The Birth of a Slut

Story Info
Woman is blackmailed.
2.9k words
4.1
122.3k
28
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to thank hot_awaas (Alison) for her inspiration in the development of this series. I hope this keeps her wet and ready for all.

*

I had been watching Alison for some time now, no not quite stalking. She lives in my neighborhood and she is a beautiful woman. I estimate she is about 30 years old has a great figure that is topped off with shoulder length dirty blonde hair. She is a teacher at the local high school and either single or divorced because she lives alone. I am a single male, a bit older and I see her every morning on my way to work. She is usually jogging when I pass her and we have started to wave at each other, though it is nothing more then being neighborly.

I was down town last weekend and much to my surprise I caught a glimpse of Alison in a bar I frequent. Once I had seen her I was debating how to approach her when I saw her and three fairly large black men leaving the bar. I have always been a curious type so I followed them out the door making sure to stay back and unseen. I was further surprised to see that one of the men had his arm around Alison's waist and with his two companions steered them all down the alley next to the bar.

Approaching the alley slowly and peeking in I saw that Alison was now kneeling on the ground with the three men standing around her. I heard one of the guys say something to Alison and she hung her head. Although I was not close enough to hear what had been said I saw Alison unbuttoning her blouse and sliding it down her shoulders where it puddled in the dirty alley. More words were said and slowly Alison reached behind her back and unsnapped her bra allowing that to join her blouse. Kneeling there topless her full tits exposed to the night air I instinctively pulled out my cell phone and started to take pictures.

In a short while all the men had opened their pants and pulled their cocks out. In time Alison was made or allowed to suck each of the guys off. I know we all seem to think that black men have huge cocks but only the one guy's cock was really big the others were probably more average then anything. She was sucking them off one at a time and the big fat cock was last. All of the guys were fucking her face forcing their cocks all the way in and judging by her reactions they were reaching and penetrating her throat as she often gagged and spit out cock and saliva. It did not slow the guys who rammed back in not allowing her any rest.

While this was going on the guys were all speaking and it sounded as though they were debasing her further calling her names and laughing at her as they pumped their hard cocks in and out of her mouth. The first guy came soon and pulled his cock out and shot his load on her tits and in her face. Giving her no rest the second guy pushed his hard cock into her mouth just as soon as the first guy stopped pumping hot white cum all over her. The jeering and laughing continued, as did Alison's gagging when the cock went into her throat. This guy lasted a bit longer and he to elected to cover her tits and face with his load.

When the third guy stepped in front of her he grabbed a fist full of her hair and pulled her face up to look at him. Then he said something to her as he pulled her head forward to meet his cock as he rammed it into her mouth and down her throat. He held it in there for a long while as Alison struggled to breathe. When he finally pulled out she coughed and spat out a mouthful of saliva only to accept that big fat cock once again into her mouth. Each time he drove into her mouth he rammed it all the way filling her throat with his hard member. She frequently panicked over this but never refused him and always had her mouth open and ready when he tugged on her hair. When he came he pulled out but held onto her hair forcing her to come almost eye-to-eye with his pulsing tool. When he erupted his cum splashed into her with enough force to splatter and bounce off back onto his cock. But he still filled her face and hair with his seed. When he was finished he pushed his now softer cock in her mouth and had her clean off cum that had splattered back on him.

I noticed that they were walking away from her out the back of the alley and Alison groped for her clothes and refastened her bra and blouse. She made no attempt to clean her tits or face before she stood and started to walk out of the alley. I ran back to the bar with my cell phone full of photos and found a quiet corner to review the images I had caught. I noticed that Alison had also returned to the bar to retrieve her purse and go back out again. How she calmly walked in with all that wet cum on her face and in her hair took guts.

I had never taken such good photos and happy with my prize I too left the bar to go home. I spent the time driving home thinking about how I might be able to use these shots for my own good. I knew that the first thing I had to do was to download all of these to my home computer and perhaps even print out a set. I was so caught up in this project I didn't realize that it was very late before I went to bed, thankfully it was a Friday night and there was no work for me tomorrow.

I woke Saturday morning with a plan and I was determined to implement it today. I grabbed the set of photos I had printed out and put them into an envelope, scrawling a note on the outside. Then I took the envelope in the car and went looking for my favorite jogger. I saw her a couple of blocks away and drove by her for a few blocks before turning and coming back to her. When I was a block away I parked and got out waiting for her to pass me on the sidewalk. As she approached I could see in her eyes that she recognized me and nodded a hello. I held the envelope out forcing her to grab it and said.

"I'll be in touch!"

Then I got back in my car and took off not allowing her to question me.

I went home and sat at a window where I could see Alison as she returned from her morning jog. When she came into view I noticed right away that she was not jogging but walking, holding the envelope up and seemingly just staring at it. She wandered into her house and I smiled to myself. The photos were a surprise to her and by the way she was walking she looked concerned about them as well. I needed to be patient and wait for her to come to me. She knew enough about me to know where I lived and if my plan were to work, I needed her to make the next move.

It wasn't as long a wait as I had anticipated. Alison was knocking on my door that evening, still holding the envelope. I opened the door and looked at her waiting for her to speak. The silence grew for a while, feeling like and eternity but probably only thirty seconds before she said.

"I guess you were there last night. I know it looks pretty slutty of me but believe me when I tell you that I had no choice."

"You mean you were raped? You were forced to perform oral sex on three men in an alley?"

"No I wasn't raped. I was forced to do this because of something else I did a few weeks ago and got caught at."

"So it seems you got caught again, Alison. So tell me what were you caught at the first time?"

"I allowed myself to be seduced by and underage boy in one of my classes. Those men last night were his father and uncles. They said if I did this they would not tell the school and force me to lose my job."

"So do you think that last night was all they would have you do? Don't you think that they might want more? You realize they still hold the proverbial sword over you right?"

"No, they don't. I managed to tape the conversation in the bar prior to the event in the alley and this morning I called them to tell them that I would happily send copies to their wives if I had another demand from them. So I think I am off the hook there."

"Smart of you to do that. Unfortunately I am not married and I do have the photos. Now that I know how much you treasure your job I hope you realize that I hold the power and you are in another delicate spot."

"Shit, I figured that as soon as I saw the envelopes. I was hoping I could talk you into some arrangement or maybe just pay you some money, I really need my job, and I especially need my reputation if I am going to continue to teach here or anywhere else."

"Well to start off my name is Erick, but you will always call me Sir. Is that understood?"

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes Sir, I understand completely. Do I have to suck your cock too?"

"Alison you will come to hope that all you will be asked to do is suck my cock. Now go home. I will call you when I want you and you will respond. You will come when I say and you will do what I say or these nice photos will not only be sent to your school, but to your family as well as being posted on the internet. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes Sir, very."

"Ok go home. I will not interfere with your work but you must be ready at all times so give me your cell number as well.'

Alison gave Erick her cell number and Erick programmed his in her cell with the name Sir. He watched as she walked home, shoulders sagging and head down and he smiled as he began to think of all the games he wanted to play with his new toy.

Erick decided to wait a few days and let the magnitude of the situation take root in Alison's mind. The following Friday evening, just a week after Alison's adventure with the three men I called her and told her to be at my door at 7. She said OK and wondered just how much of her I would have to 'break' to make her my complete toy. I knew I needed to take away all of her self respect early if I were to succeed. So when she knocked on my door a little before 7, I waited until the clock struck 7 before opening the door and ushering her in.

"Alison when I say 7, I mean 7, not early and certainly not late. Do not make that mistake again."

"Ok I will make sure I am on time in the future."

I walked up to her and slapped her across her face.

"You already forgot to show respect, am I going to have to educate you as well."

"No, Sir, sorry Sir. I am just a bit nervous and unsure of what you will do with me."

"I want you to know that I consider you to be my personal Slut and that you will do anything and everything I tell you or the photos get sent, am I clear?"

"Yes, Sir. I am not sure I can do what you may want but I just can't have anyone see those photos. Will I get the photos at some time, Sir?"

"I haven't decided yet, Slut. I guess it will depend on how well you perform and how interested I am in keeping you around. The longer you stay and the better you are the more likely I will eventually give you the photos."

"Thank you Sir! I will do my best for you."

"Well let's just see how obedient you are, Slut."

I went and sat in my recliner and pointed to the center of the room.

"Stand there, Slut."

Alison moved to where I was pointing and stood awaiting my direction. Not bad but the difficult part was still to come.

"Take off you slacks and panties, I want you naked from the waist down."

Alison paused and seemed to be debating the order but I was not to be delayed.

"Now Slut! You need to obey me blindly. You are not to think or reason, you are to do what I say without pause. Now do it!"

Alison unbuttoned her slacks and slid them down her shapely legs before stepping out and lightly kicking the slacks to the side. She immediately did the same to her panties then stood facing me with her cunt on display for me. I allowed her to just stand there as I took in the clean shaved pussy puffing slightly from between her closed legs.

"Spread your legs, Slut!"

This time Alison readily accomplished the task and spread her legs. I told her to turn and bend over and she assumed that pose until I told her to turn back around. I liked the way her pussy had dampened during this time and knew that even though she was being blackmailed to perform for me, she was or her body was reacting to the situation.

"I want you to masturbate for me Alison. Sit there on the floor with you legs spread and play with your cunt for me. Cum for me Slut."

Alison slowly sat and spread her legs allowing her now moist pussy to open before my eyes. What a beautiful site. She closed her eyes and began to lightly touch herself. My cock was now rock hard but I needed to continue to break her spirit.

"Slut, open your eyes and look at me while you masturbate."

She slowly opened her eyes and tilted her head back up to look at me. As she continued to stroke her pussy I saw that her breathing had become a little more erratic and that her hand was moving a bit faster. She moved her free hand up to her chest and started to squeeze and rub her tits while her fingers split her cunt open. She was panting now, her hands moving frantically she was getting close. Her legs could not remain still and she was bending them at the knee and straightening them out again over and over as her fingers moved in fast circles around her hard clit.

"Take those fingers and fuck yourself Alison. I want to see how many you can force in there Slut."

Without hesitation she shoved two fingers into her hot wet pussy and pumped them in and our furiously. She had taken her other hand away from her tit and was using it to pinch and squeeze her engorged clit as she fucked herself with her fingers. She speared another finger into her cunt and I could hear that she was ready to cum any minute. When she pushed the fourth finger in and began to rotate her hand in her pussy while she pulled and twisted her clit she screamed and announced what was obvious that she was cuming.

I allowed her to enjoy he orgasm as I stared at her now idle hand jammed in her drenched pussy, her other had was still idly strumming her clit and her breathing was slowing down to a normal level. I stood up and grabbed her slack, throwing them at her and told her.

"OK Slut get you slacks back on and go home. I will let you know when I need you again. I am keeping your panties. In the future when you are ordered here, no more slacks. When you come to me, Slut you are to always have a skirt and blouse on. If you choose to wear hose then you are to wear stockings with a garter, no panties and no bra. Is that clear?"

"Yes Sir."

Her words came out slowly she was still affected by her orgasm and my early dismissal of her. She was confused that I did not fuck her or even touch her. I wanted her confused and I wanted her obedient. She put her slacks on and quietly walked out. I was already planning her next session for tomorrow and would let her know in the morning when to be ready. She was coming along nicely but there was more work to do to make her the slut I was looking for.