The Birds and the Bees

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nicole99
Nicole99
376 Followers

"No, no. It was too fast. Put it back in me, put it back in."

I was almost crying with anguish. I wanted that lovely feeling to go on and on. Mom understood.

"Sorry baby, that sometimes happens. Boys don't always last long – especially teenage boys."

I was desperate.

"Then dad has to do it...please, please...I want it to keep going."

My dad, I knew, wasn't going to object. But mom did.

"He's much too big for you, darling. He'll hurt you. And he's your father. No, no, no."

Dad was more easily persuaded.

"Well, you helped Mike when he needed it – maybe I should help Jane."

I jumped in quickly, before mom could object.

"Yes, yes...you did help Mike, so daddy should be able to help me. And my pussy has stretched a lot now after having Mike in me. Please let daddy at least try."

Mom felt cornered.

"Okay. But it will have to be done differently. You'll have to go on top of dad, so we can do it carefully."

Dad got on his back. His cock suddenly looked frighteningly huge, standing erect like a fat flagpole. Yes, I wanted a cock in me – desperately – but what if he split me in half or something? Mom put lubricant on dad's cock, than she told me to get on top of dad, with my knees on either side of his hips. Mike's cum started to ooze down my leg. I noticed mom, just before she applied more lubricant to my pussy, quickly put some of the cum on her fingers and lick it. She thought no one noticed, but we all did.

Then I was ready. I could feel dad's massive cock pushing up at my tiny pussy as I straddled over him. Mom talked to me softly.

"Okay baby, lower yourself slowly."

Right away dad's cock pressed against my open pussy lips. It was too big. It would never fit. I almost started to cry.

"It's too big, it's too big. Oh...it's not fair, I want it in me."

But mom told me to stay calm.

"Roll your hips a little. That's it, roll your hips. Now push down a little. Keep rolling your hips, that's it, and push a little harder. Now lift a little, then push down again even harder. Very good, very good."

To my amazement, I could slowly feel my pussy opening wider and wider. Dad's amazing cock was actually starting to slide into me. Mom really was an expert. Dad groaned.

"Oh Julie, Julie...your pussy is so lovely and tight."

I kept rolling my hips, kept lifting a little, then pushing down harder. I was concentrating so hard that I hardly realised that dad's cock was now half way into me. Mike had got onto one elbow, watching, and I could see his cock was starting to get hard again.

Suddenly I gave one hard push down. All at once dad's nine inches disappeared all the way into me. I screamed. Was it pain? Well, it definitely hurt. But I also felt an amazing burst of...something inside me. Like a bomb had gone off in my pussy and in my brain. It was amazing. I thought Mike's cock in me had been great, but dad's monster was something else entirely. I started pushing up and down on him wildly. Harder and harder. And he started pushing up into me as well. I was sitting up, with my hands on his chest, lifting my whole behind in the air and then ramming myself down again on his beautiful beast.

Both mom and Mike were amazed at what they were watching. My tiny pussy was stretched so wide by dad's cock, yet it was still sliding all the way in.

I was so obsessed with what I was doing that I didn't notice Mike hurry round to the other side of the bed. Mom knew what he wanted, but she had another idea. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw her take the tube of lubricant and squeeze some on her finger. Then she started rubbing it into her asshole. Mike's eyes lit up as mom got on her hands and knees, directing him into a position at her rear. She took Mike's cock in her hand and slid it easily into her lubricated asshole. It didn't occur to me then, but the way Mike's cock went into her asshole, I realised later that dad had obviously spent a lot of time stretching it.

With me riding dad and with mom on all fours being assfucked by Mike, mom moved across a little and lay her tits across dad and started to kiss him passionately.

I couldn't take any more. It was just too wonderful. I started to shake uncontrollably as I drove down on dad's cock, taking it all the way as I screamed out loud. I never imagined that cumming could feel so good. At almost the same time, dad groaned and his hot cum filled my virgin pussy to the brim. He had so much cum that I could feel it squirting out of me, even though his cock filled me drum tight.

Mom swivelled round even more. I felt her tongue licking dad's cum as it squirted out of my pussy. Mike groaned – he'd cum again, this time filling mom's asshole. Once again he fell back, pulling his cock out of mom.

I kept trying to push down on dad's cock, but mom wanted more of it. She nudged me off him with her shoulder, then took his giant cock in her mouth, drinking the last drops of his cum. Dad grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him. He took my hips in his hands and pushed my dripping pussy down onto his face – suddenly I had his tongue deep inside me. He was lapping up his own cum and mine as well as he drove his cock down mom's throat. Mom reached across and took Mike's cock in her hand, yanking at it. It quickly regained its hardness, and she lead him by the cock to the other side of the bed, never letting dad's cock out of her mouth.

I didn't have to be told twice – I'd had good teachers. I leaned down and took Mike's cock between my lips. I could taste his cum and a little of mom's ass as he held my head and started pushing his cock into my mouth. With dad's tongue making me cum over and over, I took to Mike's cock like a professional, sucking hard and taking it down my throat like I'd seem mom do to Mike. Mom's hand reached across and she started to caress my nipples. Mike took her example and held onto mom's tits. Dad let one hand loose from my hips and started fingering mom's cunt and ass, with different fingers rammed up her two holes.

And then it came. With a sudden gush, my mouth was full of Mike's cum. It tasted sweeter than honey to me. I drank it hungrily, sucking harder at his cock. I glanced across and saw mom's head jolt back – she'd got dad's load hard into the back of her throat. We both made sure we didn't waste a drop.

At last we all fell back on the bed, exhausted.

My pussy ached. I couldn't close my legs. My hole was gaped wide open, it had been stretched so much by dad's cock. But I had never felt so good. I was floating on a cloud. I reached down and rubbed my hand over my swollen pussy. It was sticky with cum – mine, dad's and Mike's. Mom was laying with her head on dad's thighs, his cock, soft now but still huge, lying lifeless and beautiful just inches from her face. A drop of cum trickled from the corner of her mouth. Mike was lying with his head next to mom's pussy. He was gently probing her pussy with his fingers, taking a quiet moment to make a closer inspection. After all, he was supposed to be learning. Dad's hand reached round me and he pulled me towards him, cuddling me. Then I felt his hand slide down my back, parting my ass cheeks. His finger ran gently along my asshole. I snuggled up to him and sighed.

With dreamy eyes, mom looked around at all of us.

"Okay...this has been...well...it was a lot more than I'd planned. But now it's been done and I think you two should now have had a good idea about the birds and the bees..."

I mumbled that I did, and that it had been fun. But mom had more to say.

"Yes, it was fun. But this is the last time it will happen. Okay, everyone? The class is over. No more of this will be happening. And I don't want either of you to have sex with anyone until after your 21st birthday. Understand?"

Mike said yes, he understood, as mom opened her legs a little further and he ran his tongue along the edge of her pussy lips.

Dad said mom was right, that this would never happen again. Then he slowly slid a finger greased with cum into my asshole.

Nicole99
Nicole99
376 Followers
12