch at the vegan restaurant, they went back to the house and did their exercises and took a nap. They woke up at about 5 o'clock and went down to dinner. Martha had prepared pork chops and new potatoes and a green salad. Virginia and Brittany were there, both still naked. Virginia was kneeling on the floor, with her mouth open, waiting for Brittany to give her a bite. Brittany would take a bite and chew it up until it was a gooey lump and then lean over and spit the food into Virginia's mouth. Unusual, perhaps, but Virginia seemed to like it. Carla and Joanna went back to their room. They went to the bathroom and removed their plugs. They would not have to wear them again until Friday. Brush teeth and go to bed. Tomorrow night was going to be a long one and they needed to get some sleep to be prepared for it.

On Wednesday, the women lounged around, napping and resting until it was time for their exercises. They showered and went downstairs for dinner at 5:30. Brittany was there, but Virginia was absent. Brittany had her clothes on. Carla and Joanna did not know what to make of this, but didn't say anything. Martha gave them the meatloaf she had cooked and they ate quickly. They ran upstairs to get ready. They each put on their 'panties' and a dress with matching heels. Carla was just going to make sure nothing bad happened to Joanna, but she wanted to look nice. They left the house at 6:30 and arrived at Pamela's house right at 7 o'clock.

Pamela had quite the mansion. A 15-acre estate with a huge house. At least 20,000 square feet. Fortunately, the driveway and parking area was adequate for the more than 20 cars that were already there. Carla parked at the edge of the group of cars, thinking that she might not want to be blocked in when it was time to leave. She told Joanna that she was to do whatever Pamela wanted her to do, with no resistance. They went to the door and rang the bell. The butler opened the door and ushered them into a large room, no two large rooms with a large double doorway in between them, the two sliding doors open. In one of the rooms there was a single table, with ropes laying on it. In the other room, there was a large dining table, set for at least 25 guests. The guests could eat dinner while watching whatever was going to take place on the table in the other room.

Pamela greeted Joanna and Carla and told Joanna to remove her dress. Joanna took off her dress and stood in front of Pamela. Pamela noticed her 'panties' and said, "Very attractive. We must give our guests a chance to view this." She handcuffed Joanna's wrists behind her back and put her in ankle cuffs with a 12 inch chain between them. She could walk, just not take big steps. She instructed Joanna to walk around the dining table slowly and if anyone wanted to look closer or touch her, she was to pause so that they could do so.

Joanna had never been so embarrassed. She was again naked in front of women she knew well, but this time they were going to be able to inspect her closely and perhaps touch her. Of course, being embarrassed immediately turned into being horny. She was practically dripping from her pussy and the evening had barely begun. She walked slowly around the table, as the women admired her pink 'panties.' A couple of women put their hands between her legs to feel the 'panties' and, of course, her pussy, while they were there. Some women felt her nipple rings and squeezed her tits. Joanna suffered more embarrassment and more arousal. She finished her walk around the table and went back to Pamela, who led her to the table in the other room. She removed the handcuffs and ankle cuffs and told Joanna to lie down on the table with her butt at the edge of the table. Joanna lay down and Pamela took one of the ropes and fastened Joanna's right ankle to her right thigh, wrapping the rope around her thigh and calf to immobilize the lower part of her leg. Then she did the same to the left leg. Pamela then spread Joanna's knees completely flat on the table and tied them there. Joanna's pussy and asshole could not be more on display nor more open and vulnerable. Pamela then tied Joanna's arms to the rails under the table, securing her to the table.

Pamela announced to the group, "Welcome ladies. You all know that I dislike Joanna Williams very much. And I know that you all dislike her almost as much as I do. Well, tonight, were going to have a little payback for the things she did to us as she looked down her nose at us and made fun of us. This is not going to be complicated. As you can see, Joanna is positioned such that one of you can sit on her face and torment her breasts. Meantime, you will bereceiving oral pleasure from Joanna while she is being fucked with a strap-on. And, not just any strap-on, my dears. She will be fucked with a 2½ inch wide and 12 inch long strap-on worn by one of two professional dominatrixes we have hired. She will be fucked for 5 hours, so we will change the dominatrix every hour, while giving our victim a chance to drink water and piss. We will fuck her in the ass and those of you who want to can sit on her face and torment her tits from now until midnight. You will be able to sit at the table, eating and drinking and resting all night while still being able to view the action. Let us begin the festivities with Frances sitting on Joanna's face."

The women yelled and shouted encouragement to Joanna's tormenters. Joanna was horrified. She hated anal play of any kind. She had put up with the butt plugs due to her post-hypnotic instructions and the fairly benign intrusion that the plugs were. But this was anal play on steroids. A 2½ inch dildo going in and out of her asshole for 5 hours. The professional dominatrix walked up to Joanna and said, "You are lucky I am a professional. I am going to use some lube, since you are going to be here for so long, even though your hostess wanted you to be dry as I inserted this gigantic beast into your asshole. So, let us get on with it. Good luck." True to her word, the dominatrix liberally spread lube on the dildo and on Joanna's asshole and then she walked right up to Joanna's asshole and shoved the strap-on as far into her ass as she could.

Joanna screamed loudly. She continued to scream until Frances sat on her face. Frances rubbed her pussy over Joanna's face and moved her crotch until her asshole was over Joanna's mouth. Then she got the clamps from the table and put them on Joanna's nipples above the piercings and she pulled on them. Joanna would have screamed again, but her mouth was full and she was already trying to scream from the ass fucking she was getting. Let's be clear here. 2½ inches does not sound like much. But, think back to the biggest turd that ever came out of your butt. The one that you strained and grunted and squeezed until it finally came out. That turd might have had a 1 inch diameter. Joanna was taking 12 inches of an instrument that is 2½ times as wide as your biggest turd. And she was taking it in and out every few seconds. She was already almost hysterical and she still had almost 5 hours to go. She was licking pussies and assholes and her tits were being mistreated, but her ass was being destroyed. She was afraid she would never walk right again.

Pamela had scheduled a break every hour so Joanna could piss and get some liquid and the assfuckers could be relieved and tested. The first break came at about 8 PM. Pamela removed Joanna's 'panties' and they put a bedpan underneath her butt so she could piss. She emptied her bladder into the bedpan and the contents were poured into a mason jar, which was then given to Joanna to drink. Pamela was missing no bets. She was going to do everything she could to punish Joanna. Joanna didn't care. She drank her piss and asked for more to drink, so they gave her some water. Then it was back to work. The strap-on was inserted and began to piston in and out of her asshole. Miriam Welby sat on Joanna's face and clamped her nipples and pulled on hard on them.

Joanna screamed again. Her asshole was numb. Her nipples were numb. Her tongue was getting numb. She just wished she could get away from this. In all of the painful and humiliating things that had happened to Joanna, she had never truly felt sorry. She had said she apologized, but that was because Carla ordered her to say that. Everything she had done, she would do again. In the same way. To the same people. They were unworthy to lick her asshole. That included her niece, as well. Carla was a damn lesbo and was forcing Joanna to lick pussies for spite. Oh, well. Right now, her problem was making it until midnight. She went back to concentrating on getting Miriam to cum.

The second break happened about 9 PM. The noise level had declined. All Joanna could hear was the awful sound of the 2½ inch monster entering and leaving her asshole and the slurping sound she was making on whoever's pussy was on her mouth. When the strap-on was pulled out, Joanna could tell that her asshole did not close. She was really gaped by now. It would probably be Saturday before her asshole closed again. Some of the guests had left. There were only about 18 women left. However, for Joanna's punishment only one of the guests was needed, so there were plenty of women available. Joanna peed in the bedpan and drank it back, plus another two glasses of water. Then she was saddled up and ridden into the western sunset again. God, it hurt!! And the woman on her face was the least hygienic of them all. Too bad she hadn't been one of the ones to leave. 'Cowboy up, Joanna,' she thought. 'You are half way through.'