The Bird Returns Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The third break occurred at about 10 PM. It was getting quieter. There were only about 13 women left. With only 13 women left, it was taking longer and longer to make each of them cum. Joanna's asshole was stretched so much that she was pretty sure she could take a cantaloupe up her ass. She was absolutely at the end of her endurance. She peed and drank it plus three glasses of water and felt the massive tree trunk of a dildo reenter her asshole and braced for the thrust and started licking the pussy in her face. She had two more hours to go and then, if she ever recovered, she would sleep for a week.

The fourth and last break occurred at about 11 PM. It was really dead now. There were only about 8 women left. Joanna was glad that this was a timed event rather than measured in the number of women cumming. With only 8 women who had all cum several times already, it was taking longer and longer to make each of them cum. She could feel the pain in her poor nipples. They were cut in several places from the edges of the clamps. If she weren't lying on her back she would have collapsed long ago. She peed and drank it along with two glasses of water and felt the massive dildo reenter her asshole and started licking the pussy in her face. She had one more hour to go. She knew she would make it.

Finally, it was Midnight. It was over. The ropes were removed and Joanna tried to stand up. It was hard to walk with her asshole still open. Her dress and shoes were put on her and she and Carla went out to the car and drove back home. Carla noticed that she wasn't feeling well herself and when they got home she went to bed and slept. She must have gotten a bad case of food poisoning or something. When she woke up it was Sunday and she was still weak as a kitten. She must have had diarrhea bad because her butthole was sore as hell. She went back to sleep.

By Tuesday, Carla was feeling better. She and Joanna went down for brunch and she had some oatmeal and she went back to bed. By Thursday, Carla was feeling a lot better. She told Joanna to do the morning wakeup routine on her and it felt good to cum. Later that day, she and Joanna exercised and she had Joanna eat her sweaty pussy after running. The second cum felt good as well. Now all she had to do was call Lacy and Amy and set up the next part of her plan: Lesbian retribution. It was all coming together. She had worked for a long time to reach this point. So far, payback tasted pretty good.

On Friday, Carla called Lacy. Lacy Grant and her partner, Amy Black, were two of the best known lesbians in the city. Carla had known them since she had come out while still in high school. She had licked their pussies many times and they had given Carla many orgasms as well. Carla had briefly mentioned to them that she was very upset with her Aunt Joanna and intended to pay her back for her outspoken, public denigration of lesbians. They had told Carla to let them know if she was successful and if there was any way that they could be involved, they would be thrilled to participate. Carla called Lacy and told her she was ready. She had control over Joanna and could bring her to whatever place they wanted. Carla said they should get together the people who thought they were most insulted or injured by Joanna's animosity in a facility large enough to accommodate them. They would also require the type of bondage restraints that would be necessary to keep Joanna from moving when they started working on her. "How many people do you think will show up, Lacy?" Carla asked.

"I would think there will be 20 to 25 women that will show up," Lacy responded.

"What would they want to do to Joanna? If they want her to lick them all to orgasm, that would take about 5 hours. If you want to do any corporal work on her, you have to be careful not to do it for too long. I don't like her, but I don't want her severely injured. Also, I would like to have this happen by next Wednesday, if possible."

"I think she definitely owes us all a pussylicking, for sure. And we definitely want her to be very sore for several days so she will remember not to be too loud with her negative comments. Let me think about a date and a location and the activities we would like to include. And thank you for calling us, Carla. I'll call you in a couple of days to discuss these issues."

Carla hung up the phone. This should be over soon and she could move on with her life. She had worked things out so that Joanna's enemies, the lesbians and the others, could have a chance to punish her. Joanna used to have a lot of money, but Carla controlled her through hypnotic suggestions and Joanna had signed all her assets over to Carla. Carla wanted this to be over so she could lay back and live a good life, with Joanna and Carla's mother, Joanna's sister, as companions. But first, she had to get done with this. It was in Lacy's hands, now.

Friday was butt plug day and Carla and Joanna had inserted their plugs as part of their morning wakeup and bathroom routine. Carla had left Joanna so that she could talk to Lacy in private. Now she went looking for her. Carla found Joanna in their room and they went down to lunch. Martha had fixed a nice beef stew. Brittany was sitting at the table, grinning and Virginia was on her knees beside Brittany. She had her hands tied behind her back and there were two bowls in front of her. One was filled with water and the other had the stew in it. Virginia had obviously been eating her lunch because she had stew all over her mouth and cheeks. Carla noticed that her mother had a dog's tail coming out of her asshole. Brittany was telling her what a good puppy she was and patting her head. Virginia was smiling and rubbing her head against Brittany's leg. Brittany wiped Virginia's face and took her head in her hands and asked, "Does my good puppy want to lick her Mommy's pussy?" Virginia smiled and nodded her head and shook her body to indicate that she did want to lick Brittany's pussy. "Then, speak, puppy. Speak."

Virginia barked several times and Brittany spread her lags and pulled up her skirt to give Virginia access to her pussy. Virginia licked away. Carla looked at Martha, who was giggling. Evidently, this sort of thing occurred fairly often. Joanna seemed unconcerned. Brittany was moaning, "Good puppy. Lick your Mommy. Lick me right there!! Harder!! I'm ccuummiinngg!! Thank you, my good puppy. You've made Mommy very happy. Now finish your dinner. Clean your bowl, puppy." Carla thought she might have a word with her mother about this sometime, but it didn't seem to be a big deal to anyone else.

Carla and Joanna went to the living room to watch a movie. They didn't have any errands. The only thing Carla had thought of was to get a couple more treadmills for Virginia and Brittany. But, Virginia had already done that and the treadmills were going to be delivered at 2 PM. So, it was watch a movie. She told Joanna to pick out a nice chick flick and put it in the DVD player and, "come over here and seduce me." Joanna got mad, as usual, which turned into arousal, so she was hot as hell, kissing Carla's neck and lips and sucking on her breasts. Before long, Joanna was licking Carla's pussy. Carla told her to go slowly so that she would feel good during the entire movie. So Joanna licked Carla slowly, savoring each taste of her juices, knowing that Carla's taste was the sweetest in the world. Joanna was happy to spend as much time licking Carla as Carla wanted her to. When the movie stars had their final on-screen kiss, Joanna brought Carla to a really strong orgasm. Joanna remained highly aroused.

It was time to exercise and run. When they went to the exercise room, they saw the new treadmills and Virginia and Brittany were using them, both naked. They ran as if they had been doing this for awhile. Maybe they had been running outdoors. When they finished running, Carla lay down for her post-exercise orgasm and while Joanna licked her sweaty pussy, Brittany came over and sat her sweaty pussy right on Carla's mouth. Carla was surprised. Brittany had previously refused all of Carla's invitations to play together. So, now, Brittany's pussy was on Carla's mouth and Carla tasted her juices. Brittany's juices were so sweet and tasty; even sweeter than Joanna's taste which had been Carla's favorite until now. Carla wanted more of Brittany. She would do almost anything to be able to lick her pussy. She could understand why her mother would do some of the things she was doing. It would be worth it if the reward was to get to taste her pussy. Carla licked Brittany eagerly. She ran her tongue up Brittany's slit and stuck her tongue as deeply as she could into her pussy.

Brittany moved her position, so that Carla's mouth was now right under Brittany's asshole. So Carla's licked her rosebud. She forced her tongue into Brittany's asshole and pulled it out, tongue-fucking her asshole. Brittany moved her crotch so that Carla was licking her pussy now and Carla sucked on Brittany's clit and bit it. Brittany sat up straighter and wiggled her ass and shouted, "Yes!! Make Mommy cum, little girl!! It feels so good!! I'm ccuummmmiinngg!!" Her juices flowed from her pussy and Brittany shook and shuddered. When she recovered, she bent down and gave Carla a peck on the cheek and said, "Thanks, my little girl." She patted Carla on the head and left. Carla lay back and sighed. That was so nice. Brittany is so sweet. Then she felt her own orgasm rising in her loins. She screamed out as she came and pulled Joanna's head into her pussy. Then she slumped back on the floor. Joanna helped her up and they went to shower.

After the shower, Carla and Joanna took a nap. At 6 o'clock, they went down for dinner. Brittany's plate was full of food, but Virginia did not have a plate. Brittany was cutting up her meatloaf and giving bites to Virginia, followed by bites of mashed potatoes and carrots. It was cute, if it weren't for the fact that Virginia was almost old enough to be Brittany's grandmother. But, Virginia seemed OK with it, so who is hurt? Brittany looked at Carla and asked, "Do you want a bite?"

Carla didn't want a bite, but she said, "Sure." And she leaned over the table so that Brittany could give her a bite of meatloaf. Carla ate the bite of meatloaf, but she didn't lean back to her seat. She was looking longingly at Brittany. Brittany said, "Carla, come over here and sit by me so I can feed you." Carla immediately got out of her seat and went to sit beside Brittany. Brittany would give a bite to Virginia and a bite to Carla. Both women were smiling and eating. Brittany would occasionally tell them they were her good little girls and pat their heads. When her little girls were finished, Brittany gave them a drink and told them she was proud of them. Brittany told Carla to come to her room when it was time to go to bed. Carla and Joanna went to see what was on TV and they watched a couple of episodes of Game of Thrones on Netflix. Then they went to the bathroom and removed and cleaned their plugs and went to bed. Joanna went to their room and Carla went to Brittany's room.

Brittany was lying in bed with Virginia when Carla came in. She told Virginia to go sit on the chair while she spent some time with Carla. She told Carla, "Come here and taste my pussy and tell me what you will do for me to get me to let you lick me." Carla put her face between Brittany's legs and licked her pussy. Brittany asked her, "What will you do for me to get me to let you lick me?"

"I'll do anything, Brittany."

"Anything?"

Brittany reached over to the nightstand next to the bed and got a jar of IcyHot liniment. "I want you to smear this IcyHot all over your pussy and then lay back and I will sit on your face. And you must not cry out or use your hands to try to stop the burning. Can my little girl do that?"

Carla smiled and said, "Of course I can do that. I will do anything for you." With that, she dug her fingers into the jar of IcyHot and smeared it over her inner labia and clitoris and then she lay down. Brittany sat on her face, as the heat from the IcyHot grew inside Carla's pussy. Carla felt the heat and the pain from the liniment, but all she cared about was licking Brittany. Her pussy felt like it was at about 500 degrees. She knew Brittany would not do anything on purpose to hurt her permanently. Brittany was a curious girl and just wanted to see what would happen. How could Carla deny her curiosity? She couldn't. So, she had a hot pussy while she licked Brittany's slit. Brittany moved her pussy over Carla's face leaving a trail of her juices. Carla was thrilled to have the smell and taste of Brittany on her face. Brittany told Carla, "Lick Mommy's pussy, little girl. Make Mommy cum. Mommy is so proud of you. You are Mommy's brave little girl. Tell Mommy how much you want to make Mommy cum."

"Oh, Mommy, I want to make you cum more than anything, Mommy."

"I am cumming, little girl. You are making Mommy cum. Thank you. Now go to bed with Joanna. I will see you tomorrow. Good night."

"Good night, Mommy."

Carla thought it was strange to call Brittany Mommy , especially when her real Mommy was sitting right there, but Brittany was so young, surely she just wanted to see what it was like to be called Mommy, so Carla would do it. It didn't hurt anything. She went to bed and cuddled with Joanna.

Saturday morning, Joanna gave Carla the morning wakeup routine and they did their bathroom duties. They went to see what Martha had prepared for breakfast. Virginia was lying naked on the table in the kitchen and she was breakfast this morning. Martha was all smiles. Virginia was tightly bound to the table, with her legs spread and tied to the legs of the table. Her arms were tied together above her head and also tied to the table. The toast was on Virginia's stomach, the eggs and bacon were on her chest and the jellies were spread across her vaginal area. Brittany was serving. She gave a plate to Carla and Joanna. She took a spatula and scooped up two eggs for each of them and put a couple of pieces of bacon on their plates. She handed each of them a piece of toast and a butter knife to scrape off whichever jelly they wanted. Joanna took the jelly that was right next to Virginia's pussy and Carla took the grape jelly from her upper thigh. Carla asked Martha what she thought of this and Martha said, "Life is getting much more interesting around here, don't you think?" Carla nodded her head in agreement.

Brittany came over to Carla. "How did you like breakfast, little girl?"

"It was good," said Carla. "What made you think of doing that?"

"I have lots of ideas and when I get an idea, I want to try it out right away. If I like it, I might do it again. Virginia is very nice to me by doing whatever I ask her to do. You will do that for me won't you, little girl?"

"Of course I will. I did what you asked last night didn't I?"

"Yes, but now you are not calling me Mommy. I want you to call me Mommy, so we can feel really close together. I really liked what you did last night. I may want to do that again. I want you to call me Mommy and tell me that you love me. Will you do that for me?"

"Oh, yes, Mommy. I'll do anything you ask. I love you Mommy." With a start, Carla realized that she wasn't just saying that. She did love Brittany and she would do anything she asked.

"I thought we would go shopping today, little girl. I want to get you some things. Would you like Mommy to get you some new things?"

"Oh, yes, Mommy. I like to get new things. When do you want to leave, Mommy."

"We will leave in about an hour. I need to talk with Virginia for a few minutes. Go get dressed. You only need a dress and heels, but be sure to wear your polka dot 'panties.' Meet me in the kitchen."

"Yes, Mommy. I will be ready."

Carla came to the kitchen and Brittany was waiting. She came over to Carla and said, "One more thing for you to wear, my little girl." And she put a leather collar on Carla. Since it was Brittany, Carla was not concerned that someone might see her. It now seemed that when Carla was with Brittany, Brittany was totally in charge.

"Should I call you Mistress, now?"

"Unless I tell you different, you will call me Mommy. I will call you little girl. I know you will make Mommy very happy."

Carla drove the car. Brittany wanted to go to the mall, so Carla drove over there. They walked through the mall to a very exclusive ladies' shop. Brittany wanted a dress for her and a dress for Carla, in case they wanted to go out to dinner or a show. Brittany went to the sales clerk and said that she wanted to buy a dress for her and a dress for her little girl. The clerk was fairly new and looking at Brittany and looking at Carla, it seemed that Brittany would be the "little girl." She asked Carla if that was what she wanted and Carla looked at her and said, "You should do whatever Mommy wants you to do." The clerk still did not pick up on the situation and said, again to Carla, "Yes, ma'am. What do you want to do?"

Brittany said to Carla, "Show the clerk your polka dot 'panties', little girl."

Carla responded, "Yes, Mommy." And Carla raised the hem of her dress to show the clerk her laced pussy.

The clerk's face got very red and she said, "I seem to have misunderstood. Please accept my apology."

"Would you please get me the dresses I requested?" said Brittany. "I want a sexy, revealing dress for the little girl here and a more demure, yet sophisticated dress for me. I want them both in black."

"I will get them for you, now. I will bring them back to the dressing rooms."

Brittany and Carla waited in the dressing room. Brittany told Carla to take off her dress, which she did without question. When the clerk came to the room with the dresses, she gasped at Carla's naked body and at her extensive piercings. Brittany told the clerk, "Help her try on the dresses you brought for her."

The clerk took the first dress and helped Carla put it on. It was short, but still maintained a modicum of modesty. The dress was low cut, but demure. So it showed Carla off, while still hiding her assets. Carla took the dress off and put on the next dress. It was all wrong; too short, too risqué, too everything. Carla took it off and put on the third dress. It was a nice dress, but not sexy at all. Both Brittany and Carla thought the first dress was the right dress for Carla. Then it was time for Brittany to try on dresses. The clerk helped her remove her dress and helped her into the first dress. Brittany was not in the least intimidated by being almost naked in front of the clerk. Her lack of a waistline might be expected to cause a problem in finding the right dress for her, but she was very small and slender, so it was not as big a problem as it could have been. Her tiny, was a little more difficult to deal with, but the clerk had enough experience to pick dresses that hid what should be hidden, enhanced what should be enhanced and revealed what should be revealed. And because the dresses were expensive numbers from the best designers, there were more than a few from which to choose. Brittany picked the one she liked the best.

They arrived home at 3 PM, and took their things into Carla's room, putting them into Carla's closet. Brittany told Carla that they would not do anything with these purchases until Carla was done with her duties regarding Joanna. After that, she said, "Mommy and her little girl will get everything straightened out and little girl will be very happy again."

"I cannot wait, Mommy. Everything is different now that you are in my life. But you are right. I must finish my tasks before we can be free to do what we want."

"I want you to know that I must spend some time with Virginia while you attend to your business. You must not worry about me spending time with her, because my heart will be with you. But, before that, we must spend time with Joanna tomorrow. We will go for a drive tomorrow afternoon."