The Birth of Druids Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well then I'm glad he missed out and dang Jason what you been doin? You aren't getting any younger."

Haha "Thanks 'Mom', I hadn't noticed. Besides it's not like I'm ancient. I'm just 25. And I don't look anywhere close to my thirties. So it's not that bad." Haha

"I guess. 25 definitely beats my 22 though."

"Oh crap, I'm robbing the biggest cradle"

Haha "yeah I guess I'm not the smallest baby"

"You're not a baby at all"

"Yeah, and I bet your pants are just burstin at the seams because of it"

"You already know me so well. Anyway I guess we can throw out the usual dating rules this once. But next time I'm picking you up at your place."

"This date isn't even over; you're counting your chickens before they hatch"

Hmm I'm pretty sure he's joking. But what if he's not? He has to be, we were just down each other's throats. I need to stop questioning this that'll only make me nervous and I won't get to show him the best of me.

"Jason.... Hello?"

I guess my pause hadn't gone un-noticed. "Yeah? I'm sorry I kind of spaced out"

"Hey now, Jason, I know we just met. But for me it doesn't feel like it. It feels like I knew you before. You're familiar. I know you. Trust me ok? I like you and I know that you like me. I'm not going anywhere. You have my attention. I did just basically rape your mouth. Haha. Have a little faith."

How could have been so fortunate? It feels like I was made specifically for him and he for me. He knows me so well. I'm scared of how fast we're moving but it he's right we fit together everything about him screams familiar and comforting. "You're right I feel the same way. I just don't wanna screw anything up."

"Well so far you've been perfect, just being you. So relax, ok?"

"Alright"

"Look at us, we already had our first serious talk. See we are following normal dating rules."

"...What book are you reading from?"

"Oh hush, anyway you're paper work is done Mr. Stafford."

"Oh so, I'm Mr. Stafford now? Let's see if I can't change that." I'd seen him finishing up and this seemed like a perfect time. I walked around the work station as I was talking and drew him close to me. He stared up at me with amusement and something else. Pride? I looked back down and so in his a reflection of myself with the same look. And then we kissed again. This kiss was all heat. This one, we both intended on it and we put every part of ourselves into it. There was no restraint in this kiss. The furnace that was his mouth glued our lips together while I ground against him. And then it escalated. Suddenly I was holding him and was straddling my waste and I could finally feel his erection firmly jutting against mine as we continued to kiss. As we settled back into the kiss I opened my eyes and stared at his face in ecstasy. He writhed against my body as I ravaged his mouth and then he opened his eyes and locked his eyes with mine. What I saw in them brought me up short. I saw two things. First was the overwhelming joy in his face that seemed to glow from his eyes which had taken on an almost flame redish orange hue to. The second thing I saw was my eyes reflected back to me. My face was filled with adoration which seemed to flow through my eyes making their usually greyish blue glow with an icy hot brilliance. We stared into each other's eyes and what felt like a cabled snapped into place between us. That's the only way I can describe it. One moment I was holding and we were staring at each other and in the next moment I felt a connection with him that flooded into my entire being. And then in the next moment it was all over in a very abrupt sort of fashion.

As we kissed we'd both forgotten where we were. We'd forgotten just about everything but each other. So neither one of us noticed that someone had opened the door to the back room and was entering as we stared at each other. We were too caught up in the invisible cord that seemed to be wrapping us into one thing. But then the person that had come in made a noise to grab our attention and the cord seemed to snap back like a rubber band from where ever it came. Stunning both of us. It took a moment for us to register the noise and even longer to realize that the position we had somehow ended up in was not appropriate for where we were.

"Uncle Dan! Crap I'm so sorry... I, I, I really don't have an excuse for this..."

Crap it was his uncle, my luck never was very good. "I'm sorry sir it wasn't him I had just asked him out and I'm not very good at controlling myself."

"Apparently, but why are you too apologizing like you're teenagers that just got caught doing something bad for? We're all people I'm just glad it's not me in here making a scene. Anyway I came looking because I noticed you weren't around. I know we're dead around here but I do need someone in the front so can you wrap this up? Me and massy are still fighting in the staff room.

I'm sure I'll meet you again and I won't let this meeting color that one Mr.??"

"Stafford."

"Mr. Stafford, anyway wrap this up please I need to go finish this with Massy." And with that he walked out.

"Oh my god..."

"Caleb I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get you in trouble with your uncle."

Haha "Jason I'm not in trouble, this is basically my dad's store. Here why don't we send out your packages and then we can talk up front. Being visible might help to keep some distance between the two of us. That was three make outs before our first date. Yeah we aren't following the rules at all."

Haha "No, no I guess we aren't. Ok, here let me get someone of that. Oh and thanks for packaging all that stuff. I really could've done it myself."

"But I'm so glad you didn't"

"Me too."

We gathered up the packages; he had conveniently packaged the paperwork into three packages I grabbed the two heavy looking ones leaving the lightest one for him. He gave me a look as he saw what I was doing but didn't say anything. I giggled at him and he walked past me to go get the door.

"Aw thanks for getting the door for me shorty."

"Oh so now I'm short?"

"Well not just you everyone's short to me."

"Did you ever consider that maybe you're just tall and everyone else is normal?"

Hmm, "that could be true but I prefer to look at it my way." Haha Joking like this with him was amazing. After being with him so intimately it was nice to come down to earth and just be two guys messin around. As I walked by him I did move in a little closer than I needed to just to mess with him. It had the perfect effect on him. This was going to be fun.

"You know, this could go either way."

"What do you mean?" I asked as I walked back around the counter and placed the packages on the counter for him to stamp.

"You know what I mean. If you think you can just tease me and get away with it. You are far from wrong. I think between the two of us I could probably drive you crazier than you could me."

"Oh really now? I'd like to see you try. I think between the two of us I have a better drip on control." Haha

"That's the problem with you giants. You think you're just masters of self-control. Looks like I'll just have to prove you wrong."

Just as he finished saying that he licked his lips and bit on his bottom lip while stamping the last package. Damn. He's gonna have me pussy whipped in a day. I'll just have to let him think he's got the upper hand now and surprise him later with something. Lord knows I don't have clue how I'm gonna do it but I won't be beaten by him! All the same my reaction from his lip show was kinda obvious. I sucked in my breath a little quickly as he bit on his lip. So I glared at him.

"You when this round Caleb."

"Oh baby, if I just won a battle then this is gonna be a really short war. And I just love the way you face goes all steely when you glare. It's so....manly."

Fuck! I'll be damned. While he was talking he had pushed the packages into a little bin and was now leaning over the counter to look up at me through his eye lashes.

"Fuck I surrender. But don't think I'm doing it peacefully. You'll see I can be quite the tease in my own way." While I finished talking I leaned over the counter to glare at him with a finger's width separating us.

Fortunately, or seriously unfortunately depending on how you look at it. Massey and his uncle had finished talking and were making their way back to the front of the store. So I hurried and moved back to a more decent distance. While still keeping eye contact with Caleb. Caleb on the other hand continue to smolder and I quickly found that I was getting much hotter with each second that ticked by. Finally he released me from his gaze right as his uncle came around the corner.

Ah "So you're still here? Good man, Good man. So what's you name again?"

"Jason Stafford, sir."

Haha "Listen to him getting all proper with me." Haha "Anyway I'm Dan Baxter. It's nice to officially meet you." He gave me wink when he said officially. And I couldn't help but blush. This was definitely going to be awkward.

"Uncle Dan, please don't scare him off. It took forever for us to finally introduce ourselves."

"Really? Well forever must not be that long with you two, huh?"

Yeah that's my cue. Time to man up Jason... "Hey Caleb what time is?"

"Oh wow Jason, that wasn't very subtle at all. Thanks Uncle Dan now he has to go."

"Jeez Dan, you're making a bee line for douche of the day, aren't you Dan? Hello my name is Massey. It's nice to meet you. You're the guy from the real estate agency right?"

I must've looked confused because she looked over at Caleb, who's face had gone still and pale as she looked at him quizzically. Suddenly I caught the implication behind her words and felt the gloating smile cross my face before I could stop it.

"Alright everyone we're at our maximum capacity for awkwardness. Ima need everyone to get back to what they were doing."

All I could do was scream thank you at Caleb with my eyes.

"It was nice meeting you Jason, I guess I'll be seeing you around.

"Massey!"

"Fine fine, c'mon Dan. We're not done talking."

I waved after Dan as Massey pulled him and thanked god that Caleb was able to clear them out like that.

Haha "well guess you've met my family. Well at least most of them. I still have to introduce you to my dad's parents. They are... words don't quite describe them. They're fun? Haha"

"Well that's good to hear. So now that we are back alone, how about this date. I think we decided on the movies?"

"Yes and like I said we will meet each other there. I have to retain some sort of position. Don't I?"

Mmmm "any position is fine with me." Damn I just couldn't keep my mind off getting him into my bed.

"Perve... 8 o'clock tomorrow."

"Great, I guess we'll decide when we get there. I guess this is when I leave. Hey what time is it really?"

"Wow, you aren't going to believe this. I guess time flies when you're having fun huh? It's 5 o'clock. It's closing time!"

"Damn, you guys weren't busy today at all."

"Well we usually aren't busy. Especially on Thursdays. You wanna walk me to my car, Mr. big strong guy?... I'll take that as a yes." I had flexed my pecks so they jumped a bit then folded my arms. He looked impressed. "Just let me go tell my uncle that I'm leaving. I'll be right back" And he walked to the back.

Damn! I'd fallen for this guy. He had me but I would have him eventually. It was only a matter of time. He made me want to lay with him in bed for hours making love and talking all day. Where had he been this whole time. I was starting to think I was going to have to be content with watching my friends be happy. This feeling... It's nice to finally have it. This giddiness for the next time to talk to him. To look at him. I could see myself being with him. It's good to know I'm not the only one who feels this way. Today has truly been interesting.

"I'm back!"

"You ready shorty?"

"Now I thought we'd gone over this. Sigh I guess I have to do this cave man style for brutes like you. Me not short. You tall."

"Oh so have you have jokes. I guess, since, I'm a caveman and all. I'll just have to force you to see it my way." We had a couple more steps till the door so I let him take the lead like he was going to open the door before me. And just as he was about to reach for it I shuffled up behind him making sure I was pressed firmly up against him and whispered in his ear. "You short. Me normal" When I finished I bit his ear a bit.

Instantly I felt a change in him. He seemed to be radiating heat but at this same time I felt him shiver against me. He pressed himself back against me and whispered I think we are going to have to finish this discussion later" and with that he broke the connection. He stepped away and looked back at me.

"You and that body of yours freeze me still each time you get close to me. I'm going to have to learn how to control myself around you."

"Well you and your body get me so fired up I can't help myself" at this point we had made it outside so I stepped closer yet again. But this time it was much more playful. "Oh well I guess we'll just have to learn together."

"I guess we will. See you tomorrow Jason."

I rested my head down on his. "See you tomorrow Caleb." And we kissed. This was gentle. We had claimed each other before. This was the gentle joy of being claimed. It was easy to part on this kiss. I could feel my goofy grin crawling onto my face so I hugged him closer for an instant and for some reason sniffed his neck then walked over to my car and drove off.